It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLAND: More Low Flying Spraying Reports. Now Pneumonic Plague Symptoms There!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Can we find anyone in Poland who can give us a first hand account of this? Maybe through Twitter?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Page 3 of this thread...

10th line down.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
When H1N1 outbreaks happened certain groups were claiming it was from the vaccines and not the virus.

Now that outbreaks are hitting all these countries where no vaccination took place the blame is placed on airplanes "spraying" chemicals.

If someone was spraying the "plague" out of airplanes the entire country would be ill and close to 100 percent would die.

We had these same "plague" rumors about Ukraine and it took forever to get past them.

There's a group of people out there just making stuff up for whatever reason, not caring one bit that people may very well die because of it.

The entire thing is just pathetic.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I don't get it why are they trying to wipe out eastern Europe with this stuff? If it's population you want to wipe out wouldn't it better to get rid of the less industrialized and much more populated third world? It doesn't seem to make much sense from a strategic stand point.

Unless they are trying to get rid of the population that could stand against there NWO?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Well this will be interesting to watch, if people start getting sick in Derby and the surrounding area then it'll be one hell of a smoking gun. Of course no average person in the population will ever accept the truth, that is if this is the truth

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Maybe Russia has something to do with it? Just something I thought about. If there are planes indeed spraying something then maybe this isnt H1N1 but rather something else. Biological warfare is not nice...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I live near the largest naval base in the world in Norfolk, va. I've been here for six years. Ocassionally I've seen AWACS planes with the large antennaes on top. They fly at about 10,000 ft. Since I've been here I've seen around ten.

Over the last few months there have been three ocassions where I've been woken up from the sounds of extremely low flying aircraft. They rattle the windows with a very deep rumble. Its not a jet sound but a large twin engine flying slowly. I hear it coming then the windows start shaking.

The other night it woke up my 10 year old daughter. She thought it was thunder. I can't imagine why they'd be spraying near their own soldiers but what ever is flying overhead is definitely way too low to be legal. I live much too far from the air base for the planes to be landing.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
I don't get it why are they trying to wipe out eastern Europe with this stuff? If it's population you want to wipe out wouldn't it better to get rid of the less industrialized and much more populated third world? It doesn't seem to make much sense from a strategic stand point.

Unless they are trying to get rid of the population that could stand against there NWO?

Maybe because they're free-thinking, rebellious ones? It was the Czech Republic that decided to test those batches of vaccines on the ferrets, who then died. Then one of their papers hinted the contamination was deliberate.

And Poland recently said no to insufficiently tested vaccines. I'm sure the vaccine-killed homeless people had something to do with it. Anyway, I've even seen pictures of Polish schoolchildren holding up signs with No Vaccine symbols on them. Remember World War II and the sewers? Poland, for one, won't give in without a fight, it's looking like.

And maybe it has nothing to do with that. Or maybe that area just happens to be the starting point for the next phase here. Still, I say it's for a reason if this pandemic is at all deliberate.

I just found this little blurb, coincidentally, regarding the U.S. setting up bases on which to test laser defense equipment:

As late as December 2005, the White House budget office designated the Airborne Laser a “high-risk” project and suggested the program could be eliminated in the fiscal 2007 budget.

The conference version contains $32.8 million for the to-be-determined site, most of which the Defense Department says it needs for design and development. Poland and the Czech Republic are reportedly being considered as possible locations for the base.

The Pentagon this month sent an appeal to Congress, arguing that the European site was integral to protecting the United States against a future Iranian long-range missile threat (see GSN, Sept. 15). The base would also contribute to European defense against intermediate- and medium-range Iranian missiles, defense officials wrote.

Officials in Moscow recently said they reserve the right to employ tactical nuclear weapons to neutralize potential European missile defense sites that could mitigate the effectiveness of Russia’s strategic missiles (see GSN, Sept. 22).

