It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets of DNA finally unlocked!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Also, they used a light source to change frog embryos into salamanders. That one I'm pretty sure has been reported here even more than once.

No they did not. I will not debunk it again, but it's bull# and if you bothered to read it with any knowledge of molecular biology you would realize this.

Originally posted by JayinAR
That leads me to believe that genetic manipulation with sound frequencies is more than possible, they are already doing it.

Does not make sense. The best kind of "genetic manipulation" is using high frequency light. That's what UV rays do, and X-rays, and gamma rays. Anything in the UV range and up; that is, above visible light in frequency (and as a consequence below in wavelength). But all it does is excite a molecular electron and fracture a molecule to create a radical, which attacks DNA due to its high reactivity. This is actually used in some synthesis (I was studying some of these reactions on the way back home tonight even). Either way, it's purely destructive and randomly damages DNA rather than causing something constructive or "manipulative" at all. The most you get is cancer. So you don't want it at all.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Johnmike]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

alright man but we agree on most points regarding sound theory and still differ as to our opinions on the human body frequencies,

basically sure you make sense now, but I still don't understand your argument look at the following and then revisit the OP & make up your mind then. I'm sure the authors of the following would back the OP view.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.humanresonance.org...

Vibration & resonant frequency
www.youtube.com... spx&feature=player_embedded

2nd explanation of resonance

www.youtube.com...

Resonant frequency of the human body

www.physicsforums.com...

Rhythms of the brain

www.scribd.com...

A Modal Analysis of Resonance during the Whole-Body Vibration

www.ingentaconnect.com...

2pPP3. The effects of high intensity pure tone on visual field, eye fixation, pupil size, and visual false positive and negative errors.
2aPP8. Standardization of infrasounds and low-frequency noises for
health benefits on humans.
2pPP10. Noise addiction.

scitation.aip.org...

1pNS2. Infrasounds and biorhythms of the human brain
1pNS1. Effects of acoustic impulses on hearing.

scitation.aip.org...

1aBB1. Modeling and direct visualization of temperature rise induced
by high-intensity ultrasound in tissue

scitation.aip.org...

4aNS1. The effects of airborne vibration on human body vibration response.
4aPA3. Avalanches, Barkhausen noise, and disorder-induced critical behavior.

scitation.aip.org...

2aBB5. Effect of contrast agent on the incidence of ultrasoundinduced lung hemorrhage in rats.
2aMU7. The rams horn in western history.
2aEA13. Infrasonic windscreen.
2aEA5. Frequency shift of a rotating-imbalance vibration source
caused by radiative damping in the surrounding medium.

scitation.aip.org...

Biological effects of intense sound
-Sound absorbtion at the surface of the body of man and animals
-the mechanical impedance of the surface of the human body

scitation.aip.org...

Discussion of human resonant frequency

cat.inist.fr...

resonant response of the human nervous system

www.physforum.com...

Resonant frequencies & the human brain

www.erowid.org...

The Actual Plan for the Matrix: Incommensurability, Harmonic Resonance, and the Religion of Technology
by Drew Hempel, M.A.
nonduality.com...

The Secret of Psychic Music Healing by drew hempel, MA
www.mind-energy.net...

Healing with soundwaves
www.craniosacralberlin.de...

Occult Frequencies of commerce...
www.youtube.com...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scientific & esoteric proof of my claims.^^^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If there weren't human body frequencies that can be determined & adapted to, they would not be able to medically treat people with ultrasound.

The thing with that, is for e.g. the 'voice of saturn' recorded by nasa was originally recorded as radiowaves, and dropped down about 20 octaves to first become sound energy & then fall within the audible hearing range of the human ear so that they could listen to it.

this explains how some of the laws of sounds waves apply to all forms of energy in motion.

What you described is lesson one of 'music (technical production) cert 3.

It also bears no relation whatsoever to nature..or..a sine wave is rare in the non electronic world would be a more fair statement.

what you said about notes & music is wrong as well unless you're making music from sine waves alone which would have to also be mono-phonic.

