It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has This Alien Photo Ever Been Debunked?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mason2012

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Ok wait is it code?

Sorry bud I do NOT understand what you wrote and I don't think anyone else will be able to either.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
pic sorry on my pro file plp help if u can

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

sorry miss tape i was saying if any can help me to put pic on my profile my bad

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Are you deliberately ignoring my first link? I thought it was a pretty convincing argument!

Many of these photos are often claimed to be real too

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
ok see pic u having up your post sn help toput up i cant how todo it any info plz help me

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mason2012

Go to very top left corner of your screen, NEW! Video & Media > in your pictures folder upload your picture, and when viewing it will show a embed link. Paste that in:

member tools > account settings and near the bottom is a line 'avatar link' or something like that. You have to link to ATS media portal though.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Why do you think that? It's been around for years, you know. It really has an authenticity about it that I haven't seen in other photos.

Authenticity? Now, that's gotta be the most unqualified endorsement I've ever seen! How can you use that word when there is no irrefutable evidence to compare it to? What authentic photos have you seen and how did you know they were authentic?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Sorry about the poor quality...but do you think this could be the same little guy? I mean the backgrounds do look kind of similar, don't you think?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Okay...so that Luis guy says it's a still picture from the movie Invaders but of course it's in Spanish so I have to take theilr word for it I saw no evidence what so ever.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
thanks you dude bush family half alien blood lines obamo is to s thank i spell wrong but o will

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
yep it will be great if it was real. but half alien like bush can come to earth for long term stay

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It bugs the hell out of me knowing how they function? How does an entity with a head so large exist on a neck so small. The average Human head weighs 5 kg, constituting around 8% of total body mass. But the picture you show me the entity has 1/3 our body mass with a head equal to our own. now that's a puzzle to be solved!

But I know they exist because I seen one for my self.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

But you saw the picture with the actress beside the alien prop right? In my opinion you shouldnt just be able to repost pictures that have been put a million times before and claim them real... but such is ATS. Something tells me you will believe the pics are real even with real evidence they were not!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

in space, weight has no meaning. a large head could exist on such a pencil neck which would cause issues here on earth, but who knows what a "home planet" may be like.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
Come on! people pay hundreds of dollars in latex rubber just to make one stinking photo of an alien! Nah no way Hose! Gezz they even made a suit for it! Just for one photo to fool you Come on!

I think genuine alien pic simply for the fact there is just one pic!

But there is some pictures floating of an alien that was made with ZBrush that they have opened up on a operating table! Now that's fake!

uh.. YES.. people do that!.. did you not see the incident earlier this year where a law enforcement officer put a FAKE frozen Yeti into a freezer and told everyone it was real? as SOON as they thawed the thing it was easily exposed and the officer was laid off. One of the saddest days for me personally because it absolutely made me realize to what lengths people will go through for a hoax. A couple of hundred doesn't even scratch the bank rolls of some people who have free time to do things like what you suggest is silly.

get real and instead of blindly believing, realize that NOTHING you see has to be real.

BUT, this is one of those I lean towards being POSSIBLY real. But it's a low possibility

b

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

What I saw was a picture of a woman that came from who knows where next to the photo that I posted and a crude rendering of the photo. Still no proof of where any of this came from.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Of all the 'alien' photos I've seen over the years this is the only one that I've never known to be debunked.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

No the image has never been debunked and is by far one of the more 'interesting' photographs out there.

The image was given to retired Command Sergeant Major Bob Dean by a Mexican policeman at a UFO Conference.

"Is this real? Several years ago I was attending a UFO conference in Mexico City when a Mexican policeman approached me. He had a photo he said was a legitimate picture, he stated he knew it was an authentic photo of a small grey that had been captured by the Mexican Federal police at a crash site.

His sincerity and serious demeanor impressed me. Being as always cautious and somewhat dubious of such situations, I accepted the picture and thanked him for his efforts.

Over the years I have encountered other pictures that I learned were authentic and reflected on the legitimacy of the present picture. I submit this to the viewers as a very likely authentic photograph of a small grey."

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

This isn't the only image from this case though. There are two other frames showing this alien in a different angle, being 3 in total. Do you know where to find them?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

No,don't know about them - all I know is what it says about the images at the link below:

The below pictures were taken from a frame of a video called "UFOs: Fifty Years of Denial" © 1998 produced by Quick FOX Production, James Fox, Executive Producer (not associated with the FOX News Network).

The frame clip only lasted ~3 seconds. Is this real or a fake? Three good sources have indicated that it's "real" knowing full well of the fakes in the public domain.

The original (camera scan of a still B&W picture) video picture was replaced with two color photos showing the discoloration in the original B&W still picture. Note the apparent bruising on the face and the "knot" running diagonally up along the thin neck (like its head was twisted more that 90 degrees then brought back?). Is this evidence of crash injuries? It appears from the two color photos taken of the original that the Eben was erected upright and its picture taken. Then what looks like rags or packing material (if this took place in Mexico then that explains the rags?) is just behind the Eben? Also, notice the tight fitting uniform on the Ebe

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join