It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia could withdraw from WHO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Russia have said they might withdraw from the WHO, the Communist UN have immediately reacted by bombing one of their trains. If Russia do completely withdraw from the WHO and hence not use the vaccine, expect hundreds of 'terror' attacks to go off all around Russia, like the ones you see in Afghan and Iraq. The new world government (UN and WHO) are the true terrorists
Russia Could Withdraw from WHO Over Swine Flu Corruption

Last Updated on Saturday, 28 November 2009 10:22 Saturday, 28 November 2009 10:16

A Russian deputy of the Duma has called for Russia to withdraw from the WHO if an investigation into the alleged collusion between the WHO and pharmaceutical companies on the swine flu scandal proves to be accurate, according to reports in the European media.

Igor Barinov, Member of the Commission of the State Parliament (Duma) in Charge of Corruption, said that there needed to be an investigation into whether experts advising WHO received money from pharmaceutical industry and whether this influenced WHO to declare a pandemic level 6 emergency for the first time in 40 years in spite of the fact that the swine flu is neither lethal nor spreading rapidly.

Danish journalists belonging to "Information" concluded that the swine flu could be the biggest case of corruption in our era after examining links between experts of WHO and the pharmaceutical companies.

WHO recommended the purchase of the controversial Swiss-based Roche’s Tamilfu in spite of evidence the drug causes serious side effects. The Ukrainian ministry for health bought large and excessive stocks of Tamiflu.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by jameshawkings]

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

[edit on Sun Nov 29 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
mhmm... Now this has two sides to it. The side I'm looking at. A video i recently watched showed me that scientists were planning on mixing H5N1 with H1N1 in a lab, now theres only two 'official' locations where the viruses are being kept, some where I;ve forgot, and Russia. Now if I'm correct (my memory is foggy tonight so im NOT 100% sure bout all of this.) and that is what i saw, it would be a lot easier to mix those viruses, to manipulate them and develop them, without WHO watching over your back...

(I want it going on record that I'm super-tired and i am NOT 100% sure that I am thinking of the right Virus, as i was typing it, Ebola kept popping into my head...)

[edit on 28-11-2009 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

ProTo Fire Fox,

I believe you're thinking of the Ukraine. Russia are currently not part of the New World Order, and will be dealt with at some point through one technique or another. Probably a Putin assassination, but it will appear he has died of natural causes. The WHO and UN are the ones who want the population down.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'm not making N.W.O claims, just unsure of my facts and i don't want to 'taint the water' by accident. IF I'm correct, Russia are one of the two countries that contain live original versions of the viruses. Which obviously has some super-massive bad effects for us. No N.W.O theories, just facts in this one.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
WHO will be outed, Baxter will be faulted...time is ticking and a whole bunch of screaming is coming.

Just my opinion and surly not to be seen as "fact"...but many folks have been watching this, and many folks are preparing for the "facts" to come.

I myself, think we are in for a rude awakening in the next 7 months.

Good post.

Star/Flag and a high-5.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

ProTo Fire Fox,

No worries, you're thinking of Baxter in the Ukraine. As for NWO it's me making those claims. NWO is UN and WHO and they're coming to get us with a toxic needle

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
NWO,WHO, UN and Globalists. Pick one or pick them all.
This biological incursion reminds me of something Shakespeare wrote into one of his many plays,
"Something wicked comes this way."

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

The WHO is a joke.. and I'm not suprised that Russia is standing up against them, because Russia will be siding with Iran in the war that is about to break out with Israel.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Good idea. Perhaps they have realized how the WHO is corrupt.

I hope the European Nations gets dismantled and every country goes back to being its own country again. The forced uniformity of the UN is very dangerous and leads to a depressing world with the same corporations in all countries controlling all the people.

If you want to rule the world in a easy way though, its great having every country under the control of a European government, whos decisions are influenced by lobbyists working for the most powerful corporations.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I would like to know how exactly you can analyze real railway tragedy that happened yesterday (27/9) and conclude that what Russian politician said today is the real reason to it. WHO have time machine??
By the way - do you have any credible source citing that Russia is about to leave WHO?
I think that if you want to "connect the dots" at least some level of decent research is needed.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
I would like to know how exactly you can analyze real railway tragedy that happened yesterday (27/9) and conclude that what Russian politician said today is the real reason to it. WHO have time machine??
By the way - do you have any credible source citing that Russia is about to leave WHO?
I think that if you want to "connect the dots" at least some level of decent research is needed.

