It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

After clicking on the link, I got this...

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.
me too, tried like 3 times to no avail.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wow, confirmation as to why I'm so #ed up after 'dating' a Fed.
a reply to: MaskedAvatar

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I bet this place is crawling with shills and trolls and web bots , etc,. I know that the government hires people to get online to forums JUST LIKE THIS ONE , and go trolling. Looking for information , socially engineering a subject , opinion baters , truth deniers , and they can and will sneak up on you. We have all probably replied to them at one time or another. Just be aware. Look for the signs. I worked on Yahoo at an off site pow wow and we would try to weed these people out. IT was a lot of work. A lot. But , with a large group of people , it's amazing what can get done. We would meet up and compare notes , scan the forum site , and pick out the offenders , and go to work. I still do it. So , believe me when I say , there are quite a few of those ' black hat agents ' here. But if you pay attention , you can figure out who they are by how they behave.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Julie72

Lol. My room mate is a FED. I find it ironic.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infinite

I fear nothing in this world. I have been homeless, lived in abusive foster homes, beaten, shot at, stabbed,had a house burn down,lost everything, etc. etc. Been through a lot so anything life throws my way is no big deal.

With that being said, I am terrified of the Fed. Gov. There is nothing more scary than a group of people that DESPISE you, and have 100% legal power to arrest you, remove all communications with the outside world, lock you up, and throw away the key with no trial. They can defame you to the point of ruining your life. Arrest you for unlimited bogus charges.Those are just the overt powers.

Covertly, they can have you murdered, suicided, injected with illnesses, etc. etc. They have the power to spy on every single thing that you do. They listen to your calls and emails. They can turn on your webcams. There is nothing more terrifying than unchecked unlimited power.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795do you knowof any cool documentaries to watch

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

I fear nothing in this world. I have been homeless, lived in abusive foster homes, beaten, shot at, stabbed,had a house burn down,lost everything, etc. etc. Been through a lot so anything life throws my way is no big deal.

With that being said, I am terrified of the Fed. Gov. There is nothing more scary than a group of people that DESPISE you, and have 100% legal power to arrest you, remove all communications with the outside world, lock you up, and throw away the key with no trial. They can defame you to the point of ruining your life. Arrest you for unlimited bogus charges.Those are just the overt powers.

Covertly, they can have you murdered, suicided, injected with illnesses, etc. etc. They have the power to spy on every single thing that you do. They listen to your calls and emails. They can turn on your webcams. There is nothing more terrifying than unchecked unlimited power.

I hear you man. Been there done that. But the fact is, it doesn't scare me, because though I absolutely know how evil this gov't has been up to in the past, nothing they can do to me can do anything but harm me in this life. And one of the things I've learned in the last 10+ years researching what is REALLY going on is that reincarnation is most definitely real. There are way too many reports that cannot be put down to fraud, or parents playing tricks, or people lying, when there is absolutely no agenda that would make it worth the lying about.

And I truly believe that good trumps evil. Every time. Might not happen in this life time, but it *will* happen. There's no way that criminals and creeps like the Bush and Clinton families, the whole disgusting lot of them, will not have to repay the damage and harm they've caused in their lifetimes. So I ignore anything that I cannot control, and try to enjoy every minute while here...I pray you will do the same, and not give in to the fear perpetrated from these cowards.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: r2d246
I seen this in a movie and also read it in a book. The method of choice of the professional assassin is accidental death. Or they just kill the guy then make the scene look like it was an accident. The idea of some dude showing up with a gun is totally amateurish. Unless of course his plan was to take the body with him and make it look like a disappearance. But I think typically it's always some kind of thing that looks like an accident or disappearance. It's almost sad that the average joe can learn all this just by watching action movies and reading spy novels.

