It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kulbrin Bible? Culdian Trust?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I mentioned some of this stuff in another thread, but certainly warrants mention here: other factors that may lend support to the Planet X / Destroyer / Nibiru / Wormwood theory...

I already ask the question here: Why is there NO mention of the Kolbrin Bible on Wikipedia? As far as I can tell the civs/religions that contributed to the txt are all legit? Even if they weren't, I see no reason why something as popularly speculated (and hotly contested) as this would not find it's way into the world's largest repository for knowledge & information in the world(?!)

Moving on...

1) Supression of information is a factor to be considered for sure - it is rumored that in one way or another, The Vatican, NSA or other secretive governing body is heavily involved in both the ownership and/or filtering of data from the majority of the major telescopes, regardless as to whether publicly or privately owned - and it's not just limited to Nibiru. There are other 'projects' that complain regularly that "the data IS there, but not being released" (moon base advocates, for example) - the biggest argument from most detractors is "WHERE IS IT?" - we should definitely see it by now - can't say I don't partially agree with this sentiment. Although...

2) Last year, right about the time when (the numbers say) people should've been complaining that 'if Nibiru were coming, we would see it by now' there was a massive disinformation campaign launched against supporters who were supposedly providing solid evidence that it was in fact on the way. I'm still not sure I buy this whole theory anyway - only suspiscious thing I've ever read about this, [other than THIS bullet] is #3, below, but you have to ask the question: why would someone go to the trouble of disproving a theory considered too wild all by itself, to begin with?! And, the people who launched this campaign had a LOT of resources: access, money perhaps, and a LOT of know-how - and likely had a team of hackers working in total concert as they took over accounts and shutdown others (?) - why all the effort?! I'll see if I can find the YouTube vid about it - I seem to remember the name Nibiru Shock(?) or something, if someone wants to help out.

3) The 1983 Washington Post article that was published and then immediately retracted (rumored under force/threat) - I WAS able to find that link: www.planet-x.150m.com...

For your convenience, I have posted an excerpt, below - I'm sure most have seen this before. Remember this was countered, vehemently and immediately...

By Thomas O'Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

4) Michel R. Legrand and Robert J. Delmas of Laboratoire de Glaciologie et Geophysique de l'Environment published an article "Soluble Impurities in Four Antarctic Ice Cores Over the Last 30,000 Years" in Annals of Glaciology (10, 1988, pp 116-120). They graphed the Oxygen 18 variations and the ionic components Na = NH (sub4) and Ca (sup 2) and H and Cl and NO (sub 3) and SO (sub 4). The time scale for each ionic component level as well as the O (sup 18) levels stretches back 30,000 years. The graph shows correlations to spikes at 5,200 BC, 8,800 BC, 12,400 BC, c. 16,000 BC, c. 19,600 BC. All of these were times of great geologic stress.

Not sure what happened 1,600(?)* But you can extrapolate to there and ~2012, obviously.

* perhaps the flyby was 'kind' (i.e. distant) that time(?)

Anyway - a lot to digest , I realize, but I've renewed my interest in this subject, all of a sudden.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
No it is the The Military & Religious Order of Culdees.

Any every one thought it was "free masons" or "jesuits" and some "illumi nati", that will learn ya. It's not those you can see, that should worry you.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I am one those "liberal" guys that gets upset when I see racial or religious discrimination being practiced in today's world. Still reading some of the "Book of Creation" it inadvertently gives a different slant on the subject as it played out in the earliest days.

Back then, there were fewer people in the world, but there were likely more "types" of people to use a blunt word. Going back as far as when Neanderthals and modern men both existed at the same time, I get the impression that much was made about how you looked, and what lineage you came from. People made a big deal back then about how refined your type was vs some "harrier" more animalistic version of humanity.

In the early days when a more modern man was struggling to define himself as separate from the animal world, and "above" it, segregation and discrimination was a tool apparently often resorted to.

Some of stories reveal the roots from where modern day pride and prejudice may have stemmed.

