It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets of DNA finally unlocked!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
After reading ALOT.... theres no evidence supporting this laser dna phantom structure stuff. Mythbutsers also harmed plants in an episode and found absolutly nothing.
Myth busters is a government payed program.Why would they want us to better ourselves ?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeonsChamp

I don't know if this "open letter" has been included in the previous links, but here it goes.

And it's all predominantly about the effects of SOUND, of course.

You'll find much more if you google directly for "Gariaev" (omitting the first name, as it can have different spellings) and other variants of the surname.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The Americanist

You'll find information inside those blogs (view all).

As additional reference:

Dale Pond - Keely SVP
Marko Rodin - (look for a 44pt Lecture Series) Vortex Math Model
Nassim Haramein - Vector Based Geometry

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

This seems like a good place to ask about something called "binaural beats". Do any of you know what those are or if they truly work the way reported? Maybe they work in the same way as the Russians Claim about DNA? I don't know about DNA, economics and physics are my fields, so this is interesting to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by memarf1

I've experimented with binaural beats at certain frequencies to stimulate brain function. You'll notice our "state of being" can be manipulated by colors and sounds. This is due to the fact our universe is a product of wave function (music/ vibration). There are no particles. What we experience as reality is compressed energy. Newton's Cradle is a perfect example of this.

I worked as a chief engineer/producer for 5 years inside a commercial recording studio. What you're asking about isn't complicated. A binaural beat is a combination of two cycles bounced between your ears to create a third (below perception value) in the mind. Our hearing is ranged from 20 to 20,000 cycles per second. Any higher or lower we don't pick up on even though we still respond to the "vibes." DNA is in the shape of a cork screw for obvious reasons. It's driven by negative force via vortices. If you look at the matter to dark matter/ dark energy ratio, you'll start to notice "We" radiate from black holes. It's the same pattern repeated over and over again. Multiple infinities on varying scale.

The math is there. The physics is there... We've just been brainwashed to steer clear of intuition.

Browse to TED.com and search for Jill Taylor. She has a very passionate explanation...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I realize this topic of "frequency" and energy-form resonance has repeatedly been discussed on ATS so there's a few people who have thought about this issue on a deep level.

It's important to note Dr. F.A. Popp's paper on "squeezed light" in biophotons and DNA referenced above.

Squeezed light is also used for detecting gravity waves.

Squeezed light is based on the Time-Frequency Uncertainty Principle discovered by Dennis Gabor, who invented the holograph.

Squeezed light means that instead of time-energy uncertainty there is a more fundamental uncertainty in science regarding frequency and amplitude.

The concept of phase is based on measuring time with technology as a given point starting with the experiment -- it's where time is determined by space.

So it's a very very deep concept in the West to measure time as spatial distance yet in fact Pythagoras, the first to formulate the reciprocal relation of length and frequency, actually determined time by LISTENING.

So when the concept of "squeezed light" is applied to DNA and biophotons it means there's an inherent limit to the technology. The biophotons are a VERY VERY LOW INTENSITY OF LIGHT as explained below:

Anyway here's a 2 part interview with F.A. Popp about biophotons

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

There's a lot of quack biophoton machines out there now since F.A. Popp did successfully treat cancer using his biophoton multiplier machine.

But Popp treated cancer by testing the specific situation then figuring out the chemical that would fit the frequency to heal the cancer.

As Dr. Mae-Wan Ho emphasizes the "quantum jazz" DNA biophotons are self-organizing based on nonlocal information or pure consciousness.

Pure consciousness is not allowed in western science because our math, again, is based on measuring time as spatial distance. Logically we can infer pure consciousness by repeating I-I-I over and over to see the source of our thoughts.

Consciousness creates light and also spacetime itself. But the logical inference is asymmetrical while Western math is symmetrical.

So the Time-Frequency Uncertainty Principle means the more you measure frequency the less you know amplitude and vice versa -- based on the symmetrical statistics of quantum mechanics, which is noncommutative but then is translated into a differential equation which is commutative.

In nonwestern philosophy time is not defined by spatial distance -- rather time as frequency is measured through complementary opposite harmonics. This is easily demonstrated in the Law of Pythgagoras:

So in basic music theory the note C to the note G is the Perfect 5th as the ratio 2:3 while the note G to the note C is the Perfect 4th as the ratio 3:4. So that G x C does not equal G x C in violation of the commutative property.

That's the original Law of Pythagoras but Plato and Archytas translated it into equal-tempered tuning using "alogon" as geometric magnitude aka the continuum of incommensurability. In other words the major third 5/4 was approximated as the cube root of two with the major 2nd, 9/8, then 9/8 cubed was the tritone which approximates the square root of two.

So there's a direct connection between the Pythagorean Theorem for the square root of two and the Law of Pythagoras in musical harmonics.

Professor Luigi Borzacchini has a couple articles published on this topic of musical mathematical theory. He's a math professor with whom I've corresponded on this topic.

I have a blog researching these issues as well -- naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
i wonder if this fits in the the holographic universe by michael talbot, just reading that book now and the synchronicity that i went into the city for work the job was canceled i had time to spare went into the local branch of the theosophical society saw the book and decided to buy it and then i see this thread. wow what a coincidence.