As soon as you use real-world instruments or harmonise more than one note you're then dealing with a complex series of waves reinforcing & cancelling each other out.

Also there's new evidence to suggest that sound doesn't spiral through the medium is a smooth continuous motion but instead jumps from one frozen geometrical assortment of molecules to the next in staggered 'strobe light' like movements. So we humans really know very little about sound, frequency & energy vibrations.

except that science knows exactly how to destroy your body with energy waves. guns are dead. directed energy is the future. Lets get educated & learn how to heal ourselves with the same technology that will one day be used against us
, an un-educated choice, is no choice at all.

-B.M

[edit on 25/11/09 by B.Morrison]

[edit on 25/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

How do you preface what you say with "doesn't make sense" and then go on to explain exactly what I had to say?

Sorry, but I'm not following.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

...Light is not sound.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

That is a given. I would think however, that what you can do with one, you can do with the other.
Or maybe I'm incorrect. If so, oh well.

I see a convergence on this idea from multiple directions spanning the course of millenia. But if you say so.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You are mistaken. Light and sound are very different phenomenon and likewise so is their interaction with matter. Sound is simply a compression wave of matter, so its interaction with other matter is obviously limited by matter's ability to act on matter. Light is an electromagnetic wave with some quirky particle properties (such like a quantized wave) and can cause molecular vibrations (as used in infrared spectroscopy) or the excitation of electrons. You would be well advised to open a physics textbook for more details.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

If it is true, then it means your entire life you have never had any experience which changed that frequency. No good event, no bad event has ever happened.

As well, the DNA is the code that builds the organism. If you change your DNA, then what happens to the existing organism?

If the vibration stuff is true, then it seems more logical to me that it's saying you are locked into the vibration your entire life.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
As well, the DNA is the code that builds the organism. If you change your DNA, then what happens to the existing organism?

Sort of. The DNA only codes for proteins. Or rather, RNA which in turn codes from proteins.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I understand that light and sound are different phenomena. I was just speculating that it may be possible to achieve similar results with either.
Both are wave forms that are produced through energetic means. The way I was looking at it was that it may be possible to use either or to achieve influence at the molecular level. Especially if we are considering "pattern rearrangement" rather than vibrational attunement.

Thanks for the clarification though. Perhaps I am reading too much into the information, but it seems to me that a clever man may be able to use light for the same purposes. Afterall, our bodies respond to patterns of light just as they do to patterns of sound. See epileptic seizures through flashy sequences of light.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Its always nice to see the SLOW minds of science catching up to Ancient Wisdom where every part of the body was considered in HEALING the whole self. Junk DNA has always been JACKPOT DNA to me and accounts for the repair/replacement of any Genomic Deletions in the Human Organism. Been saying this for years. Nothing exists in the body for NAUGHT.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Johnmike -- the secret to sound is using cavitation for transduction ionization:

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.newswise.com...

[edit on 29-11-2009 by drew hempel]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

I thought the secret was the ratio's between the "notes", I.E that if you used a certain reference pitch (432hz) for the note A & tuned the others accordingly, you would find that the lowest audible note (C octave 1) is closer to a perfect figure of 1Hz than any other tuning & also that when the instrument is tuned to 432hz, the harmonics of each note played extend through every octave audible in both directions, rather than the standard 8 octaves of 440hz.

If you then knew the frequencies of each interval of the musical scale, you could extend the numbers out in either direction finding their counterparts in all the other cosmic vibrations -
touch
sound
Electromagnetic (longer radio waves)
Electromagnetic (microwaves)
Heat or Infrared
visible light
Ultraviolet
X-ray &
Gamma & cosmic.

You could relate sound to colour for e.g.
perhaps with enough of an understanding you could find uses for the harmonics figures too.

-B.M.

[edit on 29/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
B.Morrison -- you're talking about "Ra music" -- which I critique on my blogpost here

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

What I'm getting it is very simple yet very radical because the concept of Hertz still relies on defining time as spatial distance.

