It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - Apocalypse or New Sun ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri

you can research it. I said planet,but they probably used another word, prophecy of a cosmic object would be more appropriate I guess.

pardon, but i'm not trying to crucify you (the messenger), and i'm trying not to make a debate of the choice of words... in the information you read...[~i'm familiar with some of the info & possibly the same sites or articles you've read~) The point i'm trying to make is that the physical events do not correspond 'exactly' as the prophecied predictions tell us...
i.e. a comet is not a Star...& no ammount of spiritualizing or substuition and replacement symbols will allow for this major modification. (Shame on the Elders- both Maya descendants and Hopi)

But indeed,The Hopi have said they came fro mthe maya originally,and settled in America, and the maya have confirmed this too,that the Hopi once were Maya. Hopi have pu their whole reputation,as well as the Maya council,on the line that 2015 would be the latest this ascension will happen and have embraced comet Holmes as the realziation of the hopi blue star prophecy.

My own conclusion is they are going overboard in the 'spirituality' of the events' ...They are going way over board on the 'New Age' interpetation of their Story,
when the 2012 magnetic Sun/Earth dynamics of mutual 'reversals' are actually more pragmatic, mundane series of events based in science & physics... and not in the woo-woo worlds of ghosts/spirits/artsy ascension of an un-proven soul...

remember, the Hopi prophecies are lartially symbolic,and they said this indeed was the event,without any doubt.
Don't take my word for it, this is what the council of elders of the maya and Hopis are saying.

[ by Valeri]

Thanks again for your input...
you and i are just getting a lot of info from a lot of sources that are themselves....creating reality, as they see it

But---- they themselves might be embellishing on the Maya group conscious 'knowledge', without being aware of it.

A cyclical change in our Sun, and an Earth polarity reversal, is more a physics event than a mystical/spiritual event --- but the 'results' could be viewed as a highly charged 'spiritual' paradigm shift for the survivors.

~peace~ , ~Namaste~

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
thank you for your kind-hearted response. I appreciate it.
Yes, they may be incorrect in their own history of their culture.
Anything is possible.
but I personally have read many other competent sources,which I have specified recently on quite a few threads if you care to take a look. (somewhere in the last 10 posts the most recent), and I have my inner guidance and intuition telling me that this transition period is of spiritual nature,but might ofocurse nad probably will include physical happenings,such as what you say about the Sun.