Interesting... I'm in the midst of reading that book too. It was the first thing I thought of when I read the article. Coincidence?

This would certainly fit directly into the holographic theory... hopefully it could finally put an end to all the pointless scrutiny about it! The evidence that everything is somehow consciously interconnected is monumental; if proven true, this information could possibly help scientists finally study the paranormal.

It also ties in with Rupert Sheldrakes Morpho-genetic field theory. And...

So, what are morpho-genetic fields? Morphogenetic fields are fields through which members of a biological species (say: dogs, humans etc.) can learn something faster because previous members of that species have already learned it. This learning would happen without the individuals meeting each other. So if rats in England learn something, rats in Japan should be able to learn that same thing faster.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't really care for the vibrations/frequency stuff. I'm not saying it's exactly wrong, but it is a very limited way of looking at things IMO.

What a vibration/frequency really is would be a pattern. In that pattern, there are values. So each vibration/frequency is really just unique pattern.

For example, take a list of numbers. 1,4,-3,0,4 Put it on a line, and move the dots up 1 "unit of measure" for each value. That will give you a vibration/frequency. But each point in that is really just a pattern.

I honestly fail to see how anyone is going to "raise their vibrations", which would be to change the values of that line/pattern as if it was a guitar string and make a change in that. The premise of such a thing is that there is a existing source currently that defines that frequency, and that it is something that is steady(for all my life anyway atleast).

Not to mention going through such a thing would likely be extremely funky. You've already grown using another DNA pattern.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
Wow... If this turns out to be valid... It truly is earth shattering!
I could see this becoming the next scientific paradigm if its valid and scientists across the world take the time to study and figure out more about it.

I have always heard rumors of this "junk" DNA being the key to consciousness and the soul... I mean common! Do people people really think that the majority of our DNA is junk! Darwin would tell you right away that there is no room for junk in the theory of evolution!

If this becomes mainstream... it could possibly the equivalent of Copernicus proving the earth is not the center of the universe. Entire books may have to be written and re-written!

Of course for now I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt with much hope

[edit on 24/11/0909 by Monts]

I fear This is Get Suppressed by Mainstream Corporate Media

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

All I can say is, I wouldn't trust the "expertise" of any scientist who thinks in terms like "junk DNA".
Such a person is either not bright enough to realise there are things beyond their present scope of comprehension - or is unwilling to admit it.

Neither is a promising sign.
And it certainly isn't scientific thinking.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

For example, take a list of numbers. 1,4,-3,0,4 Put it on a line, and move the dots up 1 "unit of measure" for each value. That will give you a vibration/frequency. But each point in that is really just a pattern.

Explain how on earth this makes any sense whatsoever. I've been a musician for 15yrs & studied Music (technical production) at tafe & I cannot understand what you are attempting to say here.

I honestly fail

couldn't agree more.

-B.M

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
OMG. That article was the biggest load of crap I have ever read. It's like a bad attempt at science fiction, with all feel good vibrational crap thrown into one massive brainspew.

Where are the experiments proving his assertions? Wormholes, seriously?

I honestly am shocked that people take this seriously. I might have to write a few bogus articles.

"The vibrational energy of the extended 3rd phalange is amplified when the other phalanges are curled. Supinate your hand, and direct the quantum energy to the world. Your personal magnetosphere will radiate with healing energies that harmonise with gaia, and you will be become illuminated if you motionlessly hum for 2pi rotations of the earth"

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

Originally posted by badmedia

Explain how on earth this makes any sense whatsoever. I've been a musician for 15yrs & studied Music (technical production) at tafe & I cannot understand what you are attempting to say here.

I honestly fail

couldn't agree more.

-B.M

No biggie, I will try to explain more, and maybe put the time in it so it makes more sense. The images and things I see in my head are a bit hard to explain.

The picture below is of a "wave". Notice the peaks and valleys of the wave.

The frequency of the wave is how often it has a peak(time). If it peaks every 1 second, it's 1 htz. But honestly, that is the point in which the pattern itself repeats. We are working with very simple and basic patterns in this example.

So, on that wave. Imagine the "points" of the wave are each "values". We will call the peak of the wave as a value of "1", and the valley of that wave as "-1". That would be the values of that wave in half second increments.

We could recreate that wave using these values. 1,-1 @ .5 second intervals graphed out and we get the wave in the picture.

So in terms of sound, that wave is it's own unique sound. If you change the values in that wave, you get another sound. Same thing as with music. Each Note on a piano or guitar will play a specific wave that gives that sound.

When we hear that sound, rather than looking at the entire wave as in the picture, we hear the individual values, and experience the time. So, the music note has that high/low/high/low sound to the note.

But realize it or not, each wave is made up of values. As such, each wave is a unique pattern or bit of information. And it is those values which would really be that which determines things.

Rather than seeing those "waves" as some kind of vibration and frequency, I see it as information and values. The above image is the most simple of waves, but they can actually be extremely more complex based on giving it more information. Not to mention the mulitple directions in which you can read that information(if you view it in 3d or higher).

