It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Robbie Williams UFO Related Song

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Not sure if Teh Aleeuns are communicating through Robbie, but I've always liked his music to begin with. And this song is pretty cool too.

Hope other bands and musicians and artists coalesce their efforts and release stuff like this too. We all need it.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
So does this mean that it is ok to post all song with UFO's within the lyrics within this forum? I.E. Come Sail Away by Styx.

Or maybe we should discuss the album cover of Boston's debut album from 1976.

Or is this thread just a very poor job to sell albums like the skin on this homepage last week?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents

...Or is this thread just a very poor job to sell albums like the skin on this homepage last week?

Oh no, I don't think so at all. I also saw the advertising for RW's album here the one day - and my first thought was - OMG, what's going on here? Rob would never place something like that HERE, there I'm sure of. This job does his own website enough...

Well, I think it's only natural, that a singer, who is faszinated by UFO stuff, is writing UFO related songs, don't you think? I like ARIZONA, good work, Rob
When I was listening to it the first time, I was a bit afraid to see now all the things too, what was written here before *LOL* But of course I didn't

And - no, I don't think that RW is a "chosen one" in any way... I consider him a very normal human like you and me

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
My reasoning behind my question in which you missed.

If it were any other band besides RW, the thread would have been whisked away to the gray area or BTS.

Maybe I should start a thread about the band Clutch's lead singer Neil Fallon and his views on the topic and see where it goes.

Neil Fallon has a strong point of view on the topics related to this website and also was on with Alex Jones lately. By the way, Clutch in on tour in the UK. A very close friend of mine is the tour sound engineer.

You've probably all heard the commercial for the new video Left 4 Dead 2! The song you are hearing is Electric Worry by Clutch.

Any Clutch fans around?

[edit on 23-11-2009 by william.gauncents]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm more of a hip hop head myself, but I really do admire Robbie 'outing' himself, standing for what he believes in.
We need more stars doing this, just like with the 9/11 Charlie Sheen thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

Hi william.gauncents, I take your point and I do wish that a category of music that is alien, UFO, paranormal related could be added to ATS as a lot of artists have written some good tracks about things like this eg: Muse, Keane.
Music is food for the soul so why should we not talk about artists who influence our minds to think on a higher plane on this forum? We write about articles, books we have read on the subject, so why not music? What do others think?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Not one of his better songs, i like the chorus though.

Second line, because all music reviews need one.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Nobody is saying this.

I'd believe that if it wasn't posted on a forum about ALIENS AND UFOs...It's not like the author is looking for reviews on the music composition here.

But he is a member here.

So...

Relevant yes... Worthy of your ridicule? mnnnnah.

[edit on 24/11/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I have not listened to it, but my advice would be to do a cheesy song, thats what people like, on a whole.

Try to make sure it touches people inside.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

ANOTHER EDIT, Why would someone you don't know at all be a perfect candidate??? Do you people read what you write??? It's hilarious! (Is this the Religion forum of Aliens and UFOs???)

Ugh, because despite the facts of this thread being no one claimed Rob was making any assertions and just pointing out his song theme, it's obvious to you that the chosen ones must be people you approve of personally.

Righto.

Got any more trollerific points??

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
Hey folks,

Its just a tune.something i knocked together with a few of my friends from stoke.
Writing the tune just so happend to coincide with a very bizzare evening at my house.
Black lights,electical storms and strange lights in the sky....

All of which could probably be explained by earthly reasoning etc.......or may be not...
thats why i come here...Just in case...

I had high hopes for ''Arizona'' but in hindsight....The verses melodically are pretty boring and the chorus is ''allright''.im still fond of it but all in all its just a semi interesting b-side...

Re.The plug to buy my album..I didnt know Ats was going to do that.....it was embarressing and kind at the same time....thankyou guys...

Re.My knowledge of whats going on?
I 'Know' as much as you guys probably less.....

Do i have any inside information?
Unfortunatly nothing came my way...I thought maybe it would when i ''Outed'' myself
But alas nothing came.....

In my books mate, you're a champ. Sorry you felt embarrassed etc, dont let that get to ya.

People will always have a go also, despite the fact we're all here for the same things.

Glad you chimed in.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hey chrisonabike you should share more of your weird experiences here.
I caught something on Australian music tv the other week where you were interviewed and the 'ufo' encounter in the studio room was bought up but it was hardly talked about, what's up with that?
Do you have to be careful about how much "obscure" stuff you say on TV and in interviews?

[edit on 24/11/09 by Nventual]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Chrisonabike you have done good things in the UK and I hope there is a reunion with the lads soon!!!!

Must say, not been in the press over here about uFo related song yet. Sure they will make out that you are from the barmy army but I 100% respect you for your thoughts and putting it on an album (which i have by the way and enjoy listening to)

Peace out

Greg

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

yes, give us some more. Also be good to get an insight to the UK movement and if you have had any contact with the uk groups.

Greg

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

well like the fact regarding Solfeggio music scale.

yes best get to the studio then!!! off you trot x

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have not heard this song, yet-

But just wanted to say that I have a lot of respect for Robbie Williams - I think he's a great artist (and I've never liked pop music, -however I do enjoy some of his songs!). =)

And most important of all- I admire the fact he stays true to his essence - and speaks his mind not caring what other people would think.

My thumbs up for him

*edited to add- I've listened to the song now- and I think it's pretty good.

[edit on 25/11/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by watsgoingon?

Hi watsgoingon, I agree with your sentiments that people in the public eye who CAN influence should try and use their talents to make others aware of 'watsgoingon.'
I can see that appealing to everyone seems to be what Robbie does well and if it ain't broke why try and fix it as you say you and your other half can see different angles to his music lyrics.
Maybe he is doing all he can as he does have a thread on ATS asking for people to collate UFO and alien footage to put on his website to raise awareness of extraterrestrial life visiting or being amongst us?
At the beginning of him outing himself I was astounded as I felt he didn't seem like the type of person to be interested in anything like this but as we all know the whole world is becoming more aware so it might be part of it all, only he is famous and it is more obvious?
I for one commend his tenacity in following his feelings and not bowing down to corporate bullies like his record company who I imagine would love him to stop believing in aliens etc...?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

By the way...the lyric goes

In the gentlemans club..they're passing round the ready rub...

not that it matters

Oh and.... sirius will you steal me?
sorry my ocd kicked in ....

Thanks for the corrections!
Nothing to apologise for.

I like the song. I find it very catchy, couldn't stop humming it after I'd heard it first.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
This is on Robbie Williams new album as a bonus track. What does everyone think?
www.youtube.com...

This is the first I have heard this song...thanks for sharing

This is not RW normal stuff...but it has something..I don't know what,but it gives me a strange feeling..anyone else feel this? or is it just me being weird

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm not really a fan of that track, although as a person or as he's portrays himsself in his interviews he's a very witty and charming man. He has some songs i like but they were from his earlier solo stuff. Now i abuse hip hop or cheesy 80's pop songs that are embedded in my memory somehow

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join