These books are indeed interesting and I plan to read as much as I can.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
These books also speek of THE FIRE IN THE SKIES (THE DESTROYER, PLANET X OR MENTIONED IN REVELATIONS 9:1 the STAR- And the 5th angel blew his trumpet. And I saw a STAR that FALLEN from HEAVEN to EARTH and the KEY of the PIT of the ABBYSS was GIVEN HIM) RELATED TO CERTAIN MOVEMENTS AROUND VENUS AND MARS SYMBOLING THE "INCOMMING EVENTS". Um just sayen very close to 2012 also

[edit on 12/7/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yuo people are still going on about Nibiru?

Give me a break.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thanks for the link ADVISOR!

Reading on that now....

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ok, you can purchase the electronic version of the WHOLE book (596 pages) for $11.59 on kindle or via Amazon.

www.amazon.com...

But before you spend your money please read a review I found on the Amazon and with which I fully agrre:

Now, if I've got this right, this is a 3,600 yr.-old Sumerian manuscript plus a 1,900 yr.-old English/ Celtic manuscript that were subsequently transcribed onto bronze scrolls which survived, within a copper-clad box, a 12th-century fire that destroyed the Glastonbury Abbey and then found their way into the hands of the Culdian Trust in New Zealand where the collection was kept in hiding over the past 800 years or so, only to come to light in full-blown modern English now that the "2012 cataclysm" is in vogue. It warns of a red comet/Planet X/dwarf-brown twin star to our Sun that is on a 3,600 yr. orbit which will swing it by here within four years, and of the physical and spiiritual preparations (a la New Age) that we must take to prepare ourselves.

Hmmmm...

Is there something wrong with this picture?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ariela

.. doesn't stop it from being a good read.
I won't be spending any money, but what I can get hold of for free I will peruse.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The Kolbrin is not something that has just come to light. I knew about it years ago (1980's). Nibiru/X whatever you want to call it could be a very real object, how can anyone even begin to know if it's real or fake.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
The Kolbrin is not something that has just come to light. I knew about it years ago (1980's). Nibiru/X whatever you want to call it could be a very real object, how can anyone even begin to know if it's real or fake.
Yes this also makes me wonder about this Wormwood, the name would infer something that was not solid.
I know some of the astroids are not solid, but just a bunch of rocks stuck together to make one big one.
I was just reading there is a large astroid of this type that has not been determined yet if will strike Earth in 2014, if I read info correct, this is new one on me, maybe it's the one they just dicovered not to long ago, I thought that one was going to miss us.
They also say if this Planet X thing does come, it could be dragging alot of things with it. What does Bible say a rain of rocks from sky no one can get away from, I'm sure this has happened before, mountain blows up or something.
I just wonder how these people in past got their info, I know the sky was more visible but not that visible.
Maybe the Aliens let them know what ws going on.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If you folks aren't already on it, you may wanna check out this thread...

We have our Brown Dwarf, interacting with and Bombarding asteroids of Oort against Pluto and Jupiter --> www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Post back here, if you like]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I saw you on another thread, this may help...

Let me know if the following sounds authentic... havent had time to read it yet.

The e-book I have been given is formatted to less pages but appears to contain more info.

--------------------------------------------
These writings have been re-written with diligent care. They have been transcribed exactly as they are and no
thought or belief of mine has gone into them. May those to whom they come as a heritage be no less
circumspect in dealing with them.