Well, heck, there are so many ways the Feds have ALREADY murdered whistleblowers and journalists. Here's a small list off the top of my head:

1. Gary Webb. 'Suicide' Two gunshots to the head.
2. Michael 'Car Accident'. This was in LA. Forget his last name, but he was a reporter who wrote for Village Voice among other media. Mercedes C250 at 100mph hits tree. No damage to tree. Car blows up, but not in any way a car normally would go on fire. Obviously someone took control of the car.
3. Gary Caradori. Plane crash. This is a very popular way of murder. Poor Gary and his son had been returning to Omaha with proof that George HW Bush and numerous others were pedophiles. Plane blows up, FBI shows up at crash scene in rural farm within minutes. Carts away bodies and plane. No FAA investigation...
4. Senator from Wisconsin and his family, 2002. Plane crash. Incredibly hot fire at crash site, no investigation done.
5. 3 teenages, Mena Arkansas. 'Suicided and accidental deaths'. 3 kids who saw a coc aine drop on railroad tracks were hunted down by Feds and rogue Arkansas State Troopers/CIA and one was murdered in a one car accident, another was supposedly killed on railroad tracks, but 2nd autopsy showed he had been stabbed and strangled. Third died of supposed drug overdose.

I could go on. They don't even really bother to hide the fact these people are murdered. As long as the coroner is bought and paid for, and the mainstream media is bought and paid for, they can pretty much get away with anything as long as the citizens don't walk up to the courthouse steps with rope, tar and some feathers...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Well, if someone comes after you for a conspiracy, you know you're on the right track!

Of course, you have to figure out which one it was.....

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.

I just tried it, and got nothing at all; a blank page that never loaded anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

What makes you believe in reincarnation so strongly? Just curious, it always interested me. Have any interesting sources I can check out?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nithaiah
The guy (Wade Frazier) moved his website.

www.ahealedplanet.net... is the same page as linked from the first post, only it works.

Enjoy

OMG. This is EXACTLY the stuff I have been researching the last 4+ years, and Wade obviously *EXPERIENCED* exactly what I had read about. This stuff REALLY, REALLY PI$$ES ME OFF, and EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN SHOULD BE FEELING THE SAME WAY NO MATTER WHAT 'political party' YOU'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY.

It's an absolutely riveting revelation after revelation of exactly WHAT this shadow gov't AND OUR REAL CORRUPT gov't has been up to. I have already placed a phone call to the Ventura County Sheriff's Dept to let them know how I feel about their actions. I would recommend EVERYONE do the same to EVERY CORNER OF THAT COUNTY. We have to fix this thing from the bottom up folks, and this is as good a place to start as any. I've just found a new hobby...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I just tried it, and got nothing at all; a blank page that never loaded anything.

Well, that's not surprising folks, and a reason TO KEEP ON TRYING. That site is filled with exactly the kind of info that TPTB are trying to keep from you. But it in a separate tab and just keep clicking on it. It's MORE THAN WORTH IT, TRUST ME. And each page is very long and descriptive, so it's not like you will have to read/watch 2 minutes and then try to click the website again...

What Wade really needs to do is find an ISP that has a larger bandwidth. These schmucks are attacking his site so YOU don't read it, which should make you want to read it even more! If it was a large enough ISP, they'd have to toss some major electrons at it to accomplish what they're doing now. Wish there was a way to contact him....the only thing I see is a forum and you have to be invited (NOT that I blame him, after what this POS gov't has done to him and his friends. It's freaking horrible)...

Heck, if Wade were a woman I'd ask him to marry me....

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Well, that's not surprising folks, and a reason TO KEEP ON TRYING. That site is filled with exactly the kind of info that TPTB are trying to keep from you. But it in a separate tab and just keep clicking on it. It's MORE THAN WORTH IT, TRUST ME. And each page is very long and descriptive, so it's not like you will have to read/watch 2 minutes and then try to click the website again...

What Wade really needs to do is find an ISP that has a larger bandwidth. These schmucks are attacking his site so YOU don't read it, which should make you want to read it even more! If it was a large enough ISP, they'd have to toss some major electrons at it to accomplish what they're doing now. Wish there was a way to contact him....the only thing I see is a forum and you have to be invited (NOT that I blame him, after what this POS gov't has done to him and his friends. It's freaking horrible)...

