It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - Apocalypse or New Sun ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sorry if this video has been posted before in one of the threads. I used the search function several times and couldn't come up with anything.

The Shift of the Ages film shares the Mayan Cosmo-Vision and Prophecy through the wisdom and teachings of Grandfather Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, also known as Wandering Wolf, Grand Elder of the living Maya.

The National Mayan Council of Indigenous Elders in Guatemala has an important message for the world. Their leader, Grandfather Cirilo, the protagonist of the Shift of the Ages film, discloses previously unavailable visions, concepts and ancient prophecies.

Many people know that a grand cycle of the famous Mayan Long Count Calendar ends in the 2011-2012 time frame, but they may be misinformed about its meaning.
This is a short but very imfomative video
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-11-2009 by xxxcosta]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If anybody can imbed the above video would be appreciated
Thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

There you go
I'll give it a watch now....

[edit on 11/29/2009 by JohnnyR]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
WOW.

That's incredible! So many ideas about shifting fractals and the biblical split between light and dark are coming to mind. It makes me wonder if we not only need light to grow but if light is the reason we grow as well; i mean not only in a biological sense but maybe a conscious evolutionary sense as well (if that makes any sense?
?)

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

What makes me wonder is the knowledge of that elder on the video about our solar system and planets etc. They didn't go to school or university. All their teachings and knowledge was passed from generation to generation verbally and embeded in their songs.
Increadeble

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xxxcosta

hmm 2012.. my money is going with 'there will be a lot of panic as weak minded fools run about like it is the end of the universe, then start coming up with new predictions and excuses around mid november when nothing of note happens. The rest of the world goes on as usual, and people will cheer profusely when we get that clown obama out of office.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Very interesting trailer, I'll have to check out the movies website. I like the positive message that is spoken. Exopolitics researcher Alfred Webre also talks about getting out of the 2012 meme, because he says solar cycle 24 begins around 2011 and ends around 2020. Good stuff.

reply to post by CoffinFeeder

What is the purpose of posting something if it adds nothing of value to the thread only to get on your own personal soap box?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The 2012 Phenomenon
Sunday November 29, 2009

Ian Punnett of coasttocoastam.com was joined, for the full four hours, by author Gregg Braden and C2C science advisor Richard C. Hoagland for a discussion of the 2012 phenomenon and what it means both physically for Earth and sociologically for its denizens.
Host: Ian Punnett
Guest(s): Gregg Braden, Richard C. Hoagland

I found this interesting to listen to and Richard of course was involved in the making of 2012, he states a few things were left out of the movie.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
In 2012 the Beatles debut album Please Please Me will fall out of copyright .

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antithesis.

Just came back from fork and checking how this thresd is doing.

For me I am very intertested and intrigued about 2012. From many sources so far I have heard or read about 60 or 70 days of darkness during the 5200 years sycle changeshift...

I also read from the Myan Prophecies and (Gregg Braden material) speaks about the same thing as well... that during the previous pole shift and during those three days of darkness OUR SUN has came down and came up on the same side of the sky... (if any body questions this I will find you a LINK to the source)
THAT to me explanes the polar shift theory and magnetic pole shift as well during this 70 hours of darkness TIME. That our planet is not rotating during this time(which I highly doubt but not disregarding this option as well) because of it is just next to impossible for the Earth to stop rotation. I am more in line thinking that the sun is blocked with something... maybe.

Nevertheless it is recorded in ancient history that earth has gone through magnetic and phisical pole shift many times before and most likely to do it again in the near future as we head out towards 2012. Those three days of darkness or (70 hours) are being mentioned in to many references from different nations and religions as well.
So point is that magnetic pole shift is going to take place in the near future before December 21 2012 and phisical pole shift is a possibility right after that.
info relative to the topic is here

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxxcosta
Sorry if this video has been posted before in one of the threads. I used the search function several times and couldn't come up with anything.
[...]
The Shift of the Ages film shares the Mayan Cosmo-Vision and Prophecy through the wisdom and teachings of Grandfather Cirilo Perez Oxlaj
www.youtube.com...

i had no trouble connecting to the video, the way you have the Link right now

i noted the vid was made in 2006

and the info the shaman shared with the viewer
is just what the 'half-past-human' webot is now, in 2009, publicizing about...

