It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I can remember seeing what is being described here (not floaters). I have a theory on it. The receptors for color are excited by light energy when it comes into contact with it. What I actually believe is that we are seeing actual photons or light particles. Light travels in a wave and as a particle. It would only be efficient if the receptors in the eye picks up both the particle and the wave. You don't "see" waves because they oscillate at rates beyond a "moment" of viewing. However, a single particle may strike a receptor on target and so you get a flash picture of it that the brain through the eye can pick up and discern. Whereas a wave would merely "sweep" over receptors at large unable to be imaged by the eye due to the speed of the wave. Anyway, that's my theory on the little atoms you see when you look up at the sky or at a white brightly lit wall.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I realize i just replied, but i thought i'd add to it.

Recently, i have decided that light is blinding. Literally, it causes you to not see. If your in pitch black, without city lights and such, go outside and look to the stars. Between them is the most incredible thing, you can really, and i mean REALLY see these dots. It is easier to see them in the dark because that is what actually is there (hints-light blinds you of what is actually there). Its the one thing we know for a fact exists. It is energy. When you look between the stars, there is miles, even trillions of miles of darkness that you're looking at. This means there is trillions of miles of space, and in that, trillions of miles of these so called "dots"

I dare you, every single one of you reading this, to go into your room tonight, around 11:00 or so; when the night is darkest. DO NOT turn on lights at all. In fact, turn of all the lights in your house before you enter the room. It is best to have some time without exposure light in order to see it the most. Then, i want you to look at the walls. Preferably one with no distractions such as pictures on it. But don't just look at the wall, look at the space between you and the wall-the air. You will see it. I garnette that you will see it. Its there, for everyone, its not a lack of oxygen of low/high blood pressure, it is simply there. If you don't see it, you're not trying hard enough.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have seen energies around certain things with my eyes closed, so I know that it has more to do with my overall perception, than having my eyes closed or open, or it being light or dark.

My only explanation there would be that being able to see things with your eyes causes your brain to push whatever else comes across in the "visual" parts of your perception to become noise, and become ignored.

That would be the area that I would work on, if I were especially in-tune with this already. But I'm not.

I have however had some experiences when I was much younger that were... unusual, and are partially still with me today. It started one day when I was sitting at the table having breakfast. All of a sudden the toaster oven started getting larger. And it looked as real as my hand in front of my face. It looked REAL. My mother was quite bothered by it and sent me to my room to have a nap, and even in my imagination and dreams for a while, there was uncontrollable size changes in certain objects. As well as more encounters with the effect in the real world.

Eventually it went away after a few months, but ever since I have had this odd "ability" to make my surroundings feel larger or smaller. Like I'm the same size, but the size of the room or area that I'm in changes. Can't say what it would ever be useful for, but if I'm focused and relaxed it feels absolutely real if my eyes are closed.

So I can for sure relate to anyone that claims to have just about any unusual experience as part of their perception. It doesn't make any of it "real" in a scientific sense, but we understand so little about the brain and everything it can interact with... some of which I don't think we even know exists yet. That to try to debunk an experience someone is having is more foolish than the story of that experience.

-UnCola

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Oh, and btw... if you've never tried a good isolation tank, you really should. It's like a natural acid trip, except actually great for you. Really VERY trippy.

Unfortunately a good setup is quite a few thousand smackers.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Your still not listioning.

These are floaters

22.media.tumblr.com...
eyesofgettysburg.com...

This is noise.
www.dpfwiw.com...

DONT take notice of what the picture is, What we are looking at is the faint image noise that overlays the picture.

This is white noise on the original.
blog.photoframd.com...

Now I cant find a photo to show what the entitys energy looks like, However I am going to install photoshop which should allow me to create the strange effect so I can show you.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I've witnessed the same phenomenon but if I posted the details of this occurrence I'd be breaking the T&C.

Seriously though, a grid like structure or netting flowing throughout existence was what I saw (and still do if I am so inclined to partake in certain "activities")

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
This thread is a wonderful sight. I am continually amazed that humans can be so blind and yet so beautiful. It is their limitations that make them unique. I see a movement before my eyes. Something very evident is happening and it has much to do with awareness. Awareness can be a tricky, sneaky fellow and even though it brings understanding, it may also reveal that which lay hidden beyond the veil. As I say this thread is such a wonderful sight.

