It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions And Marian Apparitions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There's a lot on the boards regarding predictions of asteroid impacts and other natural, or unnatural, disasters. 2004 seems like a pivitol year. I've also been following many of the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary. One interesting apparition took place in Garabandal Spain. The messages predict some interesting and scary times for humanity. The following summarizes the key points of the messages.

Sounds somewhat similar to some of the "secular" predictions.

Here's a link to one of the Garabandal sites. www.garabandal.org...

Garabandal Prophecies: The Warning

First, a World-Wide Warning that will happen in the sky...like the collision of two stars that do not fall down... it will frighten all humanity regardless of where one happens to be at the time... it will be a thousand times worse than earthquakes... like a fire that will not burn our flesh ... it will last a very short time, although to us it will seem to be a very long time ... no one can prevent it from happening ... It will be recognized as coming from God... it will resemble a punishment ... it is meant to be a purification ... like the revelation of our sins and what we will feel in our hearts will be worse than sorrow. It will not kill us, if we die it will be caused by the emotion within us. The date was not revealed only that it will happen before the announcement of the miracle.

Garabandal Prophecies: The Miracle

Second, A miracle is to occur in Garabandal within 12 months after the Warning... It will be on a Thursday at 8:30 p.m. on a feast-day of a martyred Saint for the Eucharist ...( not a feast-day of Our Lady or Our Lord) ... it will happen in the month of April... between the 7th and the 17th of the month but not the 7th or the 17th... it will be seen by looking up over the area of the Pines and will be visible from all the surrounding mountainside which will serve as a "natural" amphitheater. (Note: millions of people could easily fit around the mountain area.)The sick will be cured...the unbelievers will be converted...
Conchita knows the nature of the great miracle as well as the exact date and she will announce the date eight days before it happens. The means of communicating the date to the world will be a miracle in itself. It will be able to be filmed, photographed and televised.

Third , a Permanent Sign will remain at Garabandal in memory of the miracle as visible proof of our Blessed Mother's love for all humanity. It will be a "thing" never before seen upon the earth. It can be photographed by not touched.

Garabandal Prophecies: The Punishment

The Fourth prophecy depends on whether or not mankind has heeded the message of our lady... the vision of this "conditional punishment" brought terror and tears to the children... If it happens it will be more terrible than anything we can possibly imagine because it will be the result of the direct intervention of God. It will have nothing to do with wars, revolutions or the hardness of men's hearts. Conchita says, "If the punishment comes, and I believe it will come, it will come after the promised miracle."

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Makes ya think! This warning thing sounds pretty scary! I can see where your coming from CS, the warning sounds a lot like what a lot of people are talking about.

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by AlterEgo]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
AE,
I should point out that these have not been approved by the Church. That usually only happens after all the predictions have already happened. I've followed a number of these and this one is pretty interesting. It does sound a lot like some of the other predictions.
CS

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Here's one I found a few months ago ...

Towards the end of World War I, the Virgin Mary appeared in Fatima (Portugal) to three children and gave the 'Three prophecies of Fatima'. Two of them were released while one was kept secret by the Vatican until the year 2000. At that point, the Vatican released a message that they said was the third prophecy.

Towards the end of the last Millennium, Mary appeared to Veronica Leuken in Bayside, New York. Veronica Lueken is known as 'The Seer of Bayside', and has listed messages purporting to come from the Virgin Mary and even Jesus himself.

Some of these messages relate to the third prophecy of Fatima, in which Mary explained what the prophecy meant. One thing in particular is relevant, given other threads with regards to a possible asteroid or comet hit.

The Ball of Redemption

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Pisky,
Thanks for your post, I glanced at the link and will read it later. Be careful of the Leuken stuff. That has been condemned by the local bishop because of theological errors and heresy. The thing about Garabandal is that some of the seers have been to the Vatican and met the Pope - at his invitation. This was back in the 60's or 70's. One of them directly received a Papal blessing. This is very unusual. There's something else as well. The prediction that JPII will be the last pope. Check it out, here's another site www.garabandal.us...

If your interested in this kind of stuff, I can give you a bunch of sites that are very helpful.

CS

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i predict no that this will not happen according to saint julious's rule that one cannot over take another to which one can fly towards greatness....the wise man told st. julious the first thing is to admonish them towards self-deprevasion along with other so called self-sacrifices

