It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Unfortunately I have zero proof, but I have a feeling that "somebody" gave a display of previously classified technology. Either the Russians or the US defense people were wetting their pants when they saw the event.

I do believe that part of the incident involved a regular Russian missile, but then something else took over ...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
To Jim Oberg:

Do Russian missiles have self-destruct capability? I have seen reports that say they do. You said they do not have it.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gromle

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by fatdeeman
Let me try to clarify what I'm saying lol

I'm not saying the spiral didn't span that far or wasn't that big, I'm just saying how it appears in the photos is not the same as how it would have appeared to people watching.

To people watching it would not have had as many rings at any one time and it would not have appeared to cover so much sky.

The photos also do not convey how long the spiral lasted.

In this thread theirs a person whom have witnessed the event. He claims 15minutes which is not what the report said. i heard 2-10minutes (reports) and this man said 15 minutes

The spiral lasted 1-2 minutes, the purple stuff could been seen drifting along the sky for about 15minutes. Looking like ordinary smoke, just purple.

Thank you for clearing the air

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
could it be part of the HAARP project?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by feuerziege

Very interesting, especially the data between 4-6 Mhz.
I didn't realise Start I expired on the 5th, I hope that cool heads prevail.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Gotta hand it too those Ruskies, Failed or not, they have produced one of the coolest sky graphics ever. What a fantastic show that must have been, and I would pay dearly to have been in Norway to see that sucker fly over.

The Guicci's have seen the high bar in fireworks. I would like to see if they could top it, albeit on a much safer level. Fantastico!

I think someone (the powers that be) are practicing their holograms.
They began with the "flashlight" effect seen over many parts of the US Sept 19th. (This cone shape has been seen facing up and facing down)...they advanced to a lovely spiral design practiced in more than one location....next we will witness either Jesus on the Mount or a mass alien invasion. Seeing is believing? Don't even believe what you see.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psyagra
Awesome find OP !! S&F

I have no earthly clue what could produce such a phenomenon but I am going to watch this one very closely ... hopefully its the beginning of official contact

I don't think this is ET contact. Although I believe that happens all the time, and of course we are visited by spaceships ...I think this is an opening act of earthly origins and an intentional spectacular effect produced by a rocket launch. The purpose of the rocket is simply to produce a display...pretty incredible in and of itself.
When et's do arrive here, our governments in a bid for our attention will use this sky display technology to manipulate what we see and believe.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What I don't understand is how a "blue-green beam of light was reported to have come shooting out the centre of the spiral"?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb474aefd623.jpg[/atsimg]

Could this rocket have been neutralized or affected with from another source?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

"Spiral" also walked across the sky, leaving a bright blue track.

google translation

Nothing shot out of the spiral (or into it for that matter).

[edit on 12/13/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Good question. That part could have been an illusion and actually heading toward the spiral design. Like when you are sitting still in a car and another along side you begins to move...looks like you are moving.

Because of the various stages of this event shown in the photos...I think they are latter day fireworks displays and events were staged in two (maybe 3) parts.
1) Shot something up in the sky to form sort of a backdrop or screen effect and
2) Second ULO (unidentified launched object) was than sent to intermingle and produce an effect upon IT.

That is only my speculation.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
To Jim Oberg:

Do Russian missiles have self-destruct capability? I have seen reports that say they do. You said they do not have it.

Thanks for following up. This is a good question without an easy answer.

I have attended 'Dnepr' launches of converted Russian ICBMs, for commercial satellite missions, and have investigated accidents involving other missiles ('Satan'). In all of these cases it was made clear to me that these missiles, and military missiles in general, did NOT carry ground-commanded destruct packages, both as a weight issue and as a security issue (enemy commanding). I think most people saying that they DO, are believing that by analogy with US rockets, not first-hand knowledge.

But I could re wrong in the specific case of the Bulava. We'd have to see an explicit, expert comment from a Russian engineer or official, that such systems are in fact installed.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kirksteruk2k10
The blue line emitting from the spiral is Cherenkov Radiation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Doubtful... read the wiki article again, and ask yourself, what medium in the vacuum of space is slowing down light, as heavy water does for this effect?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

Originally posted by JimOberg

The sudden cutoff of 'white stuff' from the 'missile' (or whatever) strikes me as an argument that the original feed was under positive control, not an accident that might create a feed that would tail off at the end. The spiral-formation feed did NOT tail off, it just abruptly and totally STOPPED.

What that mean still is a mystery to me.

I am positive, that this sighting resulted from something fired from the ground. But I am also positive, that it is NOT a failed mission, but an experiment. Is is likely that the spiral and blue light are a result of some kind of electromagnetic field created by the experiment. Very curious event.

Deccal, you have some 'tough love' coming. Do not retreat into ego-defense. Open your mind. Here goes:

If you are POSITIVE about the explanation of this event so close to the event with so much context and supplemental information still not available, and so much 'early news' as garbled as it typically is, then...

you are part of the problem, not part of the solution,

and your contributions are worse than useless.

Your personal CERTAINTY is not supportive evidence for your conclusions, it is PROOF that those conclusions, at this stage, are worthless, even damaging to the open-mindedness needed at this point.

The grownups around here are digging, disagreeing, speculating, suggesting wild ideas, asking questions of each other, sharing their life experiences and professional insights, and producing an array of information and insights that nobody alone could hope to do. I am humbled in the presence of this potent 'group mind'. Please learn from their behavior and this experience, and apply your enthusiasms productively, with a little more humility in the face of the bizarre mysteries that the universe daily confronts us with -- this one being a real lulu.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

reply to post by rusethorcain

I think there are still some unanswered questions re this event. First of all, there were a lot of eye witness accounts saying that a beam was indeed emitted from the centre, although I agree that it may have been some sort of illusion due to perspective or atmospheric waves.