Heck, if Wade were a woman I'd ask him to marry me....

I'd love to read it, and not being able just makes that stronger for me, lol! I'm stubborn that way. Will keep trying, for sure.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Arg! Still no good. Both the link in the OP, and the one that Bandit posted give be an "about:blank: in the address bar, and it ends up saying the connection times out. Any other links?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Arg! Still no good. Both the link in the OP, and the one that Bandit posted give be an "about:blank: in the address bar, and it ends up saying the connection times out. Any other links?

Are you sure you're typing in the following:

ahealedplanet.net...

?? I just clicked and don't have a problem. Ah. Who is your ISP? (your internet service provider). Because, as a web programmer for decades, there are only two other reasons why you would not be able to hit the site. 1 would be if your ISP is preventing you from reaching it, and the other is that your DNS provider (the thing that translates names into numbers) is blocking you. Try this and let me know if it works:

Type in where you would normally type in the above www...this instead:

Let me know if that works...

Ack. No it won't work. It is not a fixed domain, so the IP address won't work either. Something definitely smells that you can't reach the site, when I, who am using a smaller ISP am not having an issue...
edit on 31-7-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Are you sure you're typing in the following:

ahealedplanet.net...

Well, that worked instantly!!! No idea why the other links didn't, but thank you!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

What makes you believe in reincarnation so strongly? Just curious, it always interested me. Have any interesting sources I can check out?

Well, I read books. A lot of books. I started because I collected first editions for years, then noticed some books were inordinately expensive, and bought a few of those books and discovered the startling information relayed in the books that obviously someone did not want people to find out about.

Anyway, there are a number of books on Amazon that you can buy that discuss people's experiences with their children, who made claims of being someone else at a very young age...I'm talking like 2 or 3 years old, and also they act like 'old men' even though they were just children.

Here are a couple of the books I read that convinced me:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_3

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_sbs_14_1

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_sbs_14_4

You can buy them really cheap if you don't mind used books. Hope that helps...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Huh, Sure no prob. You must have been typing in the url wrong. Can't think of any other reason...pretty amazing site, though isn't it? The experiences he talks about are just icing on the cake for me...I've known for years because of my research that the gov't was suppressing free energy. But his experiences show the world what the deep state and us gov't have been doing to stop us from getting free energy. Pi$$es me off...

Short story. My dad worked for Grumman Aerospace his whole life, and was a project manager for the fuel systems on the lunar module. Anyway, after they killed the apollo program, my dad designed a magnetic train, that could reach speeds of 600+ MPH. And he made a presentation to his boss on the technology. Most important is that they could use the current tracks, with some cheap modifications. His boss loved the idea, and set up a meeting with senior mgmt. The day of that meeting, the TIME of the meeting, when dad walked into the meeting there were 2 guys in suits that basically demanded all of my dad's diagrams and plans, and warned everyone in the room to not discuss this ever again.

So, no trains going 500+ MPH in the USA in our lifetimes, because, well, you know, national security and all that...SMH. Freaking evil bastards...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Also, in doing my research, I was reading about the history of the Vatican (a seriously satanic organization). Turns out, they pretty much came up with the whole idea of christianity and church and all that in the Council of Nicaea in around 300AD.

And in that meeting, they pretty much threw out about a 1/3 of the books in the new testament, and also removed things that would prevent them from basically imprisoning christians in their faith. One of the things they removed that supposedly Jesus advocated (which doesn't surprise me, since supposedly Jesus visited India in his missing years) was reincarnation, because they did not like the idea of people being able to think they can return in another life to fix things from this life. And it completely ruined their idea of hell and heaven. So since it didn't fit their propaganda story, they got rid of it.

They also got rid of the whole idea of treating women as equals, which Jesus believed. Just a bunch of lovely people in that meeting, and they succeeded in brainwashing us for 1500+ years...

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join