It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kulbrin Bible? Culdian Trust?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Just wanted to mention that when you look up the author or whatever he is, Marshall Masters he is also known for writting or publishing heaps of 2012 propaganda and stuff about niburu. I'm soooo lazy right now so forgive me for not gathering a bunch of facts but there is also a bit of flack for the writer putting in his own interpretations and taking things out of context and also removing certain information.

It is also a lie that Tesla got Ideas from the kolbrin because the kolbrin was many years after his time. However, Tesla may have got some of his ideas from the original texts or bibles that are now part of the kolbrin.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hey there!

Thanks for....

Just wanted to mention that when you look up the author or whatever he is, Marshall Masters he is also known for writing or publishing heaps of 2012 propaganda and stuff about niburu.

...adding that. I was unaware. Will search that today. That defiantly should be noted!

Did someone suggest something in the thread somewhere about Tesla? I must of missed that.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Just wanted to mention that when you look up the author or whatever he is, Marshall Masters he is also known for writting or publishing heaps of 2012 propaganda and stuff about niburu. I'm soooo lazy right now so forgive me for not gathering a bunch of facts but there is also a bit of flack for the writer putting in his own interpretations and taking things out of context and also removing certain information.

It is also a lie that Tesla got Ideas from the kolbrin because the kolbrin was many years after his time. However, Tesla may have got some of his ideas from the original texts or bibles that are now part of the kolbrin.

well with some of the passages it does seem legit that it does mention of the destroyer or aka Niberu in it. I don't think he manipulated those words.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Did someone suggest something in the thread somewhere about Tesla? I must of missed that.

Sorry excuse me for not mentioning- On the main Kolbrin website it says this:
"It has been rumored that Nikola Tesla acquired some knowledge from this book"
Then it later says this:
"Around 1992, an elderly man from the Hope Trust who is now deceased put together the current draft from the originals."

The Kolbrin was made in 1992, from multiple sources of book and info. I dont think very many people (if any) know how the original books were written (style) but to me the Kolbrin comes across as a bit too modern fantasy fiction than anything fact.

It says a lot about god and how indescribable he is, unknowable, indefinable. Has no shape and doesn't interfere.. Then there's parts that put a description on him like "the universe exists in his body and life exists in his mind". Where does that info come from?

It has some really great messages in there, but also a lot of contradictions.

Here's a quote from the Book of creation chapter 7:
"These things which Habaris taught in those far off days have been rewritten in transmission to accord with our understanding, but it is unwise to voice them in these troublesome days, when words become snares to entrap the unwary."

^Is that a comment from the author? It's like he just said it's unwise to talk about what you read here because people aren't ready for it?? Comments in the middle of a historical story, I'm not sure if I misunderstood that sentence or not but it can be found on this page:
www.thekolbrin.com...

Lots of hints as to the destroyer returning and heaps of mention of it like it's pasted in there to suit the writers agenda. Sorry but that's how it seems for now.

I stopped reading from disappointment but next time I sit down to look into it I'll bring better quotes... No promises though and I am still interested in reading the book. Not sure why, it has does have it's good moments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join