Our Sun's magnetic sphere being so wound-up after this present +11,000
year cycle that the Sun magnetosphere expands exponentionally (very soon) and causes many changes in the solar system. The Earth's magnetic pole reversal among the paradigm-shifting changes, caused by the unwinding of the Sun's magnetic (generator) field gone awry..

see: www.halfpasthuman.com...

theres a series of pics & graphic images along with the explainations...

Just as the video shaman/elder said; theres a 60-70 hour of a black-out Sun...mostly because the 'electric universe model' where the Sun's strong magnetic windings need to 'Arc' or discharge...which it does in every cycle of around 11,000-11,500 solar years...
(or between 1,000-1,045 SunSpot cycles of 11 years each)

this present Sun, which has changed from a really (butter) Yellow in the 1950's... into a presently harsh white to sometimes white-blue Sun here in 2009... Will continue to change color towards a blue-white Sun the closer we get to the great 'Arc'/Discharge period the Maya refer to as 2012 end-of-calendar date. [which jibes well with the Blue Kachina, which brings about the Great Purification, as prophecy/ancient Legend of Hopi tell us]|

it is said high energy plazma models also turn 'blueish-white' at the discharge phase.

it all sounds plausable to my sensibilities....
instead of all the Aliens/consciousness ascendancy models/
even the sliding of the tectonic plates of Earths Crust seems phantastic

see ya'll after the 3 days of darkness

[edit on 8-12-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by xxxcosta
[...]
The Shift of the Ages film shares the Mayan Cosmo-Vision and Prophecy through the wisdom and teachings of Grandfather Cirilo Perez Oxlaj
www.youtube.com...

i had no trouble connecting to the video, the way you have the Link right now

i noted the vid was made in 2006

and the info the shaman shared with the viewer
is just what the 'half-past-human' webot is now, in 2009, publicizing about...

Our Sun's magnetic sphere being so wound-up after this present +11,000
year cycle that the Sun magnetosphere expands exponentionally (very soon) and causes many changes in the solar system. The Earth's magnetic pole reversal among the paradigm-shifting changes, caused by the unwinding of the Sun's magnetic (generator) field gone awry..

see: www.halfpasthuman.com...

theres a series of pics & graphic images along with the explainations...

Just as the video shaman/elder said; theres a 60-70 hour of a black-out Sun...mostly because the 'electric universe model' where the Sun's strong magnetic windings need to 'Arc' or discharge...which it does in every cycle of around 11,000-11,500 solar years...
(or between 1,000-1,045 SunSpot cycles of 11 years each)

this present Sun, which has changed from a really (butter) Yellow in the 1950's... into a presently harsh white to sometimes white-blue Sun here in 2009... Will continue to change color towards a blue-white Sun the closer we get to the great 'Arc'/Discharge period the Maya refer to as 2012 end-of-calendar date. [which jibes well with the Blue Kachina, which brings about the Great Purification, as prophecy/ancient Legend of Hopi tell us]|

it is said high energy plazma models also turn 'blueish-white' at the discharge phase.

it all sounds plausable to my sensibilities....
instead of all the Aliens/consciousness ascendancy models/
even the sliding of the tectonic plates of Earths Crust seems phantastic

see ya'll after the 3 days of darkness

The Hopi Blue planet prophecy has offcially HAPPENED on october 24th 2007 when comet Holmes exploded into a blue light and was seen by the naked eye at one point being larger than the sun visually.(largest documented visually seen object from Earth EVER)
The Hopi and ALSO the MAYA 100% agreed that this indeed was the start of the 7-8 year timewindow, in which the ascension will take place.
Keep in mind that back in dec 2006 Grandfather Perez said it could be 2015,2020 or further ONLY because the time-window had not started yet, so it could have been anytime. Since oct 2007 Perez is saying it is now certain,it will be anytime within the next 6 years max.

[edit on 12/8/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
That guy or is it a she? is not a mayan, the mayan civilisation died out without trace, no body knows where they went, from the largest civilisation to nothing. They just disappeared, this is another mistery.
I wonder what nationality the person in the clip is.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri
The Hopi Blue planet prophecy has offcially HAPPENED on october 24th 2007 when comet Holmes exploded into a blue light and was seen by the naked eye at one point being larger than the sun visually.

is the Hopi 'blue planet' the same as the 'Blue Kachina' ?

it seems a comet is not a planet...neither is a comet (even if exploded) to be confused with a star...

