It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AREA 51 - uknown device shown and discussed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
reply to post by tauristercus

I've seen a video of the 'mech' in these pictures in action. It doesn't walk; it shuffles at a geriatric pace. A true mech's usefulness would lie in its ability to navigate variable terrain with human-like locomotion. The Japanese prototype is not evidence for anything the US Military is doing, and it's certainly not evidence for any kind of advanced technology at all.

Yes, I've seen the same vid and it's definitely not the most agile hunk of machinery around.
Perhaps I've given the impression that I am absolutely convinced that it IS a robotic type of mech which was not really my intention. Rather, I wanted to highlight something that I personally consider to be so unusual and out of place when compared to it's surroundings and that gives all indications of being of an artificial nature. The fact that the mountains that this object is located in is controlled completely by the US military and that Area 51 is a close 20 odd kilometers away lends credence that it may very well be of a technological nature and of advanced construction.

Now I fully understand how the majority are dead set against this being any form of technological device and have come up with many varied alternatives such as coloured rocks, bushes, trees, vegetation, etc. I certainly do NOT dispute or deny the possibility that they're all correct in their interpretations and for all I know, I could be really badly misinterpreting what I've been studying ... but truthfully, I don't think I am.
I've spent a lot of time looking at the original image and have tried various enhancements (contrast, brightness, levels, saturation, etc, etc) to try and pull out as much available detail as possible ... at least until the 'degradation fix' was put in. Thankfully I did retain original image copies prior to degradation.
The more and more that I study/examine the object, the more that I see features that are NOT natural and random but in fact appear to be strongly 'un-natural', that is, artificial in construct and placement.

In the final analysis, I guess it doesn't really matter whether I can convince anyone else of it's existence ... the fact that I PERSONALLY belief it to exist and that we've been fortunate to get a glimpse of what may in all likelihood BE advanced technology is sufficient for me.

There is without a doubt a hidden militaristic world out there and I believe that just once, I've been fortunate enough to get a glimpse into that world.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
There may be a "hidden militaristic world," but this is not part of it. The fact that this "object" looks just like other rocks and shrubs in the surrounding area suggests that it is simply a bunch of rocks and shrubs. It's obvious with or without sophisticated analysis of the imagery.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ive seen that figure before.

Now I remember.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Should you really be aloud to make this many threads on something as rubbish as this...how long have you been saying that blurry pile of crap is a robot...your crazy

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Pockets]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You think it might be related to this obviously artificial structure I just found on Mars?

I was going to spend a few months in Photoshop over-analyzing it, but clearly it's a giant robot designed to resemble The Thinker. Its neck ring is black instead of white, you know, 'cause it's on Mars.

Oh, by the way, you're a little off on the design of the one you found. I've seen it before and taken a picture of it. Here:

Or possibly:

...Common mistake.

P.S. Don't worry, you didn't waste all that time you spent on it. It was great practice in analyzing photos. You're probably way better at it now than when you started. If you can derive structure and order from such a fuzzy image of something that doesn't actually have any structure and order, then you should easily be able to do so when it does.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by shmuu]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Looks like a dogs head on a robot LOL
Wonder what its used for

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25

Looks like a dogs head on a robot LOL
Wonder what its used for

Of course! That's what's missing!

Bingo.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm a little perplexed myself. The biggest give-away is the plethora of similar shapes and colors in the surrounding area. Nothing looks stacked/standing to me, and I spend a lot of time with perspective (Engineer) - although I can understand why you'd think it looks 'stacked'.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join