It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be fooled by ATS' professional debunkers

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Swampy has made it very clear to everyone in this thread that he has nothing to hide. by offering us this information. I am calling him on it. He said that he will give us his JAG officer name and his unit and the address. Or, is swampy all hot air as I suspected.

Now that would make a JAG officers day! I can pretty much predict what will happen.

The legal department will get your email, just chocked full of information and details of Swamp being a "war criminal". After they spend a few hours laughing their asses off at it, they'll email it to a few of the lawyer buddies at other Base Legal offices, probably with some witty subject line like, "Better get your Reynolds Wrap hats ready!"

After that, it will probably get passed around all of Big Blue AF. Everyone will add comments and bust a gut over it all.

Attendance on ATS might go up, what with everyone wanting to know about this hotbed of truth, justice, and denying of ignorance.

But that all hinges on Swamp passing on his personal info. In light of PERSEC, I really hope he doesn't, simply because I don't trust anyone here with my personal info.

But hey, rock on with your bad selves.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Ive just got one question do you expect the tower to drop within its footprint?I'm confused about where your going with this when the tower collapses from a height nothing falls straight down.

You could go up to the empire state building drop an apple do you really think it will land right next to the building? The only way that would occur if air pressure isn't involved move the building to the moon than yeah sure.But on earth just the shear force of air being forced out of the building as it collapses is going to push things away from the building.Then at that height there is cross winds at least 40 mph.

Obviously we don't have people here that has ever gone sky diving even before you deploy your chute you can move hundreds of meters off course unless you control your decent.And to my knowledge pieces of a building just aren't smart enough to correct there decent or are they?

All you proved is the earth has an atmosphere!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

The difference would be I didn't volunteer to do so. I swear you
Anti-truthers really have a problem comprehensive skills. Is this why you had to join the military? I think so

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

I will happily hand over my personal information. AFTER they fly to where I live. If they are so sure of themselves, they can fly to Iowa, I will pick them up at the airport and deliver them straight to the JAG office on base. Just let me know what month you are coming, have to arrange it for a drill weekend.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

All I can say is "wow, you really think air did that? I rest my case on Anti-truthers and comprehensive skills.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Any luck finding an engineer who stated the Titanic was "virtually unsinkable" yet? Or where you hoping your lies would go unnoticed?

Also. I'm d be careful what ice I am treading here if I were you. There are plenty of nutters out there who have nothing better to do than fly to Iowa.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
Ive just got one question do you expect the tower to drop within its footprint?

You mean like WTC7 did?

I wouldn't expect them to have completely collapsed to the ground at all. There was not enough damage from the impacts and fires to warrant what happened.

I'm confused about where your going with this when the tower collapses from a height nothing falls straight down.

I don't know how you think you would know this.

Regardless of how buildings are "supposed" to fall in your imagination, the physics dictates that these objects following projectile motion out of the towers, which happen to be very large multi-ton sections of columns, are not simply leaning over. They are separated from any fulcrum and are sailing laterally through the air as they fall. Not just some pieces but MOST of the total debris, which landed all around the buildings more than inside the actual footprint. Not a "pancake collapse" in the slightest, more like the entire buildings exploded outwards.

You could go up to the empire state building drop an apple do you really think it will land right next to the building?

First of all, an apple does not weigh many tons, and second of all, even though it does not, it still will not land 500 feet away from the Empire State.

It's nice to see an effort from armchair debunkers such as yourself but if you've actually had physics 101 you obviously don't remember what you learned.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter
The difference would be I didn't volunteer to do so. I swear you
Anti-truthers really have a problem comprehensive skills. Is this why you had to join the military? I think so

Hey, Von Braun, ever hear of a rhetorical question?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

You should try rereading the posts. You keep reading crap that isnt quite there.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Any luck finding an engineer who stated the Titanic was "virtually unsinkable" yet? Or where you hoping your lies would go unnoticed?

Lie? I doubt it. How about something called, "Popular Mythology". No one said that Titanic was unsinkable until after the sinking.
And I think it was someone like the VP of the White Star Line that said it, and the press ran away with it from there.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by Nutter

You should try rereading the posts. You keep reading crap that isnt quite there.

