It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Air Force Commander: They (ET) knew all our Nuclear secrets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
very interesting story. Yet the silly music in the background almost seems like an attempt to discredit it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

People are much too sensitive nowadays, but here in Canada we really have to be careful about what we say, as we could very easily end up in court. Certain ethnic groups are much too quick to play the "racism card" if they don't get their own way. If a white cop pulls over a black person in a routine traffic stop, he's immediately labelled racist. Look out if a white cop has to shoot a black guy in self defense, but if it's a black cop shooting a white guy, we never hear of it. If folk think I'm racist simply by calling a spade a spade, then they can thank my government for creating me and many more Canadians just like me. If the E.Ts are smart, they'll take up residence in Canada, and claim they are refugees from their home planet. The government will hand them anything they want, and on a silver platter (if the previous group of claiments haven't slolen it).

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
He went to meet a 'Mrs. Markham' in Smith Street: Smith Street was right next to Markham Square.

Curious.

"We talked for hours about travelling in space and time. I don't know what or who he was. He didn't say he was a visitor from another planet but I had that impression. I believe he was here to observe us. I never saw him again. I have no qualms about the reaction to my experience with Mr Janus. I don't care what people think - it was what happened."

"I would say they come from another planet somewhere in the universe but not in our galaxy. They are benign, not aggressive and, like us, are explorers", he says.

"Janus was there, sitting by the fire in a deep chair. He asked:"What
is your interest in flying saucers?"

And then he gave a Wellsian account of space travel at the speed of light with spare body parts in the luggage.

(Source: The Mail on Sunday: August 10, 1997)

"Prince Philip,'' said the stranger, ''is a man of great vision, a person of world renown and a leader in the realm of wildlife and the environment.

He is a man who believes strongly in the proper relationship between man and nature, which will prove of great importance in future galactic harmony."

Tall, thin, short, fat, grey, white or green: Horsley does not recall. Instead, no doubt aware that such an opportunity might not come again, he pressed straight in with his questions.

"As an airman," he began, "one of the difficulties I have with the idea that UFOs fly here from another planet is the vast distances involved."

Quite so. "That's a good start," his visitor replied, before launching into a long disquisition on the reality of interstellar travel.

Apparently, in the next century or so, mankind will become bored with its exploration of the solar system and press on into deep space, employing technology that bends the time-space continuum and enables us to travel 1,000 light years in (relatively speaking) just 30 Earth years.

(Source: The Times: November 2, 1997)

As far as we know, the Duke of Edinburgh never got to see this enigmatic character. He was equally unsuccessful when he expressed an interest in meeting the famous UFO contactee, George Adamski.

(Source: alien-earth.org: British Royal Family Intrigued by UFOs and Crop Circles)

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

I guess they (whoever gets here ) are several million years ahead us , maybe hundred of million.Maybe they started to upgrate their DNA when our dinosaurs went extinct ! this explains why we have so much difficulty in even understanding if they are here or not. Good video , thanks for posting!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
I've always been amazed at the British and their take on the whole UFO scene they are no where near as cagey as the USA and their officers who tell their stories genuinly seem credible unlike alot of Americans thats not ment to be a racist rmark just a plain observation.

What a racist comment!!!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist

It's a slow night ;-)

Actually it's cultural since americans and british consist of many races. American and British culture is different as anyone who works for a multinational company can atest especially in those "ra ra ra" meetings! Us audiences will applaud themselves, UK ones will not, for example.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The video has witnessed almost 2000 views in less than 24 hours. Even YouTube have offered me to gain revenue from it because of the popularity.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
How could they not? If they are even 1000 years more advanced than us nuclear technology was probably something they were taught in preschool.

The problem of the evolution of technology is : it is not predictable, and it goes faster and faster. ( and we don't take in consideration that somehow technologies may come from nowhere or from the sky).

This may be the most important days for humanity : the beginning or the end ! Just in our choices : finally it is not about climate, it about the choice of what is humanity and how we may live.

en.wikipedia.org...

If computing speeds double every two years,
what happens when computer-based AIs are doing the research?

Computing speed doubles every two years.
Computing speed doubles every two years of work.
Computing speed doubles every two subjective years of work.

Two years after Artificial Intelligences reach human equivalence, their speed doubles. One year later, their speed doubles again.

Six months - three months - 1.5 months ... Singularity.

Plug in the numbers for current computing speeds, the current doubling time, and an estimate for the raw processing power of the human brain, and the numbers match in: 2021.

source : yudkowsky.net...

And in 20 years it achieve ( theoritically) its devellopement : the best miniaturized microchips.

then what

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shino

Nice to know they are looking out for us.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by eurotrash]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join