I believe the online version ends here

THE BOOK OF THE SONS OF FIRE
this being
THE FOURTH BOOK OF THE BRONZEBOOK
Being all that remains of the Sacred Writings formerly contained in the Great
Book of the Sons of Fire
Chapter 1 - THE RECONSTRUCTED CHAPTER
Chapter 2 - THE HIBSATHY
Chapter 3 - THE BROTHERHOOD
Chapter 4 - AMOS
Chapter 5 - THE LAWS OF AMOS
Chapter 6 - THE TALE OF HIRAM
Chapter 7 - THE ROLLS OF RECORD - 1
Chapter 8 - THE ROLLS OF RECORD - 2
Chapter 9 - THE ROLLS OF RECORD - 3
Chapter 10 - THE ROLLS OF RECORD - 4
Chapter 11 - THE ROLLS OF RECORD - 5
Chapter 12 - THE ROLLS OF RECORD - 6 (Incomplete and Fragmentary)
Chapter 13 - THE ROLLS OF RECORD - 7
Chapter 14 - THE ROLLS OF RECORD - 8
Chapter 15 - THE BOOK OF KADMIS
Chapter 16 - THE RECONSTRUCTION BY KADAIRATH
Chapter 17 - PART OF A MARRIAGE PLEDGE
Chapter 18 - THE MASIBA AMENDMENTS
Chapter 19 - THE LETTER OF MATA A SON OF AGNER
Chapter 20 - THE TEACHINGS OF SADEK
Chapter 21 - THE LAWS OF MALFIN
Chapter 22 - SALVAGED FRAGMENTS RECONSTRUCTED - 1
Chapter 23 - SALVAGED FRAGMENTS RECONSTRUCTED - 2
Chapter 24 - THE LAST OF THE METAL PLATES
THE BOOK OF MANUSCRIPTS
incorporating
THE TREASURY OF LIFE
Compiled from writings preserved by Amos, an Egyptian; Claudius Linus, a Roman; and Vitico, a Gaul.
Chapter 1 - THE SCROLL OF EMOD
Chapter 2 - THE SCROLL OF KAMUSHAHRE
Chapter 3 - THE DESTROYER - PART 1 - FROM THE GREAT SCROLL
Chapter 4 - THE DESTROYER - PART 2 - FROM THE GREAT SCROLL
Chapter 5 - THE DESTROYER - PART 3 - FROM THE SCROLL OF ADEPHA
Chapter 6 - THE DARK DAYS
Chapter 7 - THE THIRD OF THE EGYPTIAN SCROLLS

**[the version i have ends here but lists further chapters that are missing]***

Chapter 8 - THE FOURTH OF THE EGYPTIAN SCROLLS
Chapter 9 - THE HALF SCROLL OF JASOP
Chapter 10 - THE SCROLL OF KULOK - FOURTH SECTION
Chapter 11 - THE SIXTY-FOURTH EGYPTIAN SCROLL
Chapter 12 - THE EIGHTY-SEVENTH SCROLL
Chapter 13 - THE NINETY-THIRD SCROLL
Chapter 14 - THE NINETY-SIXTH SCROLL
Chapter 15 - THE SCROLL OF KULOK - SECOND AND THIRD SECTION
Chapter 16 -THE THE ONE HUNDRED AND ONE SCROLL (SCROLL OF HOREMAKET)
Chapter 17 - THE SCROLL OF NETERTAT Chapter
18 - THE PRAYER OF HAPU
Chapter 19 - THE ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTEENTH SCROLL
Chapter 20 - THE COMMENTARY OF FRATER ASTORUS Chapter
21 - A SCROLLMARKED ‘THE NIGHTFIGHT’ Chapter 22 - THE LADY’S SCROLL
(SCROLL OF NEFERMAKET) Chapter 23 - THE ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY
SECOND SCROLL Chapter 24 - AN EARLY EGYPTIAN SCROLL
Chapter 25 - THE SONG OF SACRIFICE - FROM THE BOOK OF SONGS (part only and confused with other
writings) Chapter 26 - THE
SCROLL OF KABEL - FIRST SECTION
Chapter 27 - AN UNNAMED AND UNNUMBERED SCROLL
Chapter 28 - TWO COMBINED PORTIONS OF AN UNNAMED SCROLL
Chapter 29 - THE SECOND SCROLL OF KISON
Chapter 30 - THE SCROLL OF PANUBIS
Chapter 31 - THE SCROLL OF THOTIS
Chapter 32 - THE SCROLL OF HARMOTIF
Chapter 33 - THE ANNEXED SCROLL 1
Chapter 34 - THE ANNEXED SCROLL 2

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Nevermind followed the link posted by ariela and I see where the text comes from.