It has to do with the commutative property. I'll post some excerpts from my other research. This is from my masters thesis "Epicenters of Justice" (2001) which can be read freely online on David Icke's website

Seihin Yamanouchi explains that chi is the name for the fifth in Chinese music and he proves the formal equivalence between Greek and Asian modes as both being based on the cycle of chi.97
On the topic of fourth and the fifth as the yin/yang dynamics of chi, John Hazedel Levis claims "There is very little to indicate that the division is of any actual importance in Chinese musical composition."98
This is shown to be grossly inaccurate by the numerous examples of the importance of the yin/yang dynamics in the structure of the music, and their greater meanings documented in Musical References in the Chinese Classics.99

One Taoist scholar notes the fundamental role of music in structuring the Tao by explaining that "the Chinese word for music has two meanings and two pronunciations," happiness and music: Although there are various means for man to influence the cosmos, only music is capable of functioning as the bridge. The reason for this potency has been questioned in the text and the answer is this: "What does happiness mean for Tao? Happiness is capable of uniting with, and harmonizing yin and yang."100
In fact the historical origin of music in China is equivalent to Pythagorean theory as noted by scholar J. A. Van Aalst, who also documents the important structural connection between the fourth/fifth and yin/yang relations: Between heaven and earth, they say, there is perfect harmony. Now, 3 is the emblem of heaven, 2 is the symbol of earth. If two sounds are in the proportion of 3 to 2, they will harmonise as perfectly as heaven and earth. On this principle a second tube was cut measuring exactly two-thirds of the length of the first tube, and the sound rendered was the perfect fifth, which in our Western music is also expressed by the ratio of 3 to 2. The second bamboo, being treated on the same principle, produced a third tube measuring exactly two-thirds of the length, and giving a note a perfect fifth higher than that of the second tube. This new sound seeming too far distant from the first or fundamental note, the length of the producing tube was doubled (that is four-thirds of the second tube's whole length was taken instead of two-thirds), and the note became an octave lower. All the tubes were cut on the same principle, .... The lüs
[notes] were divided into two classes the yang lüs

and the yin lüs
.... Everything in Nature belongs to one of these two grand categories, from whose combinations and reciprocal action results all that exists or takes place in the universe.101

97 Seihin Yamanouchi, A New Theory on the Mode. Extracts: The oriental mode construction of the compass of a fifth and the monism. (Tokyo: Tokyo Liberal Arts University, 1951). 98 John Hezedel Levis, Foundations of Chinese Music Art (Shanghai: Henri Vetch, 1936), p. 65. 99 Walter Kaufmann, Musical References in the Chinese Classics (Detroit: Information Coordinators, Inc., 1976). 100 Jan Yun-hua, "The Bridge Between Man and Cosmos: Philosophical Foundation of Music in the T'ai P'ing Ching," in Pen-Yeh Tsao and Daniel P.L. Law, eds., Studies of Taoist Rituals and Music of Today (Hong Kong: Chinese University of Hong Kong, 1989), p. 17. 101 J.A. Van Aalst, Chinese Music (Shanghai: Chinese Imperial Customs Service, 1933), p. 8. 102 Jeans, Science and Music, p. 161. For further application of Pythagorean analysis on universal Truth and qualitative principles see also Von Gaertner Maszarella, Patricia Mary, "Can Eternal Objects be the Foundat

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
O.K. this explains why nonwestern healing music is not the same as the Western concept of time as spatial distance:

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

The Golden Ratio is the founding lie of the West because it formalizes the “alpha and omega” technospirituality or gematria of one-to-one symmetric correspondence between letter and number. The “music logarithmic spiral” of the actual Matrix Plan converges to the Golden Ratio but the equiangular Golden Ratio spiral can be approximated through the sine-waves of the Law of Pythagoras which diverges. (John Sharp, “Spirals and the Golden Section,” Nexus Network Journal, Vol., Number 1 / February, 2002) The Golden Ratio is a continued fraction of one, yet in geometric form, A:B::B:A + B, the numbers become the Fibonacci series with an irrational limit. The Golden Ratio itself is solved through the quadratic equation that depends on changing the order of the letters, A + B to A – B, in relation to harmonic ratio so that infinity is contained though visual symbols, as per Freemasonry.