ZeroKnowledge

Here's the original article from newsru.com

The WHO would have been notified before the public announcement.

Grippe A : un député de « Russie unie » demande que la Russie suspende son adhésion à l’OMS (newsru.com 28-11-2009)

Article repris sur le site du KPRF sous le titre : Encore un sale coup des capitalistes, ou comment les laboratoires pharmaceutiques se font une fortune grâce à la « grippe porcine »

Il est absolument urgent de vérifier les informations parues dans les médias occidentaux sur la collusion présumée entre l’organisation mondiale de la santé (OMS) et les compagnies pharmaceutiques. Si ces soupçons étaient confirmés, la Russie pourrait suspendre son adhésion à l’organisation, déclare Igor Barinov, membre de la commission de la douma d’État en charge des affaires de corruption.

D’après certaines sources, les experts de l’OMS ont reçu de l’argent des compagnies pharmaceutiques, et c’est ce qui aurait conduit cette organisation, pour la première fois depuis plus de 40 ans, à déclarer officiellement le niveau six d’alerte de pandémie en rapport avec la diffusion mondiale rapide de la grippe A/H1N1. Ce sont des journalistes du journal danois Information qui, après avoir étudié les liens des experts de l’OMS avec les grandes compagnies pharmaceutiques mondiales, en ont conclu que la pandémie de grippe porcine pourrait être l’affaire de corruption la plus grandiose de notre époque.

source

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

[edit on Sun Nov 29 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
WHO will be outed, Baxter will be faulted...time is ticking and a whole bunch of screaming is coming.

Just my opinion and surly not to be seen as "fact"...but many folks have been watching this, and many folks are preparing for the "facts" to come.

I myself, think we are in for a rude awakening in the next 7 months.

Good post.

Star/Flag and a high-5.

Thanks Mr Mask, you're clearly on the ball!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
WAU, THUMBS UP FOR RUSSIA, i smell russian-american conflict

i'm with ruskis ..

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Israel Versus Iran, Violater1 and Copernicus,

It's reassuring to see your posts, it shows that there are a lot of intelligent and well-informed people in the forum who can think for themselves

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I think it is highly suspicious, and i would not jump to conclusions.

The nwo is still very much after the russians, and this is something that should piss europeans off as we are in the middle of it.

Who knows who did this, and i would suspect that the russians will find out. Shame the world has to have these things, but thats life, and russia being strong is not something alot still in the west want.

I see it interesting that russia and france are trying to do a deal, while back germany was not allowed to do that deal with russia.

I think someone is pissed that russia is trying to make friends in mainland europe, and someone does not like it.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have seen some really off the wall theories here but this one takes the cake.. You gotta really be whacked out to seriously believe the NWO Is gonna be bombing Russian trains...

"they're coming to take me away hey hey ho ho he he..to the funny farm where life is beautiful all of the time."

[edit on 28-11-2009 by expat2368]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

expat2368,

When the Mainstream Media tell you 'Terrorists' or 'Al Qaeda', the reality is agents for the NWO. These include Mossad and CIA. This includes the 911, London 7/7, Madrid 311 and all those bombs that go off in Afghan and Iraq every week.

Next time you read or hear a Terrorist story, have a think about it e.g. how realistic is it that a Muslim suicide bomber headed into a mosque and killed innocent women and children.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So...do you have a source for this information?

If you do, would ya mind posting a linky?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

You may as well associate blame with the spaghetti monster, as the amount of evidence for the blame is the same - non-existant.

Russia has been fighting separatists for a while now, from several regions in the west of the Russian Federation. These have been boiling up over the past few months, and they have made direct accusations of Georgia aiding Al-Qaeda and other extremist organisations inside Russia - namely inside Ingushetia, Chechnya and N.Ossetia, and giving them sanctuary inside Georgia.

I think if Russia were to blame anyone - it would be Georgia or Ukraine, and the rebels inside Russia. Whilst I doubt this is more than an internal corruption issue that has led to a destablisation of Russia, and probably linked to islamic terrorism in the caucasus and Russia.

This thread is a perfect example of why imagination and fantasy is a talent that many recognise as being more important than real solid facts - especially since it made the main section at the front page.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by john124]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
How wonderfully mad this world of ours is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join