It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Black People believe in conspiracies ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
I think everyone should own one, and FILL THEM FULL!!!! of all the retards that refuse to think, try, and live off welfare, and prison, while the rest of us bust our a**es off paying for idiots that refuse to be a part of society, or even remotely show some sort of work ethic, or desire to be this.. comunal pillar. Let them work for a change, and give us a break. I dont give a crap what colour they are, or what conspiracy they adhere to.. let em' rot and die of work. THEN they can pay for their crimes, and as an act of.. whats that word? reparation? they can have an opinion on their death beds.

If I was in Congress I wouldn't fight that Bill.

What we're seeing in America and the West is the Great shakedown. Your ancestors did this to mine. You have to support me for the rest of my life cause I'm traumatized and lack self-esteem.

Guilt works wonders politically. The country runs on the guilt principle. You have an Affirmative Action President.

Saying this is Nuts gets you charged.

We'll see where it goes.

M

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by korats
Since when the color of the skin as something to do with it?

exactly the reason i think this thread is racist.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by flylead
Hell(o) all,
Ive always had this conception that its only a white mans thing, IE: delving into conspiracy theories, and so was wondering why I maybe had this perception from a young age.
Im in no way suggesting that black people dont involve themselves in issues like this. But Im wondering if they have taken the stance of....chill not drill.
I hope you can understand what Im saying.....It feels to me like they dont give a [snip] about problems in the world. Are we to paranoid ?
I would like to add that this is not in any way a racist view....I have good friends who are black

removed censor circumvention

[edit on 25/11/09 by masqua]

MY QUESTION IS: HOW MANY PURPLE PEOPLE BELIEVE IN CONSPIRACIES? if you're going to start separating people by calling colours out, what about PURPLE PEOPLE? or ORANGE PEOPLE? or GREEN PEOPLE? Guess what, all people are exactly the same colour under their skin, get this; the bones under your skin are the exact same colour as everybody else's on this planet, the blood that runs through your veins is the exact same colour as the blood which runs through every other person's veins on this planet. Whoa, here's a new concept for you, WE ALL ARE ONE AND THE SAME!!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by flylead
I would like to add that this is not in any way a racist view....I have good friends who are black

removed censor circumvention

[edit on 25/11/09 by masqua]

Hilarious. Hey....by the way...I cant be racist...my maid was once mexican. Typical comment. I am not saying you are racist but it seems that is what people say when they are trying to understand a mind that isnt their own and that is of another race. You friends whom are black...um? Did you ask them? Did you ask how many on ATS are black? Come one. I have a white friend who believes that "we would never fly our own planes into our own buildings" LMAO! I ask him all the time...what plane or building do you own.

Truth is not a race issue. Not by anymeans. Good question if you honestly want to know but you should really focus on crap that matters.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
We are all human and subject to the same interests and skepticisms. Focusing on a feature like skin color is irrelevant.

Also keep in mind that there is no pure "Black" people or "White" people ethnicities despite what people say or the Govt. census states. We all have a blend of ethnicities in us, with one or more being more dominent in appearance.

BTW, if there are aliens visiting this planet, they are likely to be confused as to why we divide ourselves and focus on our differences rather than embracing them.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
ATS is a joke. How can this not be deleted the moment it was posted.

sad times

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

Because its kind of like that first time you get laid and you have to ask "daddy, are you sure mommy says its alright?" and from there it kind of hurts, but you just go with it.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

or they're sitting back laughing ther ar**s off thinking.. Wow.. this is better than that wrestling crap we saw at the piggly wiggly

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Of my black friends all know something is not right. all they have to do is get pulled over -- and found guilty of being black in America. Is
the basic jest I get. they are guilty until proven innocent is the police attitude. I dont know, I'm not black - but my run in's with the police, I could say the same thing ... so maybe its just being alive in America thats the guilty part.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think you'll find a greater percentage of black people believe in them than do the white people.
They, especially if they have been around a while, have seen a lot of them perpetrated on them. Look at crack, and really every kind of drug, and the "drug war" itself. Even the way malt liquor and cigarettes are advertised could be considered a conspiracy.
Listen to the speeches of Martin Luther King, (which should be required every now and then for everyone anyway) and really listen. Go on youtube and listen to Dick Gregory, or Obama's old preacher, just as an example.
I think conspiracies are just understood to be, in their lives; and are a sad, awful truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by flylead

I am sure blacks are into conspiracies, and the way they are profiled by the police, they must feel very picked on as a group.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by flylead

in my 20's well before the internet i knew a brother that knew of the illuminati, mason, rothchild, NWO conspiracy. He had articles, books, and an amazing story to tell. At the time i thought he was full of it. But ive since found what he had to say has some validity, who knew....

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

After re-reading your posts, you look like the typical American spoiled brat let lose on the internet that can barely put together proper sentences.

The typical kicking, screaming and insulating of someone on the internet that said something you don't agree with.

Like father like son, Americas forefathers were piles of crap.

