It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: berrygurrl

i made a account just to clarify something with those people saying that is normal, that has to do with white cells or is a medical with the eye. it is not white cells in the eye that make it look like bright spots no sir i currently can see them whenever i want during the day and not just the white spots i dont like calling them white spots cause they are not white spots they are particles of tinyyyy water molecules on the air and it looks white cause the light reflects on the water molecules, so this is my story, whenever i concentrate my vision i can see this water molecules on the air falling and sometimes some of this water molecules i can see inside them, i swear in the name of my grandmother which i loved so much she took care of me for 13 years since i was 3 years old, she is in heaven right now, so do you guys know when you look through a microscope and look at germs you can see them well picture that but with these water molecules i can see only outer shape how it looks , to be exactly and give you guys a better description go to this link and you will see crystal snow shape thats exactly how i see but instead of crystal snow is water. here link www.istockphoto.com... i swear guys im not lying. i know it sounds crazy me saying that i can see through a tiny white water molecule in the air but i do see it sometimes but is not everytime i would say 1 out of 100 odds. the reason why i came here is to find out if im the only one or there is more people like me for what i read theres people having the same visions but im going the extra mile by being able to see these perfectly froms inside in some of those bright white dots. the dots that i see they move fall and they get lost . i wanna draw what i see ill bring a paper and pencil hopefully there isnt people around they might think im high or something. another thing is if i concentrate and i look infinity in a straight vision i can see light a dark pattern exactly like this / imagine that but instead of being only one imagine looking in a straight line at infinite looking at the sky and having waves of this shape / appearing in your vision like pointing exactly where your looking at light a laser
example here:
/
/
/
/
/

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have this too.. It started at the start of this year.. Its like a constantly flashing grid of like static basically and if I focus on it and stare straight into it like on a white wall or something its just little see-thru bubble things floating all around. I see it all the time 24/7 but its really noticable in the dark and in rooms with all white walls. I also see it with my eyes closed too. I see it all the time but its REALLY noticable when I first wake up in the morning or after taking a nap.. And its not "floaters" I have those too but those are different they are little black specks that run across my field of vision sometimes. This is different. It freaked me out at first but now I just ignore it. At first I thought I was going to start having seizures or something lol but I've had it for months now and nothing else has happened.. It hasn't gotten worse and it hasn't gotten better.

I've done some reading about it online and theres whole forums devoted to it and basically everyone doesn't know what it is... However apparently the "official" term for it is "visual snow" and there are some eye Drs that are researching it. Apparently it is a rare condition but I know 2 other people who say they have the same thing. I think it could possibly have something to do with all the technology we use today.. Like me for example I am pretty much staring at some kind of screen all day everyday or I think it may be something to do with chemical imbalance in the brain or something. Also I admit I did use to use drugs sometimes and I think maybe that has something to do with it. I also get tinnitus sometimes I don't know if thats related to this or not. I read some article saying this could be some form of "visual tinnitus" or something like that. I've brought it up to my Dr and she has never heard of this eye problem or whatever it is.
edit on 24-6-2016 by Sourceror because: changing something

edit on 24-6-2016 by Sourceror because: d

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
In my experience, these tiny dots have always been inputted into my vision. My eyesight is horrible, to say the least, yet I can still see what others can't. My mother had the ability to see ghosts when she was a young child (she got baptized by a Haitian when she was a teen), and the ability passed onto me, though I can only see them in the form of shadows.

I first noticed the dots when I was in 4th grade, and I was looking at a ray of sun and notice how different it looked. At first, it was dust, but then it turned into the structure that I witness everyday (and night). It is most prominent in the dark or in the shadows, and the way that I would describe them is as tiny, disoriently colored dots in the form of a grid. The grid has no order what-so-ever to it, but an commonly recognizable pattern is that of cross-hatching.

Those dots, as to which I call 'Threads' because the form sometimes reminds me of stitching patterns, greatly mess with my depth perception. If I stare at a shadowed object next to another in light, the 'Threads' slowly expand and merge the objects together. On other occasions, an object that was behind another is suddenly transferred in front of me. When I blink, it's back in place. My peripheral vision is really good, so I often see shadows dancing or objects merging from the corner of my eye.

I can see these 'Threads' on anything except for human skin (or maybe I can, I haven't tried before). I once saw them in my hair before. My hair is black and really curly, so when I focus on it in the sun, I see a bigger form of 'Threads' that look like tiny dewdrops clinging to each strand. They once reflected a rainbow.

