It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia could withdraw from WHO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

This biological incursion reminds me of something Shakespeare wrote into one of his many plays, "Something wicked comes this way."

\OR

Something Wicked This Way Comes (novel)

Something Wicked This Way Comes is a 1962 novel by Ray Bradbury. It is about two 13-year-old boys, Jim Nightshade and William Halloway, who have a harrowing experience with a nightmarish traveling carnival that comes to their Midwestern town one October.

Our desire for health (ie WHO) has become our death sentence. (ie WHO)

The book as an allegory exemplifies the theory that the WHO, being corrupt, is killing the world with a Baxter vaccine. hmmmm Remember good ole MacNamarra? WW2 fire bomb tokyo, worked for FORD (seatbelt), JFK Secretary of Defense, same with Johnson....ed up WHO....

anyhow the BOOK, yes the book plays upon the boys deepest wishes for life and health or loneliness and fear of death allowing the good desires to warp into evil desires...etc.

And what does this have to do with Russia and the WHO?

I am sure the WHO seems to have good intent as it seems that Russia has good intent.

Yep..time for some strong coffee as I am not fully awake on this fine Sunday morning.

lol

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here's an excellent timeline on H1N1 from Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org...

I find that all I read is how it's mutating??? Seems like theres lots of info but who do you trust?

Be Well!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EVILteddie

once again i AM hearing that islam allows to kill innocent people if they are non muslim... have you ever actually read the whole quran,i bet you didnot.. if you ever read it,you won't say that....finding single versus from quran which is saying about killing doesn't mean anything.DID you know what topic was discussing at that versus or before that single verse.....the topic was WHEN people are at WAR..... Islam doesnot give permission to attack,insult,kill or abbuse people just coz they are non muslim...
watch this,you will know..
www.irf.net...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
if theirs one thing i no its that if we go to war with Russia the world will end no other country has as any nukes as us no one should mess Russia cause i don't wanna see the USA and Russia play thermonuclear war cause no one would win

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Hi argentus,

thanks very much for providing that link. Seems like they are referencing newsru.com again. I've been on that site several times now, using a translator to try and search the site for the relevant article. So far can't find anything to do with it. Have you found anything else?

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Terrorism is an appropriate word for these "perpetrators". These people have been able to spin around their faith and the Quran to basically justify the killing of everyone that stands in their way. I do not condone the fact that "Terrorist" is automatically referring to a Muslim, as should not be the case. But the simple fact is that the majority of terrorist attacks across the world in the last 30 years have been attributed to Muslim Extremists.

I'm not dismissing the story or the possibilities that have been discussed in this thread, I was just commenting on the person that stated there is no such thing as terrorism. That's just not true, I have seen it first hand in the Middle East and off the coast of Somalia.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zilch

Actually, I don't think you have read the Qur'an. The Qur'an is about peace and love, unless Islam is refused. Or you are Jewish.

Read it, and you will understand why Islam is a sham religion just like every other religion. Islam is a religion founded on violence. The Qur'an points out that it is your holy duty to eradicate the Jewish faith. And that anyone who does not follow the Qur'an is an infidel and an enemy. Anybody that denies this simply does not know what they are talking about and has not read or understood the Qur'an.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Do not claim all religion is a sham, what world would you be living in without christian beliefs, i tell you what. You would be living a life in africa or india, which lets its humans live in hell, as human life means nothing to pagans.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I completely disagree about your comment on Paganism, and the morality of Christianity, but that's not a topic for this forum.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

WHO killed Africa? WHO wants to kill you? Remove the question marks, because these aren't questions, they're statements.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
PLEASE BE ADVISED

This thread is about Russia withdrawing from the WHO, not religions. Please keep to the topic. Any further posts not in accordance to the topic will be removed.

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Really?

Most terrorism in the last 30 years attributed to Muslims eh...

Ever heard of a place called Northern Ireland?

They weren't shy about blowing men, women and kids up whenever they liked.

Basque separatists - Spain...decades of killing and turmoil, bombings and the like.

I'd say, there are a lot of terrorist organisations that have equally committed mass murder to further political or ideological ideals, as they see it.

How you can claim that Muslims are responsible for the majority of terrorism is astounding and is astoundingly wrong.

I've got nothing against Muslims, Christians, or indeed any organised religion in particular, i think they are all equally as bad.

Sorry Mods...just saw the post above.
Had to address this comment though..considering this site is about denying ignorance and all that.

And sorry OP too.

[edit on 30/11/2009 by spikey]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
could the russian railway bomb not be in response to their hackers being the ones who broke 'climategate'?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Originally posted by BLV12
And once again, it's the so called evil Russians who stand up and say no.

It amazes me how some are still fixated with Russia's communist past.

Not fixated with the past, but recognising that Russia still has a long way to go in modernising, and still has a lot of problems with corruption.

www.dw-world.de...

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has backed a call by President Dmitry Medvedev to modernize Russia's economy during a speech in St. Petersburg. In opening remarks, Medvedev also went after political corruption.

Even the Kremlin admit they have problems still, and internal issues.

The thing is, the problems in Russia aren't nearly as bad as they are made out to be in the west.
The fact also is, that Russia's leaders admit there are problems, and are trying to change thing's.

Do you really think the west is any better? It isn't.
The difference is, with the west being the dominant culture/power on the planet, all the news we get is western oriented and bias toward our selves.
Our countries are great and perfect, everyone else has the problems.

If our leaders had the balls to openly admit to problems, you would all see just how little difference there is.

I'll give you an example. Low level politics, but a good indication.
I know of several people serving in state parliaments, at one time or another, who fixed the recruitment process for public servant jobs, so their family and friends would get hired. All their family or friends had to do, was basically turn up to the interview, the job was already theirs...This sort of stuff happens on both sides of politics.

Go further down the chain to local councils. And the corruption that exists between them, and whoever is in government, and governments various agencies, is shocking.

And this is in Australia.

If the truth was actually revealed, most people would be demanding the heads of politicians.

And going a bit further but still on the issue of corruption, Russian police are known for being corrupt. Just this past week in South Australia, state transport department employees were busted after months of investigation, for corruption, involving outlaw biker gangs.

The NSW state government goes from one corruption scandal to the next.
I think corruption also brought down the WA state government last year, and was also a major problem in QLD.

As I said, this is just the tip of the iceberg in Australia.
Now think about how bad it would be in a place like America, were politicians are for sale to the highest bidding lobby groups pretty much.

If we are going to point fingers, then at least lets make sure we aren't being hypocritical.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join