It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Black People believe in conspiracies ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

maaaaan.. I wouldnt bother. this guy is as looney as they get. Creating his own history around biblical NON events, and right out of the ol' bum. I tired of arguing with the guy for two days and having nothing with any thought for a retort.. really how insulting. just takes what you say, rewords it and throws it back. thats it. probably do the same thing with this one here to in a nice little quote too. Just focus on the OP.. not this mislead....... basement crasher. cheers. this thread is too far off topic

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

sorry,,,, double post

[edit on 27-11-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
When I said I wasn't interested in "debating", what I really meant was I'm not interested in teaching.

You are not teaching anyone, anything. Except maybe how to look like a fool on ATS 101. Again you drifted off into fantasy land, where is your evidence? Why ignore the questions?

Unfortunately it seems that you have been brainwashed by religious extremists (can I call them cultists?), I am sorry for your loss of critical thinking and anything remotely resembling reality.

Also:

anyways come back when you actually read the Bible with apocrypha.

Clearly I've read far more than you realise with my references to the book of Enoch and how it contains a description of a unit of measurement (amongst other things) and I've shown how this unit ties in with ancient "white" peoples of Europe. Oh and it's even been published in scientific journals which means there is quite a lot of supporting evidence for these claims unlike everything you've posted.

reply to post by stanlee

I agree, there's not much more to be said.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Goathief]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Huh?

Of course Black people believe in conspiracies... they just are used to it after 400 or so years and don't feel the need to come into forums to discuss it....

They have nothing to say beyond "damn the man" they know the gov is creepy already...

We just talk about it so much because it's affecting us now and we are in a state of disbelief where as for many Black people..."The Man being out to get them" isn't exactly NEWS

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Where in the Bible does it say Jesus and the Israelites were White?

Wow that was a nice try but your not convincing me that everyone in the world your daddys painted white, is actually white.

I almost broke out laughing when you told me white people were just destroying art of themselves ruling with Iconoclasm in the Dark ages.
That was a good one.

Are you seriously suggesting that the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are the true Jews/Israelites, descendants of Jesus and have been laying around in Israelite since biblical times?

It seems like you are some how trying to me prove that white people have been honest about everything they have been teaching and reporting about in history when I can't even turn on CNN for half an hour without hearing about a dozen lies.

I had a good laugh at your level "Truth Knowledge" you fit in well here on ATS with others that are just now finding out in the year 2009 that the government is corrupt.
Now go cry about Obamas health plan or something with the rest of retards that think their vote counts.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Obviously in the same place it says they were black.

I had a good laugh at your level "Truth Knowledge" you fit in well here on ATS with others that are just now finding out in the year 2009 that the government is corrupt.

If anyone in here is needing a large dose of reality, it is yourself. I've shown how you are factually incorrect many times yet you cannot comprehend due to your indoctrination into a cult (arguably satanic in nature).

Now go cry about Obamas health plan or something with the rest of retards that think their vote counts.

So we are retards now? Well, I think that's pretty mild coming from someone who wants to see white people enslaved.

I am surprised ATS is letting this lunatic go unchecked, if a white supremacist was calling for anyone of a different ethnicity to be forced into slavery of the master race he'd be booted out before anyone could type the words, 'deny ignorance'.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Stupid Americans, all you think of is white and black people, or aliens! WHo dotn exist!

What about asian? where did we go, wait dont u have asian in america, stupid americans!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWEETCALIBRATURBO
Stupid Americans, all you think of is white and black people, or aliens! WHo dotn exist!

What about asian? where did we go, wait dont u have asian in america, stupid americans!

Don't worry, I did raise that point also and was clear about different cultures having different conspiracies too. I wouldn't bash all Americans on the basis of one or two ignorant ones though. Are you Asian yourself? If so do you have any that are different to the "usual" CTs?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
41,765,298!

...just a U.S. estimate; so it's probably much higher with a worldwide figure.

[edit on 11/27/09 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

Obviously in the same place it says they were black.

You need help finding out if the people in the Bible were black?

Job 30:30: My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Sgs 1:5: I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Sgs 1:6: Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Sgs 5:11: His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.

Jer 8:21: For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

Jer 14:2: Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Lam 5:10: Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lam 4:8: Their visage is blacker than a coal

Dan 7:9: and the hair of his head like the pure wool

Rev 1:14: His head and his hairs were white like wool

Rev 1:15: And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace

...the Hebrew word where is says black in English says "black skinned" in Hebrew so don't try to say these are taken out of context.

Exodus 4: And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.
And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

Any 10 year old can see here his skin wasn't white to begin with.

Now the only people on the planet that grow dred locks are black people.

Num 6:5 he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow.

Jdg 16:13 If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web.

Jdg 16:19 and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.

Sgs 4:1 within thy locks: thy hair

Sgs 4:3 thy temples [are] like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.

Sgs 5:2 for my head is filled with dew, [and] my locks with the drops of the night.