The Sun, is likely turning 'blue', the Sun is a star...and when it becomes a blue-white star as a result of all the internal magnetic buildup...
the Sun will Arc/discharge, blow off all its corona & will take 3days to rebuild itself...
that would fit more with a 'new sun' a different 'energy', a resulting Great Purification...

The Comet Holmes & its' explosion, was just a [coincidential] sign-in-the-heavens, probably brought on by the deteorating solar wind,(or some other thing related to the changing Suns' heliosphere) an early stage of the solar dynamo Arc/discharge expected in the 1992-2020 'window' for the 2012 catastrophe(s) to take place.

appreciate the exchange

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

you can research it. I said planet,but they probably used another word, prophecy of a cosmic object would be more appropriate I guess. But indeed,The Hopi have said they came fro mthe maya originally,and settled in America, and the maya have confirmed this too,that the Hopi once were Maya. Hopi have pu their whole reputation,as well as the Maya council,on the line that 2015 would be the latest this ascension will happen and have embraced comet Holmes as the realziation of the hopi blue star prophecy.
remember, the Hopi prophecies are lartially symbolic,and they said this indeed was the event,without any doubt.
Don't take my word for it, this is what the council of elders of the maya and Hopis are saying.

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This is a tough one for sure. I interesting watch.

I find it very difficult to take you seriously with Vin Diesel staring at me.

Good post though.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
That guy or is it a she? is not a mayan, the mayan civilisation died out without trace, no body knows where they went, from the largest civilisation to nothing. They just disappeared, this is another mistery.
I wonder what nationality the person in the clip is.

I believe there are about 750,000 or so people that would disagree with you.

Present-day Mayan Culture:
The Maya did not cease to exist when their ancient cities went into decline. They live on today in the same areas their ancestors inhabited. Although their culture has changed over time, many Mayas maintain their language and traditions. There are over 750 000 speakers of Mayan languages living in Mexico today (according to INEGI). Present-day Mayan religion is a colorful hybrid of Catholicism and ancient beliefs and rituals. Some Lacandon Maya still live in a traditional manner in the Lacandon jungle of Chiapas.
Link: gomexico.about.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm guessing 2012 will be similar to what we witnessed with all the Y2K hysteria. People went out and bought cases of water and canned goods. I was eating green beans for months afterward. The food industry has a lot to gain from people panic buying.

Don't buy into the fear. Whatever happens will happen.

Don't worry about tomorrow. Worry about today.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i love the 2012 idea total end of days but what gets me is that people have created so many scenarios that the real factual history that brought this idea into the public light from the myans has been swept asside in lou of rediculous self forfilling fantasy.
When i first read of this many years ago it was a serious discovery now the annunaki niburu planet x rs have applied the 2012 date to there concoctions.
It is like a fairy tale the exact date is chosen by the myans but why would any body possibly beleive that an unknown unfounded planet or star would miraculously show up on that exact date. Wheres the real science not the hoopla? To prove tthese wild theorys if i should even give them that much credit usually a theory has to have real facts to be recognized.
To say what someone saw in there imagination is not science or a real theary is fiction like jules vern geez think i mispelled his name sorry Jules.
This isnt an attack on anybody we all have the right to our opinions and free speech just a plea for real facts so the real 2012 theary doesnt get shrouded in crud.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I believe there are about 750,000 or so people that would disagree with you.

Present-day Mayan Culture:
The Maya did not cease to exist when their ancient cities went into decline. They live on today in the same areas their ancestors inhabited. Although their culture has changed over time, many Mayas maintain their language and traditions. There are over 750 000 speakers of Mayan languages living in Mexico today (according to INEGI). Present-day Mayan religion is a colorful hybrid of Catholicism and ancient beliefs and rituals. Some Lacandon Maya still live in a traditional manner in the Lacandon jungle of Chiapas.
Link: gomexico.about.com...

It may be true but it's what the official version of the story says, main stream history.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by pepsi78]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join