It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube War: SeeingUFOzPa vs SeeingUFOsPa

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by NightVision

Well here is the directory for all LEOs on staff in Cranberry, PA:

www.twp.cranberry.pa.us...

I guess that is what she calls the cops there. Im not finding a "constable" or anyone who goes by that title.

ETA: Never mind. I read it again. Im thinking she is saying he is a PA State constable who lives in Cranberry. Eh. Whatever. She is full of it, IMO

[edit on November 24th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

There's also no Township Cop that is named 'Luke, either. I think she's fibbin'. IMO

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
She also comes across as being a know it all and no one else's opinion matters.

She apparently deletes bad comments. I believe in UFO's and some people get real footage, but she obviously thinks anything she films in the skies with her special camera aren't man made.

The debunker has def swayed many people to the real truth!

Her commentary is irritating to say the least.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Okay, now apparently, Luke is Penn township cop, and Dan Page is a Cranberry Township Cop who is allegedly vouching for her. No such person is listed on local records, and a Google search also turned up nothing...

www.twp.cranberry.pa.us...

Alison:

Luke is a cop in Penn Township who was hunting when we got there and left.
Dan Page is Cranberry Township Constable.

Hunting at night near a suburban area? No Luke, no Dan Page. She has now requested I go to this alleged Cop's YouTube channel to get his Badge/ID number rather than checking official local records...

I'm done here...

[edit on 25-11-2009 by NightVision]

[edit on 25-11-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
=) thanks for your good work and time.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hello, I saw your posts here while I was checking out Allison myself and sorry to tell you guys alot of the stuff does check out. Dan the constable has been a constable in Pa since 2003 I do have his address, real last name etc. and Luke is a Penn Twp officer, which if you had just called Penn Twp you could verify that. So, I dont know if I would trust any of your opinions on anything. I have also watched all of her videos start to finish and she does have something there, not in all of them but she does admit that also. I don't know why you guys have your shorts in a knot over her or what your agenda is but I can guarantee you this one is going to be something, correction IS something. plus I would'nt be suprised if UFOAlienLover is also Z.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by girlflyer
Hello, I saw your posts here while I was checking out Allison myself and sorry to tell you guys alot of the stuff does check out. Dan the constable has been a constable in Pa since 2003 I do have his address, real last name etc. and Luke is a Penn Twp officer, which if you had just called Penn Twp you could verify that. So, I dont know if I would trust any of your opinions on anything. I have also watched all of her videos start to finish and she does have something there, not in all of them but she does admit that also. I don't know why you guys have your shorts in a knot over her or what your agenda is but I can guarantee you this one is going to be something, correction IS something. plus I would'nt be suprised if UFOAlienLover is also Z.

Oh look, another one of Allison's followers. Here's the thing, Allison has nothing. She's filming airplanes scant miles from an airport and tells us they are plasma balls transforming into airplanes...but only when they near her. She is either delusional or a moron. Take your pick.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I am here to tell you something that may shock you. Instead of posting nonsense on a thread without having solid experience to back up my comments, I WENT THERE. I saw these things in person (or whatever they are) I shot my own footage of them. I VERIFIED her claims. I found her to be 100% legitimate. I looked very hard to see if there was foul play. I found nothing. I am a Network Engineer; I would recognize the type of equipment one might use to fake this stuff.

These things are there, they are real, what they are is still a mystery. "Aliens" is only one of many assumptions you could make about these things. There are other government projects that could be the source of these things. One must do competent research to know for sure. Commenting on a thread without doing actual research is not impressive to me. I suggest that before you continue to preach your opinions as fact, that you pay a visit to the site first. Otherwise all your comment belong to me. I went, I saw, I shot footage. I had never met her before November 2009.

View my footage for yourselves.

Part 1 - UFO - Transforming Lights...

From the deck these things only look like they are a few feet wide at best. Once they climbed out of the tree line (at house level with no view of the horizon through the trees) and took to the sky they then began to transform into the FAA style lighting configurations and looked even larger at that point.

Also notice in my footage that when I recognized a real plane I identified it as such and verified it on flight aware. There was only one object I filmed (aside from the footage of a jet that flew over before I began shooting the rest of the footage) that could be verified on flight aware.

In that very first video you can plainly see there were two extra points of light attached to the object that moved in unison with the main light. Looking through my viewfinder I did not even notice those two extra points of light. It was not until I had captured the video to my computer that I noticed them.

My point is this. If you cannot offer intelligent insight on subjects of such magnitude then you should stick to analyzing peanut butter stains on your table.

Opinions are fine but if you cannot back it up then stop spewing insults out of fear.

Same thing with Vik456 if you have not gone and seen for yourself then you do not have a right to comment as if you are the authority on the subject.

If you are going to be a member of a discussion board that touts high credibility then try proving yours as well.

Mr. SeeinUFOzPA even tried to attack my own footage and PHAILED miserably. Leave the quacks to their own nests. I am sure he is one of the commenters on this thread just not which one yet.

