It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has This Alien Photo Ever Been Debunked?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by spacevisitor
It even seems to look much more friendly like, more female like, in my opinion.

That's what I intended, to render an elderly female alien (if such a thing exists). Titled it "The Matron"

— Doc Velocity

No doubt in my mind that female aliens exist, because why would they not?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by spacevisitor

Well of course we females look friendlier and non threatening. That's all part of the plan.

That must be definitely a good plan in my humble opinion.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
No doubt in my mind that female aliens exist, because why would they not?

Well, it occurred to me long ago that these "aliens" probably are not aliens at all... That they're more than likely our own distant human ancestors or even descendants... Like, maybe, 800,000 years in the future, for instance.

By then, I'm fairly sure these little drones will be so genetically specialized (for space travel, interdimensional travel, time travel, or whatever), that they probably won't have much need for sexual reproduction. These little guys are more than likely bioengineered by intelligent machines or something along those lines.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You need to scroll down the page for the photo being referred to.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Same he looks really cute i wanna hug him

and to be honest i would have no problem looking at beings like him or similar day in day out.. in fact i'm rather used to him already.

Now 12 foot tall locust men would take a long time...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Out of curiosity are you familiar with Command Sergeant Major Robert O. Dean, whistleblower and respected ufologist,....the man who released the photo? If not do a Google search.
He obtained the photo in 1994 and released it in 1997. (see one of my previous posts in this thread)

[edit on 12/5/2009 by MissSmartypants]

My intuition is usually pretty right and I do know who Robert Dean is and the first time I saw this photo my gut told me it was real.

I think the poor little things are cute too, yes I know some are supposed to be nasty and all, but I would hate to think tptb do terrible, nasty things to them in a lab. If you do and keep on doing, I will get ya I promise.............your very nasty and you will pay for that.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Could a neck that small, support a cranium of that size?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I am new to posting on ATS, so wasn't able to link correctly. However, the EXACT photo we are speaking of is on that page under the "3 second EBEN" as linked by someone replying just after mine. (Also detailing the mexican policman aspect of the tale, so it's the same one). With, as I mentioned, a woman posing right next to it. Ever wonder why they choose to cut the picture as they did? Maybe b/c a woman smiling next to it would have significantly decreased the "wow" factor?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathTribble

Do you mean this picture?

It does tend to shoot a big hole in this being a real photo. Grrrrrrr, I wanted to believe.............. Grrrrrrrrr

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Looks fake to me even when you see a live reptile or snake you can see/ sense its living i dont get that from this pic... esp the eyes even a shark has eyes that look alive ...

ctpatriots blog

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I know Don Schmitt that wrote the "Roswell" books. I'll ask him what his take is on this. But, by the looks of the picture liink above, it seems to be the animatronic puppet from the INTRUDERS TV movie.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Do you think the goverment would allow a real alien photo to be released over the internet.I do not think so.The photo i thought may have been a real alien was the one taken in the cemertary.Its a green image photo taken at night with night camera.At first i had thought it to be fake until i studied the photo in greater detail.I had noticed the alien had moved his left arm during the photo.I beleived a human could not move there arm that quickly during one photo and beleived it to be a real alien.To move your arm during one photo being taken,you would have to be moving very fast indeed.Anyone have any ideas as to how fast you would need to move to have the different movement angles show up on one photo.In this paticular photo it shows the aliens left arm in three possible four positions at once moving either away or towards the alien.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathTribble

I am new to posting on ATS, so wasn't able to link correctly. However, the EXACT photo we are speaking of is on that page under the "3 second EBEN" as linked by someone replying just after mine. (Also detailing the mexican policman aspect of the tale, so it's the same one). With, as I mentioned, a woman posing right next to it. Ever wonder why they choose to cut the picture as they did? Maybe b/c a woman smiling next to it would have significantly decreased the "wow" factor?

I missed your reply because of other things here on ATS, but I saw now which photo you really meant.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/843a4e805411.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a5f09428c83.jpg[/atsimg]

I must admit, the resemblance is pretty close, but when you look very closely to it, it is not close enough and I am therefore convinced that that photo or must I say drawing is framed, in order to let look the original a fake.

Just my two Euro cents.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well, I just spent the last few hours actually watching the 1992 movie "Invaders" on youtube and there were many different aliens in the movie all with slightly different facial configurations, though the same basic shapes, just like humans and as the movie is based on a book by Bud Hopkins the aliens are all based on eyewitness testimonies he's gathered over the years.... and I do NOT believe the alien in my picture appears ANYWHERE in that movie. Watch it for yourself.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

That's because it's a cropped picture taken from the backstage shot with the woman.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Look people, this pick has unfortunatly been debunked as well...

I'm losing my faith in ET's visiting our planet, perhaps we were all wrong...

Dont forget, just because this and thousands of photos are fak to play off of gullible people, does not mean there are no aliens, or chupacabras, or sasquatch, or WHATEVER! It just means the photos are.

And for believers, stop putting so much heart into one photo, its fake so what? Dont hold on to it like without it being real it is the end of the world!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Doesn't matter as I see it if this is real or fake........... what is important is this is exactly how one group of Greys looks like.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It has really small nostrils. How does it pick its nose?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join