Why can’t the order of the symbols be changed when converting the Fibonacci Number Series into the Golden Ratio? The symbol of the Golden Ratio is the Pentagram, the sacred symbol for the harmonic cycling of the elements in Pythagoreanism and also in Babylonian magic. The 5-pointed star is from the 60-based number system of the Babylonians where, like the Chinese and Egyptians, there is an infinite resonance of two-thirds which completes the 12 note octave through Perfect Fifths. The scale, as created by the Pythagoreans, was unequal, but if the scale is continued through the overtones of two-thirds, and then mathematically converted into the octave, a 60 note scale has equal-spaced or equal-tempered tuning, as the Chinese taught. The idea is not to make an actual octave with that many notes, although the Vedic sruti system also attempts to do this, but the extension of two-thirds is based on understanding the deeper harmony of Pythagorean Tetrad (Thomas Váczy Hightower).

So Archytas converted the Pythagorean Tetrad to the Freemasonic geometric mean, by utilizing the Babylonian development of quadratic symmetry, in contrast to the earlier right-brain use of asymmetry with symbol (Ernest McClain, “Musical Theory and Ancient Cosmology,” The World and I, 1994). By relying on reversing the order of the natural number ratios, so that the minor sixth was 8:5 and the major third was 5:4 – not the major third as 4:5, the natural extension of the Tetrad there was a crucial switch from Pythagorean shamanism to the Freemasonic Golden Ratio behind science. This amazing secret of the Greek Miracle is detailed in “The Minor Sixth (8:5) in Early Greek Harmonic Science,” by Alan C. Bowen, The American Journal of Philology, 1978:

[edit on 29-11-2009 by drew hempel]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Any who doubt that the musical ratios are all of greater inequality, i.e., that the antecedent or first term in each is greater than the consequent or second term, should consult Archytas DK 47 B 2. This Fragment…requires that the ratios be of this form if the assertions about the three means [arithmetic, harmonic and geometric] are to be true. Accordingly, the ratios assigned to the octave, fifth, fourth and minor sixth, must be 2:1, 3:2, 4:3 and 8:5, and not 1:2, 2:3, 3:4 and 5:8, respectively, as Mosshammer and others would have them….Indeed, there is early proof deriving from the Pythagorean school that intervals, such as the fifths, which are represented by superparticular ratios cannot be partitioned into any number of equal subintervals because the terms of these ratios admit no number of geometric means….Consider now the question of the status of the ratio (8:5) in the Pythagorean harmonic science that dates from the late fifth century B.C. to the time of Apollodorus. One should not expect that this ratio was recognized as melodic by every school of Pythagorean musical theory. For example those who sought to derive all the musical ratios from the Tetrad of the decad by compounding and dividing the ratios of the primary and most familiar intervals, the concords of the octave, fifth and fourth, would find the minor sixth unascertainable….There is reason to believe that these were supplied by Archytas in the early fourth century B.C.