the end of that story on page 167

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Maybe someone can tell me what happened here. I went to look for the last post on the thread by McGotti but there's nothing here? Weird!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Maybe he got banned. Was trying too.
Fatima and Virgin Mary prophecies are spooky. They get right down to the heart of the matter and really make you think. *shiver* I fully believe the fatima experience happened.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think so to. What are your thoughts on the warning prediction on the Garabandal site. There are others that are similar. What's interesting here is that this is supposed to happen within the seer's, and the current pope's, lifetime. The seers are in their mid-fifties and JPII is 84.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
That would put it pretty close. A lot of asteroids and space debris the last 5 or so years has come close to hitting us. Back in 99 I wrote a bunch of stuff on my site about a theory I had. Reading that ball of redemption thread was kind of spooky. And there have been a lot of comets going by since 86. My theory was that we are entering a part of the universe that is full of dust and space debris, and reading all of thse things only fuels my own madness..
LOL
My personal impression is that something is gonna happen, I don't know what. But things like Fatima and other Mary sightings are sure a sign to me that uh....we are in for a really bumpy ride. I can only speculate, but after reading all of this, seems pretty clear whats about to come. Although the thread about the asteroid impacts in June I think are not genuine. These things are a blessing and a curse, but it is nice to know that we will be given a choice. I had an encounter in my teens with what I can only call an angel, so I guess I already was given the choice. My choice was the correct one for me, but whether or not in the end it was the correct choice the creator gives, I can't say. Although, the way my life has been going in reguards to helping other people, I think it was the right choice. I personally feel led to things, and get verification when I do, so it has to be the right road. I have faith that it is. Even if a lot of people say its not, only God can judge me in the end.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It probably goes without saying that I agree something will happen soon. We all have things that shape our personal beliefs. I beileive in God, consequently, I tend to believe more in some of the apparition predictions, although many are false. A lot of people are very concerned about an asteroid impact in the near future. Like you, I don't have much faith in that prediction per se.

Given the state of the world, I believe that mankind could be facing a cataclysmic event. I do believe that this will be from God and that the choice of whether or not this has to occur will be ours. It will be based on our response to what is coming. Kinda like Jonah preaching to Ninevah.

In any event, I think there's a lot of people feeling very uneasy but not being able to put their finger on exactly what it is. I guess that's why I posted this in the first place.
CS

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The best advice I ever got from anyone was when they told me:

"Its not what happens, but how you react that counts"

There is more truth in that one statement than almost any other statement I have ever read.

I wonder who originally said that?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Me i said it

Hehe jk

Well in a sence if armagedon is comming up or so and is from god then i would be sorta honoured due to being allowed to be in the last spawn/timeline

But isnt they like 10 more prophicies to come?

Also some 1 once told me that in the Bible or Koran or other religious bok (He has read both) that when the time comes the Believers or those that have faith will witness it but not feel it

Thats what he told me

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There's a lot of different prophecies out there. I'm not sure about there being 10 things to happen, what I'm looking at is all of it taken as a whole. There's a lot that say the church will be raptured and not be around for any of the bad stuff but I don't agree with that. I guess time will tell.
CS

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There was a prophet named St Malachy (1100's) and he prophesied every Pope that would sit in the Vatican.He prophesied that there would be 112 Popes. He had a strange vision of ALL the Popes and was given their Mottoes. He prophesied every Pope til the end. JPII is the 110th and his Mottoe is "De Labore Solis" which means: of the eclipse of the sun, Karol Wojtyla was born on May 18, 1920 during a solar eclipse. He also comes from behind the former Iron Curtain. He might also be seen to be the fruit of the intercession of the Woman Clothed with the Sun labouring in Revelation 12 (because of his devotion to the Virgin Mary).

The next 2 popes mottoes are....

Gloria Olivae

and the last Pope...

Petrus Romanus:
(In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the term of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge his people. The End.)

...fin

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
FCW
I'm familiar with that prediction. Check out the one at the posted website. It would indicate JPII is the last. Who knows, maybe there were some false popes between then and now. Check it out and let me know what you think. BTW, do you sense something is going to happen?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hey CS....
Where is the website that you are talking about? The one with JPII being the last?

...fin

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
CS...

I must say that I have felt that something is definitly going to go down. Just from the "signs" that have been visable so to speak, since the end of the 90's. JPII is not looking real good these past few years. I think they already had the "conclave" electing the next Pope (although I have no proof on this just an inclination). Our elections are coming up and I think whoever our president may be is going to lead us all into some even more interesting times. The Middle East is GROANING in pain and has for a long time but recently things seem to have taken a turn and I sense that "someone" will come forth and give the situation a release. Unfortunatly, I think that someone is going to be a "false" peacemaker.

In regards to Saint Malachy, he has prophesied EVERY pope...I can't see him being wrong now! Have you read about the 112 Popes he prophesied about? I have a link if you are interested. I do however have an open mind and would like to read what you are talking about.

...fin

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
FCW,
Take a look at this page. www.garabandal.com... This speaks directly to the last 3 popes. Again, there's so much out there that it's hard to be sure of what is real. In the big picture, well, monthly confession, prayer - this is what we need.
CS

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
CS,

Very interesting, to say the least! I wonder if both this prophetic word and Saint Malachys aren't both true. What I mean is, I can see that the next 2 men after JPII, don't call themselves Pope at all and possibly change something in regards to this title or their reign. Biblically speaking we do know that scripture says their will be a false prophet that comes forth and maybe one of these next 2 men fits that bill. Like you said, you never know!

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next 5 years or so. We are alive in exciting yet very sad times.

What is your feeling on what is in the air?

...fin

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join