It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Out of interest what blood group are you?.. both me and my daughter can see these and we are both O negative

a reply to: berrygurrl

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FatcatBadger

That's so cool that you see tiny dots too! All my life I've seen them but I thought it was obviously normal, so of course I never mentioned it to anyone. But last night I started mentioning it (I can't remember what we were talking about to begin with) and my dad and friends just thought I was weird.. And that I might need to get my eyes checked. I'm just so glad I'm not the only "weird" person out there! Lol

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MadcapAeroplane

I don't think I have floaters then.... I can lay perfectly still and stare at a fixed point and have little black dots just kinda wander across my field of vision.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
So glad I found this site....when I was little, around 7 or 8...every night I would lie in bed and the dots would appear. In many different colors and in swirling patterns in the air..hundreds of them...always in big cluster...like a swarm of bees in slow motion is the best I can explain...purple,blue,white are the colors I remember...they were like microdots....always about 2 feet above my bed and 3 feet away.. never right next to me...it never made me feel scared...I looked for every night...it was neat...I can't say that I have ever seen the same dots as an adult...but other things happen that really coudnt be explained either....glad to know that other have seen these as well...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

could be a sign of an opened third eye or floaters. if you're third eye is open you'll see specks of white dots materialize and quickly vanish. this happens when your eyes are opened or closed. floaters although different are still some type of phenomena. the Hindi tradition believed that seeing eye floaters were a type of guide and the fastest route to enlightenment.

i'd keep researching it if i were you.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

Really? I see these little white orbs/lights quite often when my eyes are closed, and if I'm in a dark room with my eyes opened. They're weird in that once last year, one of them zoomed towards me, and became a multicolored torus (yes a doughnut, of all things) with the word TOY on it. It looked more real than reality, if that makes sense; it was like upgrading my vision to HD.
If you focus on them, they disappear, but if you focus by not focusing, they float around and become brighter.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason005

definitely sounds like third eye activation. do you see colors with your eyes closed as well, notably purple colors swirling around? that can also be a sign of an opened third eye.

when it develops more you'll start seeing stimuli such as vivid images as though watching a tv show with your eyes closed. also other types of tracers and black floaters can occur as well. they can be spirits or even a nudge for you to pay attention to something in your environment acting as a type of guiding compass.

from my experience i believe that you should follow and investigate where these indicators point you too. its like having a heads up display from a video game with a higher entity guiding you.

with enough practice you can develop extra sensory abilities through your third eye and perform psychic phenomena.

go to these sites to cultivate your third eye
vsociety.net...
psi.wikia.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So you can see the grid too, that is what I call it, littler dots that resemble a grid, I have floaters for the last 20 years they look like dark link when I look at a white wall, but the littler dots I am only able to see them sometimes after waking up and looking in the dark, they show to me like tiny dots of light forming a perfect grid in my vision, interestingly, when I see these dots my vision seems perfect and I am no only near sighted but have astigmatism since I was 12..

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What I see sometimes are numerous round patterns, like transparent crop circles or so. I've been told it's because of low blood pressure, and maybe it is even true.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Weird thing is, since I posted about it here, it's almost completely stopped happening. Sometimes I'm seeing a very very faint one, or very small white light, but nothing like I used to do (which was happening every single day since last year). On top of that, I haven't been dreaming. I always have vivid dreams that I can at least remember some of, but now, absolutely nothing at all.

This all most probably means nothing, I am after all a skeptic at heart, but just thought I'd say anyway.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There's actually (maybe?) a term for this: Visual Snow. However, in what I've seen described of it, it tends to describe black or white dots, sometimes looking like static.
Which I don't get. At least there's something similar-ish that's known?

For me, it's a grid-like arrangement (sometimes in different formations, but usually a triangular grid), of very tiny magenta and bright green dots. Rarely there are other colours as well, but they're very faint. Cyan, I think. Sometimes they're stationary, sometimes they move. Right now, they're moving left to right. They're mostly magenta, with maybe a 5 to 1 ratio, could be a higher number. Doesn't matter if my eyes are opened or closed, but I can see it more easily when my eyes are closed, and in the dark.

I always assumed it was normal, that everyone had it, but not everyone noticed it. I could be wrong. Maybe it has something to do with transmissions of visual 'data' getting processed to our brains, or something to do with the cones and rods in our eyes.

As an aside, I have sometimes been able to see things (though usually faintly) that other people don't see, so maybe that has something to do with it? Pretty sure my 3rd eye is open. I also have low blood pressure, and I'm near-sighted (to the extreme). My blood type is A+.

