It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Weaponry.. bit of a strange topic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DriftNinja
I seem to astral project out of impulse.... i am fully aware of my physical self, yet my spirit is elsewhere. I can see both worlds at once.

For a couple years now i have noticed my spirit carrying a strange sword. Overtime i have learned the blade itself is nanotechnology. Essentially take the legendary Excalibur and make it high tech. This sword manifests all of my energy into my attacks, i believe it is designed for dealing with demonic entities, yet its power seems really unnatural... infact, i am afraid to bring it above its 5th transformation stage. Yes, the blade itself has 6 transformations, each controlling the amount of energy it uses. I believe this is a result of the nanobots that make up the blade.

So far i have yet to see a weapon with similar attributes but i am sure there are others. I am not really sure what to make of the visions i get when my spirit uses this sword, what it means, or why i have such a blade.

Whether this is true astral projection or perhaps i am remembering a past life, im not sure. I know my spirit is not human when i project, its more reptilian.

Anyone here experience similar visions? Again, i don't know for sure if this is true astral projection, i just know what i see.

Funny, i have something of the same issue, my astral body owns a sword with runes on it. I also have bloody huge wings, and my spirit glows red.

I wouldnt have known this really but i ended up unintentionally OBE'ing to my ex gf's house and her kid saw it all, she picked up on it as well, they are both very psychic, and she is an energy worker to boot.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I suggest you go to the docs.. IM being serious dude... A friend of mine sufferd similar delusional thoughts/hallucinations and was found to have a golf ball sized brain tumor..... GET HELP NOW!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Why would anyone who wants to astrally travel , want weapons?

Its a mental realm where the mind is absolute. In Dragonology a sword represents the search for knowledge and the slicing of the veils of ignorance, if you meet a Dragon when astral travelling you show the sword , you do not attack with it.. Even in Wicca the sword is used to sever bounderies not arteries.

SO what are you fighting on the astral realm that you'd need a sword , even if it IS astrally nanotechnical?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
uhm, i'm doing a lot of astral projection, connection, travelling, but i never came across objects like that. and i also find it hard to relate a 'physical' object to a non- physical level. it is hard enough to deal with 'physical things with your astral body. eg, moving things, aso. and the way you 'fight' is not with physical objects, but with energies.

but this is my experience.

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Why would anyone who wants to astrally travel , want weapons?

Its a mental realm where the mind is absolute. In Dragonology a sword represents the search for knowledge and the slicing of the veils of ignorance, if you meet a Dragon when astral travelling you show the sword , you do not attack with it.. Even in Wicca the sword is used to sever bounderies not arteries.

SO what are you fighting on the astral realm that you'd need a sword , even if it IS astrally nanotechnical?

There are battles in the astral plane, and there is a war going on there as well, and many of the same players as in ufology, such as dracos and those here, from various systems, along with archangels and angels. Some who go into the astral, are in training. Some people awake with many wounds from the real battles they have done.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Maybe those that claim they have 'astral weapons' then should take up combat practice? whats the point of having a 'sword' if you can't reposte and thrust?
Or a gun when you can't shoot straight?

Learn to use your weapons, or it just becomes a hindrance to your 'protection'. how many people have stabed themselves or cut themselves with knives because they can't utilise them properly?
And before you ask I can shoot and swordfight. too many days down the ranges and too many days LARPing.

Besides I stil think the greatest weapon you can wield EVEN in the Astral realm is your mind, you control the energies around you, you should learnto control them as well seeing as you say there's battles going on there.
An imagined forcefield surrounding you on the Astral realm is better than none.

[edit on 27/11/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I dont know, I had the sword in dreams and had a strange experience with someone at that time, in a different plane and was very surprised that I had a sword, one that couldnt cut at that, only block and spread light, for awareness. I kept asking for help and was told I was doing fine, and kept trying to convert him and those with him to happiness, friends, family not darkness. Those dreams happened for quite some time in the end I needed to be rescued. I have never consciously astrally projected. Since then, its common to read peoples experiences. The astral realm, if you are hurt there you can be hurt in real life. There are lower astrals and higher. I do avoid that area. Its not why I'm here, however the wake up and healing sword I have is interesting.

The link I gave, wingmakers, has many meditaiton excercises for working with 12 strand chakras (they do 13), and psi, pineal gland and thymus gland meditations, light energy meditations, and astral body meditaitons. Including creating energy shields, energy orbs and an energy spear.

I found that site fascinating. Earth itself has been messed with by the nuki's for ages. My walk in friend told me that humans were created as a slave race 400,000 years ago, from 24 different et races, and that earth itself was put into a separate timeline, out of step with the universe, a real matrix, to keep us prisoners and dumbed down. In addition to the mutliverse the astrals are also higher and lower dimensions and the situation here is a little like armeggedon, an ongoing armeggedon. 911, wars, and the weapons of mass destruction are armeggedon waged continually against us by the dark side, the nuki's ruling this planet. The astral planes have many who fight and train as well.

And no, I am not a fighter, I am receptive femine energy and really think everyone needs to stop with the wars and stop exercising power over others, they need to to shine love, light and freedom, without warfare. However, we owe a great deal to the freedom fighters in this universe.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetARJYAN

To put it really simply, the jedi's learn to use the force. There is a lot of information online about telekinsis, chi/ki, tai chi, (all is related), psi balls, and training. The Phenomenum with John Travolta, and his pk type of psi. All is related to that light weapon/sword.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

I suggest you go to the docs.. IM being serious dude... A friend of mine sufferd similar delusional thoughts/hallucinations and was found to have a golf ball sized brain tumor..... GET HELP NOW!!!!!!

This has been happening since i was 13 (I'm 22 now) or so. If it was a tumor or anything that serious i probably would be dead by now.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
way way way too much world of warcraft. get a job or a friend.

...There aren't 'nano-technology' based 'transforming' swords in Warcraft.
-cough- Before you troll, read up on things

----

Any way, to the actual subject. I have a friend that says when he has OOBEs he is typically carrying some sort of mace/club/blunt weapon with him, always in his right hand even though he is a lefty. He says that it has three levels of 'power' which are exhibited by it's size. He claims it isn't always with him, but when it is, he usually has had a 'rough time' in the waking world.

I don't know jack # about astral projection and OOBEs, so I don't know if this is normal at all. He was -just- talking about this a few nights ago, though, which is why the topic caught my eye.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Is Michael Red and green? Is the sword not a tool rather than a weapon? Is it not a representation of the air "healing" energy? I am intrigued from hearing your response. Love Jase.x.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
way way way too much world of warcraft. get a job or a friend.

I find it rather, humorous that one is trying to make FUN of someones "nerdyness"... and yet it was the first thing that came to YOUR mind.

I would have thought ninja... ninja turtles... or power rangers (first thought)
and yet yours was WORLD OF WARCRAFT?...
right...
Damwel how about YOU get off of your computer, and enter the real world.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Why is everyone being so hard on Damwel, ... I don't play world of warcraft but to be honest, .. that was the first thing I thought of, ... and I would have posted it if he had not beat me to it.

The OP has an overactive imagination, .... how could you link anything on the astral plane to nanotechnology ??? or any kind of technology to begin with, .. it just doesn't make sense.

As an out of body explorer for ten years plus, ... all I can say is, .. it's all in your head dude, ... your creating the sword and interpeting it the way you would like to see it.

I know its off topic, ... yet I'm curious, ... do you play world of warcraft or any such games ???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join