I am just curious what was not there? You did offer to meet someone at the airport and you did claim that engineers said that the titanic was unsinkable. You did not use those exact words but when challenged to find any engineers that made that claim, you proudly offered a list of non-engineers as your response. I am really just curious what it is that is being claimed was read that was not there. It really seems like this discussion has devolved into distraction argument 101 and really not about the truth of 9/11 anymore at all.

[edit on 12/11/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So are you still saying all the steel that was flying out of the towers was just leaning over?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

LOL, now im being called a war criminal. You know what, I will give you the address of the JAG office at my unit. Go ahead, bring charges against me.

I will take you up on that! Give me the name and contact info of your JAG officer in your unit.

I am still waiting, or do you like to pretend to be something that your not?

I noticed you have avoided my questions all together and you still owe me an apology for telling lies about me.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Lie? I doubt it. How about something called, "Popular Mythology". No one said that Titanic was unsinkable until after the sinking.
And I think it was someone like the VP of the White Star Line that said it, and the press ran away with it from there.

And agian you show Anti-truther reading comprehension skills.

Notice that I said engineer? That doesn't mean the VP of White Line Star nor the press. That means an actual engineer.

No wonder we laugh at you.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Please point out where I have misinterpreted anything you said. Or admit that all you do here is spread lies. Lies about 9/11 and lies about other posters here. How the mods put up with it is beyond me. But, I guess if you're not a "truther" then the T&C's don't apply to you. What do you say mods?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Nutter

Please point out where I have misinterpreted anything you said. Or admit that all you do here is spread lies. Lies about 9/11 and lies about other posters here. How the mods put up with it is beyond me. But, I guess if you're not a "truther" then the T&C's don't apply to you. What do you say mods?

I totally agree
Swampfox still owes me an apology for making up lies against me.
I think it is best to put him on *ignore* that’s what we do to Trolls.

This is exactly what this thread is about, and you know as well as I know, swampy is not even a debunker.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

And agian you show Anti-truther reading comprehension skills.

And again, you're showing you don't have a clue.

Notice that I said engineer? That doesn't mean the VP of White Line Star nor the press. That means an actual engineer.

My post was just providing a bit more info to the question about the Titantic; that's all there was.

In fact, if you actually had some reading comprehension skills, you'd have seen that my post actually backed up your comment about there wasn't an engineer that said the ship was unsinkable.

No wonder we laugh at you.

Coming from the pasty white kid living in his mom's basement with a tinfoil hat.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
My post was just providing a bit more info to the question about the Titantic; that's all there was.

There was no need for you to jump into a conversation I have been having with Swampfox for days now that he is avoiding because he was shown wrong or more specific....lying.

That being said. Had you known the conversation, you wouldn't have needed to add your 2 cents because we have already talked about this.

In fact, if you actually had some reading comprehension skills, you'd have seen that my post actually backed up your comment about there wasn't an engineer that said the ship was unsinkable.

Thanks but no thanks for backing me up. See the point was to let Swampfox know that unlike the normal American, my attention span lasts more than a few days. So, I'm still waiting for him to get off his huge ego and admit that he was mistaken at least. Until he does all I can think is that he intentionally is lying.

Coming from the pasty white kid living in his mom's basement with a tinfoil hat.

Oooohhh sticks and stones might hurt my little fweelings. Please. It's going to take the ramblings of someone of more caliber to get my goat.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

There was no need for you to jump into a conversation I have been having with Swampfox for days now that he is avoiding because he was shown wrong or more specific....lying.

Last I checked, this was a public forum. Know what "public" means?

Lying. Whatever.

Thanks but no thanks for backing me up. See the point was to let Swampfox know that unlike the normal American, my attention span lasts more than a few days. So, I'm still waiting for him to get off his huge ego and admit that he was mistaken at least. Until he does all I can think is that he intentionally is lying.

Well, if anyone around here is sporting a huge ego, it sure ain't Swamp. Might want to take a closer look in the mirror.

Oooohhh sticks and stones might hurt my little fweelings. Please. It's going to take the ramblings of someone of more caliber to get my goat.

Geez, what are you, 12?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

You are obviously having a problem understanding airr pressure.Its called explosive decompression it happens when a space with air has it forced out by oh i don't know maybe a floor above it falling down.Where do you think the air went did it magically disappear? Now i figured out why people believe this explosives garbage.

Having worked demolitions i can assure you no one rigs explosive charges to launch pieces of the building it would be counter productive to the collapse.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join