It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's use "Interdimensional Travel"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
In quantum physics;
atoms blink in and out of existance;
sometimes even appearing at 2 locations at once;

this has been recorded and proven in laboratories;

they just arent saying that the atoms pop in and out of different dimensions

so i feel that my theory is correct

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Bending time and space to travel across the universe was my idea and the person who presented it won a nobel prize;
NASA donated half of the money (1 million dollars) to schools in my city to fund a space exploration education program
(unlike obama who didnt do anything)

anyways;
this is the more evolved version of that theory

[edit on 26-11-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
I think linear travel has its limitations;
how fast do you think acceleration from a black hole is?
can you point this black hole in a certain direction?
how long would it take you to travel to this black hole to even use it?

Quantum travel sounds much more faster and efficient

And, just why would one need a Black hole?

As for limitations, ALL forms of travel have limitations. For instance, traveling from Earth to the "Government World" of the Pleiadian Federation takes just a few hours at medium Warp. Using a Wormhole only 45 minutes,

Either have ship board generators that allow for their creation any time, and place.

By the way, both are quantum travel.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I think linear travel has its limitations;
how fast do you think acceleration from a black hole is?
can you point this black hole in a certain direction?
how long would it take you to travel to this black hole to even use it?

Quantum travel sounds much more faster and efficient

And, just why would one need a Black hole?

As for limitations, ALL forms of travel have limitations. For instance, traveling from Earth to the "Government World" of the Pleiadian Federation takes just a few hours at medium Warp. Using a Wormhole only 45 minutes,

Either have ship board generators that allow for their creation any time, and place.

By the way, both are quantum travel.

Etharzi od Oma

I could care less what rules the government thinks they can superimpose on my birth and my life on this earth;
they are all the same as everyone of us;
I was not born to be anyone's slave!!!

what if your government got their way?
we would all still be riding horses and donkeys as the main way of travel..........
seriously!!!!!

what if i get killed for speaking the truth?
hmmmmm; i would be sure to exact my revenge from the higher dimensions as my theory suggests or at least make things right in this dimension;

what kind of insane idiot would put a limitation on evolution?

we consider those kind of people lower life forms; sometimes i call them retarted gorillas but i have been told that it is wrong;
people are on different levels of education and are all on their own path of growth......

I also heard that the government has to come onto ATS because the higher dimensional beings wont talk to them.........

LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Have you read the book supernatural by graham hancock and the spirit molecule. He speculates that '___' and others of its kind could tune in your brain to percieve other dimensions. And as an avid user of dmt in the past i belive it. Befor i even started looking up info on dmt and stories of people on dmt My friend gave me some. In my earlier days i took it befor knowing what it was, the experience changed my perceptions on life forever, i met and talked with these glowing beings, very much is fuzzy. After that i started reading up on others who experienced almost the same beings. If it does not tune ur brain to percieve higher deminsions, how come most see almost identical things when on high doses of the chemical. From years of experience with dmt, i havent even touched the surface.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I could care less what rules the government thinks they can superimpose on my birth and my life on this earth;

we would all still be riding horses and donkeys as the main way of travel..........
seriously!!!!!

hmmmmm; i would be sure to exact my revenge from the higher dimensions as my theory suggests or at least make things right in this dimension;

we consider those kind of people lower life forms; sometimes i call them retarted gorillas but i have been told that it is wrong;
people are on different levels of education and are all on their own path of growth......

I also heard that the government has to come onto ATS because the higher dimensional beings wont talk to them.........

You should take care in forming opinions. There are those, here on your world, with knowledge, understanding, and experience beyond your wildes imagining (or trip).

Find the link...

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knowledgeseeker5434
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Have you read the book supernatural by graham hancock and the spirit molecule. He speculates that '___' and others of its kind could tune in your brain to percieve other dimensions. And as an avid user of dmt in the past i belive it. Befor i even started looking up info on dmt and stories of people on dmt My friend gave me some. In my earlier days i took it befor knowing what it was, the experience changed my perceptions on life forever, i met and talked with these glowing beings, very much is fuzzy. After that i started reading up on others who experienced almost the same beings. If it does not tune ur brain to percieve higher deminsions, how come most see almost identical things when on high doses of the chemical. From years of experience with dmt, i havent even touched the surface.

I have always wanted to try '___';
Just so i could meet the "humanoids" as others have told me about from their dmt trip;
they say "wow; '___'; MEET THE HUMANOIDS"

there is a new documentary comming out soon on dmt;
called "'___'' the spirit molecue"

cant wait to see it and try it

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Why did you go from the 3rd dimension to the 7th dimension?

What happened to the 4th,5th and 6th dimensions?

I believe they travel by frequency shifting.

Sort of like the transporter on Star Trek.

I remember one contact asking them how they traveled such great distances and they explained that to him.