I was also wondering, if this was a 3rd stage malfunction how much fuel is contained in a missile like this? It seems like a pretty big display for a 3rd stage. Granted, I'm hardly a rocket scientist, but it would seem that most of the fuel would've been spent during the 1st and 2nd stages.

And one more question, and this is regarding the way it evaporated so quickly. If this was the effect of the fuel (or whatever the h. it was coming out of this thing) running out then why was the spiral so big? If the spiral dissipated in a matter of 1 to 2 seconds then how could it spread to such a large size and and continue to be illuminated. It seems to me that size of the spiral would've been smaller if it could dissipate that fast. It could be just how it is with an event like this, but it seems surreal to watch.

As for my theory, and since this is a conspiracy web site on a UFO forum I should be relatively safe with saying this. I have no proof, of course, but what if the UFO occupants were very much aware of this missile launch and either intercepted it for specific reasons or simply took the opportunity to put on a spectacular light show like this for the same reasons that they have been putting on all the light show sightings of the past. In other words, this is one more step towards showing us spectacular visions in the sky in preparation for an actual disclosure. So why would they coincide this event with a failed rocket launch? For the same reason they haven't created crop circles that leave no doubt what-so-ever that they are of extra-terrestrial origin. Their advance to humanity is slow and gradual so that they don't blow our minds all at once.

There's always been some other possible explanation for most of the sightings in the past. Just like there's always a trace of doubt that there are physical and human explanations for the crop-formations. Could these sightings and strange lights in the sky be similar to the crop-formations of the past 30 years, in that they are getting more incredible and harder to explain (with the exception of this one, of course, which seems to have a plausible explanation)? Could this be part of the gradual plan for their ultimate contact? As I say, if they contacted us too soon then people in the world would freak and have nervous breakdowns.

Could the UFO sightings, the crop-formations and all the other strange phenomena in our recent past be but greeting cards dropped in the mail in preparation for an actual visitation on our door step? Sound crazy? Absolutely. But, as I say, this is a conspiracy forum where one should be able to express their ideas with being ridiculed, (at least not too much
)

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have explained what it is in my "Petroglyphs, Plasma phenomena and the Norway event." thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is not caused by EISCAT, they simply do not have the power capacity to put on a light show like that. At best they can only create short lived aurora.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Yeah! It must be a UFO, wormhole, stargate or whatever!
The FACT that it appeared over the Barents sea Russian test area on the very day the launch was made, AND that the launch was ANNOUNCED WELL IN ADVANCE is just a cover up.
Stop being so stubborn UFO fans! Stop being so gullible.
It was a Russian ICBM guys!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
To All of those who don't believe this was Rocket

Arguments by this group have included all sorts of claims to substantiate their beliefs when it's all been based on ignorance, though I'm sure it may not be intentional for some of you...

Please visit the link I've provided that shows quite a number of pictures of ICBM's after launch.

Take notice of the pictures which show the missile being fired "over populated areas".

Also take notice of the exhaust plumes and compare them to the ones seen after the Norway launch.

Finally take notice of this picture of a blue cloud after a missile launch.. and the photographers explanation..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0652f0bd3bc2.jpg[/atsimg]

On October 14th, 2002, the Missile Defense Agency launched a Minuteman II as part of a test of the new "Ground-Based Midcourse Defense". There were thick clouds overhead so I didn't think I would get to see anything of the launch, but I was wrong - the contrail was lit by sunlight and was spectacular. So spectacular that I got excited and bumped the camera, ruining the image of the missile going up! The missile launched from lower right and headed towards the upper left. The blue cloud is from the missile.

Pics from norway of exhaust plumes for comparison:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b6caeb3e201.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdfd973a2fad.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, while the pictures on this site do not necessarily show a failed launch and what it's after effects may look like it clearly shows a blue cloud and exhaust plumes which are seen in Norway...

www.moonglow.net...

Video of a rocket launch from Russia in 2006 which shows the initial stages of a spiral formation... ( you can also see bluish exhaust emanating from the rocket at 4 secs in)

(at 14 secs in you'll see the "blackhole" effect similar to what happened in Norway)

Can we put this to bed now?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Thanks for the images PhotoEffect, I hadn't seen the second one before.

I think you missed my point above though. I'm suggesting that this rocket was affected somehow and the images and videos were not just of the russian missile. For all we know this thing was armed and loaded and misfired by mistake. We may have just witnessed the aversion of World War III. If these UFO occupants are with us and possess a great technology of light and are prepared to help us into our future then they could conceivable and probably would and could intervene and disarm a nuclear war head. I know it's a lot of ifs and I'm only speculating here, but with the increase of UFO sightings lately and the still unexplained crop-formations over the years, anything could be true.

As you're well aware of, I'm sure, UFO's have been in our history for a long time. Today would be a good time in our history for them to be us again.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

For all we know this thing was armed and loaded and misfired by mistake. We may have just witnessed

Uh, except it was announced in advance like ALL ICBM tests. It's just the latest in a series of tests>
Do you even read the threads? Or just go for the cosmic drama?
ALL ICBM test are announced in advance to prevent starting a nuclear war.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Well I didn't think of that!

But the point is, these UFO's could be messing with these tests. We really don't know what they are doing here, besides making themselves known in different ways.

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join