It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Falling Object Seen Near South Miami

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Is it just me or has there been several similar stories this past month?
I wonder if we are just close to an asteroid belt or maybe they're alien probes...ever seen war of the worlds [new version]?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

reminds me of this video, fits the description prety well

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Something that matches this description just happened around Tulsa OK tonight!! Heard reports on the radio but no news or anything about it yet!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Double.....

[edit on 30-11-2009 by surgence]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

This is my first post although I've been following ATS for the past couple of years.

I reside within a two mile radius of the address where this incident alledgedly took place. Coincidentially, I was home last night around that time and did not hear anything about this until I read it here.

Based on that address given, that happens to be a very affluent neighborhood with tall, bushy established trees and very little street lights. One would say kind of perfect for stargazing. Some houses sit on 1 and 2 acres lots.

It would not surprise me that some spoiled, rich kids home for the holidays would light up a mini balloon and stage something like this to later post in Youtube for a few laughs. Maybe it did not fly according to plan and landed right back in their spacious backyard.

However, this story leads me to talk about a personal experience I had about a year ago or so.

I was sitting in a chaise lounge in my backyard prior to midnight just kind of staring into space as I normally do to relax prior to sleeping. From the South, I spotted a low-altitude bright light that zoomed across the sky and took a steep dive, I would say about a couple of miles offshore. Mind you, I reside a couple of miles from the bay that leads to the open ocean. From the time I first spotted it (I calculate it was coming from Homestead area based on point of view) until it took the dive, this event lasted maybe 3 seconds tops. Within 5 seconds of the dive, I saw what appeared to be a jet following the same exact path although very fast, but not as fast as the first one. This one took about 7 seconds to clear the sky. The first object clearly looked like a missile (maybe one that got away).

I immediately searched the news and continued doing so for about a week and found no reports of this.

Many nights, I've sat in my backyard while commercial airplanes fly from the origin point I first saw it until I lost track of it -- I've timed them to take about a minute or so to cross that spread although they are flying at maybe twice the altitude. I would estimate this to be a 30-35 miles spread.

And no, it was not an aurora borellis.

Any ideas?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by optimistskeptical

maybe someone is stopping by for a visit

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior

Doesn't anyone know they are shooting down Alien craft?

Yes, I believe I have a "clue"

But, and a big one it is, is, "Who" is doing the shooting....... I have my suspicions and conclusions but to be honest no one cares to know the truth, it seems to challenge their sanity and comfort, not to mention the world they live in.

It is true the world is changing in more ways than one, and I pray it will be for the better for humanity. I watch in absolute amazement the unfolding events and the direction they appear to be heading. Time will tell.......

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Maybe part of a meteor shower ?

IMO Meteor Shower Calendar 2009
Find maps and viewing tips for the meteor showers of 2009 from the International Meteor Organization. ... Dec Phoenicids (PHO) Nov 28 - Dec 09. Dec 06. 254°25 ...
www.imo.net

JAS: Meteor Showers
Dec 01 - Dec 15 (Dec 07) (255) 123 -45. 40. 2.9. 10. Monocerotids. Nov 27 - Dec 17. Dec 09 ... given here, except for possible periodic showers that are noted ...
www.jas.org.jo

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

also, mars1, how old are you? your misspelling is an eye sour and i cant help but read your posts in a kids tone of voice. haha. not a jab, just curious...

Well thank you for the criticism of my spelling i know it's not the best never was the best speller but i do not care by the way i am 39.
I thought this was a thread about the mysterious burning object not my spelling.

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Well i had a search and can not find anything more on this so i think we will no get anything more from this thanks for taking part in this thread.
I am sorry about my bad spelling to anybody that finds my posts hard to read Zeta Reticuli was the first one that has criticised my spelling so sorry.

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Dont u guys know how to put 2 and 2 together. Everyone figured Obama would disclose last friday but from what I heard an event had to happen somewhere in Florida first. Remember Wilcock said before Christmas so this could be the pre-event before the full-blown come out. So maybe just maybe it'll happen this weekend.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmer18

As much as i would love that to take place i would not hold out too much hope i do believe disclosure will happen one day.
As for this event it's a unknown at the moment and will probably stay that way seen as they gave up the search.
But if it was a hot air balloon what happend to the burners and the frame the basket should have burnt the propane tanks would explode someone said the material on the balloon was fire proof so i dont know what else to say on this there is no more news on it sorry.
Make up of a air balloon.static.howstuffworks.com...

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Great post Mars1! Whatever it was in the sky, it had plenty of eyewitnesses who are willing to talk about what they have seen. Good news! not all humans are drones. We all walk with digital cameras, lets train ourself's to make them another extension tool of the body. If only we could record what we see with our own eyes, life would change don't you think?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jupiter justice

Thank you for that post i know what you mean like Monday night walking the dog looked up at the stars and all of a sudden what i thought was a star not moving at first just slowly started moving then disappeared out of site wish i had my camcorder but even if i had it i think by the time i would have turned it on and pointed up i would have missed it.

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Did they ever figure out what fell?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender
Did they ever figure out what fell?
It was a sewer cover off a reptilian ship that was destroyed by divine justice
Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

No sorry did not find anymore info on this so it stays a mystery.
And All Seeing Eye.

It was a sewer cover off a reptilian ship that was destroyed by divine justice

That's a good one

THANKYOU

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join