They said the human body couldn't sustain deep space travel because the cosmic rays would kill them.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

seriously!!!!!

You should take care in forming opinions. There are those, here on your world, with knowledge, understanding, and experience beyond your wildes imagining (or trip).

Find the link...

Etharzi od Oma

I apologize for being rude;
maybe i just misunderstood you when you said "government world"

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I apologize for being rude;
maybe i just misunderstood you when you said "government world"

Yes, perhaps...

Government world = Planet where governmental Seat is. Thats as opposed to Home World, neighbor world, etc.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
While I agree with the original poster that different dimensions are how ufo's slip away fast. I do not believe the government already possesses such technology. The first people that would use dimensional shifting technology would be military and police. When I last checked, they were still driving around in cars. Such technology would eliminate crime all together. However; it could be used by criminals to evade the law. I tend to think this would lead to chaos.

Aliens are smart to use the technology as a fast get away, but also a way of escaping detection.This could have some people worried, but there is no need to worry. The aliens are only avoiding conflict. Governments of the world have shown violence towards them, and tried to intimidate them with weapons. It may be possible to deter another country from feelings of being intimidated, but the aliens do not have to worry about any of it.

I'm fairly sure that beings that can use dimensional travel, must have arranged for peaceful contact in the event exploratory contact should take place.This does not exempt beings that participate in abductions. Even these beings must have protocols of some kind.Even if what they do seems to be systematic.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sardean1269
While I agree with the original poster that different dimensions are how ufo's slip away fast. I do not believe the government already possesses such technology. The first people that would use dimensional shifting technology would be military and police. When I last checked, they were still driving around in cars. Such technology would eliminate crime all together. However; it could be used by criminals to evade the law. I tend to think this would lead to chaos.

Aliens are smart to use the technology as a fast get away, but also a way of escaping detection.This could have some people worried, but there is no need to worry. The aliens are only avoiding conflict. Governments of the world have shown violence towards them, and tried to intimidate them with weapons. It may be possible to deter another country from feelings of being intimidated, but the aliens do not have to worry about any of it.

I'm fairly sure that beings that can use dimensional travel, must have arranged for peaceful contact in the event exploratory contact should take place.This does not exempt beings that participate in abductions. Even these beings must have protocols of some kind.Even if what they do seems to be systematic.

the government doesnt already have the technology?
they probably dont because they are retarded

If i remember correctly i think there is a base called area 51 which the government denies even exists;

i also remember the mayor of Nevada wearing an alien costume as his way pf debunking the large scale ufo sighting......

[edit on 27-11-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Ok here is what I have, Part 1.

A series of multiple beings representing galactic sovergnty
We are here to observe and report to higher sources, we are your acsended brothers. We are from a series of multiple star systems that indicate a higher frequency level of existance, Who are not from your so called galactic federation of light, we are from the galactic center, "source" of existance. Souce is all, existing in all. We are from the same place source came from, as are you. It is so hard to talk through into
the third dimension as multiple themes are playing out at the same time. To give an example, its like watching tv, listening to music, while your cooking on the stove and have an incoming call. All the while your handling it all in a efficent way of percision, and a piercing understanding and flow, in other words nothing compinsates our order of understanding and I mean, it takes the same effort to watch the tv all at once.

We come from sirius, the pleiades, andromdea, cassiopiea, ancient to lyra. We are the original race of humans. Coming from a higher dimensional frequency from 6-7 to 8-9, within our contact is ordainged beings of a higher form of pure energy which speak through us day to day, show us things on multiple levels(we work with them) they are 9-12+ and beyond. The beyond simply refers to contact with god force beyond the identity of this one galaxy. We operate on many different levels and universal systems. We are formless, yet we have form on all levels.
We are not god, yet we have communion with the creator force. We are not good or evil, there is no distinction between us as we are pure energy and function on that level and much higher.

We are not gods. We are old races that played out all of this on many different systems, we are apart of the concoisness that you would label and define as jesus, mohhammed, ascended masters which only means beings of a very high spiritual frequency 5 and 6 dimension usually
not the 7th as they are tunning to much higher frequencies it and might disrupt their learning process. We are also galactic consciousness and beyond into the universal mind consciousness. I must say again we are not god with conviction. The reason meaning that we exist on all
levels of dimensional realities, and this includes your third dimension, as we use this being to channel this information.

There has been alot of talk from circles within acient greek mythology, which talks of beings from parts of the solar systems in your galaxy, including orion. Most of these beings are of a lower frequency and exist within a 4th dimensional reality, yet function on what would be considered a very low 5th - 7th dimensional reality, based on certain tricks of the mind
that while being very convincing but false. Their bodies and bio energy patterns work on the 3rd and exist in the higher 4th dimension. But their technology can and has been known to percive and penetrate 6 dimensial realities using a very highly advanced form of science that they have. This sounds amazing and it truly was/is, they have the cabablities to enter high points of the 6 and low 7th dimension at one point in time.

