It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Weaponry.. bit of a strange topic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I seem to astral project out of impulse.... i am fully aware of my physical self, yet my spirit is elsewhere. I can see both worlds at once.

For a couple years now i have noticed my spirit carrying a strange sword. Overtime i have learned the blade itself is nanotechnology. Essentially take the legendary Excalibur and make it high tech. This sword manifests all of my energy into my attacks, i believe it is designed for dealing with demonic entities, yet its power seems really unnatural... infact, i am afraid to bring it above its 5th transformation stage. Yes, the blade itself has 6 transformations, each controlling the amount of energy it uses. I believe this is a result of the nanobots that make up the blade.

So far i have yet to see a weapon with similar attributes but i am sure there are others. I am not really sure what to make of the visions i get when my spirit uses this sword, what it means, or why i have such a blade.

Whether this is true astral projection or perhaps i am remembering a past life, im not sure. I know my spirit is not human when i project, its more reptilian.

Anyone here experience similar visions? Again, i don't know for sure if this is true astral projection, i just know what i see.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
way way way too much world of warcraft. get a job or a friend.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

Why dont you not be a jackass. If you have nothing to contribute to this thread dont even bother typing in it. I meen really grow up dude.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Knowledgeseeker5434

Originally posted by Knowledgeseeker5434

Originally posted by damwel

Why dont you not be a jackass. If you have nothing to contribute to this thread dont even bother typing in it. I meen really grow up dude.

It seems that both of above posters equals in the level of contribution to the thread.

reply to post by DriftNinja

What to reply? You really ought to know the meaning of the sword considering you have one. This implies to the change that you are not being totally honest. Whatever the case is, some occult sources say that the sword is a symbol of initiation to the mysteries.

Are you sure you are not day dreaming, or rather dreaming while awake? Have you made any efforts at all to determine whether your experiences are real and not illusionary?

There are going soon to follow guestions like: "Wow, what are your medications?" and such.

-v

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
when astral traveling, you activate chakras 8 through 22, everything "think" by the heart, will come to pass. if encountered with a lower vibrational entity, or Ego of yourself, you create the weapon most suitable.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt. My questions are as follows:

1) How did you come to the conclusion the object was nano-technology?
2) How did you learn about the transformation stages?

I am really curious about this, because this sounds more like lucid dreaming, or daydreaming, then an astral experience. Thank you for posting though. I look forward to reading more about it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Astral combat...

In your natural astral form, you appear as what you expect yourself to appear as... this is a visual representation of your mental self, as how you perceive yourself.

With astral combat, you take on the image of what you want to appear as; myself, I appear as a shadow cloaked / robed in shadows, with only my eyes being clearly visible (unless I myself am being provoked, and then you'll see a rather wide smile). Weaponry will usually either be a staff, a sword, or nothing.

What the weapons are is a representation of your own abilities and energies. The weapons themselves have no power; all they do is channel your energy.

Mentally, it seems you are unable to accept the fact that the energy comes from you, and that you need to believe in a "physical" object that has powers / energy... and thus, you have a sword. You have even empowered this weapon by creating reasoning as to why it has these abilities; because of this, the sword is now grounded in your astral reality, and it will be harder for you to deal without it should an enemy manage to remove it from you.

You need to shed yourself from believing that the abilities of the sword come from the sword... the power comes from you. Sure, it is easier to think that the sword is an essential, that it makes things easier to accept. And yes, it is even possible to "forge" weapons and armor in the astral realm, each having their own purposes... this allows for less concentration in combat, as that device is already "focused"... but you also need to learn and accept the fact that the sword comes from you, is a part of you; don't attach any extra value to it that you yourself do not posses.

I don't know if any of this helps...

(edit: grammar)

[edit on 2009/11/24 by The Soothsayer]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soothsayer
Astral combat...

In your natural astral form, you appear as what you expect yourself to appear as... this is a visual representation of your mental self, as how you perceive yourself.

With astral combat, you take on the image of what you want to appear as; myself, I appear as a shadow cloaked / robed in shadows, with only my eyes being clearly visible (unless I myself am being provoked, and then you'll see a rather wide smile). Weaponry will usually either be a staff, a sword, or nothing.

What the weapons are is a representation of your own abilities and energies. The weapons themselves have no power; all they do is channel your energy.

Mentally, it seems you are unable to accept the fact that the energy comes from you, and that you need to believe in a "physical" object that has powers / energy... and thus, you have a sword. You have even empowered this weapon by creating reasoning as to why it has these abilities; because of this, the sword is now grounded in your astral reality, and it will be harder for you to deal without it should an enemy manage to remove it from you.

