It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Floating Neutrions is what I was told several years ago - I see them too, a lot of people do. Go out in the light but not the direct sun and look up thru the atmosphere, (not directly at an object) and you might see them as well if you haven't already.

edit on 30-9-2010 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
when I look at the sky, especially the blue part of the sky and not the clouds, I can see water molecule-looking-floaters. I've never heard the scientific explanation for them, but I'm pretty sure they are external to my eyes and not inside my vision. I think everyone sees them but no one really knows the purpose of them, maybe it's like how you can see dust when you look at a beam of light, molecules that are there but so small you can't touch them. It just goes to show the power of the eyes.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been suggested..

I see moving dots as well and I am inclined to believe they are pollen spores.

You are seeing nature blow it's load over the land in hope of spreading the seed

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Seeing air.

I've had this for my whole life. Musta' been born that way. When I was a kid I told my parents that I could 'see air' and they laughed it off. Now I know it's an eye condition.

Millions and millions of colored dots everywhere.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

And how would you know?? have you conducted advanced scientific study and experiments? Are you an optician? Has this been cross checked with other trained professionals?

Stop clinging onto the hope that something that almost everyone in the planet can see is some special power which seperates you from the rest of us....

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damezthe2nd

And how would you know?? have you conducted advanced scientific study and experiments? Are you an optician? Has this been cross checked with other trained professionals?

Stop clinging onto the hope that something that almost everyone in the planet can see is some special power which seperates you from the rest of us....

Because I spelled it out in the thread for you and how that can be ruled out. If you would look at what was posted, you might see why more clearly.

edit on 9/30/2010 by EnlightenUp because: don't post after fighting with significant other

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

If by "Spelled out" you mean disregarded any logical thinking, and claimed(with minimal supporting evidence), That someone had broken into the walls of their existance, Then i guess you must be right.

Go back to reading about power crystals or something, this is seriously deranged

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Why is this thread still going?

It's called Floaters

Carbohydrates moving over the surface of the eye, I've had them for years.

Nothing extraordinary and no conspiracy here.

NEXT..

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Thank you for also seeing reason....i mean, who are we to assume it is anything other than super abilities.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Death_Kron

Thank you for also seeing reason....i mean, who are we to assume it is anything other than super abilities.

Exactly.

I mean I'm fairly open minded with regards to most theories but the condition described in this thread is simply Floaters on the eyeballs surface, it has nothing to do with any sort of super power, actually it's quite funny that people would assume they have some sort of "ability" because they see floaters

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hrmm, I see the floaters... but also the sparling shifters.. little like flashing dots that change directions and move around like sparks.. i thought they could have been those little tiny micoscopic animals.. but then i noticed that i can see the haze of chemtrails as well as it saturates the area on those days.. but then I come to the conclusion that all these things are seperate things an have unique charictaristics..a t least to me.. floaters float. sparkers are fast, shifters change direction.. but yea.. i also though maybe im seeing particles at some level.. heh.. go figure.. ciao 4 now.. RDDS

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Also just a thought...if "you" are right and they are not floaters...then what?
you can see the pixels that make up the universe?
What benefit would there be, to seeing swirling dots on your eyes....

New member of xmen "THE SWIRLINATOR"

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

If by "Spelled out" you mean disregarded any logical thinking, and claimed(with minimal supporting evidence), That someone had broken into the walls of their existance, Then i guess you must be right.

Go back to reading about power crystals or something, this is seriously deranged

No. You really just want to place me in a box. If you actually read anything I said, about my own experiences that seem similar to the OP's, and you are as logical as you are attempting to convey, I don't believe you would have be referring to "power crystals" and "broken walls of existence". Other tangents I went on were just tangents and were a bit OT (oh well).

I just ruled-out certain things that involve light, like floaters, seeing white blood cells, etc. I don't believe I concluded anything specific other than to rule those things out. Personally, I was leaning towards brain activity that normally goes unnoticed. It's all there. I'm pretty sure it is this thread on the subject; there was another; It has been awhile since I participated here.

