It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

** U F O's ** THE OTHER TRUTH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

UFO

www.youtube.com

This is a documentary completed by 4 Indiana University students in the Telecommunications department of I.U. Their credits will roll out in the end of the film. It features footage that can be seen on this site and a few others who have used the owner's video. Indiana has been notorious for UFO sightings and this documentary attempts to address several issues that surround the UFO phenomenon.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[mod edit: fixed title]

[edit on 8-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
FYI I haven't seen this video before. Fresh from youtube as far as I know. I thought this was pretty interesting footage and information. Apologies if it is a re-post
This is a documentary completed by 4 Indiana University students in the Telecommunications department of I.U. Their credits will roll out in the end of the film. It features footage that can be seen on this site and a few others who have used the owner's video. Indiana has been notorious for UFO sightings and this documentary attempts to address several issues that surround the UFO phenomenon.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

The title of this film is UFO's The Other Truth (ATS keeps erasing the full title for some reason)

[edit on 7-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Another guy telling of lights in the sky, blurry footage, and could be ANYTHING.

Let me start by saying this, right now with everything being told, we would have more crashed alien disk than there would be of airplanes, ok, what are the odds that if aliens have been coming here for thousands if not millions of years as people claim that we would have something by now, anything besides blurry video footage, and great stories.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have decided, a long time ago, that the only UFO footage I wish to see, is up close and personal.
Like, I want to see the fricken' thing land in front of me.

With CGI, and camera effects, any video can easily be discredited.

It sounds like a defeatist standpoint, but I assure you it isnt. I believe, but im tired of sifting through countless footage (like this) for what seems like no reason.

Sorry. I didnt mean to poop on your thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

It really takes a huge leap of faith to believe.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
oliveoil
I really don't see how you can deny these:

PLASMA BALL OF LIGHT TRANSFORMS INTO TRUE FLYING TRIANGLE
www.youtube.com...

New UFO Evidence and Fact - A comparison of truth vs disinformation
www.youtube.com...

Mr_Skeptic
President Carter, Presidential Candidates Dennis Kucinich and Bill Richardson, Astronauts Gordon Cooper, Edgar Mitchel, & Buzz Aldren, Admiral. Hillenkoetter, Governor Fife Symington, Lt. Gov Joseph Montoya, Gov Brian Schweitzer, Lt Col Chas Brown, Lt Walter Haut, Hundreds of Police Officers, Pilots and staff at atomic missile bases & everyone that saw the Phoenix Lights & those witness's to the saucer in the daytime standing at OHare Airport and leaving a hole in the clouds when it left ...they all say it is true.

GOLLY, Who am I gonna believe...you or them?

[edit on 7-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I totally believe.How could you not?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil

I totally believe.How could you not?

You didn't look. You don't want to know.
It is difficult to wrap your mind around.
And if you cannot...that's OK too. Like my BF says..."It really doesn't matter either way. It doesn't change the way I live my life"

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

I have the same viewpoint. Keep in mind, however, that while pictures and videos themselves have no real weight as true evidence of anything, they are good documentation if another form of evidence is gathered at a sighting.

If, one day, that dead alien body actually gets taken and evaluated, we all know we'll be chomping at the bits to see some pictures of it!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
this copy of the video was uploaded May 21, 2009 and has a better quality picture. interesting ufo video clips , thanks for sharing

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-12-2009 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks for the video. This site has interesting UFO data, film and photos also
alien-ufo-research.com...

CRASHED SPACE SHIP REPORTS
www.angelfire.com...

[edit on 8-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is the first I've heard of these guys... thanks I enjoyed the video. And I will check out the additional link.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If you think about it...disclosure is almost complete. Over 70 years of debrief in hollywood and documentaries.

It has been so gradual a antigrav craft could land outside your work and you would explain it away as some kind of military device. You have seen so many Alien movies along with SoBe Life water ads, NIKE, Geico, District 9, Knowing, Indiana Jones last movie and on and on and on. One could be sitting next to you and you would never know it.

For all those that were waiting for full disclosure with the dates in November etc... Its a hairline fracture from complete and successful or as Dubya would say, "Mission Accomplished"

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Another guy telling of lights in the sky, blurry footage, and could be ANYTHING.

Let me start by saying this, right now with everything being told, we would have more crashed alien disk than there would be of airplanes, ok, what are the odds that if aliens have been coming here for thousands if not millions of years as people claim that we would have something by now, anything besides blurry video footage, and great stories.

How about these? All Sept 19 of this year?

Video footage of the same craft in Ohio, Jersey and Toronto, (which references another seen in Andover Mass) very clear footage, daylight and at night, unmistakable. The NJ footage gets even more interesting when you STOP the video as the lights get brightest. And near the end we see it morph into a celtic cross formation.
You will have to say this is one of "ours" to try and explain it. And sorry to disappoint but these are not the Black Brant rockets.

UFO September 19, 2009 Ohio
www.youtube.com...

UFO / PLANE, plasma ball Hackettstown NJ 9/19/09
www.youtube.com...

TRIANGLE ORB UFO, CHEMTRAILS AND A CHEMJET TORONTO, SEPT 19 2009
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Thanks I agree...check out the other three and you may like these...not blurry, within city scenes, huge craft, obviously NOT photo shopped. Not a hoax as I am thinking more and more that Jonathan Reed alien might very well be...anyway these are real enough!

Orb UFO sightings from ALL over the world - Cosmic Wakening
www.youtube.com...

UFO IN LONDON 15 APRIL 2009. very close!
www.youtube.com...

UFO over London november 2009
www.youtube.com...

Mass UFO sightings across South America cause panic
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by UniversalTruthSeeker

These are the newest and best sightings from youtube today...

Shepard Smith reports 11 UFOs filmed by sophisticated military cameras, the report and footage is released by the Mexican government
www.youtube.com...

Huge UFOs over Alaska. USA (1987).avi Great Story!
www.youtube.com...

UFO December 7 2009
Plasma ball gets close to photographer
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
An amazing video. If it is all true.
One thing I find interesting is that so many peopel know about this kind of thing.
In my opinion the video verified that the government knows what is going on.
Black helicopters are common around my area, but what are they looking for?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

probably some more weather balloons that crashed after being super heated by the light reflected from venus through swampgas which causes the balloons to quickly lose the helium that they are inflated with=)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

Yup, that's probably all!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250
reply to post by TimothyMartin

probably some more weather balloons that crashed after being super heated by the light reflected from venus through swampgas which causes the balloons to quickly lose the helium that they are inflated with=)

Yes and I am the tooth fairy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join