You need to shed yourself from believing that the abilities of the sword come from the sword... the power comes from you. Sure, it is easier to think that the sword is an essential, that it makes things easier to accept. And yes, it is even possible to "forge" weapons and armor in the astral realm, each having their own purposes... this allows for less concentration in combat, as that device is already "focused"... but you also need to learn and accept the fact that the sword comes from you, is a part of you; don't attach any extra value to it that you yourself do not posses.

I don't know if any of this helps...

(edit: grammar)

[edit on 2009/11/24 by The Soothsayer]

That's a really interesting way to think of this.... so are you saying that i could be afraid of my own power? Perhaps the sword is a crutch of sometype to help me manifest my energy, i don't know for sure. If this is indeed my own energy, then how do i go about controlling it? You would think that with this much energy i would be able to use some of these powers in the physical plane.

For the other questions, again, i am not certain that this is true astral projection. it is probably lucid dreaming, these visions are far to real to be simple day dreams. It is very difficult to describe them. I know my sword is nanotech.. i figured it out due to the way it transforms. Each transformation is a new blade form. I would think that nanobots would be the best way to explain these changes.

On the subject of psychology, a skeptic friend of mine said what i experience could be temperal lobe epilepsy (SP?). I would get help if i could afford it, even if it is simply to tell the difference once my mind is stable. I must admit that i find many of the images in my head to be very confusing. So it would not surprise me if i have certain mental issues, i never was properly evaluated as a kid. I always kept most of this to myself.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by DriftNinja]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DriftNinja
On the subject of psychology, a skeptic friend of mine said what i experience could be temperal lobe epilepsy (SP?). I would get help if i could afford it, even if it is simply to tell the difference once my mind is stable. I must admit that i find many of the images in my head to be very confusing. So it would not surprise me if i have certain mental issues, i never was properly evaluated as a kid. I always kept most of this to myself.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by DriftNinja]

While I believe your experiences are harmless, the sword is nothing else but a weapon. You are writing here you're fantasizing about physical powers derived from mentally practicing a sword. If you were thinking about training any mental powers using solely the image of a rubber ducky I would not be worried at all, but a sword? If the images are confusing to you, I would take the rubber ducky.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
In my opinion, the sword is a manifestation of your energy... and that it isn't so much a matter of you being afraid of your abilities, but rather that you may be having problems accepting magic, or this case the astral aspect of things; with you associating this sword with nanotechnology, it would seem that you are more grounded with science and technology over the mystical.

With each sword transformation, new abilities emerge, correct? Each level is geared to face off against specific foes... the last being reserved for ones you have not had to deal with. Weapons are created to fill certain combat roles, and are used accordingly; you wouldn't throw a nuke at a burglary attempt... likewise, you wouldn't have the need to unleash your full potential at minor entities. I believe that you haven't had a series enough a threat to bring about this last transformation.

As far as bringing this power into the physical realm, it isn't going to happen... least, not the way you would expect.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Your right, perhaps the reason i won't use its final stage is because i havent fought anything that needs that kind of power. I have been in stages 4 and 5 just once when i first noticed this blade. Again, the nanotechnology aspect seems to make the most sense, the sword however does have runes on it which call out the magic. So perhaps its not quite nanobots. Its just the easiest way to explain it i suppose. My armor is similar, almost leather like in looks, yet it offers the same properties. Perhaps i just haven't focused on the subject long enough to really understand it.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
You have reminded me of an 'astral' style experience I had.

I went through a period of being hounded by 'entities' in my dreams. It had a different feel, it felt very lucid and I would shapeshift, etc.

I was hounded over a few nights and I bought a book which basically encouraged me to fight them.

I had a metallic wristband...a little like wonderwoman
and felt what I should do is chase these f****rs around the house, giving them a good old pasting...

So that's what I did! The 'attacks' stopped for a while...but get apparitions in the room now rather than troubling dreams. The apparitions are infrequent and are easy to close out.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chillpill
You have reminded me of an 'astral' style experience I had.

I went through a period of being hounded by 'entities' in my dreams. It had a different feel, it felt very lucid and I would shapeshift, etc.

I was hounded over a few nights and I bought a book which basically encouraged me to fight them.

I had a metallic wristband...a little like wonderwoman
and felt what I should do is chase these f****rs around the house, giving them a good old pasting...

So that's what I did! The 'attacks' stopped for a while...but get apparitions in the room now rather than troubling dreams. The apparitions are infrequent and are easy to close out.

In my case i see them in the back of my mind... not with my physical eyes, its strange. Its like i know they are there and i can see myself engage in combat with them... short range projection i like to call it. I also carry two guns that fire spirit energy, these work perfectly in sync with the sword. The coolest part about them is there is no recoil.

Its insane how great their numbers are (the demons). I have notice these numbers increase dramatically this year. I really wonder what could be behind it.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by DriftNinja]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
...I'm in Soothsayers camp on this one.