In other instances, when all is silent in a dark room, I can hear them. This puts true meaning to the phrase, 'A Deafening Silence', seeing that it is loudly quiet. If I focus my ears long enough in a room with noise, I can hear them moving as well. They sound like a tiny, high pitched, ringing bell.

They are also visible in lighted areas if I focus enough. A way to see the 'Threads' if it isn't visible to other people is to take a picture in a dimly lit room. Imagine the grains smaller, and less colorful. It's more like the 'Threads' are made up of a mix of black and white dots that flash a blue at different frequencies. No one dot stays in one place. Not for even .3 seconds.
edit on 06/29/2016 by AIJAO because: Visible errors

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I get these.. I first noticed when I got a manicure with gel polish and they use the lights over ur nails to cure the gel polish. I feel like the lights are black lights but I actually don't know.. the language barrier between me and my nail techs dont help. I asked a gurl with same coloured eyes next to me getting gel too and she said she didn't see them. It's like I'm seeing atoms and molecules!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KylaLaz

Now I've noticed them in sunlight and other bright lighting now too but not nearly as condensed.. my eyes are basicly black. So dark even In Sunlight u cant see my pupils. I've been flashlight checked by cops with flashlight to my face and they can't even tell. I've had them ask partners to check and they couldn't and then asked paramedics if I had contacts LMFAO

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

Your reasoning makes the most sense to me. The dots I see when I stare without focusing at a cream-colored blank wall appear and reappear in the same places, and follow short little paths, then disappear just as suddenly as they appeared.

Blood vessels follow the same tracks ... and that could explain this repetitiveness.

I have floaters also, as well as the tiny bright white dots, and I can move my eyeball really fast back and forth, then stop, and they float around, then settle down. The little white dots are definitely something different than floaters.

I can see the white dots with my eyes open, or closed, but only if there is background light on my eyelids if they are closed. I cannot see these dots in the pitch black.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have the same thing. I except I can grab my dots and hold them in my hand I can't feel them though. My dots also seem to fly inside of me and disappear. My dots have strong bold colours and can make shapes. I always thought my dots were just my active imagination so I never really asked anyone about it. Except when I was little I had asked my mom why are there dots? But she always looked confused when I asked her which always made me more confused because at the time I thought she could see them to. I have become more courios though and I really want to know what they are.
edit on 22-12-2016 by Blap2004 because: Spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I see them. Always have. My mother took me to a doctor when I was four years old. Doctor had no idea and that is when I learned to keep it to myself.
Saying these dots are small is an overstatement. People will say they're floaters. Let's say you're at the beach. You look at a baseball in the sand 20 feet away. The baseball is the size of a floater. What we see is like the size of the sand under the baseball.
I found a way to use your cell phone to show to your friends what it is we see.
I have an IPhone but any phone with a camera and video ability should work.
Set it on video. Hold your camera 1 inch from a sheet of white paper. Zoom in and out to get the size of changing pixels that will give your friends an idea of what you see. I was blown away when I first saw this. I almost cried.
I think what we see is the background screen in our brain that images through our eyes are projected onto. like a movie theater. Sure, just like everyone else you see the images crystal clear in all their colors. But you can also see the fabric the screen is made of.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MadcapAeroplane
If the dots move along with your eyes, then they're just "floaters". I have them too, little translucent spots like you describe. It's pretty common.

Eye floaters are spots in your vision. ... Most eye floaters are caused by age-related changes that occur as the jelly-like substance (vitreous) inside your eyes becomes more liquid. Microscopic fibers within the vitreous tend to clump and can cast tiny shadows on your retina, which appear to you as floaters.

www.mayoclinic.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
hey very interesting, i see same thing, its like u know that static noise on tv just transparent, its similar, its like sparkles or particles and full view, like seeing air.

for those who saying that its shadow of white blood cells, its bull#, i can see it best at the complete dark, like what shadows do u see at night ?

i cant be for sure but those particles in dar more like silver collor, but not like neons or light or something
its very hard to see single one, coz its like teleporting and sparkling at very hight density and speed.

i remember i told one friend about it long time ago, and she sayd she seeing it to, but that talk ended with that
we didint discuss about that.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hello everyone I am the same I can see diffrent shapes of like worm invisible germs they look like and I don't no why or how I'm able to see these so called looking germs it can't understand it? And I don't always see them just now and again my my brain is very active do any of you no why I'm able to see such a thing please?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Maybe those experiencing these dots have a higher concentration of DMT in their system, and are constantly partially unlocked.

