It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Robbie Williams UFO Related Song

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is on Robbie Williams new album as a bonus track. What does everyone think?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It's the track he played that instigated his ufo sighting.
It uses the Solfeggio music scale.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

It's an alright song. And that's what it is, a song. It's not a hint that aliens are real...could you imagine if it was...all this time Robbie Williams was in on it...how freaking laughable is that? Extremely.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

It's not laughable at all...that might just be how the Universe choses to work this time...it wouldn't surprise me at all. If they wanted to disclose that they are here, why not make it though someone like Robbie, who is famous and well like and respected even if you don't care for his music?

Better someone like him than someone totally unknown who might be a total fraud. I dunno...just my thoughts. I've thought for a while that contact will be made with the help of music or art, and it makes sense to me that it might be a musician who helps make it happen.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It's an alright song. And that's what it is, a song. It's not a hint that aliens are real
Nobody is saying this.

It's a thread about a song about ufos.

Not a big fan of the song, but it's not my sort of music anyway (I'm a dirty little technohead) Props for doing a song about ufos though, wish there was more people who did things like that, kudos

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I'm assuming you're easily impressed by things and events.

You're telling me it wouldn't make you laugh, even giggle if Robbie Williams was the "chosen one" by aliens?

I think I've just made the connection with hardcore believers of aliens and hardcore believers of Jesus...both parties have hopes/faith in something they can't explain and hopes/faith in something that HAS TO LOOK LIKE THEM.

I'd be more impressed if aliens landed, came out of the ship and said "here! here we are, now take it easy." And left.

Why would an advanced civilization choose Robbie Williams, why chose a human for that matter??? We're idiots compared to an advanced civilization. We'd kill the "chosen one" as the Jews killed Jesus.

It's the same thing.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Nobody is saying this.

I'd believe that if it wasn't posted on a forum about ALIENS AND UFOs...It's not like the author is looking for reviews on the music composition here.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Nobody is saying this.

I'd believe that if it wasn't posted on a forum about ALIENS AND UFOs...It's not like the author is looking for reviews on the music composition here.
Read the posts, nobody has even hinted at Robbie being in on some kind of disclosure plot brought forward by ET. You just chucked it in for good measure
Reading between lines that aren't there, I think you'll find

(also, you may have missed a Robbie Williams thread in here started by one of the overlords of the site, about plugging his music, telling us all to go buy the album and support one of the good guys (and a member) )

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Why would that make someone giggle? Do you know the guy personally?
I don't, so he might as well be the perfect candidate.
I trust you don't believe the media right?

Still the topic was about the song, not the artist being the "chosen one"

[edit on 23/11/09 by locster]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster

Why would that make someone giggle? Do you know the guy personally?
I don't, so he might as well be the perfect candidate.
I trust you don't believe the media right?

You can't see why someone would laugh if Robbie Williams was the "chosen one" by aliens?????

This site has gone down hill.

Edit; This phrase "You can't see why someone would laugh if Robbie Williams was the "chosen one" by aliens?????" Would make Robbie Williams laugh himself.

And no I don't know the guy, so with that said, why would you believe some guy you don't know!??!! ANSWER THAT?!!!

ANOTHER EDIT, Why would someone you don't know at all be a perfect candidate??? Do you people read what you write??? It's hilarious! (Is this the Religion forum of Aliens and UFOs???)

Third edit, I STATED IT WAS AN ALRIGHT SONG, so what's the point of the thread than? Because you've all proved to me that you'd believe anyone that told you aliens were real....or, I'm guessing you'll only believe someone as high profile as Robbie Williams...so we must believe the high profiled people...good call.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It would probably make him laugh out loud, but i don't know that for sure, because i can't predict a reaction if i don't know the person well enough.
That was all i was saying

Edit;

I never said i would trust someone i did not know. You have a nice way of twisting things and diverting attention. Or you need to read without bias, so you read what's typed, not what you project on what has been typed.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Actually, your assumptions are quite wrong. I'm not easily impressed at all. I'm also not a "hardcore believer" in aliens, or Jesus, or anything else for that matter. It would make me giggle no end if disclosure came through someone like Robbie....it would be absolutely perfect in many ways.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There you go, you all agreed that it would be hilarious if he was the chosen one. Why you all needed me to explain this is beyond me, but you ALL DO AGREE. Now that's funny.