These experiences sound very “out there” and I appreciate this understanding. I am out there and I have tried very hard to be this way. These tiny dots resonate with me. I am very interested in their existence and more importantly the awareness itself. They have everything to do with fringe society and I highly suggest one to pay attention.

I will leave with this:
You are all speaking truth- your truth and we can understand this quite easily. One sees floaters and another sees energy, and then one sees glowing worms and another sees arcs of light radiating outward/inward. You are all speaking truth- your truth which is understanding. You are simply speaking that which you understand. Well speak your truth as much as you wish without pressing upon ones skull with a rough suffocating blanket. This is how it may feel to have such a mindset forced upon another. We can all be truthful and live in peace. I have seen it.

Always in the eyes of truth.

*clap clap clap*

This is the 3rd thread I read in about 3 weeks about seeing 'stuff'.

smitts_lgp posted this one on Nov 25th: 'Is this the Astral?'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

my reply is on the 2nd page, I’ll post part of it in a quote:

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

Do you also ‘see’ little tiny white and black ‘dots’ (particles) moving when you close your eyes, when you’re sitting in the dark and just watch or / and even when you have your eyes open and focus onto f.e. a wall or the ceiling?

Someone told me it has something to do with the ‘cones’ in your eye that receive lightfall but I discovered when I focus in on it, as bringing my ‘mind’ to a spot OUTSIDE my brain, it’s harder to see the spots/dots. However when I just ‘watch’ and keep my ‘mind’ and focus INWARDS, I see it better.

Well I guess people will believe I’m genuine nuts now, it’s so hard to explain how the dots look like ……. What comes most close is they look like very fast moving particles, smaller then small.

Have to say this: I’m a very intuitive person, never had any interest for Math and such when I was young. Maybe it’s something that is more ‘normal’ for intuitive people? Or maybe it’s true and humans are evolving into a more ‘subtile’ being, energy-wise I mean.

Peace! S&F

And NO it’s not the ‘floaters’ I see when I describe the tiny dots.
And NO it’s not my eye-sight either. Have been seeing this since about 35 yrs ago, wearing only glasses since about 10 yrs now.
And NO it’s not due to '___', XTC or Magic Mushrooms either that I see this. Did '___' & Mushrooms only twice in the late 70S and never took XTC.
And NO it’s not Aura-colors I mean either. That looks different, I do see them sometimes.

We live in a New Age, lit. I mean and why can it not be true then that humans are changing due to the fact they become more aware of consciousness and dimensions?

Namaste!

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
This thread is a wonderful sight. I am continually amazed that humans can be so blind and yet so beautiful. It is their limitations that make them unique. I see a movement before my eyes. Something very evident is happening and it has much to do with awareness. Awareness can be a tricky, sneaky fellow and even though it brings understanding, it may also reveal that which lay hidden beyond the veil. As I say this thread is such a wonderful sight.

These experiences sound very “out there” and I appreciate this understanding. I am out there and I have tried very hard to be this way. These tiny dots resonate with me. I am very interested in their existence and more importantly the awareness itself. They have everything to do with fringe society and I highly suggest one to pay attention.

I will leave with this:
You are all speaking truth- your truth and we can understand this quite easily. One sees floaters and another sees energy, and then one sees glowing worms and another sees arcs of light radiating outward/inward. You are all speaking truth- your truth which is understanding. You are simply speaking that which you understand. Well speak your truth as much as you wish without pressing upon ones skull with a rough suffocating blanket. This is how it may feel to have such a mindset forced upon another. We can all be truthful and live in peace. I have seen it.

Always in the eyes of truth.

*clap clap clap*

This is the 3rd thread I read in about 3 weeks about seeing 'stuff'.

smitts_lgp posted this one on Nov 25th: 'Is this the Astral?'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

my reply is on the 2nd page, I’ll post part of it in a quote:

Do you also ‘see’ little tiny white and black ‘dots’ (particles) moving when you close your eyes, when you’re sitting in the dark and just watch or / and even when you have your eyes open and focus onto f.e. a wall or the ceiling?

