It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's use "Interdimensional Travel"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Speaking/writing in Euclidian terms (the mathematical and conceptual birth place of 4+ dimensional thought), time has nothing to do with dimensionality. Time is time, the axes on which things displace are actual physical space. With that said, everything takes up/displaces space in all dimensions at once. The question is to what degree does that sentient being perceive?

What devices/organs do we have to perceive our environment? Our most relied upon one is our eyes. But, we do not perceive 3 dimensionally! We perceive 2 dimensionally just as a camera eye does, an x + y perpendicular plane in front of us, where ever we turn to look. We take that stream of data (the equivalent of about 100 frames per second) and extrapolate a 3 dimensional mental perception of our environment, via foreshortening, light and shadow, proximetrics, etc. We flesh that perception out further with the use of our ears (sound) as well.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

From one of our Hong Kong radio station, I heard before something similar. We believed that some UFO are not a "ship" but a "out of body" spirit/soul from other dimensions; we human can/did go to other dimensions too, and when we did, we also appeared as UFO shapes in other dimensions too, and there are methods for everyone to try. More details as below :

www.oberf.org...

www.out-of-body.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
extremely good thread

my father is a physicist and i am very familiar with 10 dimensional concept

video is great, i wonder why others here had troubles watching it...

aliens should very well know about those things and use them a lot...

i have tons of materials on 10 dimension

[edit on 30-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hi, entity fans !

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
Where can I learn more about this?
Is there a book or website I could check out?

You people seem ready for the first 2 lines of my signature !

The first line will get you to *The double slit experiment*,
about matter, popping IN and OUT of existence !

The second line will get you to the description of our "densities" of
existence ! It will answer our questions about :
Where we come from and where are we going, and about the entities
visiting and communicating with us !
Good seeing and reading !

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Cool;
If you learn anything new or come up with any new insights then please share;
I am trying to forever expand my mind

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

What the bleep do we know? is a great documentary;
I have it posted on my myspace blog;
The part I love the most about that film was where they talked about the studies of how emotions effect water done by Dr. Masaru Emoto

And Thanks for the link to the books on "The Law Of One";
Its a pretty big read;
I bookmarked it so I could read it when Im bored

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

I forgot to mention;
This message is from "The Light Beings";
The post DarkCyrus made had me thinking there was some kind of "dimensional hierarchy"
I guess we sometimes need to be reminded that we are all ONE

And DarkCyrus, I think you might be learning from the wrong people or people that are lying to you.......

DIMENSIONS ARE MENTAL CONSTRUCTS IN THE MIND OF GOD/SOURCE

Im thinking that is somewhat like our conscious and subconscious minds both different levels but still the same thing

[edit on 1-12-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

All True

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I believe that UFO's (whether they be extraterrestrial in origin or just another prduct of the Skunk Works) use of some kind of extradimensional principles in their operation.

Through my own research (no #, I REALLY did it) I have developed a thesis on this. This entailed driving and walking around for countless hours with a GPS, studying old maps, taking photographs, finding old archaeologic sites, reading countless books on the topic, observing religious groups such as the Jehova's Witnesses and where they set up their churches, noting where Uncle Sam likes to build military bases, and where UFO sightings occur, not to mention hours with a trigonometric calculator and a computer and a clipboard.

I believe that the earth's magnetic grid is the most important part of the equation. I believe that the points where geomagnetic lines intersect on the surface of the earth is of great importance to the operation of UFO's. Many of these lines have already been mapped by prehistoric peoples and religious groups with knowledge of this science. Many times ancient Indian sites and UFO sightings are found in the same proximity. Many of the old sites are forgotten and many are not. The UFO's are not following the marks of prehistoric people, they have their own sophisticated instrumentation for finding and mapping the earth's magnetic grid. The sacred sites happen to be near the UFO sightings because our ancestors found these places long before these modern high-tech explorers did! I believe that our ancestors thought of these geomagnetic crossroads as portholes to a spirit world when in fact they just have extradimensional significance. I think UFO's are able to slip through the cracks in dimensional fabric. There has been talk of underground bases. How do they get in and out of them with no physical doorway to be found? How do they manage to be so close and yet so evasive?

The thing is, I don't even believe that many of these UFO's are neccessarily extraterrestrial in origin. I think maybe earth societies have been in an experimental phase of trying to harness these principles for some time, especially whoever is operating the famous Black Triangle UFO's. These are the ones which are most often seen near where geomagnetic intersections occur.

***Many UFO's have been seen prowling around manmade reservoirs at night with wires or cables dangling in the water. These reservoirs are frequently blasted out of highly ferrous bedrock. These ferrous deposits can distort the magnetic grid and confuse things a bit. That's why the UFO's are trying to sort it out with the aid of their wires and cables.

***I once connected the dots on a map of many points including UFO sightings and other phenomema, old churches, historic monuments, government sites, and Indian sacred sites. The lines between these points formed a shockingly precise grid. I found that by extending it I could predict where other epicenters of UFO activity could be and I found that I was largely right. Some of my math may have been off or maybe my backsights weren't accurate (I haven't worked as a surveyor since 2007) but I found that my lines came within a few miles of other points of interest in this thesis. P.S. I also discovered that the majority of UFO sightings occur within 2 miles of the geomagnetic intersections. That is where I believe there is the greatest potential for breaking the veil between dimensions, at the very least the time/space coefficient is the most flexible there. Maybe that means the same thing basically.

I haven't done any work on this lately and am not really in a position to right now, but ATS is rekindling my interest.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by brofjw

great work! Thanks.

It will be very kind of you if you could share your maps with us, please?

Thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi again, UFO fans.

