It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
LINKS TO BLUEBEAM PROJECTS INFO: (quite impossible)

2012poleshift.wetpaint.com...:+False+Holographic+Second+Coming NWO Project Blue Beam: False Holographic Second Coming Stewart Swerdlow Discusses Project Blue Beam:

www.thewatcherfiles.com... BLUE BEAM The infamous NASA Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.

www.sweetliberty.org... Following is the transcript of a taped presentation by Serge Monast, a French-speaking Canadian journalist. Although there was no date on the tape, Monast speaks of 1983 as "eleven years ago", so we will assume this talk took place in 1994. We heard rumors from time to time of harassment against Mr. Monast, and later had heard that he was killed.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
People, use your brain, there is no way this could be a conventional ICBM rocket.
Look how wide the spiral is, and how perfect it is. It just cant be conventional, thats impossible!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

IT WAS A DEMONSTRATION
Bizarre Blue Light Spiral over Norway Spiral - Failed Missile? Or Successful demonstration?
www.youtube.com...

haarp..who would have thought..details re:bluebeam are given above in a previous post. The first link has video and pictures and maps, Very thoroughly presented.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

IT WAS A DEMONSTRATION
Bizarre Blue Light Spiral over Norway Spiral - Failed Missile? Or Successful demonstration?
www.youtube.com...

haarp..who would have thought..details re:bluebeam are given above in a previous post. The first link has video and pictures and maps, Very thoroughly presented.

Hey thanx, I noticed you used my Tromso map.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

What are you talking about? All this was already on the site I linked to- 2012poleshift...I show no maps. You must be a member of that site also if you are saying it is your material over there. I provided a link.

AND I have been droning on about this same hypothesis since it started from almost my first posts so ...on what appear to be deaf ears..lol You notice that?
Perhaps we are sharing information that is public? Is that what you mean? In fact I wanted to get a birds eye view of the globe from the top (north pole) so I downloaded google earth.
They have a haarp facility near Romania and it is just too coincidental that is where one of those CIRCULAR (mothership) CLOUDS was photographed, Romania and Moscow

anyway, if I used your map then thank you

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

What are you talking about? All this was already on the site I linked to- 2012poleshift...I show no maps.

anyway, if I used your map then thank you

I'm talking about the map in the youtube link you posted at the 2:05 min. mark. See that circle around Tromso, that map was originally made by me.

Just thought I'd mention it thats all.
I'm not thinking about a copyright lawsuit or anything

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Here's a page from a Russian magazine about twenty years ago of drawings made from four separate locations in NW Russia, of a missile launch. Any familiar features?

www.quickfilepost.com...

How do we actually implant that jpg in the thread?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Here you go.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a55e774552ac.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 14-12-2009 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Here's a page from a Russian magazine about twenty years ago of drawings made from four separate locations in NW Russia, of a missile launch. Any familiar features?

www.quickfilepost.com...

How do we actually implant that jpg in the thread?

Except none of those in that picture look anything like the Norway spiral

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

How about the the one at dead center, combined with the one just to the lower right of that one?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

How about the the one at dead center, combined with the one just to the lower right of that one?

Mate, with all due respect, but how on earth can you say anyof those look even remotely close to the Norway spiral??!!!

Check out the pic again, I posted it below.
Look how huge and perfect the spiral is:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

yes but I think your pic exaggerates the effect a bit, because of the long exposure time... if you read through any of the threads about this incident you'll see that this is the general consensus as to why there's such a dramatic looking spiral...

so the the center pic showing rings around each other and the spiral pics look nothing at all like the norway rings and spiral, huh?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
@ PhotonEffect

If the large spiral is due to exposure effect than perhaps you are right.
But how many of the spiral rings are due to exposure?? 1?? 2?? 3 or more??

Also isnt the spiral as large on video as in that image??
(and please forgive my lack of photography knowledge, my question might sound stupid)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yeah, I don't know about the spiral effect being exposure. This picture shows the spiral AND a car. If there was exposure, the brake lights on the car would be streaking.
Otherwise the car is at a dead stop. Hard to say.

LINK

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Demoncreeper]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

Yeah, I don't know about the spiral effect being exposure. This picture shows the spiral AND a car. If there was exposure, the brake lights on the car would be streaking.
Otherwise the car is at a dead stop. Hard to say.

LINK

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Demoncreeper]

Nice find

I suck at photoshop, but if you (or anyone else) can blow up that spiral, and then use a ruler to measure distance between spirals. If they all come out exactly the same distance spaced out then it cant be a (conventional) ICBM rocket

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites

Look how huge and perfect the spiral is:

Look how not so huge and kind of indistinct the spiral is.

It depends on the lens and the photographic circumstances. The spiral has been described as being 2 or 3 times the size of a full moon. That would be about the size of the end of your thumb held at an arm's length.

[edit on 12/14/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I'm not sure what the distance between the rings would give you in terms of what kind of rocket it could have been. Which picture?

Being a fairly complex bunch of components, mixed with volatile fuel, a many different number of malfunctions could occur, causing any number of effects.

Meaning, it's definitely cool. I personally don't believe it was anything more than just a rocket malfunction. But my programming runs deep and my avatar represents a bit of sarcasm. haha.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

The spiral effect wasn't a long exposure in all of the pictures above, you're quite right. I'm a little surprised at how good picture 4 is (with the timecode and frozen cars), it's obviously taken at a high-ISO equivalent speed because of the noise (in the form of smoothed graininess). Most of the best shots (with the most rings bright) were taken with long exposures though, usually you can tell by looking at how the foreground is exposed - street-lights unnaturally making the ground bright etc. (and at night a long exposure with a tripod mostly being the preferred choice of amateur and professional photographers). In the videos the spiral grows more slowly than a fast shutter speed can capture, so I wonder if shot 4 was taken right before the light burnt out. I'd have love to have seen it first hand

Edit: Grammar, minor changes.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
Mate, with all due respect, but how on earth can you say anyof those look even remotely close to the Norway spiral??!!!

That's your problem -- your thinking and perceiving is still stuck on Earth.

Grow your mind and vision to match the scale of our new range.

The sketch is from Aviation & Cosmonautics, Sep 1993.

All drawings are of the missile event of Oct 2, 1991.

The four lines represent sequential sketches from observers in Severodvinsk, Ufa, Arkhangelsk, and Plesetsk.

The obvious reason that the sketches don't exactly duplicate the views of Dec 9 is simply. These viewers were off to the side of the flight path, not directly behind it. That would -- follow closely, now -- present them an entirely different perspective on the 3D shape evolving and moving through their skies.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
See also my recent report on a solution to a spectacular 1984 case in the same area, where the pilot made a series of fast sketches of the changing shapes, and some of the sketches were of expanding concentric rings. I suggest that's a reasonable match with a tight-packed spiral seen for only a few seconds by a frightened and very busy eyewitness.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join