I just know what my gut is telling me and I trust it more than any other source,my subconsciousness,my higher self. Ofcourse if you don't fidn spirituality to be true, then that is your choise and I'm fine with it.
It jsut all makes a lot of sense to me and the pieces fit for me when I put together all these sources.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The Local Interstellar Cloud
Illustration Credit & Copyright: Linda Huff (American Scientist), Priscilla Frisch (U. Chicago)
Explanation: The stars are not alone. In the disk of our Milky Way Galaxy about 10 percent of visible matter is in the form of gas, called the interstellar medium (ISM). The ISM is not uniform, and shows patchiness even near our Sun. It can be quite difficult to detect the local ISM because it is so tenuous and emits so little light. This mostly hydrogen gas, however, absorbs some very specific colors that can be detected in the light of the nearest stars. A working map of the local ISM within 10 light-years based on recent observations is shown above. These observations show that our Sun is moving through a Local Interstellar Cloud as this cloud flows outwards from the Scorpius-Centaurus Association star forming region. Our Sun may exit the Local Interstellar Cloud during the next 10,000 years. Much remains unknown about the local ISM, including details of its distribution, its origin, and how it affects the Sun and the Earth.
Science, 4 March 2005, by Lallement et al.
the Heliosphere is highly sensitive to the density of interstellar gas, and it could fail almost completely if the Sun passed though a dense cloud of gas, exposing the Earth to massive amounts of harmful radiation. There is some evidence to suggest that the Earth has experienced mass extinctions caused by interstellar explosions in the past - perhaps caused because we were in a dense cloud when the effects of a supernova passed us by.
The gravitation field of the Galactic Plane can cause solar-like winds to behave like steering currents on comets and other objects . The Earth has been pounded in the past, The very sparse, hot gas of the Local Bubble is the result of supernovae that exploded within the past two to four million years Thirty-four thousand years ago (34,000), the second part of a supernova explosion, the shock wave portion, hit the earth. The first shock wave comparatively did not disturb the Earth– It was rather unnoticed. Nothing happened, such that the inhabitants of the Earth would have become alarmed. Nothing heavy plummeted to the planet. They may have noticed a large array of ‘shooting' stars coming into the high, rarefied air. This cosmic castoff from the supernova with cosmic substances in the cosmos were pushed onto Earth. Evidence of remains of dust left behind from event was picked up 1992 by Eleusis space craft interstellar origin Micro meteorites coming from outside solar system They were caused by ions and small particles, all heavily laced with near to microscopic iron. Signs of evidence inside ice sheets over 35 thousand to 72 thousand years old Zodiacal belt shows Evidence of remains of dust left behind from event These toxic radioactive particles would later cause havoc. Man, animals, and plants suffered with radiation sickness. Mutations occurred. Tests of archeological finds show that man then had one blood type: O, some 100,000 to 40,000 years hence. After the supernova influence, humans started showing up with blood types A and B; and O continue to express itself also. Blood types A or B did not exist thousands of years ago. According to some scientists, if we possess those blood types, we are "blood brothers/sisters" to a supernova in the not too distant past. It Would be FOOLISH to not way the possibility that in 2012 we may be entering into a Dense region of Gas...As we align with the Center of Our Galaxy Our SUN Sol has and is being bombarded by particles now coming through the Heliosphere the sun has Gotten Brighter from these particles and has changed from A yellowish hue to a more white because of the increase in particles... We may be on te edge of a Dense Cloud of Gas ..and soon to be entering in 2012 the Densest parts of the LOCAL FLUFF held by the gravity of the black hole of the Milky Way galaxy...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
That guy or is it a she? is not a mayan, the mayan civilisation died out without trace, no body knows where they went, from the largest civilisation to nothing. They just disappeared, this is another mistery.
I wonder what nationality the person in the clip is.

Unsure if this has been addressed yet, however, you're mistaken. The civilization died out and disappeared without a trace.

The entire RACE did not. There are still Mayan ancestors in existence.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mjtwelve
In 2012 the Beatles debut album Please Please Me will fall out of copyright .

WOW
that's actually a profound piece of information

thank you for posting it

lucky for us, John is granting us our Peace.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
its not just mayan ppl who predict that something is happening on 2012 there are hundreds of other things that predict the same day lol

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think the blue sun, when the blue sun comes all the hoaxers will show their selfs, they are really worried. Blue is about the truth, it's back to humanity, the return to innocence. Now they are going to try to screw humanity up before we get there, start wars, kill people, all they can, hoax people up, stuff like "it's all an illusion" of course it's an illusion if it's red, solid things tend to go blue, the more cold is outside for example the more one can feel the reallity with his/her surondings. Like in the matrix, you take the blue pill the story ends, because reallity is not a game, take the red you game your self and then you end up jumping of the building or get delusional. One can see the lies that run in what comes from hollywood, movies are nice to watch, all one has to do is reverse enginear it to see the truth.

Matrix.... the blue pill is reality. Red is fake.
All I'm offering is the truth ? like the snake in the garden story, eat from the tree so you can find out the truth ? and the fruit was red ?

Red=games.
Blue=Truth.

We deluded our selfs and forgot who we are, we were blue with a redish stripe and we made a big red out of us, gamed our selfs and they helped us do it. The dark side is not some evil entity out to get people, it's calmness and the ability to see the truth, our sun is overactive, way too overactvie. it's kill kill kill and don't give an S. Take the red pill and get deluded even more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join