We are talking about the draco and orion(slave race). WHo have this technology, also sirius B who are a younger colony of this draco empire. There is talks about the orion empire, but it is all working under a war the draco's started with humans some time ago, in that system(orion). The draco tried to do to you what they did to orion and other races who are lost forever. Truth is the draco use robots within their society who are previous versions of this slave race and are biological robots, these robots have been introduced to an advanced level of mind manipulation
same as the orions. The draco are totally blocked from ongoing travels in these higher realms they tried to escape back into the omniverse like a virus infecting lower systems that could simply not handle total opression. If this was to happen too many system would plunge into darkness and stop progression. Virus is just a word used to describe, not an actual identity.

Dark and light work together to create an eventually flow which leads to balance. I think there has been some confusion with what complete and wholeness means. And a confusion of what alot of other things including flow. To start, flow is the even levels of dark and light energetics, where things are not allways in direct allignment but there is a flow and this flow vibrates up and down, up and down, this is called a wave form dynamic flow. The slower the wave forms move, the more seperation there is, and the more seperate you become, the denser you get. Pun intended. As the waves move very slow up and down, they move in more seperation between each wave and, each wave is slightly different(polarity). Polarity
is just a term used to discribe each propagation of the wave form in contant flux. Seperation is the term used to describe the slower moving energy, although nothing is actually seperate, it just is of that apperance. The wave never changed so to speak, it only moves different and this difference creates indifference and total choice changes which equate to dark and light thought and energy forms(which are expressions of your core being)

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Part 2.

I hope im not going over your head with this simple idea, its hard to put on paper in words. The circles are showing the seperation, the time it takes to move to each peak at the moment the peak connects to eachother. Both sides represent past and future, which explains how
they move and all exist at the "time". Time is just a factor in deciding when a wave form has collapsed and we are now viewing into what you consider the now. The wave never truly collapses, the wave is just changing and our eyes only see at the same speed the wave is
moving at, its like it takes so much time for the wave to reach its peak and back again, that there is a seperation of past, present, and future.

Nothing has really seperated its just slowed down to a point where one point to the other cannot be distinguished or connected. Your only seeing each one moment in time and not anything eles. although it is possible
through certain intervals or moments that one can jump or see into into the whole wave. The reality is you do not exist within this wave, but you exist on a much higher wave form that you call soul. The low waves you experience on the 3D realm are an existance within an existance within an existance, it keeps folding upon itself and moving throughout all of that is
creation, this is the source, creator, if you broke all waves down and can see into the depths of all life you would be left with source.

He is not just existing within all of us, we all exist within him, so it is like a multifacited-woven space of realities that all exist together. The total experience keeps going and going very deep. There are layers upon layers of realities of wave forms. Each of these wave forms move different depending on the reality or the level of existance or what you call dimension, they exist. People are the factor who effect this life wave form, becuase this wave form exists with yourself too and everything eles, which reverberate off of your energy wave. That is how your connected and how you feel apart.

It is the wave form in yourself that you are experiencing outside of yourself as a relection. Some beings understand this, including secret government. They have figured out how to manipulate this small bubble of reality(dimension). Time travel is possible but you are never exiting into and out of your dimensional 3D/4D reality, beyond the 5D there is a
block that prevents it. It is possible to stimulate the wave forms and keep it from collapse to view or enter past or future. This is a form of travel, it takes you from one point to another. As the wave is a duplicate of itself and is allways regenerating and moving at the same pace together, what I mean is the wave form is similer to a sound wave when it moves and dilutes itself through metal or heavy matter, the wave has changed at this level. Sound waves change as they go through different parts of matter objects.

Once a person has raised their frequency wave inside and their world
starts to reflect it, that is when one moves through into 5D, which is happening now. All realities overlap so you much work with the 3D and 4D to begin the journey into 5D and then 5D and 6D to get to 7D. There is a block between 4D and 5D, and 6D and 7D. It goes on farther until it reaches the end and beyond it, is another universe or could be called
a Metaverse within the omniverse. Each metaverse vibrates to a distinct energy wave, but they are all still connected as one, which becomes hard to explain in your words. But I will try. To exit into the omniverse, one must be at a state of pure energy and worked up past each currently 12 dimensions(13 is being created now). You are in a state of pure energy now and beyond which is the omniverse, but it still exists within yourself and all energy forms.

The omniverse can only be obvsered from beyond the 12 dimension. It is a expanded concouiness that opens the being up to what is seen as multiple verses of existance, which can be called the multiverse or omniverse. When one reaches this sate a universe is created within and without of you as you contract and expand to form this universe and you become god overseeing this reality with direct commune with source and higher beings. Each dimensional existance higher than the last 2 are in commune and directly responible of eachother as a whole. So that means
3/4(us) oversee 1/2(mineral/animal/earth) well that is our job.
5/6 commune/oversee 3/4(us)

Here is a chart.