Thanks.

Originally posted by ariela
Ok, you can purchase the electronic version of the WHOLE book (596 pages) for $11.59 on kindle or via Amazon.

www.amazon.com...

But before you spend your money please read a review I found on the Amazon and with which I fully agrre:

Now, if I've got this right, this is a 3,600 yr.-old Sumerian manuscript plus a 1,900 yr.-old English/ Celtic manuscript that were subsequently transcribed onto bronze scrolls which survived, within a copper-clad box, a 12th-century fire that destroyed the Glastonbury Abbey and then found their way into the hands of the Culdian Trust in New Zealand where the collection was kept in hiding over the past 800 years or so, only to come to light in full-blown modern English now that the "2012 cataclysm" is in vogue. It warns of a red comet/Planet X/dwarf-brown twin star to our Sun that is on a 3,600 yr. orbit which will swing it by here within four years, and of the physical and spiiritual preparations (a la New Age) that we must take to prepare ourselves.

Hmmmm...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ariela

www.amazon.com...

Hmmmm...

EDIT: Removed my questions as I discovered my answers.
The information is on the main website.

I'm tempted to buy, authenticity is always questionable with bibles.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by nightrun]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

I am also tempted to still buy it. I had planned on getting it back at x-mas time...but always find myself getting everyone else things instead.

I still hope to get it for myself one day. I think what it is, is a different side of the story then what we have gotten through the Bible. I think that the ones that went to england...of the bloodline of Abraham....had their own story to share and kept it to themselves. What is the truth? I dont know...but the family line that runs through England is definatly connected somehow to those times.

I remember searching my family name, and it went back to when the first 7 men were knighted in a town they renamed as 'Kensington'...they were the oens that supposedly brought the 'stone' with them that the knights kneeled on while being knighted. This stone is connected to the one that sat under the queens chair. I would have to re read up on it all....but I believe that this side of the story that we see in this Kulbrin Bible is of the story of those men that first brought that stone to England.

The original names of these texts were not 'Kulbrin'...this is actually a family name....and named these texts after their family name once the many texts got put together to form a sort of book/bible.

This is all just off the top of my head...it was months ago when I was searching this stuff. It was a endless search that did not lead me much of any for sure anything. But still...interesting to me. Its another one of those many things that I sit on the back of the stove top that awaits.

Let me know if you get it and read it all...Im very curious of it.

All my best
LV

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

I like this thread so far, but I have to say that the reason why GOD would do this to us is because we are a destructive race. Once we learn how to not be so destructive i believe then will this Nibiru thing be done with. Basically in laymans terms it is to put us in check.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ariela

LOL believing in a review?

People will do anything to destroy any credibility when it comes to Nibiru or the destroyer. But one thing is I wonder why Marshal Masters has a copyright on it and not the celtic families???

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

mmm I'll think about it. I'm not really into bibles but as I slowly read the free parts available online there are some really good messages in it. A little put off by the style of writing, it's like reading a fantasy book nothing like a bible at all.

EDIT: I get confused by some of the pages. I am still yet to learn how most of this "history" came to be written. It's hard to interpret what man actually is at the early stages... just so many questions.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by nightrun]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

I hear ya....the way it is written, to me, suggests it could very well be a copy of earlier writings. It jumps around alot...hard to stay on task with a thought while reading it.

I also agree it does not read like a Bible...and I dont think it was meant to be such. I think over time, the family held it in less and less high regard...and the ones that got a hold of it just wanted some money mabey.

I have searched the idea of it being a hoax as well....but cant find anything.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Good questions. From what I read...the families did have it in possession for a long time. Then there was a 'hope trust'? that they offered it to for some reason...then it was the Culdian trust that got it. I think the Culdian's were a family line...that inherited it through another family line.

I am clueless about these 'trusts' things.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join