It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
None I think, because it was the third different computer that I got that one. My computer on the job, my computer at home and last night a computer in a hotel.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
im still finding problems when using IE, but it works fine through AOL

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The site has some current updates, so it's been bumped, if another reason is required I claim the "just because" clause, it fits perfectly.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Nice find, infinite. Wade Frazier's research is wide, and I can forsee myself spending many hours on this site.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This a very nice site Infinite, comprehensive and a bit daunting. The amount of info is excellent. I too will be loosing a few days to this site i think

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The link to that site works for my but the person has gary's name wrong it was not gary wean it was gary wein.

I know quite a bit about gary's tale he came on my broadcast about 1 to 3 weeks before he started to have medical problem's.

Yes Gary knew exactly who killed JFK as well as a number of other things part of the problem is I did not get the chance to get to know gary very well before he died but I do have a number of sites gary used to post some his material on.

Gary was the real deal he had alot of people that didnt like what he was doing gary also helped to investigate 9-11 as did a few other people that some of the facts on 9-11 that people are now quite aware of to this day.

Tell ya a little know fact about something gary did before he died that I am aware of.

He and a group had investigated 9-11 and had the full facts on 9-11 with in about a 2 week period. Yes gary and the people he was associated with were that good here's a little something people are not aware of.

The reason the florida anthrax case is important is because gary and a number of people that were investigating 9-11 had collected the evidence they had to that point and submitted it to a newspaper down in florida.

Because the evidence was clear and conclusive when people inside of the white house found out about it they ended up finding the newspaper that had been submitted the information about who was involved in 9-11.

Next the newspaper was anthraxed so the building could be cleared of any evidence that would have lead people to the real people responceable for 9-11.

Why the bush and other's thought they got rid of all of the liability they did not.

Not that long ago ats got a copy from me of some of the evidence I had on 9-11 government prior knowledge.

If some of you may recall it was the name of one of the scripted plans to hijack a airliner and fly it into buildings but it was not a group of documents called northwoods. It was called amalgam virgo. And the other document that was submitted on ats was the joint chiefs of staff stand down order for 9-11 that was drafted month's before the attack.

Why bush may have thought he got rid of all of the evidence believe me he didnt
more will come out in the future. But yes when you start to put the peices together of who is really responceable for crime's like 9-11 or things that gary tried to put together you become a target.

For nearly 5 years now I have been a reporter and targeted more then once not that long ago I had been absent from ats and there was a very good reason for that.

To put it mildly I was told there was going to be a attempt to take me out last year and in december it almost happened.

We had a housefire here that should have made the house explode but for some reason it did not.

Keep this in mind the more you dig the more you become a target.

Gary did alot more then I have done to this point but it does not mean because you dont do as much as another you are not watched with a microscope by those who want to cover there tracks.

But also have some hope, No matter how much gov want's to cover up 9-11 it will never happen.

Some of us wont allow it

More to come on that subject in the near future

Im back watch out

Falcon

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thanks! That's quite a site! I plan on going through it all when I can! How'd you come across it? I was reading through a bit of "Why Are There So Many Conspiracy Theories Today?" Interesting!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wow, quite extensive I do say. More more more to read.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Great find, infinite! The arrow to it probably justifies 5000 points! My favorite quote so far(after only 10 minutes).............

The most effective propaganda systems are supposed to appear as something different than what they are. If cultural managers can get the masses to worship flags, movie stars, sports heroes and other largely meaningless symbols, they can be easily manipulated.

I'll be spending plenty of time there as well.......

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thank you Infinite for such a informative post. Very interesting read. Your a huge asset to ats.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Great find, infinite! The arrow to it probably justifies 5000 points! My favorite quote so far(after only 10 minutes).............

The most effective propaganda systems are supposed to appear as something different than what they are. If cultural managers can get the masses to worship flags, movie stars, sports heroes and other largely meaningless symbols, they can be easily manipulated.

I believe the term for that is bread and circuses.

Keep the public entertained, distract them, then do what you want.

I'm going to check out that site later, but I do already know that the more you know, the more of a potential danger you are to people. I would think that someone with first-hand knowledge, though, is more of a danger than someone just surfing here on ATS. That's just my thinking.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by krt1967
Thank you Infinite for such a informative post. Very interesting read. Your a huge asset to ats.

awww thank you!
the site is really interesting and it is a must read for all ATS members.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
the site ... is a must read for all ATS members.

You have got that right. If only I could have read the article sooner...
Another reason it was bumbed not so long back. Heck it should probably be topped, but that is only my opinion.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
i call for a sticky!

im lucky never to have encountered any problems when researching into my conspiracies (yet)

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
gonna bump this up again

i really feel that every member of ATS should read this

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
awesome thread, and awesome site

thanks a lot for the link!

great read!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Wow great link to a very detailed and informative site!
Keep up the great work infinite!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Wow great link to a very detailed and informative site!
Keep up the great work infinite!

thank you, thank you!
i still think it should be a sticky

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I suggest saving the HTML & putting it on CD or floppy...Offline. Probably best to erase it from your hard drive completely & read it only from the floppy or CD.

...Just in case...

Another thought...What happened to his original evidence? Certainly he wouldn't have been dumb enough to leave his originals vulnerable during possible publication. He would have provided only copies & keep the originals safe. Where are those, I wonder? Did he perhaps have some way of getting them distributed should something befall him?

[edit on 13-4-2005 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
To bring this back on topic. Investigation can be deadly if you name names, or for all intentional purposes, f&*% up an area of intended operation, by exposing it to the media. People will kill you for $500. Also keep in mind this site is spidered. Who owns ICANN?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join