It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

** U F O's ** THE OTHER TRUTH

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by chrisd250
reply to post by TimothyMartin

probably some more weather balloons that crashed after being super heated by the light reflected from venus through swampgas which causes the balloons to quickly lose the helium that they are inflated with=)

Yes and I am the tooth fairy!

If you tap your heals three times,you will be back in Kansas before you know it

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

Are you just going to keep up with your non-sensical hit and run comments without looking at the videos. If you HAD looked at them you wouldn't be making these silly comments.

Do something useful for me will you? Tell me how to locate REPLIES to my comments posted within a thread. Is there a way to do this?
I would not want to miss any of your pearls of wisdom...
no seriously I need help and you are the only person who bothers to comment to me...even if I think you are ridiculous and trying on purpose to be dense.
You are all right oliveoil.

NEVERMIND OO ...I found the answer myself...

[edit on 9-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
And here is another one...

Toronto 9/19/09
www.youtube.com...

Pretty soon all of this will be redundant because the ships will be over our houses.
I am only sorry I will not be able to say "I told you so" to so many of the doubters here on ATS, mr skeptic, little bunny and oliveoil... because at that time the system will crash...world wide panic, as if we had no clue.

Better to plan what we will do in that event -rather than continue to waste time debating whether UFOs are a real phenomenon. I think we are long past that stage.

CNN Disclosure 2010
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Hi Rusethorcain.

Thanks for posting the videos. I enjoyed them, I think my favorite was the Mexican footage & also the one about Alaska w/ Japan airlines...

I have a retired Air Canada pilot living across the street... One of these days I'm going to have to ask him if he has seen anything like this...

I always hate asking people if they have seen one, but have gotten some interesting replies of acknowledgment.

Anyway, thanks again! S&F

PS: I had seen that interview w/ Dan Aykroyd at that website you provided. That is also great to watch. Dan talks about how President Nixon showed Jackie Gleason a alien. Good Movie. Especially if your a fan of Aykroyd....

Dan Aykroyd Interview

[edit on 9-12-2009 by ByteChanger]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Bytechanger

WOW great video by Dan Ackroyd. I hadn't seen it. Thanks again.

David Sereda refers to harnessing pure light speed and anti gravity -"when mass is reduced to zero (zero point field?) light as a photon we can approach light speed phenomena "...I am reminded of the Merkaba. The name means literally LIGHT VEHICLE. Merkaba is old, and largely hidden by those who claim to have mastered it.

Have you seen this?...I love this short movie but if you speed up to 2:29 stop and then quickly stop and go repeatedly until 2:30 you catch those close up frames (you can see it appears solid almost balls of light -they don't look like gas to me!) you can see the phenomena known as the Naga Fireballs. Light vehicles!

Naga fireballs

www.youtube.com...

This link (not as fun) also describes the phenomena, but writes it off as a mystery..but .possibly man made?? or swamp gas.
www.time.com...

I think some kind of very intelligent alien race(s) of our own ancestors still live within the seas and oceans and under the mountains here on earth, traveling off planet for fresh air - or a new view lol. (dead serious)They have no need to bother us and maybe they can't. They travel within dimensions using the Merkaba...that ball of light.
I also think, because there appear to be different groups and a huge push now, something is brewing between "them" (our st's sub terrestrials) and other off worldly beings from a different solar system.
Soon they will be telling us themselves they are here (2012?) but in 2010 finally our govt will tell us.
Sounds insane I know but with so many sightings, they have to be based here. Almost all of Greenland is smeared over on the google map of the earth. Look in the most remote sections of the planet...the poles, the deepest parts of the ocean, the most inhabitable climates, the innermost jungle. This is where they live.

I only come to this conclusion by going back to the Sumerians the portrayal of these being and the skulls that were found...(our skulls even look like they were operated on and closed up again) theirs were seemless ! and then to the Nephlim (those who from Heaven came) and those early folks in the Bible living 900 years. The early Bible characters were not human as we know them. This couldn't be more clear. Son of man is considered lowly, like a beast we are referred to over and over... they even use incense to mask the foul smell ! of our earliest ancestors...(look up places where "incense" is used in the Bible) I read 12th planet then re-read the bible. Illuminating. Well gotta go before you alert the authorities to lock me up. I really want to thank you for the video because it helped me with some pieces for another thread...Can't wait ...here it is (I hear the sirens lol)

Abductees (3.5 mil) are tagged and released.
1. We do this with species we want to control like the rats we send through pipes with little cameras...each on their specific mission.

2. We do this with Marlin that we are trying to protect.

3. We would also...and certainly we have tagged and released
Dolly the sheep!
Maybe we are being examined because WE ARE GENETICALLY MODIFIED-and they are checking their work...
... hearing Keanu Reeves saying..."This is not your planet"

Gotta go for real...someones pounding at my door...!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Apologies excepted. (now take me off your foe list)

Now the question. What is the other truth?

FYI shhh... I do believe.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Have you seen this?...I love this short movie but if you speed up to 2:29 stop and then quickly stop and go repeatedly until 2:30 you catch those close up frames (you can see it appears solid almost balls of light -they don't look like gas to me!) you can see the phenomena known as the Naga Fireballs. Light vehicles!

Naga fireballs

Amazing... No, I've never heard of those before! Very Neat.

At first I thought it was just a movie. But this actually happens every year in Thailand... wow... That first bubble that burst up... wow... So cool...

Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ByteChanger

My pleasure. If I find anything else of interest I will post it here. Be well.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think the main issue people take with these videos, is that there are rarely the following things all in occurance at once:

Clear well shot footage with minimal/no camera shake.
Frames of reference for size .
Light levels which allow detailed surface analysis.
High quality camera equipment being used and therefore easier to examine detail on craft .
Comparisons with real or at least completely undeniable craft like choppers planes and so on.

And most of all , what we will always lack , until they land live infront of the BBC or the American equivalent, is completely irrefutable sources (not suggesting the BBC are above reproach, they are not).

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

What about this one? ... claimed to be a helicopter?

www.youtube.com...

This is just a strange story I am watching now...
www.youtube.com...

You know when you are thinking about someone and suddenly your phone will ring and it is exactly who you were thinking about on the line???

They are on the way.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
UFO'S OVER EAST TEXAS
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

UFO HUNTERS HISTORY CHANNEL CS58105 ALIEN CONTACT

www.history.com...

This is sort of long - a 4 part video.
Has anyone had a CPK test? Two long time contactees with a history of sightings UFO Hunters discovered both had unusually elevated levels of Creatin Kinase or Creatin Phosphokinase in their systems usually associated with a prior muscle, spine of brain trauma. UFO Hunters speculate abductees/contactees may all have this in common.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
12-14-09 Colarado UFO

Very short clip great footage/close triangle
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
These were on Youtube posted Dec 19

YOU GOTTA SEE (2) THESE NOW!!!!! NEW

UFOs IN PUERTO RICO - SEEN BY POLICE / WITNESS who VIDEOTAPED them.www.youtube.com...

UFO PUERTO RICO - SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS CAUGHT ALIEN ACTIVITY ON THE BEACH posted by NYC812, www.youtube.com...

May 21 2009 NORWAY if these are planes they vanish into a clear blue sky. Very hard to say this is anything other than a UFO;
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join