It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I know what you're talking about. I've been seeing this for a while now. I'm able to see it almost everywhere I look but the more light there is around the harder they are to see. I've been experimenting with it for a while, and the best explanation I could come up with at the time is that we're just seeing the "pixels" of our vision, or the discrete information from each of our rods and cones. I don't think we're actually seeing anything in the air. I've deduced this from the fact that I can see all the countless pulsating dots with my eyes closed, and the lower the light level is of where I am at, the more apparent they are, which makes sense because in lower light settings our eyes have less light information to work with. Just like how low light pictures look more pixelated. At one point I thought I could see directional movement of the pixels, but realized I could change their direction at will. kind of like that silhouette spinning ballerina gif. So I ruled out that I was actually seeing movement, it was just an illusion. So pixels of vision is my best guess now. Definitely not talking about floaters I know what those are. This is countless infinitely small pulsating dots across the entire field of vision.

a reply to: berrygurrl

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Whar some psychics have called "etheric vision" is bleeding through into the field of your normal optical vision. You are experiencing magnified images (though still seen as points) of Higgs particles, which according to the Higgs model of particle physics, pervade space. They form a superfluid of moving, spin-0 particles. They were described in 1959 by Geoffrey Hodson, the well-known Theosophical writer and clairvoyant. During scientific experiments with the New Zealand psychiatrist Dr D.D. Lyness, he said:

"I wonder if you or your colleagues would care to comment to me upon the commonest phenomenon that I see, all the time, unless I make an effort to shut it out, and now when I emerge from my clairvoyant investigation it fills the whole air, world and universe, and it consists of countless myriads of the smallest possible points you can imagine, the whole air is filled with it. It is all in extremely rapid movement. Sometimes it makes little lines of groups of them. Sometimes it is a kind of shimmer. But it is all granular. Whatever there is granular. Minutely granular, far inconceivably beyond anything, a pin's point would be enormously large in relationship to this, if one could see a pin's point. It's extremely minute. And they are everywhere. And they've always been, ever since etheric clairvoyance showed itself to me at all, always the world, the air, everything I look at is pervaded and surrounded by these countless myriads of minute points."

It is all explained in News item #9 here

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
People often mishearing you even though you know yourself you spoke clearly

When you think about things you often look into your mind to see/imagine what your describing. Your eyes dont see the world around you during fhis time and when you're done thinking and refocus on seeing around you someone nearby often coughs

Hearing things said on the radio/tv or even people saying things exactly as you are thinking them. Sometimes a couple seconds before or after you think them

You become very aware of your surroundings sometimes and distant sounds seem/or are much louder

People sometimes copying your movements eg they move their arm exactly when you do.

Birds flying past while driving when you've had a deep idea you believe to be true, i can get it happen many times a day but only when deeply thinking. Otherwise its quite rare.

Strong shivers up your spine that feel good when listening to music or seeing a feel good movie scene for example.

Did you start seeing 1111 before all this stuff started?

Time seems to be going much faster than it used to? Cant get as much done as you used to in a day? An article says scientists have proof our days are now about 16 hrs long.

Link: ubpost.mongolnews.mn...

I also see the static, more in darker lit areas and also little lights/stars that i can follow with my eyes and also sometime control their path. Its said to help open the mind's eye.

There are more things like this but if we all see and experience all or most of these i may know why. I think Heaven is preparing to come to earth soon and preparing us for it. Possibly altering out mind/perception somewhat to make it easier to handle when it happens. Its also said that "Heaven is within us"

Seek and you will find, I'm seeking Heaven to come here and these are some of the things I'm experiencing.

David.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Well I don't really have the answers maybe more questions. I had never noticed it till I was in Jamestown North Dakota. This is also the time I have fully embraced my spirituality. I could see it watch it run my hand thru it like I was gliding it over a pool of water. I tried to figure it out some laughed some wanted to take to the state hospital which was right there. I don't know what it is or why I can see it. I do know its not harmful and sometimes it's even comforting to know its there.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
OP do you see them with your eyes closed ?do the flares change strength depending on your location or around diff personalities?

i think what we are all experiencing has something to do with PHOSPHENE FLARES...probably due to interaction of neutrinos from the sun hitting the quasi-electric currents flowing in the micro-tubules of our nervous wiring.