1/2 mineral, animal, earth
3/4 physical man
5/6 fully conscience man (physical)
7/8 Fully intergated form of soul and body (energy form)
9/10 Fully intergrated minds of all beings (energy form)
10/11 Fully connected and move with source (energy form)
12 Fully intergrated and formless (can seperate itself into multiple forms of self)

13D is The doorway(eye) into the omniverse to let out highly evolved beings who create a universe unto themselves as creator gods of thier self(universe) We are the stars, as the stars are alive and us. We are interconnected more than most imagine.

The multiverse is the omniverse from a higher perspective. Multiverse shows more and the universes appear as if closer together. There is little distiction between multi and ominverses. The frequencies are much higher at those levels. Between universes the energy is very high. Some beings expanding self to a point of seeing all universes and lose their
essense of self are in the multiverse. It keeps going in and in on itself. But it all exist at the same level, just differing depths of consciousness. This is the real truth.

Beings called the draco have come from the eye. Which means they were put here by us to see if they could survive in a different wave form than which they came from.(experiment)

The draco came from a universe that was totally enrupted in darkness and the creator god of this universe became corrupt and dark. The dark forces were expanding and moving into other universes. It was decided by source of all that is to collapse this universe back into all that is(source). This meant certain death to many souls and was a source of great pain as they were very loved just as much as any other creation, of self.

Creation is the continuation of self reflection through self of source and source of self. It keeps compounding and expanding and contracting on all levels. You see this visually on a very small part of the wave your currently on.

Its a multidimensional understanding. One, is the word used to describe this multidimensional understanding. I see alot of people who dont understand this distiction.

In truth the image/energy of the draco we did not want to see end, and that is displayed in their genetics as a very powerful urge to survive. Which is why they are so agressive. All of this is in a grand plan. This energy/mind structure of draco was needed to create what is now being created in this universe. Contact will happen when you are ready.

I'm in contact, try not to ask questions about my post unless you understand it, thanks for understanding, this makes you understood.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I hope that answers your questions.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
... as far as I can tell , animals , minerals , and the earth ,

ARE ALL three dimensional !

Travelling through a black hole is impossible

..... your ship would be crushed .

also , if you think the U.S government doesn't know more

than you ..... you're wrong .

[edit on 27-11-2009 by radarloveguy]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I hope that answers your questions.

WOW!!!;

That was a really great post;
Where can I learn more about this?
Is there a book or website I could check out?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

I too would like to know the source of this...

Thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If we, humans, are on the 3rd plane, or dimension. We should be able to see everything in the 1st and 2nd Dimensions.
What are these 1st and 2nd dimensions? Cause i wanna watch them.
And if there are beings on the dimensions above us, why not below ours? I dont believe i have seen a "flat lander".

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

In quantum physics;
atoms blink in and out of existance;
sometimes even appearing at 2 locations at once;

this has been recorded and proven in laboratories;

they just arent saying that the atoms pop in and out of different dimensions

so i feel that my theory is correct

In physics, the mulitverse is real, due to an experience of mine I know that the incredible craft I saw lowered its vibrations for me to see it. The double slit experiment, which in the end showed one item firing interferred with itself, in other words all possibilities existed at the same time, reveals an incredible mulitiverse/omniverse.

The andromedan delegation that Anthra talks about is 5D on higher. This is another thing, my experiences with two in my contacts were of people with expanded consciousness, which is the next step in our evolution, should we actually win the freedom fight to progress and not continue as slaves. I cant even begin to explain the level of consciousness such people have. We are like a sliver of ourselves. Or its like, drawing mangas, comic strips, 2D, and this represents us, an aspect of self.

All possibilities exist at the same time, with many alternate timelines and dimensions, which are planes or realms of existence like radio channels, different hz or frequencies.

For the ones waking up and trying to save earth, different timelines this has probably already occurred on, and I often get a deju vu feeling. Mind you I do recall a conversation with a mysterious bloodline type guy who knew too much, and said we had had this converation 4 or 5 times already and the goal was to try break the cycle. If they messed with time so badly such a cycle exists, we do need to break it.

The lightship I saw on July 3, was solid, huge, and I was vibrating from both meditation and contact, postcard: clear images and telepathy. I had thought it had come out of the meditation, but stood up and saw the craft. It was obviously dimensional.

The craft we (a friend and I) when I was a young adult, flew along the road beside us, low, perhaps 15-20 feet in the air, on the other side of the trees in a rough terrain. It was a large craft that head performed abnormally and finally we took off in the car. I drove that road, this craft had no space whatsoever to fly in on the other side of the trees, on the road we drove, which I knew like the back of my hand. It had to have created its own space as it flew, dimensionally.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join