The Sword itself, or any other *weapon* that one may use within those realms is really on some levels just a 'red herring'.
As mentioned by Soothsayer, the Sword is simply the focal point, the *switch* within yourself that creates a solidity and certainty to what it is you may do or engage with within those realms.

It could just as easily be a wet noodle, or a rubber duckie (as someone else referred to) or a feather duster. The item/weapon itself is unimportant - what is important is that it functions as something that removes doubt for you. Its what you so strongly believe as being the item that is effective.

It functions as a *tangible* (as tangible as things can be on those levels of course) *icon* of strike ability, or defence, or whatever you feel is required by you.

...hate to get all Matrix on you, but "There is no spoon"...

One issue of having such astral weapons is that it still externalises on some level what lays within yourself.
If your belief is soooo strong that your wellbeing may in some way be dependant upon that sword or those guns or whatever other weapon/s of choice you may have...then what happens if/when you face off with someone with a larger sword or bigger guns?

Again - sword, gun, duckie, wet noodle...it doesn't really matter at all. BUT - if your belief is so rooted in a perception of Sword = Power then there may be a chance that if some 'opponent' rocks up with a larger looking sword you may think, even just for a moment, something like "Oh gees, thats one hell looking sword"...

...that moment can make all the difference. That single speck of doubt can be the opening.

There are rules within those realms just as there are within this one.
One of the rules is that you can be bound by your own rules.
Be careful what rules you make for yourself...as while they may be rules of strength, they can also become rules of weakness.

...best weapon is no weapon...best way of fighting is not even having to...

...or maybe that is just the rule-set I've set for myself? Who knows...

Peace.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by alien]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
At Alien - I never thought of it that way. Perhaps i need to re-think this sword thing on a deeper level. The interesting thing about my spirit self is i seem to be able to learn moves, magic, and attacks almost instantly just by watching them be preformed. There is also something i didn't mention... this sword never seems to leave me alone, i can't put it down and walk to away from it... it will re appear on my back. Whoever designed this blade put a curse on it, i suppose when you accept power, that power comes with a price.

I'm kind of used to it, but imagine if this kind of power fell into the wrong hands. I suppose its a security feature.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

This is just my take on it...and it may or may not be of relevance to you.
Again I'm in Soothsayers camp on this one.

Personally I kinda think the reason you seem to be inseparable from that sword, or it from you, is again it is a manifestation of you.

I'd suggest there is a need - be it on a conscious or a deeper subconscious level - within you for it.
So...even if you put it down and walk away *poof* it'll reappear on you again.
Consciously you may think "Hmm, I'll just lay this here and walk away"...yet on a deeper semi-subsconscious level you may think "Ummm, I need that sword"...and so it returns to you like a boomerang.

Its part and parcel - at least right now - of who you may be and what you may do within those realms.
Separating it from yourself - at least right now - would be no easier than separating your astral head from your astral body...that sword, though seeming a separate item is still a fundamental part of your astral self.

As for price of *power*. Well, again just personal opinion here...but yes and no.
Most things come with cost - what that cost is however is what is negotiable and also dependent in some ways on what your intention is.

I tend not to view those things as *power* as such...as the word (I.M.O) seems to be almost ego-based, almost a sense of being 'greater than'...rather its not at all about power or position or greater than or any of that other status/kudos related stuff.
In some ways its not about being master...but perhaps even its more about being *servant*.

...heh...who knows...just tossing around some thoughts anyway...

Peace.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Many people possess light swords in their source, or in their astral forms. This would mean most likely that you are of Michael's group, training under the archangels, or even an angel in source, as in your higher self.

My one does not cut, but it blocks really good, and awkens and heals.

This is a good site to learn through the meditations/chakra meditations/light and energy work:

home.xtra.co.nz...

We're all cosmic citizens as well. I have a thread under my profile on waking up to who we are in source, the music that helps by the starseed groups, the freqs in crop circles, sacred geometry.

You have to become a seeker and search within. Meditation and the journey within....

Sa'l me't ja'ri'n
love and light

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Many people possess light swords in their source, or in their astral forms. This would mean most likely that you are of Michael's group, training under the archangels, or even an angel in source, as in your higher self.

My one does not cut, but it blocks really good, and awkens and heals.

This is a good site to learn through the meditations/chakra meditations/light and energy work:

home.xtra.co.nz...

We're all cosmic citizens as well. I have a thread under my profile on waking up to who we are in source, the music that helps by the starseed groups, the freqs in crop circles, sacred geometry.

You have to become a seeker and search within. Meditation and the journey within....

Sa'l me't ja'ri'n
love and light

Do you know of any cohorts that possess 'metal' bracelets and fist fight?

Or am I just nuts?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I"ve seen no need to use a weapon ideation on non-physical/astral entities. I just 'unmake' them.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Sounds like your lucid dreaming rather than astral projecting.
As it seems you are in some sort of fantasy island where you carry a sword and the women are easier than in real life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join