Was that so hard to understand? Did I really need to post so much crap to find out in the end you all agree it would be hilarious?

I hate you people! lol but it was fun.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
There you go, you all agreed that it would be hilarious if he was the chosen one. Why you all needed me to explain this is beyond me, but you ALL DO AGREE. Now that's funny.
Must have got the wrong end of the stick me ol' mucka. I thought that you thought...ect....

But yes, it would be funny if Mr Williams was to lead us to disclosure. (with some better songs
)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I think everyone's on the same page now. And yes, it would be hilarious, I'd even flow him to the aliens while we both laughed our a$$e$ off. Hell, you'd all join to and laugh...I'll even bet you the aliens would be laughing and saying "you'd never guess it was him, HAAAAA!!!"

Edit; Yes, that's how I depict aliens, advanced civilization of jokers, why? Because they've surpassed war etc, nothing but good times...until you meet a stingy human.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I didn't say I thought it would be hilarious...I said it would make me giggle. Not the same. I think it's really interesting that a song he wrote using the Solfeggio scale....(google it for any's sake...)...instigated contact for him. Maybe we all should try something like that, instead of sitting here having pointless and completely non-creative discussions about it.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I am glad that people posted about Robbie Williams possibly being a conduit for the news of alien contact as he is an ideal candiate.
His upbringing was surrounded in mysticism, Tarot cards, spiritualism so his third eye was awakened at an early age.
He is just an ordinary man like Jesus was and if you have saw interviews of him, namely the 4music interview at the beginning of the month he spoke about his total sidestep in trying NOT to write songs about aliens, God etc...as it would put a lot of people off buying his tracks.
So he just sticks them in amongst the mainstream stuff that he plays.
I believe that he has loads of material that could be prophetic in nature and effect a whole load of feelings and awakenings in a lot of people but he is too scared of his image being tarnished etc....
But there is the other side of the coin where prophetic artists like John Lennon, Michael Jackson etc.... who could have changed a lot of attitudes were taken from us too soon. Who took them well that is still under debate?
Robbie should follow his heart in his song choices as even after all his years on not being in the 'scene' people still love him whatever he writes.
It is partly his songs people like but mostly it is his personality and nature so him writing songs about aliens will not make him be ostracised from the people who buy and love his songs.
Didn't David Bowie write a whole album about Spiders from Mars back in the seventies. Did that hurt his image?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

I never write here when im reading a post,but this time i want, this post is about a ufo song, maybe this person is a robbie williams fans, im sure but im sure too, for robbie williams sell his music no need to shares a song here about ufo, he is a normal person too, he is a pop star but he is a human like you and me, why no? if he said he saw something, a light or i dont know what, who is robbie williams at all? he never said im a alien, he said i saw a light in the night, when he sings arizona a night, but i ask why no? cos he is robbie williams is a lier? here a few persons said i believe in ufo or i dont know in jesus, all the peoples need to believe in something, why robbie williams not? but the true my thinking is this if this song is here im sure is not for you,or cos robbie williams said put this song here, only this person want to share this song at all, and start a post and not a robbie williams fans believe me, but the new cd is great if you want you can to buy why not?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/11/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bilmerys

Was that reply for me?
If it was you clearly misread my posts.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Was jesus an ordinary man ?are you sure? sorry, jesus was god, not a man like you and me or like robbie williams, you are wrong about this, but is your thinking, if you want to said robbie williams can to feels sobrenatural powers, strange things, you are okey he is human, i think he is very smart and why not? but never like jesus, im sure he is a human with strange power and if he wants to share his thinking, his feeling in this song about ufo, he is okey, remember he is a human and this is all, god bless you

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/11/2009 by Sauron]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join