Someone told me it has something to do with the ‘cones’ in your eye that receive lightfall but I discovered when I focus in on it, as bringing my ‘mind’ to a spot OUTSIDE my brain, it’s harder to see the spots/dots. However when I just ‘watch’ and keep my ‘mind’ and focus INWARDS, I see it better.

Well I guess people will believe I’m genuine nuts now, it’s so hard to explain how the dots look like ……. What comes most close is they look like very fast moving particles, smaller then small.

Have to say this: I’m a very intuitive person, never had any interest for Math and such when I was young. Maybe it’s something that is more ‘normal’ for intuitive people? Or maybe it’s true and humans are evolving into a more ‘subtile’ being, energy-wise I mean.

Peace! S&F

And NO it’s not the ‘floaters’ I see when I describe the tiny dots.
And NO it’s not my eye-sight either. Have been seeing this since about 35 yrs ago, wearing only glasses since about 10 yrs now.
And NO it’s not due to '___', XTC or Magic Mushrooms either that I see this. Did '___' & Mushrooms only twice in the late 70S and never took XTC.
And NO it’s not Aura-colors I mean either. That looks different, I do see them sometimes.

We live in a New Age, lit. I mean and why can it not be true then that humans are changing due to the fact they become more aware of consciousness and dimensions?

Namaste!

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

When you find a way off this planet, I will come with you,

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have always seen these myself. You can really see them well if you look into a actinic / aquarium light... Something towards the ultraviolet spectrum, Kinda the same way you can when you look at the sky... they just swirl around... Reminds me of water bugs on a pond. I have noticed sometimes under pressure they glow bright yellow for me... Like after you sick up or something like that.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Very interesting pantherstar. I would have to say hold on to your partner, because you two obviously have a rare "gift."

Hmmm I don't think these bubbles/orbs/dots are physical. I think they are in a dimension not visible to the majority of humans. I believe this because I started noticing these orbs after my spiritual awakening. After realizing there's not just 3 dimensions!

Then again... Who knows...

OMNI

Hi, Im pantherstar's partner! We see these energy phenomenon often, we watch them at night when in bed
The incident that pantherstar was referring to was amazing! We were both watching in the dark when there was a streak of light just above our bedroom door, we both said at the same time "did you see that?" , from that moment on i knew these lights, streaks were not inside my head. Its funny, once you notice them you start to see more. At times when we are watching tv we are constantly saying to each other "did you see that?, wow, did you see that one?"
Our cat see's them also, there are times when the cat and us turn our heads at the same time

interesting stuff

Take Care All

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Holist1c]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I see the same thing, its always in the spring or summer.

The best i could describe it is that... the day has the vibrancy of a Van gogh painting but very small particles seem to dance around as though the air was saturated with a translucent mist.

I assumed that it was either pollen related or evaporation coming from the grass.

Eitherway, i don't think much of it... I mean, i wouldn't sit out there staring at it for hours looking to find answers to life's problems. But, it is eerily beautiful.

Nor, do i believe that it proves any special powers. I believe that if someone can relax and really get in tune with nature, they can develop a perspective of their surroundings that I will never fully grasp.

As another example, when i look at the stars I've always imagined that i am looking in 3-d space where each star has its own distance, instead of a 2d canvas that i assume most people i talk to see.

And no, i don't do drugs and have never been hospitalized.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by CosmicYahtzee]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whateverponcho
i hate to say it but i kinda think we gotta lot of hallucinogen users on this site..just sayin. people can sometimes see those for months after use. all kinds of odd light phenomenon, trails, floaters ,this grid honeycomb pattern.. yeah.

ive never taken any hallucinogenics...
ive seen them for 29 years!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MadcapAeroplane

These are not "floaters." You are referring to scars on the eye or sometimes foreign objects in the eye that are dark. The translucent dots he is referring to spin in a circle. I see them too. I discovered them by trying to focus on the floaters and saw these as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I see them too. I heard it had something to do with blood flow in the eye, but don't know if it's true. I can't see them in dim light, only bright. Usually outside against a blue sky. I was just in an airplane and noticed they're right there, no different than sitting still. This would suggest this IS something within the eye itself and not some sort of "fairy magic."

