It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLAND: More Low Flying Spraying Reports. Now Pneumonic Plague Symptoms There!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I just cannot believe anything related to this Ukraine/Poland whatever disease outbreak until I hear more information from reputable sources. This is not exactly something you can hide from the world. This should have filtered into the mainstream at least by now...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
I'm sorry, I just cannot believe anything related to this Ukraine/Poland whatever disease outbreak until I hear more information from reputable sources. This is not exactly something you can hide from the world. This should have filtered into the mainstream at least by now...

This was posted on ATS a few days ago Might meet your criteria of mainstream esque.
Click here Baltomore Chronical

..Ex

edit to fix typo

[edit on 11/21/2009 by v3_exceed]

[edit on 11/21/2009 by v3_exceed]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
my god they are spraying Nanobots!!

Now i get it
They are using H1N1 flu and other flu in eupore as a cover up so they can spray us with naonbots
[edit on 21-11-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

This is starting to sound credible to me. All the fearmongering by the WHO and the CDC, the pandemic declared. People think the H1N1 is no big deal, in a way, and then are not paying attention. (I have heard more than one person say "There *is* no H1N1.") They hurry things along to further the vaccine agenda. Way to punish and push Poland for rejecting the vaccines after those homeless people died during trials. :|

I really wish we had more information directly from Polish and Ukrainian sources confirming any of the plane claims, or anything else.

Edit: Something just occurred to me. Is there normally plane-spraying going on in all these affected countries? If so, then how can you connect the 2 incidents? You can speculate, and I definitely agree that it's possible and even, considering the entire background and current story from start to finish, plausible. Still, there has to be evidence. The story still interests me greatly.

It's also interesting, if not disturbing, to me how a whole cluster of these weird virus-related stories are to do with Slavic countries. The Polish homeless deaths, the Ukrainian plague and prediction by Moshe, and the Czechoslovakian vaccine contamination (though apparently those vaccines were also distributed to other countries, so my point may be lost there).

[edit on 21-11-2009 by invernal]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

two seperate planes have been forced to land in two seperate countries they were described as russian made with american piolets and they planes were spraying material from nono holes in the wing undeniable that they were spraying some thing but what i beleive america will have the same thing happen then martial law all part of the swine flu being cover for the real release of a bio wepon get ready for population reduction or population control via a martial law senario where the bio wepon is called mutated swine flu (perfect cover)

question what was being sprayed (google it ) and why did pakistan force the plane to land and was this to propogate a plauge to allow matrtial law if so expect the same thing to happen world wide
i beleive this spraying to be labeled as a conspiracy theroy to allow denial of the facts
peice and love to all above THE MSM we need to show these two capured planes as proof of a contamination effort to bring about plauge i beleive this is about ONE WORLD GOV

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have a friend, Aleksander, whom just returned from his parents home just on the outsides of Brest, Belarus exactly on the Polish border. When he returned about 15 - 20 hours later he got a call from his brother in Brest that his parents are very sick and coughing up blood so he took them to the hospital and thankfully they are alive but are currently on life support for the past 7 days. About 2 days after he return back here to Florida he got very sick and began coughing up flem with blood in it and passed out. He was unconsious for about 2 hours when I found him in his apartment, he awoke very sick and coughing up blood and couldn't breathe. But what is even more suprising is that he did not even have to go to the hospital and did not die, but he was gasping for breathe. He is now fine, still extremely sick, but is alive and able to eat and drink, he stopped coughing up blood. Could this be a spin off of what is happening in the Ukraine?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by v3_exceed

Yes the article you posted says that more than 30 people have died and a whopping 40,000 people have been infected. This means that deaths are extremely rare. Ive read every single thread about this "plague" and there is absolutely no substance to it whatsoever. Hasnt it crossed peoples minds that the reason the mainstream media arent reporting it is because it isnt worth reporting? No wonder conspiracy theorists are labelled crack pots, one look at these threads and they'll run a mile.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I have a friend, Aleksander, whom just returned from his parents home just on the outsides of Brest, Belarus exactly on the Polish border. When he returned about 15 - 20 hours later he got a call from his brother in Brest that his parents are very sick and coughing up blood so he took them to the hospital and thankfully they are alive but are currently on life support for the past 7 days. About 2 days after he return back here to Florida he got very sick and began coughing up flem with blood in it and passed out. He was unconsious for about 2 hours when I found him in his apartment, he awoke very sick and coughing up blood and couldn't breathe. But what is even more suprising is that he did not even have to go to the hospital and did not die, but he was gasping for breathe. He is now fine, still extremely sick, but is alive and able to eat and drink, he stopped coughing up blood. Could this be a spin off of what is happening in the Ukraine?
"This world is about to end so what are we to do about it Mr. President!?". "You know nothing about TPTB do you?"

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Kills in a matter of hours????? That doesn't sound like plague or flu to me.

There were reports during the 1918 plague that people would get sick in the morning and be dead by nightfall. Most of those fast deaths were due to "a viscous clogging of the lungs."

Sounds like a similar reaction.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Has anyone heard about the new H1N1 spinoff in Norway, a tamiflu resistant H1N1 in North Carolina, USA, and I forgot what it is about but now there is another type of H1N1 in the United Kingdom. All of this was on Yahoo News, CNN.com, and AOL News. Why is this not being kept a secret like what is happening in Eastern Europe? Someone please answer.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm going to start net-translating pages from Eastern Europe for clues, as QuestioningAll seems to have done on another blog. Thanks to her!