The Golden Ratio change from A:B::B:A + B to A:B::B:A – B for Plato’s Academy fails to satisfy the algebraic solution of B squared even though it can provide the Fibonacci number series. For example quantum chaos Professor Ian Stewart in his new about on how all of science is based on symmetry, Why Beauty is Truth: A History of Symmetry (2007) states that the order of the symbols can be changed around in solving the quadratic equation, if there is no concern about negative or positive values. But in music ratios, based on asymmetry, changing the order of the symbols has a direct consequence on the meaning of the terms since C to G is 2:3 while G to C is 3:4. Kepler understood and rejected this changing of the order of infinity because A + B is converted to A- B even though the two expressions have a different square value. Plato and Euclid relied on this concept of negative infinity, using the quadratic zero, to justify the changing of the order, but in the Pythagorean natural overtones – the Law of Pythagoras - the female principle comes first and one is therefore not a number. For Kepler, the method of exhaustion, derived from “Plato’s Theory of Numbers,” (for the square root of two, the ratio of the triangle diagonal to the side as an infinite fraction series converging on the irrational, by alternately greater and less ratios) exposes the inherent Pythagorean complimentary opposites of evolution – the male and female principles. (“Plato's Theory of Number,” by Ivor Bulmer-Thomas, The Classical Quarterly, 1983). So for the Golden Ratio of A:B::B:A-B the result is A * A - B equals 2, 3, 10, 24, 65, 168 while B squared equals 1, 4, 9, 25, 64, 169 creating the male-female (complimentary opposite) convergence. (“Kepler’s Celestial Music,” in Studies in Musical Science in the Late Renaissance, 1975, Warburg Institute, Oxford University).

The Golden Ratio change does satisfy the switch to irrational geometric-based fractions which are not ratios based on the asymmetric Law of Pythagoras overtone harmonics (again with C to G as 2:3 and G to C as 3:4 in violation of the commutative principle of symmetry). So the changing of the order of the letter symbols of the Golden Ratio from A:B::B:A + B to A:B::B:A - B is in order to convert the Tetrad to the Freemasonic symmetric geometric mean of the Golden Ratio. The Fibonacci Number Series 1,1,2,3,5,8 with 8:5 as the Minor Sixth and 5:4 as the Major Third is the “vanishing mediator” from music theory so that now the Major Third or 5:4 equals the geometric mean as the cube root of two, from Archytas’ “doubling the cube” proof that creates similar triangles. For example H.E. Huntley’s book The Divine Proportion (Dover) analyzes music ratios for the Golden Ratio but erroneously considers 8:5 to be the Major Sixth, not the Minor Sixth.

Professor emeritus Ernest McClain has cited six Plato essays to argue that Plato’s marriage allegory was really a method of genetic social engineering whereby each citizen was given the value 9:8, as based on Archytas’ use of means. From the “original sin” of establishing the Golden Ratio, “each citizen must compromise for the good of the state” through the equal-tempered tuning harmonics. (“Musical ‘Marriages’ in Plato's ‘Republic,’by Ernest G. McClain Journal of Music Theory, 1974 and his book The Pythagorean Plato). McClain began publishing this work in the technospiritual theosophist academic journal Main Currents in Modern Thought.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

I agree. I wonder how this relates to the Hum...if at all.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The latest on the hum is that it's from infragravity waves (ELF 10 hertz) between the atmosphere and the ocean, manifesting on the eastern basins, as it couples with the earth's inherent resonance which is below 10 hertz:

physicsworld.com...

reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeonsChamp

It has been demonstrated WATER has a consciousness.
short clip
www.youtube.com...
long program
video.google.com...#

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I find this information fascinating even if it isn't new. With the information that cell phone frequencies cause cancer, it's not a stretch to believe that we could all have great health and healing by figuring out positive frequencies. Not much of a stretch for psychologists to imagine that by painting a room a certain color that people act less violently. Color is a frequency. Time to start funding frequency research.

Oh god...

/face-palm

You can look at EVERYTHING as a "frequency" since everything is vibrating.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by ThePeonsChamp

It has been demonstrated WATER has a consciousness.
short clip
www.youtube.com...
long program
video.google.com...#

The water thing has been thoroughlky debunked. It doesn't help that it this guy's work appears on that documentary "What the BLEEP do we know?" It's the funniest piece of pseudoscience trying really hard ot pretend it's legit science. The presenters are all misrepresented as science experts but if you wait till the end for the credits they tell you what the background of each person actually is. One of them is just a friggen student. People are are WAY to willing to buy this BS w/o actually looking into the claims or the people making them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join