It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not human, but instead another species.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I believe everything you say.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thank you for so much input! It is greatly appreciated. I am learning much about the human thought process, and the way you interact with one another.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
so you are from the future huh?
can you prove it?
did you spot my sig before you opened this thread?

you knew i was going to say that didn't you?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somnio
Thank you for so much input! It is greatly appreciated. I am learning much about the human thought process, and the way you interact with one another.

I HAVE NOTICED THAT AGAIN YOU HAVE FAILED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS PEOPLE HAVE ASKED and i read your profile and it says u want to save us??? what exactly is it you are trying to "save us" from??? weirdos like you that think its great to antagonize and taunt the fact that some people are so paranoid that they give in and believe anything they are told? or maybe you are just someone here under alien control that wants to see which of us are smart enough to live through the worlds "coming end" and which ones are going to end up as food or lab rats.....this has gotten old and tiring.....u are nothing but a pathetic excuse of an unused condom if you think you are going to continue on this facade of your imagination....i have an idea why dont u just go write a book about it and leave ATS alone with the ignorant lines of 'HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT?!?!? IM A FRIGGIN ALIEN!!!"

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by Somnio

You need to start a new thread to inform people of this? Wouldn't analysing human behaviour be more objective if we didn't know of your presence?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Somnio

I almost doubted you Somnio until I Found This!!!

Somnio helps you manage and solve your insomnia. Somnio consultants will guide you via internet during eight weeks of treatment.

Clearly this is a front to lure in unsuspecting insomniacs to be remotely controlled over the Internet. Knowing insomniacs frequent ATS, you deduced this to be the perfect site to lure people into finding your trap. Your not studying us, you are stalking us!

Fess up Somnio. The jig is up.

Let me guess here. You are here to create drones to assist you in 2012? Your part of an advance team sent here to pave the way for the invasion and eventual destruction of all life on Earth?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5db49a3e6d63.jpg[/atsimg]

This you?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Note: Cynicism appears to be prevalent amongst the humans. I must observe more, and interact when necessary to find out the root cause of this trait.

Unfortunately, you need to understand that beings like you simply don't exist until our media tells us so. Until then, if you are who you claim, no one is going to believe you.

Originally posted by WishForWings
Wouldn't analysing human behaviour be more objective if we didn't know of your presence?

That is actually a very good point. I'd give you a star for that if I could.

[edit on 9/12/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hmm... here's the most likely reality...

It would be extremely awesome if Somnio was really an alien who signed up for a conspiracy forum to observe and interact with us. I would love that.

However, it's highly unlikely that this is the case.

It's funny, even in a small part of my own mind I'm wondering "what if this guy's really an alien?" But if you're serious with yourself, you know that's a silly notion and that the WISH for such a reality is more exciting than the actual reality.

But... hey, that's the nature of escapism, entertainment, and even conspiracy theories- they allow you to suspend disbelief to enter a more interesting world which is quite stimulating for your mind to ponder and allllmost plausible enough to immerse yourself fully in.

Who says a little role-playing isn't fun?

I think though, any rational/intelligent aliens would not base much their studies off of the medium of an internet forum. Peoples' behavior changes in an online reality, whereas their in-person demeanor could be totally different (and of course much more complex/multi-layered) than the text-based face they present via TEH INTERWEBZ. Also, any rational/intelligent aliens studying our species would probably take a super-scientific policy on the whole ordeal and would find the core truths of our species over much time/study. The truth of who we are, what our civilization is, and the differences/connections between them would be made undeniably apparent to any curious extra-terrestrials over due time. So in essence, if we're screwed- it's already too late, if we're a cool species- then no worries. In my personal opinion (if I were a powerful alien race studying humanity), I'd conclude that humans are an exceptional species, imperfect, but also capable of beautiful as well as beastly things. We are also animals evolved from the same primordial soup as everything else on this planet. If there is any evil in our species that would be destroyed/stopped by an alien race to save our planet, it'd be our civilization/system (or key parts of it) and NOT our species itself. Most of our problems stem from our civilization exploding out of the agricultural revolution 10 thousand years ago. Prior to that (and even afterwards for some lucky humans) our species lived for over 90 THOUSAND years without destroying the planet or each other at such an insane level as now. Essentially, our civilization is unsustainable, not our species. We are not destined to be voracious and destructive, for 90% of our history as homo sapien sapiens we WEREN'T. We must simply change the way we live on this planet, and this doesn't require alien saviors, religious saviors, super-advanced technology, or for everyone to turn into peaceful loving evolved perfect monks.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
Why has the mob squad come out on this one? Really? I see no statement that really requires that much antagonism. It was merely an introduction......

Give the guy a break. At least let him get his toes wet.........