.... Anybody else read the news reports about some scientists saying that there's a fair bit of evidence to support that our universe is one big hologram? I always thought it was malarkey, but maybe this is evidence of it? Use higher rez, guys!
Sometimes, the science side of my brain battles with the spiritual xD

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Someone may have explained this on a previous page - but I'm lazy and chose not to search for it.

I'm not saying any of these dots people are seeing aren't paranormal. I've seen plenty of unexplained things. But some of the things people are seeing are explained easily by biology.

When you look at something and see thousands of tiny white orbs zipping all over - those are your white blood cells moving through your eye. Yes, you can see them - and you'll probably see more of them when looking at a clear sky during the day.

When your eyes are closed and you see orbs and flashes of light, various colors and patterns - that is the nerves in your eyes still sending visual signals to your brain. Just because they're not capturing light, they're still sending signals. Your brain isn't able to completely interpret what you're looking at, so it tries to make up things. If a nerve stops sending signals, it is normally dead. Your brain also does this to preserve your vision. If a person is left in a dark room for a very long period of time, they can go blind because their nerves stop sending signals from captured light.

Sometimes I can close my eyes when I'm very tired and I'll eventually see rooms and people, and it's extremely vivid - as if I'm there. I can't control what it is I'm seeing, any thought variation will break the vision completely. Last thing I can recall seeing is some sort of alter I was viewing through a small stone window without glass. There was a statue, candles, and flowers. It was so vivid I thought I was actually there - but I was aware I was lying in my bed trying to go to sleep. The things I see make absolutely no sense, and only occur when I'm overly tired and can't fall asleep.

Lately I've been seeing orbs, and I'm not the only one in my house. They're nearly the size of a baseball, and look like a dim, orange street light. They'll sail past a window that is open - so it's not a reflection because I can see it through the screen. I also live in the woods, with only one neighbor who has been gone on vacation. My dogs also see them, but they don't react other than looking at them and resuming whatever they were doing.

I also see black dots in the peripherals of my vision. They look like a shooting star, but are completely black. I believe this is caused by my blood pressure increasing. I only see them when I'm doing something strenuous.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'AM SOOO HAPPY. I have the exact same thing, one difference is when I look in to light and then around me everything is purple. When i look at something bright and the shut my eyes I can still see it in green and purple and when I see these "air particles they are green and purple. I just had the Same conversation as u with my mom. Thank You for Sharing this, now I know I'm Half normal 😂

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Look in google images for visual snow. If this is similar to what you see, then look in google for visual snow. I have had this all my life. I don't remember not having it. Generally people who are highly sensitive to their surrounding tend to see it.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LindzKayla
a reply to: FatcatBadger

That's so cool that you see tiny dots too! All my life I've seen them but I thought it was obviously normal, so of course I never mentioned it to anyone. But last night I started mentioning it (I can't remember what we were talking about to begin with) and my dad and friends just thought I was weird.. And that I might need to get my eyes checked. I'm just so glad I'm not the only "weird" person out there! Lol

I've said it before on this thread, its your third eye.

Look at my Third eye/ESP activation techniques thread. It shows the list of symptoms of an opened third eye. Seeing white dots is one of them.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason005

Weird thing is, since I posted about it here, it's almost completely stopped happening. Sometimes I'm seeing a very very faint one, or very small white light, but nothing like I used to do (which was happening every single day since last year). On top of that, I haven't been dreaming. I always have vivid dreams that I can at least remember some of, but now, absolutely nothing at all.

This all most probably means nothing, I am after all a skeptic at heart, but just thought I'd say anyway.

The intensity of the phenomena fluctuates depending on your current life situation. Generally a more spiritual and ascetic lifestyle like not eating meat, working outdoors in nature, meditation, selflessness, and other factors will intensify the effects.

The third eye can be so powerful that if you were lying down in bed with your eyes closed you could see full blown visions behind your eyelids like you were watching a movie. And I mean vivid, colorful images while being totally conscious and alert.

If flouride really does supress the pineal gland, then it can be extremely hard to develop this third eye as people couldn't exist without drinking it. Maybe reverse osmosis water can help.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Prana/life force/light particles. I've seen them since 1977 it's more prominent in the sunlight or at high altitudes. I see both light and dark particles and they dart about every which way and they sort of sparkle. It's quite lovely.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion
They are not floaters. You would not get it unless you experience it.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
easy to see on a blue sky

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Excuse the bump

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join