It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Alien Encounter Confirmed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
oh crap i went to check the link but it tells me the sites bandwith was exceeded! i guess the site was overloaded with curious skeptics.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
oh crap i went to check the link but it tells me the sites bandwith was exceeded!

You can still hear it from this link: www.hecklerspray.com...

on this site lucianarchy.proboards.com...

Which says you need real player but I use something called "real alternative player" to play it which I got here:

www.afterdawn.com...

Actually I think that recording is clearer than the one in the OP link.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
this is my first post on ATS here and you can just type it in to youtube and the audio and video from NASA will come up i saw this in a UFO documentary a few years back

[edit on 24-11-2009 by ufowatcher87]

[edit on 24-11-2009 by ufowatcher87]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
the audio is up on YouTube it is petty interesting to listen to heard it on a UFO documentary a couple years back

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufowatcher87
this is my first post on ATS here and you can just type it in to youtube and the audio and video from NASA will come up i saw this in a UFO documentary a few years back

Type what into youtube? I tried a few things into youtube and didn't find it but I already have the recording so i didn't look too hard.

If you have the youtube link why not post it?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin

Several of us looked at this deeply, and there was no Female on board, unless some crew me kept secret, members where kept secret, which is not impossible, and has been thought of on other missions before, mostly classified Military flights.

I'm really confused as to why people keep suggesting it was a female.

You can clearly hear that the voice is that of a man's...
www.youtube.com...
20 seconds in.

That said, I have no idea what to think here but it doesn't really sound very professional, does it?

EDIT: Ignore this, it was cleared up (people were listening to the wrong part of the audio)

[edit on 24-11-2009 by triplesod]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
You see when you hear something like in thos OP audio of a garbled transmission saying that they have the Alien Craft in sight, is one thing. But to go to a Nasa site and download audio of that mission and then find the same garbled message is another. Because that shows it wasn't faked and their is something there. So they get rid of the original or edit it out if possible and then you have nothing to compare it with.

So basically you have worked out rationalization to disregard any contrary evidence to what you enjoy believing?

Since the original overheard comment was NOT on the NASA frequency but on the rebroadcast by the ham radio club on a public frequency, isn't there an innocent reason that somebody getting a good copy of the original frequency would not hear it?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

When the dog eats your homework you can't lose.
Right?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Link isn't workinggg >.>

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Something has changed in this "UFO case" over the years, and the version we are served today is not like the story I recall from the versions I recall 12 years ago. A few things do not add up and which still do not make sense in the UFO case study or MUFON version.

In any case, this case stinks of disinformation, manipulation and doctoring since day 1 and I am not just going to eat MUFONs version either, if disinfo agents exist (which we know they do), one of the most likely place to find one is without doubt inside major civilian UFO research organizations, spining disinfo and coverups without anyone getting suspicious about the source of information.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join