Respectfully,
A2D

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Agree2Disagree]

Yeah I agree, he's also Jesus Christ, Allah and Buddha aswell as Lars Ulrich from Metallica, Elvis and the ghost of Michael Jackson. Because he must be, so leave the poor kid alone..

Halp Halp, I just tangled up my eyeballs, rolling them too far... 8[

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

wise observation!
partially excerpted your post into the thread, "humans are a virus. save the EARTH!" because our perceptions are coherent with regard to the system requiring extreme revision, rather than the species.
We are all brothers and sisters...if we choose to BE!

LOVE

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy
I am a BANANA.

Give me The..... BANANA...

Maybe he wants to be just like this guy, err, dog.. well, guys dog.. He wants to be human too!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousAlienResearcher

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

This is probably ET MAN back for more attention.

The younger member's will flock to this thread, and they will defend it by justifying " Well what if he is a time travelling alien ?? you never know ""

And us seasoned ATS members ??? well, we already know.

well you can call yourself "seasoned" but i say that you are just stuck up there was no implication of me implying that i actually thought this was a "real" thread by a "real" alien species for one....i wanted to see what kind of elaborate story he made up it adds to the fun and the humor of my day so go on and continue your work of being a relentless jerk by thinking you are better than everyone because you are "seasoned"

oh and by the way y not tell us just exactly what your flavor is "Mr. Seasoned"...lemon pepper? garlic salt? onion powder? barbeque?

Ooohh touchy! There was no quote referencing your post, but you chose to assume it was directed at you.

Paranoia and conspiracy I suppose, are best served fizzy.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Originally posted by stereovoyaged

I am from another time, and bear little semblance to man, although genetically we are one.
[edit on 8-12-2009 by stereovoyaged]

if you claim to be an advanced alien please check for spelling mistakes.

Where? Don't mean to spam this thread, and I think the OP is a troll, but you don't help by making things up.

bear
1. to hold up; support: to bear the weight of the roof.
2. to hold or remain firm under (a load): The roof will not bear the strain of his weight.
3. to bring forth (young); give birth to: to bear a child.
4. to produce by natural growth: a tree that bears fruit.
5. to hold up under; be capable of: His claim doesn't bear close examination.
6. to press or push against: The crowd was borne back by the police.
7. to hold or carry (oneself, one's body, one's head, etc.): to bear oneself erectly.
8. to conduct (oneself): to bear oneself bravely.
9. to suffer; endure; undergo: to bear the blame.
10. to sustain without yielding or suffering injury; tolerate (usually used in negative constructions, unless qualified): I can't bear your nagging. I can hardly bear to see her suffering so.
11. to be fit for or worthy of: It doesn't bear repeating.
12. to carry; bring: to bear gifts.
13. to carry in the mind or heart: to bear love; to bear malice.
14. to transmit or spread (gossip, tales, etc.).
15. to render; afford; give: to bear witness; to bear testimony.
16. to lead; guide; take: They bore him home.
17. to have and be entitled to: to bear title.
18. to exhibit; show: to bear a resemblance.
19. to accept or have, as an obligation: to bear responsibility; to bear the cost.
20. to stand in (a relation or ratio); have or show correlatively: the relation that price bears to profit.
21. to possess, as a quality or characteristic; have in or on: to bear traces; to bear an inscription.
22. to have and use; exercise: to bear authority; to bear sway.
–verb (used without object)
23. to tend in a course or direction; move; go: to bear west; to bear left at the fork in the road.
24. to be located or situated: The lighthouse bears due north.
25. to bring forth young or fruit: Next year the tree will bear.

semblance
1. outward aspect or appearance.
2. an assumed or unreal appearance; show.
3. the slightest appearance or trace.
4. a likeness, image, or copy.
5. a spectral appearance; apparition.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The Advanced Energy Whistleblower Conference is scheduled on December 12-13 in Washington, D.C. - see altenergy2012.blogspot.com... for details. It is primarily an online conference, with a dozen speakers, some of whom you are familiar with, some are brand new. Thy are witnesses to suppression and have new information that has never been released to the public.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I am here to observe human interactions in anonymous settings. Thank you for participating. Goodbye.

Welcome onboard, Somnio.

There are a lot of non-humans here, you are welcome to join.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Somnio

What species are you then if you are not human. This is just a joke right?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Somnio

Wow, this is going to be brutal.

Welcome to ATS my friend, we have juice boxes in the fridge and nap time is at 1pm.

I look forward to your contributions.

And play nice ATS members!

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Just let it go Somnio, ... anyone here with half a brain knows your full of crap. Is your life that uneventful that you have to come to forums and cause a stir.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am not human, but instead another species.

I am here to observe human interactions in anonymous settings. Thank you for participating. Goodbye.

wow i dont mean to be ignorant but however believable you sound i trully believe that if this were the case you would not be on a generally unrecognised website.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join