It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions And Marian Apparitions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
CS - finally had time to review the links - fascinating. Did not know much about Garabandal. From all I have read to date, there appears to be a great deal of similarity between Fatima and Garabandal. Not only in the nature of the visitations, but the messages being relayed. There is a constant message with many of the Marian visions in the 20th century of repentence, coming back to the Church, prayer and sacrifice. Both these events above also indicate that there will be a final attempt to convert. One would have thought the circumlocution of the sun in Fatima would have been enough, but it appears such events are discounted over time.

I find the message regarding prayer for priests at Garabandal especially insightful given the events that have come to light over the past year.

With regards to the third mystery of Fatima - I, too, am dubious. I think that JPII is holding something back. His almost frantic schedule suggests to me he is very much a man on a mission from Above and knows time is running out. Your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well, I don't think JPII is holding back! I do believe that there is much we don't know! I know the year 2004 is going to be one of great significance. God, our Father, let it come now!

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think the scarry time will start when jp2 dies....the next pope after that isnt supposed to be pope for long...then the one after that is to be in bed w/ the anti christ.....

aint looking too good is it?........

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
tad6015,
The scary time is closer than that! Do a search on Garabandal. Check out the prophecy. JPII is supposed to be the last. That's too bad but at the same time we're closer to the goal!

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
While Garabandal says JPII will be the last pope, it doesn't give us any clue as to what will occur or what will happen to the papacy or humankind in general. Any thoughts out there?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I have been reading your commeents and recall Nosradanus' prediction regarding the Pope. Everyone thought JPII would be killed in an ambush.

MY view is that it was misinterprated and the next Pope will have a very short time in the Vatican. World religeous and polical views might be a driving factor.

I await the new Pope...month 10 2004

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I have been reading your commeents and recall Nosradanus' prediction regarding the Pope. Everyone thought JPII would be killed in an ambush.

MY view is that it was misinterprated and the next Pope will have a very short time in the Vatican. World religeous and polical views might be a driving factor.

I await the new Pope...month 10 2004

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
But if 10/04 is the time for the new pope, according to Garabandal, the warning must come before that. Do you agree?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
accordin to st malicai sp[[[this one l always ferget]]]

the next pope aint gonna be there long....and the one after that...is supposed to be alighned w/ the anti christ......

I f you look at the attempt on jp2 life....seems like divine inter helped him stay alive.....I think they [ the vatican] are not telling all

doesnt matter.....if you have faith , it doesnt matter anyway

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
There is going to be news on the 10 secrets of Medjugorje it seems !!!!!!

It is interesting to see what is going to happen... I saw in a previous post that they might be released in 2010??

Anyway looks like we're about to learn more about it:
Medjugorje 10 Secrets

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join