I read some where that many astronauts have reported experiencing very strong flares in space.
space particles

the Egyptians i believe were AWARE of a cosmic force originating from the sun which they harnessed for various uses including rejuvenating the body.
sun worship RA,ATEN...

it could be related also to flow of chi and subtle energy currents within the body specifically a connection between THE OPTIC CHIASM and the Pineal gland.Something to do with switching on LIGHT GENES that control the CIRCADIAN RYTHM and generally metabolism of the body.

perhaps something to do with HIBIRU- language of light.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: berrygurrl

I See These Too THERE DRIVING ME CRAZY BUT THEY ARE NOT FLOATERS They Form For Me Too Reply

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Please all get your eyes, blood pressure and heartbeat tested - these aren't symptoms to ignore but hopefully they're nothing. The longer you leave it the higher the risk of blindness and/or death as this is a common early warning sign of eye damage or neuro damage if the common floater is ruled out (I'd bet my house they're just floaters. just want to make people aware this isn't a symptom to be ignored).

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Sometimes i see a kinda fuzzy energy dots thing in the air i dont know exactly what it is but i dont mind it tho.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
That's what I saw up until my late teens; geometric patterns and mandalas, and sometimes the madalas would spin. The patterns looked like some designs I've seen in pictures of mosques. It can be very beautiful. I've only ever met one other person who could see it. I could see it much better in the dark, but could still see it in the light if I focus on it. Now that I'm older I can only see a very muted version of it. I don't know what it is, but I'd love to find out. I used to watch it every night and it would put me to sleep. From what I've read it could have something to do with the pineal gland and endogenous Dimethyltryptamine.

Sometimes it does have a sort of geometric shape to it, and in fact it looked kind of like mandalas a couple times. I thought everyone experienced this too and that that's just how people see...but not everyone seems to understand....

edit on 24-8-2015 by tamrakat because: Misspelled word

edit on 24-8-2015 by tamrakat because: Misspelled word

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

I've been looking for an explanation for what I can see for a very long time now but to no avail. Then I found this site and read through nearly all the posts here. Nothing. Finally I came across your post which immediately resonated with me. I've also followed the link and read the news item and yes it came fairly close to what I can see. The field I'm in is Psychology and I have only recently started educating myself on the basics of quantum physics etc, and I don't know anything (yet) about etheric vision and clairvoyance. How do you know so much about this and in particular the study you mentioned above? How can I find out more about this?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I see black dots when I look around. One day at the dentist I saw something moving around the office my eyes followed it toward the light and I saw a string like bacteria moving. At night I see multi colored dots floating around and if I look at a certain part I see a boarder and if I stare at the boarder it makes a purple DNA symbol. I know I have a special gift just like you! I was born 1 lb 3 oz! God made me special like this! What I also feel is when I am alone sometimes I throw my palm out and I feel cold breezes flow throughout my palm, they get colder and colder. I don't really know if this is some genetic ability or so. But I now know someone actually sees these too. I don't really know if it's because I have ADD. But it's something the future might hold.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: berrygurrl
This should be an interesting thread and I'm sure there's a chance that it could've been posted on ATS once before.

What i want to explore is a personal phenomena to myself. All my life since I can remember I have always seen tiny little translucent dots in the air. I can see it better in the dark or in a low lighted setting. When I was a little kid I used to tell my mother that I could see air molecules...and of course my mom would tell me otherwise thinking that I was just a strange little kid.
I've tried doing research on what I see but I've never come across an explanation.

I will tell you though that its not some sort of eye problem, it's not little black dots, and its definitely not my eyeball detaching from my retina.

I've always been a dreamer and extremely openminded. I've had many paranormal experiences and I believe this to be a gift of some sort.

I think that we all have "powers" that can't be explained and there is a reason why I (and possibly other people that see these things) have this ability.

I've tried asking my guides what it is...and the time that I did that I was laying in my bed in the dark and all of the tiny little pin like dots in the air started to slowly move like they were coming together! It freaked me out (fear always keeps me from experiencing cool things like this)! So, all of a sudden it went back to normal... I guess I missed my chance.

There are slight colors in these "dots" and I used to think that it was energy...I don't know!!!

