It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be fooled by ATS' professional debunkers

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Gen Radek,

You could point out the collapse videos that show columns in excess of 500 feet tall......falling like a cut tree. Lets see...over 500 feet tall...falling like a tree (rotating from its base).....I wonder how those beams got there............

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Can I see? I was not aware there were 500 foot columns involved in the construction let alone falling away from the building that day.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I'm wondering, if you are being repeatedly shown that what you are doing is wrong, that the whole military operation is founded on deceit from your administrators, yet all you do is willingly plug your ears, does that make you a candidate for being charged with complicity in war crimes later down the road, or some kind of gross negligence or total personal irresponsibility in the international community? Something worth considering imo. Whatever happened to all the German soldiers who fought for the Nazis and were aware of what they were doing?

LOL, now im being called a war criminal. You know what, I will give you the address of the JAG office at my unit. Go ahead, bring charges against me.

And when you get sent home, well spanked, you can cry all you want to.

The gross incompetence shown by our elected officials starting in the early 70s in regards to national security is best served by people like you who run around with your goofy theories.

You should really pull your head out of the sand and learn some stuff. There are a bunch of people in Washington DC who are so bent on staying in office that they dont care what they do to our nation.

And unfortunatley, there are too many people like YOU, who dont care.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

They were bolted and welded together, not forged in one piece. And for me to post the videos, you will have to wait a couple weeks till I am home and have my computer because I cannot access the sites here.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

So you are saying that there were 500 foot long beams falling off of the towers?

You are also saying that these are what were found 500 feet away?

I think that original issue is getting lost.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Im saying there is video evidence of columns (pieces of the building, beams, however you want to call it) falling like a tree. And from the size (height) of those columns, it is easy to see why pieces of the tower ended up over 500 feet away from the site.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Im saying there is video evidence of columns (pieces of the building, beams, however you want to call it) falling like a tree. And from the size (height) of those columns, it is easy to see why pieces of the tower ended up over 500 feet away from the site.

Huh? Size or height? They are not the same thing.

You could point out the collapse videos that show columns in excess of 500 feet tall

Is this another one of your fun little games where you say one thing and then when I read it that way, I am an idiot for not guessing you really meant something else?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Bsbray's little schematic of a demolition doesn't look much like either of the WTC towers coming down.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Is it being suggested that a 500 ft column section fell like a tree into WTC 7 and damaged it? Kind of like this:

Because there's a series of nice pictures taken from video starting on page 131 of NCSTAR 1-9 Vol 1 that show that did not happen.

They also do a very nice description of what happened. I don't want to ruin the whole plot, so I'll just give you some sneak peaks.

"...several substantial pieces of debris WERE EXPELLED OUTWARD toward WTC 7..."

"... the arc (marked with arrows) formed by the INITIAL EJECTED BUILDING SECTION...."

"... the late EJECTED MATERIAL (marked with arrows) has formed a distinct arc...."

So I wonder how all those pieces got way over there.....

I do highly recommend reading this sometime as it is quite fascinating.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NIcon

I am really not sure what is being alleged anymore. Swampy has this bad habit of having posts that seem to shift from one goal or point to another over time and is hard to pin down on something. From what I gather, he is saying there were beams that were 500 feet in length that did fall like a tree, pivoting and not being launched and this explains what was being said were thrown 500 feet laterally. Swampy?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I think it's being argued that the distance the columns were found after the collapse is not proof of explosives because the sides actually peeled away in 500 ft sections and fell like a tree.

There certainly were some large sections that peeled away and fell sort of like that, but that doesn't explain how pieces were, as NIST claims, ejected that far.

But I suppose if we just close our eyes to certain things then we can claim anything.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Hey Mr. Exploding Cleaning Products, when Chief Turi mentions destroyed blocks of marble and blown-out plate glass windows in the north tower, what the hell do you think caused this? Formula 409 with new C-4 cleaning power?

I think we're well past the point where any reasonable person would concede that the case for government complicity is overwhelming. If you're as obtuse maintaining F-16s as your responses to evidence on this forum, pilots should be very afraid.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
I think we're well past the point where any reasonable person would concede that the case for government complicity is overwhelming.

Got to agree with you there.

On the topic of the post, do you think I'm a professional debunker? I won't be offended either way. And if I'm not, who is? Name and shame.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You should really pull your head out of the sand and learn some stuff. There are a bunch of people in Washington DC who are so bent on staying in office that they dont care what they do to our nation.

And unfortunatley, there are too many people like YOU, who dont care.

They're not just in DC, they're also heading off your military industries, who make all the money going into our debt for financing this war. And you not only turn a blind eye to them, you WORK for them.

Lots of Nazis and many others have been tried as war criminals after wars. You personally are probably too low of a rank and there are probably way too many of you to prosecute you all, but don't be surprised to see your leaders brought up for this later. It's already been thrown around for Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and others by people with more credibility here than myself. Just wait and see how this country's history unfolds in the next few years, you may be unpleasantly surprised. Then we will see who has had their head stuck in the sand.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Go watch the collapses again.

You're going to have to watch the videos, because you are being so biased in your memory that you are remembering things that are WRONG.

See those arcs? That is indicative of projectile motion. Did you ever learn about projectile motion in physics? If you did, you must not remember it. It is not the same as rotational motion AT ALL.

These columns are not 500 feet tall and simply leaning over. If they were, THEN you could say rotational motion. But when they are only 12 FEET LONG, and are landing 500 feet away, saying 'oh, they just leaned over' is completely stupid. They weren't still connected to each other, either.

If you learned this stuff BEFORE you got into arguments about it, you wouldn't have to make up lies just to antagonize us, and remain completely ignorant about what happened.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Wow,Bsbray! that's a lot of Lysol and other cleaning products going off!
no wonder Chief Turi and the other first responders were confused!! not to mention William Rodriguez who OS supporters seem to either ignore or claim he is either "mistaken." or was "confused." and yet the Kean-Zelikow commission took him seriously enough to have a closed session with him.Swampy,why continue to post here if all this talk about conspiracies and corruption in the military upset you?

[edit on 123131p://1726 by mike dangerously]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

LOL, now im being called a war criminal. You know what, I will give you the address of the JAG office at my unit. Go ahead, bring charges against me.

I will take you up on that! Give me the name and contact info of your JAG officer in your unit.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
I will take you up on that! Give me the name and contact info of your JAG officer in your unit.

Don't count on it. Then he'd have to give you his real name. We can't have that now can we Swampfox?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Nutter]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

LOL, now im being called a war criminal. You know what, I will give you the address of the JAG office at my unit.

Swampy has made it very clear to everyone in this thread that he has nothing to hide. by offering us this information. I am calling him on it. He said that he will give us his JAG officer name and his unit and the address. Or, is swampy all hot air as I suspected.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter
Don't count on it. Then he'd have to give you his real name. We can't have that now can we Swampfox?

You willing to give out any personal information on this website, considering the amount of identity theft that goes around?

Yeah, I had a hunch you wouldn't.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join