(bolding mine)
source - Global Security Newswire

These countries are strategically important for defense reasons. And I'm sure many of you on ATS are much more well-versed in the situation and bases over there than I am. I also recall reading about international disputes involving bases and Russia over there, too. Just more food for thought.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by invernal]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
fighting the flu is a piece of cake.. my last 2 bouts (one swine flu) were over in less than 3 days. I kept myself on a strict diet of raw juiced apples, kyolic high potency garlic extract, cranberry extract, colostrum, and a couple other cytokine inhibitors. It completely nuked it.. symptoms were mild for 2 days and 3rd day almost gone. None of this stuff scares me, I am ready to roll with my routine if infected again.

Be careful with apple juice. Too much of it can injure your kidneys. Few people reported it here on ATS as personal experience.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
This is not exactly something you can hide from the world. This should have filtered into the mainstream at least by now...

It is most likely that the rest of the world does know about it.

But you see,...all the worldwide news is not told to the American public. You might be surprised at just how much you're NOT being allowed to hear.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
I live near the largest naval base in the world in Norfolk, va. I've been here for six years. Ocassionally I've seen AWACS planes with the large antennaes on top. They fly at about 10,000 ft. Since I've been here I've seen around ten.

I live in the same area (the jets fly over my house and campus regularly). In the past few weeks I've seen more AWACS than I've seen since I moved here two years ago.

I don't think there's anything malicious about this though as there's been an increase in overall flying on the week days as a whole. Also, they seem to be starting earlier. Maybe training for something?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
More on Poland, a 2007 article titled "Polish Spirit".

A few quotes sum up nicely the point I made earlier about why Poland might be targeted with the plague (if that indeed is the case here):

Poland is seen as a problem. Many European leaders find it hard to swallow the Polish spirit: too harsh, too challenging, enough indeed to make them splutter and choke. ...

The European Union is a unique blend of compromises - savage history mellowed with age - while many Poles still feel fiery about the past. To put it more crudely, they suffered more than most in World War II but when others gathered round the table to make sure it would never happen again, they were unavoidably delayed. They missed the bit where the goodies got handed out and "sorry" was said with real sorrow.

But the most commonly held view among European Union diplomats is that Poland, or at least the current Polish government, isn't playing the game, is stubborn and intractable. ...

BBC article

And I clearly remember this story from just after the above article was released, about the famous Gdansk shipyard (of Solidarity and Lech Wałęsa fame) that was threatened to be closed if certain European Commission terms weren't meant. The reporter asked Solidarity union leader Karol Guzikiewicz what they would do to defend themselves in the midst of what was turning out to be a deceptive deal.

"If necessary," says Karol, "we will go to Strasbourg. And tear down the masts, the flagpoles we gave as a gift to the European Parliament when Poland joined the European Union. But I hope it won't come to that."

BBC article

And now they are being "stubborn" and vocal about the vaccine, too. Hmm....

[edit on 22-11-2009 by invernal]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
scare mongering - is citing alleged low flying planes in the vicinity of Kracow then leaping innexplicably to a story about an alleged plague outbreak in Bailystok and appepling to infer a connection

whast the storry conveniently ommits is a singular absence of pandemic in Kracow , the minor fact that 400km seperates the two locations and that no planes were repoted over Bailystok

like someone posted on a previous page - conspiracy theorists shoot them selves in the foot

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hey, have you people on this thread read William Bramley's 'The Gods of Eden'? If not, you really REALLY should.

He has pulled together evidence that suggests the bubonic plague outbreaks were preceeded by UFOs and strange people spreading 'foul smelling mists'. (.e. biological weapons). It was widely believed at the time that plague outbreaks were spread and preceded by a 'foul mist' and not by fleas as we are told.

Cud be the same old thing all over again? Aliens and their population control methods?

strange 'visions' in the sky and 'signs' were also seen before outbreaks. As well as ufo sightings. Also strange figures were seen on the outskirts of villages before an outbreak.

THe guy started out researching the history of warfare and ended up finding ufos whereever he looked. Book is worht the read if you haven't read it yet. Interesting.

Funny also that none of htese outbreaks are making th emainstream news. Only heard about the pneumonic plague outbreak in china via the news. that is th elast one ive heard about on tv. has it been 'hushed up'? if so, why?

