It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO picture ever?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Best UFO picture ever? - MASLIN BEACH AUSTRALIA 1993

hello

for me, this is ABSOLUTELY the best UFO picture EVER..of course, if its real..the case itself is mind-boggling...

www.fortunecity.com...

www.ufodigest.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

March 10, 1993. Australia.

This picture was taken at 5:45 am off of Ochre Point cliff at Maslin Beach in the southern part of Australia.

Eric Thomason, 69, is a senior citizen living in Maslin Beach in southern Australia. Not far from his house is an old abandoned mine, Maslin Old Quarry, where he sometimes takes his dog for a walk. In March 1993, Eric decided to try to document the old mine using his son's camera, a Kodak S50 with a Fuji 100 ASA-film. Despite having never owned a camera of his own and having virtually no experiencing photographing, Eric set off in order to try to capture the beautiful colors of the open-cast mine from as many angles as possible. And, s photo contest in the magazine "Southern Times-Messenger" about the best image of a sunrise over land also helped him in his decision. He thought he would be able to capture the sunrise on film from Ochre Point, a cliff 60 meters high from where hang-gliders used to take off - but the sun was hidden behind a dense layer of clouds.

IT IS SHOT HERE

and it is THIS beach

www.bestufovideo.com...

so what do you think?

thanks

[edit on 22-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Awesome thread, some good stuff there mate.

It's photo's like the first one that really get me wondering

It's to bad that New Zealand doesn't get many UFO sightings as every other country, our country is just as good as every other. To be honest...I just want to see a UFO

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Of course you will see UFO's at a nudist beach, but generally its no cameras allowed and i dont even want to know how it was smuggled in.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Nobody can say the first is blurred lol!

My friend got an awesome image late last might on his security cam!

tjsilver.com...

Dunno if it is a UFO or not but definitely something breaking up in the atmosphere!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

I was aboard that exact type of craft, and the second smaller craft, back in 1975-76. I stumbled over the photos when I was an adult and recognized it, I posted the picture and wrote about it i my report here on ATS some years ago.

Read detailed story here

Here is also a link to the complete report for the pictures you posted plus more pictures of the same object taken that day.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Acharya]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

That's a made up story. We aren't all stupid buddy. Some of us have studied psychology, and know when something is fiction by the way you tell the story.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
that's been on here a couple of times, from what I'm able to bring up via the search engine.
It's been identified as a smokeless ashtray. Dunno where it was, though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join