It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: infinite

Fringe security is a problem of same presidential service, receiving “Martin’s position on Sinn Fééin is correct and courageous”

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Fascinating.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Best thread on ATS. Let me tell you, the danger is as real as you or me. This place is chalk full of trolls pushing certain narratives. It's not just here - it's reddit, facebook, local news story comments, etc. Just look at the Tom Delonge thing they are pushing - it's almost laughable. Is the average conspiracy theorist really that stupid? All I know is that they are doing a damn good job, and I have some bad news for you all here: if you wan't the truth, you won't find it on the open public internet. The only thing you'll find here is entertainment.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
These days, they just do a "medical procedure" on those whom they wish to silence. There are many examples of "alien abductions" that are, in fact, simple military abductions during terrorism investigations. They have been known to use weird masks and voices, "object insertions" (rape) and large injections of psychedelics.

The procedures themselves are often entirely clandestine and covered up so that the United Nations cannot become involved. Recipients of such atrocities are deliberately implicated in terrorism more often than not to prevent human rights organizations from assisting.

The intent is to "traumatize" the subject to the point of reaching a long-term state of dissociative fugue. These procedures may be performed for discreditation purposes or to soften a subject up for an interrogation.
edit on 15-12-2017 by VictimOfTorture because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABQ29
if you want the truth, you won't find it on the open public internet. The only thing you'll find here is entertainment.
Tell that to the numerous people at ATS who have come across rabbit holes and either backed off on their own...or have been invited/compelled to abandon their inquiries.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABQ29
Best thread on ATS. Let me tell you, the danger is as real as you or me. This place is chalk full of trolls pushing certain narratives. It's not just here - it's reddit, facebook, local news story comments, etc. Just look at the Tom Delonge thing they are pushing - it's almost laughable. Is the average conspiracy theorist really that stupid? All I know is that they are doing a damn good job, and I have some bad news for you all here: if you wan't the truth, you won't find it on the open public internet. The only thing you'll find here is entertainment.

Do you think that is why Julian Assange has been holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London for all these years? Because he was too aggressive in publishing the truth?

I think if the US could get their hands on him he would go the way of JFK.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If tptb wanted Julian Assange dead, then he would be dead.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: cellardo0r

Yes they are very powerful indeed, but they are not omnipotent. He is living in that embassy for a reason, because he is an enemy of the US state.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I found David Crowley's death somewhat suspicious. The director of the Grey State documentary. The YouTube channel C Ervana had an interesting video about his death.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: infinite

Common sense is good, but thats not enough. We do what we do so as to learn how to survive. If we do nothing we do not survive.

Presently, being defiant and audacious is incentivized by the reward of information that aids in your survival.

Is a person that is motivated to find truth then inclined to live in fear of it? Would that be true?

This is an age old dance. Humanity is this.

It doesnt matter what the response is. The responses are what prompted others to start wisening up.

Government and elites can do whatever they want. They already do. Whats to lose? Fear.

edit on 8 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Well if I wasn't already paranoid... a reply to: infinite

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

Mda...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Good thread topic for all members of ATS (& similar) to read through & take note. Especially for mental health such as knowing when to take a step back reassess, as some people could start obsessing over certain subjects theories & such
Posting topics, replies that may cause upset or alarms, i can see the need for anonymity. Are there any threads or links on some of the ways to do this?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Once people start investigating in conspiracy theories, they become targets, and a "national security" threat. I wonder why would they need to do that if they had the truth.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thanx, its a cool site.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The dangers are always there, but you've gotta figure that at some point the tables will turn.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This is is so monitored is is almost worthless. They will generally warn you first to back off. (Yeah I #ing backed off, wife and kids make you a coward quick, and it wasn’t that big a deal to me.) When they tell you to stop, just do it.

a reply to: TheBandit795

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

All entertainment he says, the truth isn't here he says .... lol.

Sincerely,

TFT

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join