I would love to hear what others have to say about this type of experience.

edit on 15-11-2015 by curiousmind31 because: yes! this started for me as a kid..sometimes i can follow the dots and eventually they will form images.kinda like a vortex.and like others have said you can see them better with eyes closed or in the dark..i do not believe its eye floaters thats a bunch of bs. the things ive seen explain something i think the univese is surrouned around use and images like vortexs or honeycombs proves something much bigger.like a grid..after all something or someone created us and the world who's to say what we are seeing isn't a grid or matrix affect..i remember as kid if i stared long enough i could follow the dots and images would appear..people shapes almost anything but when i saw the honeycomb grid i instantly became afraid and knew what i was seeing was not my imagination.im glad im not the only one seeing this little dots pixels whatever hopefully with enough discussion the truth will come out..i want to know what im looking everyday..sad thing is most ppl ignore whats right in front of them

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yes! Ive seen this every since i was kid..ive noticed over the years i can no longer see certain things when i focus on them..like the honeycomb grid. Or a vortex. Strange but i do not believe they are eye floaters thats a bunch of bs..theres something more to these dots.pixels or whatever you want to call them..but the things ive seen while focus on them has frighten me..when i was a kid i used to look at them with my mom..i told her what i saw and she would allow me to tell her what images i saw..sometimes she would join me and we would focus on a string of dots a follow it..now the fact my mom saw them to and could follow the same string as me was mind blowing i didnt feel crazy anymore. Vertical horizontal slow fast the dots moved but when focused you can form images one day the dots moved like a vortex and i saw a grid like a honeycomb and then i saw what appeared to be a man.i told my mom what i saw and her facial expression changed and we never follow the dots together again..i will never foeget that day.. What i saw was real and it meant something i know because ive recently seen the grid again...i hope with more discussion the truth will come out and for those trying to understand what we see relax your not crazy
edit on 15-11-2015 by curiousmind31 because: correct spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Davidw
Yeah I've experienced all of that. And damn, time seems to move faster than I can anymore. I have a hard time even moving as fast as I can to get more chores done before it's time to get the kids from school. The kids, my own and the ones I'm hosting for play dates also complain about time moving too fast. When did kids ever complain about time passing by too fast? Maybe they are over scheduled these days but still, it's crazy. I don't know what to make of it all. I'm reading this thread because the other day the kids were asking me what the dots were. We all could see them in huge proliferation all of a sudden and then gradually one by one nobody could. Weird.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
why people wanna be so special? you see awesome i see disability, if you can make it a positive IRL good on you, but best i can tell doesn't do much but get in the way.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ringdingdongI see it as neither special nor a disability. It seems everyone is able to see these dots at some random time. I don't know any blind people but it would be interesting to find out if they can perceive these dots in the darkness that they are living in. Then it might be a phenomena not related to the eyes and vision but to a process in the brain. At any rate it's random and doesn't seem to persist long enough to be an inconvenience for most people. I've not read through the entire long thread. Did you make a post stating that it does interfere with your ability to lead a normal productive life? If so, my apologies for overlooking your dilemma.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tearman
Tearman,
I would like to thank you. I have told people that on a beautiful day, when the sky is nice and blue that I can see what looks to be cells moving.
If you have ever watch a movie and it shows a scientist looking through a microscope then it is similar to that. All the little translucent dots moving and swirling around.
I always heard it wasn't possible that I could see cells with the naked eye.
So thanks again for the info. We learn something new everyday.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i think they are ions or photons, for me they were coming in and out of reality, in 3s, like a spray effect. also saw them against blue sky on a sunny day. ill refrain from speculating what they may be.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I've just stumbled upon this thread as I searched for something I've been conscious of for a number years and never had a coherent agreement on...someone mentioned about a seething mass of black particles in the centre of their vision previously. That's something I've experienced firsthand. Unfortunately due to Psychogenic non-epileptic seizures.... It's the only (but still lucky) indication of one coming on- a black spot in the centre that spreads; once I'm blind I have a seizure. But even before I was taken by PNES which is brought in by severe panic attacks, I noticed how I could always see the 'particles' (I'm sticking with that term for simplicity) of the world as almost....black and white. Where the dark didn't meet the light. I've had many an existential argument with myself on the matter and whether or not this is a product of mental I'll health or a reality unfathomable to some....then again my thoughts in mental illness lean to a higher consciousness anyway...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jesskaajaguar

I thoroughly apologise for grammatical errors
they piss me off no end and my excuse is I'm typing this very fast in a phone

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join