I think anyone can see them if they can focus their eyes on the space directly in front of them.... I mean within a 1/2 inch from the surface of the eye. It's not that hard or that big a deal. The people who haven't seen this had never had a reason to focus on anything so close before. It takes a bit of practice but once you do it, it's very easy to d it again. Kind of like those "paintings" they use to have in shopping malls....it appeared to be a bunch of colored dots but once you let your eyes relax you'd see a new image appear. Same thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have seen these since I was a kid and always wondered what they are. To me they are visible in very low light or darkness. They are very tiny dots usually red in color but they change to green and blue as well. They form a grid like pattern of thousands of them. They fill all the space around me and they move and swirl around together in patterns. I can still see these as a middle aged adult. Any night I go to bed and desire to see them I can.

I also have what is known as floaters and when staring up at the ceiling in a well lit room I can see the darkish, translucent things floating in my vision and generally responding or moving to eye movements. Annoying things really. I can see these whenever i want (but why would I want to) by staring at a blank wall or ceiling that is well lit.

Then I have had a much rarer phenomenon occur to me when either inside or outside. I will look up and suddenly see little bright white sparkling things floating through the air. They are not in my eyes as I can move my head and eyes around and look around at them floating over head. The effect is very similar to sunlight beaming though a window and reflecting off dust. The difference is mainly the brightness and whiteness of the specks. Also I have easily ruled out dust and sun light as it has happened in rooms with no sun coming in. They also always appear above my head floating over me. Then eventually after a few seconds they disappear leaving me with an odd feeling over what I have just seen and me trying to figure it out. This has happened only a handful of times.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It looks just like the static you experience on cable tv. On cable tv on the analouge channels there is a slight white/clear static. I have had this since a kid and I always assumed it was normal. Sometimes I see small round clear circles. I see this static all the time no matter what the light conditions are. I do have a stigmatism but no other eye conditions. I was told I have an etreme sensitvity to light.
When I was a kid people would say that oxygen/air was invisible yet I told them I could see it. Maybe it is air particles? Maybe people who have super senstive senses can see things that are normally invisible. I know I can see the tiniest little speck of dust on something and I can also hear thumder from 10 miles away. I know one time there was a storm 30 miles north of me and I could hear the thunder.
At night my eyes do not adjust right so I see shapes and particles. When I was a kid it used to scare me. Now I am just used to it. I have been experiencing this for 30 years. It does not get worse nor does it get better. It just stays the same.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
There are no energies.
You're not seeing specific atoms, energy, strings, electrons, magic, and it's NOT outside your eyes.
All this is is WANTING it to be something.
All this new age theological crap. :/
The problem is a lack of explanation to what it really is, so you just go on believing what you WANT it to be.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Titus7]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I get the floaters quite often, and most of the time, especially against a bright blue sky or in near complete darkness I will see reddish dots in a perfect grid...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
that happens to me all the time, it happens often,

I notice it all of a sudden, like when i lift my head up or change a direction, its like the view i have just comes into view and then little lights kinda fly around, i always associated it with kinda like a head rush or something, even tho it just happens sometimes with no feeling, just the visual..

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Great thread to see everyone sharing their opinions on what people are seeing. I've been seeing floaters for awhile and I've also seen other things in my vision i cant explain.Aside from floaters i ve seen two other phenom that i see evey now and then.
Like most of you have seen, in my personal opinion i see em at all sorts of times, usually after doing physical activities like jogging. The first of the strange sights, reminds me of the tidel sign on the keyboard, just vast amounts of them "squiggling" in my vision, they are mostly transparent with a rainbow effect of colors, Easiest for me to see them behind a the sky backdrop, but i can see them usually in any environment as long as i make myself aware of them. The 2nd kind i saw is hard to explain, i cant really put it into words, my 1st thought was that i was seeing another wave, like maybe gravity, energy that binds us together,etc since when i see em they are mostly in straight vertical lines alternating between white and black.

I have a feeling it is something none of us have described as it seems more and more people have it than i realize, iuno it feels like something that may be one of those phenoms that we overlook too much. And as for it being hallucinogens, the western mind sees hallucinogens much different than the perspectives by others, whereas they used to be considered as a more sacred object of spiritual enlightenment in lots of civilizations. dont want to divert this post to hallucinogens so heres a link on someting interesting insight on that subject. deoxy.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join