Some white people like you just love to think everything great is white.

From Dinosaurs to Jesus to Egypt, everything white people can get their hands on they painted white.

If they make it to the next 200 years you will see Micheal Jordan and Tiger Woods painted white also, along with brats like you to that listen to every lie daddy tells them.
Fortunately some of us sane people outside of America can look at America for the scum they are, not everyone is falling for your whitewash bullcrap.
Anyone with access to a library can pull your file.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Wow, I will just say that, from MY experience, many non-white groups in America have those who believe in these theories and some that dont. That being said, I think that many non-white Americans are generally more distrustful of the gov't because of their own personal experiences therefore kind of eliminating the need for them to wake up because they have been forced to.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

Originally posted by dashen
As having black nephews and family members and many dark friends of many shades I feel I can say that many black people believe "whitey" is the REAL conspiracy.
I guess if you feel subjugated or mistreated by a "better off" group you will find conspiracy in it.
Although I personally DO believe that "whitey" is trying to keep the colored man down (generally), I also in no way mean to intend that all or even most black people agree or feel one way or another on the subject.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by dashen]

LMFAO!!!! that was funny. That and being an actual african american myself.. and white, I would have to agree. the whites here are seriously opressing the blacks. So much so, we had the whole thing with Condoleza rice, and Louis Farrakahn, and Oprah Winfrey, and Al Sharpton... and ugh. I cant believe they actually opressed the blacks here SO INTENTLY we now have our first black president. racist bastards.

But let me guess.. the allegedly Kenyan born Barak Obama, isnt black enough. He dosnt properly represent a 'race'? why.. because, he like the afore mentioned is successful and shows the world that Yes, Blacks in AMerican CAN achieve, all that needs to be done is getting rid of the so-called race card, and not to mention two of the afore mentioned opressed blacks in AMerican are racist trash. But yeah.. whitey reallyt does a number against the so=called African Americans. Funny. Because of my skin colour, regardless of the FACT that I am FROM Botswana, Ghanzi, and have spent most of my life studying horticulture, and chemistry in Congo, and the US, The US will not crant me financial aid in school for being an African American. Im too white so stuff that oppressed sh*te down the kisser mate.

One more note. I too have black nephews. they dont have a problem going to school, staying of the streets, and all that crap. thats not racial identification, as blacks back home (Nathionally speaking) dont join gangs and all that crap

[edit on 25-11-2009 by stanlee]

I hate to feed into this part of the discussion, but the "not black enough" issue sure wasn't started by white/blue/green or purple people. It goes back to Julian Bond nationally, and I'm sure farther than that locally.
If you're looking to pigeonhole a particular race or color, you won't find a generalization that will apply to all. It will depend on what corner they've been pushed into, and which opportunity they see to fight their way out.
That's how I see it, at least. Yes, two of the three people I call friends are...

Normally I ignore this type of thread, but I couldn't stop myself this time. It's laughable. The whole thread. I think the original thought for the post was valid, wondering about something "unknown", but everyone had to get on their own particular soap-box and drag it down to what it is.

Doesn't most of the world see what's going on? Why doesn't everyone get together and do something?
I think it's because they are busy trying to survive. It's the man, keeping humans down.

To stanlee:
"Like father like son, Americas forefathers were piles of crap."
Mine were in this country since the beginning. One decorated in the Revolutionary War. I take offense. That said; most of mine went west ahead of the rest, I think to avoid this kind of crap.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

From Dinosaurs to Jesus to Egypt, everything white people can get their hands on they painted white.

Now THAT i'll agree with 100%. It's not every white person, it's just those in positions of power and influence.

There are those that are hip to what's going on, those guys usually get silenced. It happened to rock-n-roll and the boys are wondering when/if it happens to hip hop.

As for the conspiracy angle white people have understand something. A large majority of black americans don't believe the government anyways. You'd be surprised at some of the conspiracy theories that floating around.

History is written by the winners not the losers. And no one said that history is the truth, it's just what we're told.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by flylead

And the parasol ufo tread is moved... ugh, back to the snifter I retreat.

boooooo...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

Great answer KING! That was exactly what I was thinking.

Title for the next post:

"How many White People eat Chicken"

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

That is quite possibly the biggest load of crap I have ever read on ATS. And that is saying a lot what with all the reptilian threads and talk of galactic governance.

The vikings were black?!? Ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don't think that the OP is trying to be racist.

I do think, however, that conspiracy theories are largely a thing of the Western culture. And in our Western culture, there are people from many different races and belief systems. Also, in the West there is a plethora of information at our very fingertips. Not everyone has this privelege (if you can call it that), but here it is widespread.

In any case, I think it's a fascinating question. I still do believe that other factors than race are to do with it, but what this thread should probably do (rather than cause everyone to go up in arms about racism) is make you think about why you, yourself, believe certain conspiracies. It doesn't matter what colour appears on your skin.

In other words, take whatever good you can from this topic and leave the rest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join