It's slow-going and I've got other stuff to do today. I'll see what I come up with. Hopefully others will check into this, too. I doubt we'll get any proof of the planes. I only expect to see facts and conjectures about the sickness by people involved over there.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Lets just see how things pan out ..

Here is the first report of a death in Poland from swine flu.

www.iol.co.za...

start tracking the numbers

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

While you track numbers try tracking location too. Try this, get a map of Europe from 'Wikipedia Europe', try the physical map. Now you will put 3 squares, 1 on Krakow, 1 on L'Viv, and 1 on Bialystock. Then draw a line from L'Viv to Krakow, then a line from Krakow to Bialystock, then from Bialystock to L'Viv. Let me know what you think about this.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
reply to post by v3_exceed

Yes the article you posted says that more than 30 people have died and a whopping 40,000 people have been infected. This means that deaths are extremely rare. Ive read every single thread about this "plague" and there is absolutely no substance to it whatsoever. Hasnt it crossed peoples minds that the reason the mainstream media arent reporting it is because it isnt worth reporting? No wonder conspiracy theorists are labelled crack pots, one look at these threads and they'll run a mile.

I don't know about that article, but this Flu Wiki (linking to legitimate sources) November 6 post has numbers larger and the comparison seems to show that people are being hospitalized and dying much faster than has happened in California (their example) with H1N1.

* Population of California: 36,756,666 (2008)
* Population of Ukraine: 46,179,226 (2008)

Not the same, but within 15 million, right?

* California Hospitalizations for AH1N1 since the beginning of the outbreak in April: 4820
* Ukraine Hospitalizations for ILI/ARDS since November 1: 32,220.
* Ukraine Hospitalization for ILI/ARDS in the last day: 4732.

* California Deaths since April: 266
* Ukraine Deaths since beginning of flu season (early/mid-October): 135

number analysis

You think there's no substance to the story if people are dying within *hours*?? Really?

Edit: Ok, I looked up some more things, and apparently the above numbers are for H1N1. I thought the numbers weren't differentiating between that and the new "plague", but maybe they are and I do see a number of 30 floating around for deaths.

I honestly think it's going to be hard to get the real facts, no matter what, if you look at the statistical shell game played when H1N1 first hit in the U.S.. I am suspicious of a lot of what I read, but I still see the situation in the Ukraine as significant, whether as a cover-up or a new virus or biochemical thread. Something's going on, I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by invernal

Lets not forget that 36,000 people die from ordinary seasonal flu every year in the US alone. Unless people are dropping like flies there is nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I love me some good fear in the mornin! wohoo

The phrase 'pics or it didn't happen' comes to mind. A lot of people, websites, magazines have a lot to gain by spreading a evil low flying plane spraying rumor.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The most suspicious aspect about this whole thing is that it seems to be hitting smaller, more rural, less travelled areas. This means one of two things:

1. It's false fear-mongering. The smaller the area the less likely people would be to have a direct contact there in order to confirm accuracy of the reports.

2. If it is being done on purpose, these would be some of the most perfect places to run "trials". Most people ignore what goes on in the smaller, less influential areas of the world -- especially if MSM is not covering it.

I am surprised, however, that it would not be more widespread at this point. (Not that I'm wishing it).

I may have missed it, but what is the time period from symptoms to death? [

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Could it be that they intend to develop this as a population control measure. Maybe they never intended to kill off everyone with this disease, it's all a matter of statistics. They figure X number of people will die this year from said disease so they can count on roughly that amount of the population thinned out year after year.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

Lets not forget that 36,000 people die from ordinary seasonal flu every year in the US alone. Unless people are dropping like flies there is nothing to worry about.

I'm too tired to come up with a response to the tired argument that 36,000 people die from ordinary flu every year.

In any case, this is not a regular flu. My cousin has had 2 surgeries over it, with one of the doctors saying it was mutating inside of her (she kept getting sick). I, myself, had it, and I've never been so sick from regular flu (which I rarely get anyway). The lung aspect was truly scary, and I feel lucky I got through it relatively unscathed. Most of the aftereffects are gone. From my experience and what I observe in others', I think it can cause lingering problems not only in the lungs (my nurse said I could expect 3 months of inflammation), but also the brain and joints.

To me, the more important thing is how this fits into the big picture, which you seem to be missing. Where it fits in strategically in potential plans to further reduce our freedoms is one factor I won't ignore.

I don't just jump up and get "scared" anyhow. I get informed and prepared. Ok, a little scared, but emphasis on the preparation part. Then I relax and forget about it until I happen to read threads lke this.

Keep the information flowing! Most people I talk to, though, couldn't be scared if you tried.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

Saying you can't construct a spraying operation in high wind is like saying that you can't throw a discus in a hailstorm. It's totally possible, but depending on the discus and the hail, it might be difficult for an unskilled operator.
I like near Philadelphia. They were spraying today. I live near the airport(s). Both chem- and con-trails were present in the sky. I've been keeping track for a few months. Today was only a medium level of coverage, but it was a lot lower than I normally see. Low enough to photograph with a pretty crappy camera, I'd wager.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I do believe that the swine flu has been put here on purpose and the reason why they are doing it is to make vast amounts of money during potentially the worst recession in history. Baxter are making an absolute fortune with the swine flu pandemic and the fact that Donald Rumsfeld is a major share holder isnt surprising. So I do believe something is going on, but at the moment I feel like whats going on in the Ukraine isnt triggering alarm bells........yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join