It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLAND: More Low Flying Spraying Reports. Now Pneumonic Plague Symptoms There!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Where did you get that map from? That is NOT where Russia is. And Russia is enormous.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant

The portion of Russia you see on that map is the Russian enclave where Kaliningrad is located.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by loam]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
PROOF of spraying in Austria on 11/15/09

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

Thanks for the upate. It does make me feel better. I was worried about Poland and didn't mind researching it. I'm not convinced there were planes spraying biochemicals, nor am I convinced there is a black lung plague - there isn't any hard evidence. That doesn't mean I don't think it's possible.

I still think H1N1 is at least a little more severe and/or dangerous than seasonal flu due to the exaggerated respiratory symptoms. I have my cousin's and my own experience, and what I've read. Our experiences were remarkable enough and hers confirmed suspicions (even before the news reports in April) enough that I stand by my opinion no matter how normal a flu people try to say this is. The details are a whole other story. I took notes on her case since the beginning, because she would call me to help figure out what new strange disease she had.

So just because this could be man-made and is a tool of manipulation doesn't mean it's harmless. Conversely, just because this looks like a worse version of the flu doesn't mean we all need to be vaccinated for it. I'm totally against mandatory H1N1 vaccinations.

But I'm glad things are good in Poland!
Remember, maybe they are covering something up, though, too? And doing a good job of it? I can't forget the words of the Russian plague researcher Supotnitsky, as I mentioned in a previous post. Then again, for all I know, he could be disinformation.

I'm all for relaxing, though. I go out as I please now (but I did catch the H1N1). I just hope people don't *completely* let their guards down because of this "crying wolf" appearance of the situation.

And I'd still like to hear more reports. I usually don't believe anything based on the report of one person.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Oh ok, sorry, I thought that should have been a different country but I've had another look at google maps.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I know very little about chemtrail proof, but that video looks great to me! I especially like the colored comments. "What's that?" regarding the red-nosed airplane, was so innocent.

Still, how do we know the date of video really was November 15 this year?

A couple minutes ago it errored out on me near the end of the video, though.

Edit: It's fine now.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by invernal]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Please, stop the chemtrails BS. These are normal contrails. There are persistent contrails, you know. They form clouds which were given names probably before airplanes existed

These movies were funny some time ago (especialy the eerie music
), but now it's just sad and kind of irritating. It's the best way to discredit anything we say.

I guess people here got interested with Poland so much, because Ukraine shares a border with us and because of our Health Ministry. I would like to confirm there is nothing going on here, even the media stopped trying to scare people. The deaths that occured so far are, of course, very sad, but don't make the swine flu look like a pandemic.
I don't even see people coughing or having a cold on streets or in buses.

I wouldn't close this thread, let it be a good place for information from us Poles. If something interesting occurs here, we'll report it. Right now there is nothing to discuss, though

The low altitude planes - until you see photographs of something out of the ordinary, ignore such reports.

[edit on 22/11/2009 by relu84]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by invernal
But I'm glad things are good in Poland!
Remember, maybe they are covering something up, though, too? And doing a good job of it? I can't forget the words of the Russian plague researcher Supotnitsky, as I mentioned in a previous post. Then again, for all I know, he could be disinformation.

I'm all for relaxing, though. I go out as I please now (but I did catch the H1N1). I just hope people don't *completely* let their guards down because of this "crying wolf" appearance of the situation.

And I'd still like to hear more reports. I usually don't believe anything based on the report of one person.

In Poland covering anything is extremely difficult. People in Poland have a black belt in conspiracy techniques. We are conspiring for more than 200 years against every authority we have.
Now is a bit annoying since we are conspiring against authority elected in democratic way.
I don't expect that our authorities could conspiring against us especially we are changing all of them every 4 years so they have no time for such thing.
Our present government doesn't want to buy vaccine. For me it is prove that they don't want to have anything in common with all this #y business of pharmaceutical companies and WHO especially if buying such vaccine isn't necessary since swine flu doesn't appear to be especially dangerous.