Thanks,

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSecretAgentMan

So basically, you drove all the way to Alison's compound to film another blurry,shaky video clip of a blurry light in the sky, with no reference points, and didn't bother to bring a tripod for stability.

Oh yeah, the 'light' you are film also appears to have flashing NAV lights.

Add that to the 2 fictitious cops Alison has named as witnesses. Bring them to light and you've got a chance.

You're not making a very strong case here...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSecretAgentMan
I am here to tell you something that may shock you. Instead of posting nonsense on a thread without having solid experience to back up my comments, I WENT THERE...I VERIFIED her claims. I found her to be 100% legitimate. I looked very hard to see if there was foul play. I found nothing.

I'm calling shenanigans on the above post. Registered just today, by coincidence, to defend Ms. Allison. The poster is either Ms. Allison or one of her critical-thinking-impaired followers. Judging by your command of the English language, I'm going to assume the latter.

Your word doesn't matter, one bit. Allison is either delusional or a liar. Her followers are either sharing this delusion or are so clueless they cannot see past her lies.

Opinions are fine but if you cannot back it up then stop spewing insults out of fear.

You have brought nothing. Just as someone else mentioned, you offer nothing but another shakey video of a light with no reference points.

But this is rich. What are we supposedly afraid of?

Allison and her idiot followers are just as bad for this field as the Disclosure battered-wives.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

To keep this in context, I simply asked her how to find the Penn Township cops she mentioned. what followed next was this email reply via YouTube:

Oh, too bad for you...

Oh, ya mean like the LIE about the Dan Akroyd office contact? OH, that stuff, defamation of character? Guess you idiots don't know who my relatives are. Keep it up...

I honestly don't even know what to make of it. She attached a link to a Nina Simone music video in the email. I'm not lying.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Wow I guess the Bible is correct; you really can't argue intelligent subject matter with fools. They just spew even more foolish insults.

Let me know when you think your IQ has risen above 50 and I might be inclined to discuss intelligent subjects with you in the future.

Thanks,

If you read thru my post, you'll find I never insulted you once. Now. Take a deep breath, and go back and read the number of insults in the above quote of yours while I recommend your banning.

Regards,

NightVision

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Yeah that'd be the intelligent thing to do when you come against the truth, just bannish it.

Pfft.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yeah that'd be the intelligent thing to do when you come against the truth, just bannish it.

Pfft.

Intelligence is not using insults to get your point across. Children do that. The truth is, you filmed a blurry light in the sky. That video will not be banished. You, however, will be banished from ATS for childish behavior.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

So basically, you drove all the way to Alison's compound to film another blurry,shaky video clip of a blurry light in the sky, with no reference points, and didn't bother to bring a tripod for stability.

I brought a tripod, it didn't help much. Zooming in makes most video jumpy unless you have a very well made tripod.

And yes I (unlike you) made the 4 hour trek to get the evidence for myself. All I have seen from you and the others are speculation and insult toward this woman. All I am saying is that you should try to demonstrate some intelligence in your thought process. You have not seen this for yourself so you cannot speak to it in any authoritative way. Shut up or put up.

Thanks,

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I brought a tripod, it didn't help much. Zooming in makes most video jumpy unless you have a very well made tripod.

And yes I (unlike you) made the 4 hour trek to get the evidence for myself.

You wasted gas money, my friend. Get the alleged cop witnesses to talk if you're so convinced. I'm sure they're waiting in the wings to come out w. a national press release.
At the end of the day, all we have are 2 people filming blurry lights at night near airports. Not one. Not ONE daytime piece of footage.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Intelligence is not using insults to get your point across. Children do that. The truth is, you filmed a blurry light in the sky. That video will not be banished. You, however, will be banished from ATS for childish behavior.

This only goes to further prove you are rigid in your disbelief (or fear of the truth) and are willing to go to great lengths to silence anyone who would speak against your ideals. This is the behavor of a child and a Monarch. Lets hope you never find a position of power.

Now, since this somehow turned into a fight I would like to suggest that we get back on topic. If you think my video needs explaining, then just ask. Trying to discredit someone before you hear their case only damages the truth.

Thanks,

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I honestly don't even know what to make of it. She attached a link to a Nina Simone music video in the email. I'm not lying.

It's just more evidence for her delusion. As if her singing "plasma! plasma!" wasn't enough...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I believe this chick is a total whacko, if you go on her youtube channel and post anything about not thinking they are not real she will cuss you out, she sent me a message a while back.

She monitors all post on videos and deletes everything that doesn't say wow their real, shes blinkie di blinked whackie di whacked if you ask me

Their planes and helis landing at nearby airports 7 miles and 16 miles away approaching with the nav lights on '

BLINKIE BLINKIE guys peace

[edit on 15-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I would like to suggest that we get back on topic. If you think my video needs explaining, then just ask.

Ok. Alison claims there are 2 local cops who witnessed these lights. Give me their names and badge/ID's, please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join