Eze 44:20 Neither shall they shave their heads, nor suffer their locks to grow long; they shall only poll their heads.

Now your turn to show me where it says Jesus and the Israelite were White people. Lets see what you can scrape up.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by buds84]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You need help finding out if the people in the Bible were black?

Job 30:30: My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

My skin turns dark and peels. My body burns with fever.

Sounds like they weren't black in the first place, hence "turning".

As for all your sgs (Song of Songs) references, see here: www.easyenglish.info...

Notice the difference between dark and black? Not that it really matters anyway.

Jer 8:21: For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

Jer 14:2: Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Lam 5:10: Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lam 4:8: Their visage is blacker than a coal

I'll group the rest altogether because it can be summarised very quickly and easily, especially when you quote in it's entirety unlike you did before, for example:

But now they are blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick.

Again, they were not black/dark to begin with but the poor living conditions have effected them badly. What all these quotes are making reference to is sickness and ill heath due to exposure of the elements. Notice how the people are not black but then get tanned and suffer? The obvious and undeniable implication is that naturally the people of the bible are somewhat fair-skinned, what you are doing is taking any reference to the word black or dark and wrongly assuming it means black (African) persons. You did the same thing with the so called "Dark Ages" which was quite amusing.

Now your turn to show me where it says Jesus and the Israelite were White people. Lets see what you can scrape up.

It's a good job I went back and looked at your edit while I was typing otherwise I would have missed this. I do not believe Jesus was white or black so I have no need to do so. I am also leaning towards (though not with certainty) the opinion that Jesus did not exist at all and is in fact a creation by various writers as a device.

A point that needs raising again: how do Asians fit in with your cult, who are they exactly?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Asians are Moabites, I said this in an earlier post.

Since you didn't know that, theres really nothing you can school me on.

Look, I have 100's of books in my collection including many Bible dictionaries I'm very well read on history and the Bible, it's going to be really hard for you to prove anything to me at all.

If you want to know who YOU are, you are an edomite, you can read up on your heritage in Who is Esau-Edom?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Asians are Moabites, I said this in an earlier post.

So they came from a mountainous area in Jordan a few thousand years ago and subsequently relocated to China? Haha.

Since you didn't know that, theres really nothing you can school me on.

No, I already have. I have shown you who the angel Uriel possibly was. What do you think the book of the heavenly luminaries is about? Your claims actually have no basis in science, history and reason. Just indoctrination by racist zealots.

Look, I have 100's of books in my collection including many Bible dictionaries I'm very well read on history and the Bible, it's going to be really hard for you to prove anything to me at all.

See above.

If you want to know who YOU are, you are an edomite, you can read up on your heritage in Who is Esau-Edom?

You actually know nothing about me! You do not know my culture or genetic makeup. For the sake of the argument I could even be from another planet.

In short, you know nothing at all.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Goatthief, Buds84,
Not to get into the middle of the cloud of dust and flying fur but you derailed the thread about 3 pages back and are still at it. Maybe you should start a thread on the subject you are both 'discussing.'

[edit on 27-11-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
To be on topic, there are some rather unique black conspiracies such as HIV is a governmental bio weapon made to depopulate the black race to either controllable numbers or to eradicate an entire continent (Africa). Another is that blacks are being intentionally repressed by the money changers for exploitation. Another is that Whites are the children of Satan resisting the dominance of the black race which is the chosen race of God. Those are a few of the most popular.

This is not unique to blacks as whites have similar fears about other things such as the swine flu vaccine. Assimilation of the white race by races of other color such as Asian, black, middle eastern etc. Then on the extreme are the supremacist groups akin to the black liberation theologists.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Goatthief, Buds84,
Not to get into the middle of the cloud of dust and flying fur but you derailed the thread about 3 pages back and are still at it. Maybe you should start a thread on the subject you are both 'discussing.'

[edit on 27-11-2009 by badgerprints]

Fair enough, I did try to tie it in to the OP because buds is promoting a race-based CT and highlight the fact.

I apologise and will bow out of the thread.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What I find interesting is how some people will claim the government was/is heavily involved with the drug trade, invented '___', whatever. But as soon as a black person speaks of how crack coc aine was distributed in urban areas they are labeled insane, using the race card, etc.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The soul has no color, only this shell we call a body.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Of course, i believe in CONSPIRACIES. As i always say, it aint a Conspiracy, they just havent told anyone about it. People Conspire all the time to do something. People are always up to no good. It seems to be Human Nature. Its good to be a lil Paranoid anyway. As the great WILLIAM BURROUGHS said: "Paranoia is the highest form of Consciousness."

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I was born into a white family, but as I aged I became black, then turned more of a tan.
To answer your question, the white me believed more trustingly, the black me was more questioning, and the tan me has become balanced in regards to filtering the b.s. yet at the same time is probably the most intolerant and dangerous, but it likes to rest more too.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join