[edit on 22-11-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Of more interest to me is why if the Medical/Pharmaceutical establishment in the United States is so darned good - why are so many Americans fat, depressed, have short attention spans, can't get it up, taking pain pills, etc., etc., etc.?

Is the medicine So GOOD that you really gotta have it? Seems to me, if it was any good, you would eventually not need it anymore. That's simply not the case. Prescription drug sales are not decreasing.

So, it seems to me... that the people defending the pharmaceutical companies either have a vested interest in them, are addicted to their products, or quite likely received serious brain damage from past usage of their products.

As for the vaccinations? I look at it just like a drug dealer trying to get his customers hooked on a new kind of crack... "Heh... try this dude, good stuff man... ah, c'mon, it won't hurt ya. Heck, I'll even give you this one for free..."

The #1 problem... When was the last time someone was completely honest with us?

I wouldn't care if God came down and told me something was true: if it can't withstand a healthy dose of scrutiny... it is bull dung.

It takes the same amount of effort with a better outcome to provide answers to legitimate questions as it does to ridicule the person asking it. That goes for both sides of the argument, it distinguishes intelligence and professionalism from ignorance and dependency upon teleprompters.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
There no new info about swine flu in news ,but it something strange going on the main airport
They say that fog paralyze airport and there is big mess in the sky.
Look like cover-up to me .

www.tvn24.pl...

I wonder if this outbreak new flu in central Europe have something to do with economic grown .Poland is only county in Europe that world crisis have no effect , and Ukraine was hit worst.

www.powroty.gov.pl...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by USXpat

This is such a good and true point you make. And every other commercial on tv seems to be selling a pill. My father in law, who is a sort of go with the crowd mentality, is taking 3 different pills to counteract the bad side effects of 4 other pills he's on. It's really messed up when a man must live on 7 pills a day, and have really only one health issue.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by polnativ
There no new info about swine flu in news ,but it something strange going on the main airport
They say that fog paralyze airport and there is big mess in the sky.
Look like cover-up to me .

www.tvn24.pl...
(...)

The fog isn't a cover-up, we have big temperature variations right now (I think you are well aware of that, polnativ
) it's pretty warm during the day (almost like spring), and quite cold at night (but nothing severe, still above zero Celsius). Sometimes the visibility is reduced to just a few meters! It's nothing unusual, really. I've listened to cb radio transmissions during such strong fogs and I am not shocked to see it caused a serious problem on an airport. You simply can't see a damn thing!
The fog yesterday was pretty severe - I live approx. 100 kilometers (~60 miles) away from Warsaw.

I will use this thread and provide translations of significant news reports from Poland. I'll try to update my twitter with info too - twitter.com... (not much there on the topic right now
).

[edit on 22/11/2009 by relu84]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
News from Poland from eyewitness. The message is - In Poland nothing special happened.

Wooo. Every time there is something happening on that forum I look outside to check if sky had in fact fallen on our heads but no. It had not...
I live in Gdansk in Poland. We had here first death of someone who had swine flu but this person was also ill on other disease. There is no panic, no epidemic and no need for special intervention. People here have flu as always in that part of the year.
I advice to shut that stupid thread. It start to be funny and boring. There is no swine flu epidemic. Swine flu is no more and no less lethal than any other flu. People are not dying on swine flu more often than on ordinary flu. In Poland this subject poses some attention in media about two weeks ago but now people have other things to do so no one takes care about this stupid flu.

I cant understand why people here are so excited about situation in Poland if here we have no special situation. People don't speak about swine flu because it is stupid. There was no other mystery illness like pneumonia plague ore damnation. lol. I never heard also that any one mentioned of any plane spreading something and I live here in Poland so I'm better informed I suppose.

The life in Poland is absolutely normal. People are going to work, children are going to schools. I didn't saw anyone who wear mouth mask on the street. There is no special difficulty to get to doctor or to hospital. In fact this autumn is much more calm than previous so no one could force us to panic if we don't want this.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by odyseusz]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

Using the logic of physics, if you wanted to disperse something through an aerosol, Im pretty sure high winds would be pretty beneficial? anybody else get that?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join