In none of it did I see the need for blatant ridicule of anyone. I think it is you that finds reality fundamentally confusing thus must act in opposition to that, with a dash of hostility, rather than inquiry, or else I'd expect you to have taken me up on what I proposed. I won't waste time repeating what I have already posted in the thread. Good day.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
They are not floaters!!! lol!! Wow, I've said this so many times on this thread! Some people have mentioned that it could be chi (energy) but floaters are bigger. The dots I was talking about (as well as Enlighten up) are soooo tiny they reside within the dimension between your eyes and any type of matter. Maybe this will explain things more clearly.

In fact pick an object to look at. Whether it be in your room, office, anywhere it doesn't matter...Now, focus on the half way point between the object and your vision. That might help anyone who might want to experience what this topic is about.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'll say it again, there are billions upon billions of pollen and spores in the air.

You can best see these pixelized dots during the daytime

They float and move fast as the air current takes them

This is what you see

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
As a child I and my siblings always saw the floaters; but, they weren't black. They were more like little critters with legs and translucent bodies!

Anyway, I see the OP initiated this thread last Winter and want to ask:

Have you seen an opthamologist AND a regular doctor about this yet?

I had a couple of incidents a few years ago where I saw a GRID! It was stable. It was almost like a computer screen pixel grid. I thought perhaps I'd burned the screen onto my iris during one of those spectacular flashing computer crashes. Doctor said the grid was common in diabetics! She tested me; but, I was negative for diabetes.

Other visual anomalies I have seen all have a physical reason too.

Neon blue spots shooting everywhere like fireworks - over-tired - sleep deprivation.

And most recently, metalic, phospherescent half-gears. Turns out those are pre-migraine visual anomalies that thousands of people have. They all look the same to everybody. They are called scintillating scotomas. Some scotomas accompany brain tumors; but, this one is most common in migraine sufferers - even those of us who never get the headache with it! Yep, a migraine without the headache - weird but true.

My point is, there really are a lot of physical problems that cause these visual anomalies. If you have the "grid" - then see an opthamologist and a regular doctor.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I experience this too, Ive always called them the pixils.

Id estimate there are millions or billions in my field of vision at any one time, but they are so tiny it would be impossible to count them, like looking at sand from a distance you know its individual particles but cant possibly single one out in your vision. For me they are multi-coloured, all the colours of the rainbow but mostly appear as a clear white. They are always there but stand out more in low light. The word pixil works well cux they often form the basis/building blocks for certain spiritual visions.

I havnt seen a dark room in many many years due to this phenomena a pitch black room will be lit up. I might add that never in my life have I seen black when I close my eyes either, its always a crazy light show, often with the pixils in the background.

I notice as the years pass it gets stronger, also saw a jump in their strength when I started meditating.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have information about this. I have seen what they are, they are basically tiny little reflective disks. Each disk has a picture of the all-seeing-eye printed on it. Basically, a giant reflector system. When people "see" through thier "new" eyes, they see what this grid of reflectors is programming them to see. The reflectors are sensitive to light frequencies, and are most active in flourescent light. Along with electromagnetic frequencies that are attuned to the human brain, and chemicals in the water that crystallise in the "pineal gland" or "spiritual sight" we can have a whole population seeing a whole new "world" around them. Add to this a system that can basically "hear" what we are thinking, and "project" our thoughts to other people, we have basically a huge telepathic system. The system is also pictographic, with images able to be beamed into peoples minds. For every human emotion, there is a different image, an it all adds together to form one kind of social linguistic construct. When people are converted, they change to the system. The system relies upon the "human condition" - or human guilt complexes, and at the same time, relies on the connection of the human ego. Basically, people are "selling out" to the mind control system. If you can resist it, and if you can remain with your natural soul, then you will stand out to them like a sore thumb. However, be happy in the knowledge that they have basically sold thier soul to lucifer.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I have been seeing these for years also, it's energy. Everything is made of energy, or light. We can see the matrix, that's all. When i am led in bed in the dark and i hear a loud noise i see light flashes too.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Crazy I find a thread about this, after a year or two of being posted. I've also been seeing these dots as far back as I remember, looks like millions of flying atoms. I always assumed they were spirits or just something with blood in my eyes, either way its weird, but kinda cool that a lot of other people see it, and i'm not crazy or sick.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join