It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Radical Islam's True Agenda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

because her god "told her" that Jews are apes and pigs?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
We're talking hate.

The people who made that video - and indeed those who seek to support it are as fundamentalist as the people they seek to condemn.

Two sides of the same coin. All they are interested in is wiping the other one out.

I notice you didn't comment on my post about the factual inaccuracy and cherrypicking within the first minute of the video - why is that?

[edit on 28/11/09 by neformore]

Right on the money my friend.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by IamLael

Here - let me help you. It was only on the same page as your reply.

this post

Wasn't too hard to find, was it. Cherry picked verse. Not in context. Factually inaccurate.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 28/11/09 by neformore]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Ok, let's say for the sake of argument that you are correct and the verse used was "cherrypicked." Let's delete that from the film.

Now, considering the entire rest of the film which you don't appear to question, there's enough other troubling stuff in there starting right with that little girl being told that her god says that Jews are "apes and pigs." That film exposes an intense hatred and intolerance that we should really be addressing.

That's my point. That hate is growing and demanding institutional recognition and acquiescence to its ways at the expense of our way of life and our freedom.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamLael
Now, considering the entire rest of the film which you don't appear to question,

No...lets consider the fact that the first minute contains a cherrypicked verse, deliberately quoted out of context and set next to pictures of 9/11 to set the tone of the whole video.

Then lets consider that the rest of the video runs along the same tone, shall we?

I highlighted the first minute, not because the rest of the video shouldn't be questioned, but to highlight the fact that the whole thing is designed to stir up fear, loathing and hate by misquotes, cherry picking, highlighting the worst possible examples and trying to demonise an entire section of the human race.

Hate propaganda, in other words.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Nice video. I've got one for you too. With plenty of quotes from the Quran:

It's only 5 minutes. Listen to it. You may learn something.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

sorry to disagree with you, but the people in the film are speaking their own words, do they not? Their words expose the hate in their hearts for Christians and Jews. They speak openly about killing for God. And they are raising their children to hate. They are ok with their children dying if they can take a bunch of us out.

This mentality doesn't at all bother you? WOW!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Send this video to the imams who say killing the infidel is the way to peace.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Send this video to the imams who say killing the infidel is the way to peace.

You didn't have time to listen to it.

You were saying "In their own words". Listen to this Muslim in his own words and the Quran's. Listen to the applause.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

I think you are a bit excited.....1% of 1,000,000,000 is not 100,000,000, it is 10,000,000. Still a large number, but not quite what your saying.
Just a thought.....if the US just minded it's own business and operated as a constitutional government, that they are bound to by the same said constitution, and kept out of the policing the world business....do you think we would have any of the problems we face today?
IMO, no....we would be the beacon of light for other nations to follow. The very reason why no nation has tired to invade the US is the fact that we have as many armed citizens as there are blades of grass. And the fact that the land mass is too large to occupy and manage. There has never been a serious threat to the US that we didn't provoke or cause. The only threat to the US is the NWO, which we welcomed into our fold via our own trusted government.
So I say, wake up back at you....the enemy is not some radical religious group....the enemy is within, within your own government.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

This mentality doesn't at all bother you? WOW!

Oh, don't get me wrong. Their words bother me. People are capable of wicked and sick things.

But so do yours.

You hate them as much as they do you, apparently.

Two sides of the same coin.

There are wicked and sick muslims, christians, buddhists, sikh's, catholics, taoists etc - every major religion faction has their own fare share of scumbags

But you see, when you said - in reply to someone else who questioned you earlier in thread...

The words of the Koran are directly from the text. So tell me what parts aren't accurate?

What you forgot to mention was context. Context is key. The part that isn't accurate is the lack of context. Oh yes - the words are from the Koran - but what about the context of them?

As I've shown, the context they are presented in within the book is not how they are shown on the video.

That belies your agenda. Its not about truth is it? Its about painting something as badly as possible.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

WOW....I think you ran him off his own thread.....I am very impressed with your post. You did a fine job pointing out the facts without adding insult, cheers to you!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Nope, have no hate at all in my heart toward the radical muslim I conversed with who told me he'd sacrifice his kids to purge the planet of the evil westerners nor do I hate the violent Muslims I saw in this film and in the films I've seen them behead innocent people--including their own people who just aren't as radical.

No hate, no intent to get anyone to hate. Just showing hate headed our way that we need to be aware of. Instead of attacking me, listen to what I'm saying.

To reduce my position to "hate" is to avoid the issue I'm raising completely.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

This worlds kind of messed up isn't it? There will be no peace on earth until Jesus Christ returns. I long for that day. But before that happens there will be much chaos and turmoil. We are only seeing the beginning of the birth pangs.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Send them back to their country of origin and let them enjoy their love to Allah and hysterical shouts of hate and punishment toward infidels. Makes me puke...

Thats so funny you Americans tell people to go back to their country when America wasn't yours to begin with, your racist forefathers stole the land.

How about you go back to your country in the Caucasus Mountains where you belong, in filthy caves, seeing as your always telling people to go back to their own land.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by buds84]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The title was enough to make me not care.

"Proof of Radical Islam's True Agenda"

Well uh...Of course a radical Islamic dude's gonna want to shed blood. When you add in "radical" you're pretty much insinuating "extremist".

You may was well just make a thread called "Proof of a Terrorist's True Agenda" and then post speeches of terrorists talking about killing people. Not a very profound discovery, and I'm not gonna bother with the video because all hate propaganda is the same.

Well, that and my connection sucks, but you get my point.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

The point in naming this thread "Radical" was to distinguish between the peace-loving Muslims and those that espouse a radical, hate-filled ideology that states their purpose is to destroy the West. I was not in any way being derogatory, just accurate.

Look at the film for yourself and see what I'm talking about here.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

To reduce my position to "hate" is to avoid the issue I'm raising completely.

Is it?

Or is it just nailing the colours to the mast?

Love your technique there, saying that you have no hate while simultaneously sticking the boot in again. Clever.

Single issue posting. Not just for politics anymore.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You know, I doubt there's anything I could say to you that you'd be willing to hear. Your mind is clearly closed on this subject.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by IamLael]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Look at the film for yourself and see what I'm talking about here.

Wilders is brave to release Fitna. But like the Mohammed cartoon he has put his life on the line in doing so. Further, CAIR and others will protest and protest about the truth about Islam and free speech will take a hit.

The battle will not end anytime soon. Prepare for a bigger battle in 2010 and beyond as muslims increase their violent nature as described in Fitna.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join