As I have often said elsewhere:
About UFOs, here are my finds/thoughts, (that I did not invent):

1- Some UFOs come from someWHERE.

2- Some UFOs come from someWHEN !

3- Some travel by moving; entities 1st to 5th density.

4- Some travel by thought; entities 6th and higher density.

5- All in the universe is entangled. [What the BLEEP!? down the rabbit hole].

6- There exist: space/time & time/space,
meaning:
**WE** can move 3 ways in space, in one time line.
**THEY** can move 3 ways in time, in one space. (without moving).

7- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

8- The new ***theory of everything*** !
www.ted.com...

9- Some UFOs are build in a factory by 3rd density entities, like us.
Some UFOs are "thought formed" by the 6th density entities !
Some entities don't even need UFOs.

10- There are positive and negative 4th and 5th density entities.
6th & higher density entities are positive only ! Benevolent !
Our mentality, our profoundness, our life's services to others
decide which polarity of 4th and 5th density entities will visit us.

11- and stuff I forgot. . .? B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CONTACT

I can eventually cough up some maps for you guys I think. It so happens that while I was perhaps a bit sophisticated or logical and determined about researching this stuff, I was not very organized. I used to scribble in my atlas and in a notebook to aid my conlusions. The ideas came to me in a flash sometimes. I didn't have time to be organized. I haven't like, FILED this stuff neatly away, you know!
I still know exactly what the research was and how I did it, and I can easily find some more raw maps to overlay my lines and configurations on so you get the idea.

Come to think of it, I'm not so sure it's wise for me to open up and share MAPS which include some of the things I talked about. It concerns me that there could be undercover officials on here who want to know just what it is that we know. They might try to accuse a person of anything in order to suppress the truth. But I will eventually share some information so you could get the idea of what I was doing and how I was doing it. That is my intention, but I am going to be very careful how I do that. I don't want to disappoint anyone.

I will say that the major area of my research was mostly in the Hudson Valley of NY and NJ, and a little into PA. My strongest "baseline" reference was between a 1964 at the Wanaque Reservoir of NJ, and the town of Pine Bush, NY, a town of many UFO sightings (south to north respectively). Also used were ancient Indian mounds and standing stones on a mountain where I will not mention...a UFO sighting in Warwick, NY, multiple sightings near the Indian Point nuclear power plant and places east of it, and recent sightings near Catskill, NY. These are just the most concrete points. There are many others.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by brofjw]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by brofjw

I just posted a photo in my photo album: "Hudson Valley Grid".
It's just a .jpg map I downloaded and spent 5 minutes painting and outlining the basic UFO grid I mentioned. As I said FIVE MINUTES. It is sloppy anbd not perfectly to scale. It gives you a general idea of where the things I talked about are and how I connected the dots. There is much more detail to the real thing (I used real coordinates in the original). I can tell you that the points on the original work I did fell RIGHT into place, even better than the etchy image I threw together here. I did not label the points here because frankly, I'm a little nervous about posting this publicly!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by brofjw

I think the maps would be pretty cool;
It would be really useful to alot of UFO Hunters or to people who want to witness this multidimensional travel;

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here are 2 cool videos that this thread just reminded me of

In this infared video; You could see a flash of light and all of the sudden a humanoid figure appears; The entity looks at the camera and all of the sudden fades into thin air;

In this video it was reported that there were 3 figures walking around in the feild; You could see a flash of light and all of the sudden the light travels like some kind of wave covering the entire field;
It was reported that 5 hours later a corp circle appeared

Both of these videos were taken on the same night

Here is a link to the source; but it appears that only members can view the article now
www.earthfiles.com...

[edit on 4-12-2009 by DjSharperimage]

I can see everything clearly in INFARARED video anything that is warm or of different tempreture shows up in bright colors and look at the video;
it is all infared video

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Hi. I'm new to ATS and I'm not sure if the photo I posted is viewable or not. Please let me know. I'd like to share it, and I'll try to work on a more detailed version soon. I'm very compromised in that department now, as I live more than 500 miles from that location now plus I'm also married with kids. Back then I had all the time in the world to play around with that stuff.

I saw your videos on here, DjSharperimage. The first is interesting and certainly strange. If I was to come up with a mundane explanation for that I might say that someone was crouching in high grass or weeds with either something shiny or something bright...like a light or a mirror. They oberve the camera-person and then slowly crouch out of sight. The image quality stresses the eyes a bit so it's really difficult to say just what was happening. Many details could be lost in the fuzziness. Maybe you just had to be there(?). The second one is very difficult for me to discern anything that raises an eyebrow. I don't know what to say about that one, but the first one truly deserves some scrutiny and speculation.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Things like how do UFOs go 300mps or not moved in hover by
wind or storm among other things.
The 7 dimension may not exist or be seen and neither does the
ether according to Einstein yet Tesla would say the UFO works these
wonder because of the ether he controled with electrostatic inducton
waves of force.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I can see everything clearly in INFARARED video;
anything that is warm or of different tempreture shows up in bright colors;

and look at the video;
it is all infared video

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Things like how do UFOs go 300mps or not moved in hover by
wind or storm among other things.
The 7 dimension may not exist or be seen and neither does the
ether according to Einstein yet Tesla would say the UFO works these
wonder because of the ether he controled with electrostatic inducton
waves of force.

Einstein's Theory of Relativity was flawed; He couldnt figure out that gravity and electromagnetism is the same thing;

And yes I read his entire essay

and also
If you take 2 pieces of rock; any kind;
Push them together;
then take a 3rd piece of rock and make it orbit around the 2 pieces like 50 to 100 times; and when you try to pull the 2 pieces of rock apart you will feel a magnetic charge

[edit on 5-12-2009 by DjSharperimage]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join