It sounds very similar.

Didn't read all 38 pages, sorry if that's already been suggested.

Edit to add: I'm not talking about "floaters".

edit on 7-5-2017 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: berrygurrl

I know what your talking about. My whole childhood i would see this and other things with light. It is like clear light particles. I use to try to form it around me. Here i am remembering these things and find myself searching for answers because my now 4 year old has told me at night he is afraid of "the dust"

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AIJAO

Ive seen them as a child too. I have 20/20 eyesight and I am 61 years old now. Ive never smoked a cigarette or used any drug including pot. I always wondered what they were but never asked anyone till this year. In the dak they are multicolored black moving specks. The prior comment is also a great description. I mainly see the clear moving shimmery specks during the day when looking at a clear blue sky. They are not floaters. I have floaters now and they move with your eye movement. These are independently moving! They seem to be maybe an energy field. Their movement seems somehow conscious and geometrical.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The tiny dots that do not move with the movement of your eyeballs (floaters) but dart about independently like molecules in Brownian motion are magnified images, created by the clairvoyant faculty of micro-psi, of Higgs particles. Read news item #9 here:
smphillips.mysite.com...
The Higgs superfluid pervades all space and is a Bose-Einstein condensate of spin-0 Higgs particles. These particles were predicted in 1964 by physicist Peter Higgs and several other physicists, gaining them in 2013 the Nobel Prize in physics. But Higgs particles were first described in 1959 (about five years before their papers were published) by Geoffrey Hodson, the well-known Theosophist and clairvoyant.
Some people naturally develop so-called "etheric vision". This sometimes superimposes mental images of subatomic particles over the field of normal optical vision and it becomes impossible to filter the former. What you report is familiar to students of micro-psi, a form of remote-viewing of the subatomic world, which is known in yoga under the Sanskrit name of "anima" as one of the eight basic siddhis, or paranormal powers, that can be acquired through yogic meditation. Rare among paranormal faculties, it sometimes starts to function spontaneously without any premeditation. You should get in contact with Dr Stephen Phillips, author of the above website, who is recognised as the world's leading expert in this subject.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have seen them since i was a child and still do on sunny days when i look up. It was some film a long time back that made me realise/think i was just seeing the crap on my eyeball at atomic level. It was a virus being shown under a microscope and it looked VERY like the threads of dots i could see.

I may be wrong but I have assumed since then i was just seeing the atoms/particles - I can't keep them still as I imagine they are sliding through/on the moist surface of my eyeball.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
What I saw was definitely an entity. It looked like a bunch of flies. I saw 2 clusters of them. Tomorrow I'm doing a major clearing on my house. I have perfect vision. I understand the idea of some type of visual problem causing people to see dots. This was very different though. the clusters moved on their own regardless of where my eyes were looking. Whatever they were, it wasn't good. What benevolent entity shows up as a cluster of flies?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ElliotSpencer

just to be clear, what I saw was surely dots. It just looked like flies to me. The dots were black and they moved in a very random pattern.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: December_Rain
reply to post by Tearman

Dude what the hell are you talking about!! WHITE BLOOD CELLS!! Are you implying people can see white blood cells which are inside the body from our own eyes. Jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!

*bangs head on wall*

Yes, people can see white blood cells. I've experienced this all my life.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
What some people are reporting here is the natural exercise of micro-psi (known in yoga as anima, one of the eight siddhis, or paranormal powers). It can appear spontaneously, one can be born with it or it can be developed by activating the ajna chakra by directing Kundalini energy towards it (an achievement that would normally take years of meditative practice). When this subtle vision manifests naturally, there is no accompanying ability to steady, focus upon and magnify the particles of light darting about in one's field of vision whether the eyes are closed or not. Because of this, someone discovering he has this vision can never learn that he is "seeing" PARTICLES, magnified enough to become visible as dots or points of light but not enough to reveal themselves as extended subatomic particles. Only with the guidance of someone who has developed micro-psi can one go on to explore the structure of individual dots/particles by exercizing a form of will-power to slow down their random motions and hold them still in one's field of vision. Micro-psi can be used to remote-view quarks and their superstring constituents. Study the evidence here, here (ch. 1-4) and here (ch. 5-6).
The history of the use of this rare form of remote-viewing to describe the subatomic world in a way that convincingly matches numerous facts of nuclear and particle physics established only many decades later is discussed at:
smphillips.mysite.com...
and
smphillips.mysite.com...

<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join