So, you see the image above with the "waves", but I see it as "1,0,-1,0,1,0,-1". Values of information, and each "," = .5 seconds.

I can go into more detail on these things. But let me know if you are with me and understanding me so far.

[edit on 11/25/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
Uhhhh, wtf.

I will flag this but wait for others to comment.

Does that mean you dont know what to believe regarding what the OP has presented, or that you just dont understand?

Or a combination plate of the two?

[edit on 25-11-2009 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well, I think we are still a long ways from unlocking the secrets of DNA. I am surprised people what to claim that DNA is not coded like a language, because that is just what it seems to be.

The biological functioning of a living body is amazing, and the fact that cells are in fact co-ordinated at a cellular level is nothing short of amazing. The brain simply does not control a majority of the actions that keep us alive. No central organism controls our cellular functioning. It seems that DNA succeeds in running a complex system that makes any human ran organization look simple.

How does our bodies cells communicate with each other? Electrical charge does seem to be one of the ways that cells communicate. They also use complex chemistry. Could light frequencies also be a method by which cells communicate? What is light, but a high frequency vibration.

We are still missing a huge number of clues to how our universe functions. There is no reason to believe that we have yet to develop a decent understanding of all that DNA coding effects.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apocalypse69
I read a few years ago that those pesky Ruskies were expermenting with DNA and lasers.
I didn't understand the implications of those experiments then but this article explains the full theory.

If true and can be backed with hard science, then this is absolutely earth shattering.

It actually explains some of the theories of Rupert Sheldrake and Jung's collective consciousness.

I'm sure this will be labeled as pseudo science though and put into the fiction category

[edit on 23/11/2009 by Apocalypse69]

Those pesky Russians also admitted to discovering the heavy element 114/115 before us as well. According to Bob Lazaar, heavy element 115 was used as fuel in our cross engineered anti-gravity aircrafts. He said this in the 80's before the element had been "identified" by Russian or American mainstream scientists...As a a matter of fact, TONS of American scientists came forward to discredit him by saying that element 114/115 didn't actually exist. OOOOPS. Big mistake, because the Russians now have the ability to claim that they discovered it before American science did. So far, it appears that the Russians are either learning far more about the way things really work and are beating us in the technology race, or, we're so dead set on keeping things secret, that it makes American science appear as if its lagging behind.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hmmm...
I thought a lot of this stuff was already known.
It is odd to see people come in and yell about it as if it is completely bogus.
Personally, I don't have the educational background to verify anything in this as far as "Science" is concerned, but I thought these things were already known.

I mean, did I not read just the other day on these boards that researchers were able to paralyze worms with a flashlight?
And that those worms would be held under the paralysis even after the removal of the "special light" until another light source was introduced thereby "bringing them back to normal?"
Also, they used a light source to change frog embryos into salamanders. That one I'm pretty sure has been reported here even more than once.

That leads me to believe that genetic manipulation with sound frequencies is more than possible, they are already doing it.

And yeah, the implications are tremendous. Imagine being able to set up an ultrasound machine in such a way that you have the power of a "god."

Afterall, this is pretty much what we're talking about. And it is within reach.

Oh, another good one, and one that I thought about without really thinking about it while reading this very thread.
The dude with the flashy avatar needs to stop using that avatar. Those color changes in bursts like that are known to cause epileptic seizures.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Well, as I was saying before, the "Frequencies" and such are really just values. I don't doubt that you can change those values, aka frequency/properties of the wave and get a change reflected.

It's when people start talking about "changing their frequency" that I become skeptical.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I understand the skepticism as you have laid it out.
I was speaking more of the others who scream that the entire article is bunk.

I mean, perhaps they are correct, but it was my understanding that Science and "new age hippy mumbo jumbo" were coming towards a common denominator in these regards. Especially considering the examples I gave in my previous post.

I mean, I'm not so sure that something like this could be accomplished purely internally (although I certainly wouldn't dismiss the possibility outright. there have been a lot of folks who were seemingly able to undergo dramatic transformations through meditation. ie, monks who could RV / astral project with amazing clarity), but I would suggest that this sort of thing is entirely within grasp via technology.

Binural beat type technology would be just one way, imo.

Google brainwave generator for a program I have used off and on for years now that I will personally attest to having tremendous potential.

I think someone else put forward a pretty good explanation of what binural beats are. I didn't realize that all binural beats were otherwise imperceivable to the mind though. I thought that binural beats were just an averaging of two frequencies to create the third through stereo effect.

For instance, left ear - 300mhz, right ear - 100mhz, binural - 200mhz... which may or may not be perceivable... anyhow, however it works, it is powerful indeed.

For those who haven't played with it, I would highly recommend giving it a shot. They have preset "songs" that strive to create programmed results.
They have songs for studying, self hypnosis, sleep from awake, etc...

And they work.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
And yeah, the implications are tremendous. Imagine being able to set up an ultrasound machine in such a way that you have the power of a "god."

That is what Hermes apparently did in his stories in the Hermetic classic, the Kybalion. He came to primitive Egypt and they feared him as a God because he harnessed the power of sound vibrations and they had no idea.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join