It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has This Alien Photo Ever Been Debunked?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Now by debunked do you mean that the man who gave the photo to Bob Dean(you know who that is, right?) had maliciously fabricated this photo or that Bob Dean himself did?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Look people, this pick has unfortunatly been debunked as well...

Any links or information... or does your signature just about sum it up?

Disclaimer, this author can not proof any of the claims since he doesn't have any evidence to support his claims..

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

My hero. Great minds think alike.
This line just for show.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No, CSM(ret) Bob Dean could've been duped.

My signature is more of a disclaimer for stuff I present without offering proof I.E. TR-3B and personal experiences since I cannot provide proof for it.

Please view this pic.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2efe4e58810e.jpg[/atsimg]

No the image has never been debunked and is by far one of the more 'interesting' photographs out there.

The image was given to retired Command Sergeant Major Bob Dean by a Mexican policeman at a UFO Conference.

"Is this real? Several years ago I was attending a UFO conference in Mexico City when a Mexican policeman approached me. He had a photo he said was a legitimate picture, he stated he knew it was an authentic photo of a small grey that had been captured by the Mexican Federal police at a crash site.

His sincerity and serious demeanor impressed me. Being as always cautious and somewhat dubious of such situations, I accepted the picture and thanked him for his efforts.

Over the years I have encountered other pictures that I learned were authentic and reflected on the legitimacy of the present picture. I submit this to the viewers as a very likely authentic photograph of a small grey."

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

Cheers.

I agree with you here Karl 12, this image is for as far as I know it indeed never been debunked, and it is sorely by far one of the more 'interesting' photographs out there of just one kind of our Alien visitors.

And of course, when one look closely to it, it seems not so frightening at all, but I assume that that will change dramatically until the moment arrives when one would be confronted with it in the flesh of course.

[edit on 5/12/09 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 5/12/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

um...okay...I just watched some scenes from Intruders (1992) on youtube and the alien in the movie could very well be the one in the photo that Bob Dean came in posession of in 1994. But maybe not, the alien in the movie was based on the classic Betty and Barney HIll type alien so of course it would look like a real alien.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Yes, it has been debunked by Forgetomori (a must have site for those into UFO's). You will find the non-cropped pic there, complete with very un-freaked out person posing with. Looks like a prop from the pic: Intruders (1992)

forgetomori.com...

IMO, skeptics are one of our greatest resources, as they help separate the wheat from the chaff....

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The picture is absolutely real, these kind of aliens are bread for interstellar living conditions, which is why it has a little body that supports a large head' in space it all works! As for the validity it was given to a UFO researcher by a Mexican law enforcement officer, approximately Fifteen years ago?I hope this
helps?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathTribble

Okay the alien Jaime Mausson was showing certainly is not the alien in Bob Dean's picture. Just because it was printed up on some web page does not mean it actually happened. Bob Dean said he believed it to be real. Of course our human history is easily manipulated by TPTB.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
forgetomori.com...

Direct link to the forgetomori story on this photo.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Yes, and for whatever reason we humans seem to have a very deep seated fear of aliens or what we perceive them to be. I'm sure we will have to struggle hard to overcome our instinctive fear of them.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathTribble
Yes, it has been debunked by Forgetomori (a must have site for those into UFO's). You will find the non-cropped pic there, complete with very un-freaked out person posing with. Looks like a prop from the pic: Intruders (1992)

forgetomori.com...

IMO, skeptics are one of our greatest resources, as they help separate the wheat from the chaff....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0102bfa60c35.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry, but I see no resemblance what soever of the Alien in your provided picture and the one below at all.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2efe4e58810e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here's an oil portrait I did based on that photo some years ago...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4797e39371f.jpg[/atsimg]

I always liked that photo a lot, just added my own details.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yes, and for whatever reason we humans seem to have a very deep seated fear of aliens or what we perceive them to be. I'm sure we will have to struggle hard to overcome our instinctive fear of them.

You are right MissSmartypants, and I am glad you come with this OP in the first place, therefore I give it a S&f.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Well, like I stated earlier....if that is what they look like, then they're really not so hard on the eyes.....and thus not so hard on the psyche.

Nice oil painting, by the way. Why do some of us feel the need to understand more about these 'people/visitors' when the majority couldn't care less?

[edit on 12/5/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Here's an oil portrait I did based on that photo some years ago...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4797e39371f.jpg[/atsimg]

I always liked that photo a lot, just added my own details.

— Doc Velocity

My compliments Doc, you have done a very good oil painting job here.
It even seems to look much more friendly like, more female like, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
It even seems to look much more friendly like, more female like, in my opinion.

That's what I intended, to render an elderly female alien (if such a thing exists). Titled it "The Matron"

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Why do some of us feel the need to understand more about these 'people/visitors' when the majority couldn't care less?

Our species is a diverse one with a highly adaptive brain... Our interests range far and wide. Some of us study biology, some study photography, some are fascinated with hairstyles. Same thing applies to those who attend the UFO phenomena — some of us can't get enough while others just pretend it doesn't exist.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Yeah...wow....I see it. I feel your painting has given the alien a soul. Do you feel some sort of need to paint or portray alien life?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Well of course we females look friendlier and non threatening. That's all part of the plan. Oops...not a one line post.

[edit on 12/5/2009 by MissSmartypants]

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join