What I am curious is why all this pharmaceutical companies doesn't want to sell this vaccines to medical wholesalers directly to private hands. They only want to sell it to governments which have to pay eventual responsibility for it. This is the case which someone have to check. Polish minister of health said that he have money for vaccine but he will not buy it because all that situation looks mysterious and we shouldn't risk making such deals. Hysteria in media is a means of pressure putted on the governments and we here in Poland doesn't like to negotiate under pressure.

I could accept such explanation and majority of public support such decision of polish ministry of health.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by odyseusz]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by relu84

These rumors are what happen when people's conspiracy theories fall apart. They claimed the swine flu was fake and that vaccines would kill people but then countries that hadn't vaccinated at all had large swine flu outbreaks.

They need a new reason so of course airplanes are spraying something deadly. It can't be the swine flu killing people, after all.

We have a lot of sick people where I am and I haven't seen any low flying planes, no chemtrails, nothing. I keep a camera set up to catch UFOs so it's not like I'm just not seeing them or something.

People are either misinterpreting what they see or making up stories and the sad thing is people are going to die who were foolish enough to believe it.

If planes were spraying bacteria or toxins the number of sick would be astronomical.

The huge numbers of doctors and scientists running tests on people would detect this "toxin" or detect the fact that there isn't one they can identify.

Thats not what's happening, they are finding swine flu.

It's nice to see another person in Poland who isn't following the fairy tales blindly. Be safe and protect yourself from the flu virus.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
not 100% but i think the village of flagg derbyshire is highest point above sea level uk. so it would make sense to spray in derbyshire .
its calledd the peak district
s+f

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz
In Poland covering anything is extremely difficult. People in Poland have a black belt in conspiracy techniques. We are conspiring for more than 200 years against every authority we have.
Now is a bit annoying since we are conspiring against authority elected in democratic way.

What I am curious is why all this pharmaceutical companies doesn't want to sell this vaccines to medical wholesalers directly to private hands. They only want to sell it to governments which have to pay eventual responsibility for it. ...

Haha! You have a great sense of humor. I had been thinking, actually, that it probably wouldn't be easy to fool the Polish public after everything the country's been through. Besides, I do see your government as taking steps to do the right thing, with rejecting the vaccines.

You are fortunate to have that Minister of Health, I say.

I'm not sure why the vaccine companies aren't selling to private people (I wasn't even aware of this caveat), other than the explanation you put forth. In the U.S., you may know that anyone involved in administering the vaccine has virtually total immunity against lawsuit. There's a reason they did that, no doubt. And I agree that it sounds like a pressure tactic. I imagine they know a government wouldn't want to look bad by not providing vaccines, versus a private entity who has nothing to lose.

It's really inspiring that the Health Minister isn't letting the vaccine companies push him and all of you around. I do hope that everyone does well without the vaccine, if the vaccine turns out to be safe. In my H1N1 experience, it could have been a lot worse, but it was awful enough.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

yeah. i live in poland as well. and you're obviously missing some facts here...

1. chemtrails - sprayed all over the country. saw them myself.
2. quite a few deaths - even in your city as you've said - but you're just repeating what ministry of health says - that all deaths were caused by other illnesses - which is not true. they had pneumonia caused by new strain of H1N1 from ukraine - no antibiotics worked - in fact, nothing worked at all. quite a few persons are still in ICU, one doctor is in coma - yeah, nothing to worry about.
3. schools are being closed in quite a few cities - they've reported it at the beginning, few days ago - since then, total media blackout. seems like you're getting your news from TV. the fact is, often 50% to 75% of kids isn't going to school and such school gets closed.
4. government stated that we have far over 100,000 of flu cases, most of them is probably H1N1, since it's a dominant flu strain currently. and that was quite a few days ago. since then - guess what. media blackout.
5. hospitals in whole country are closing their doors for visitors because of H1N1. again, nothing to worry about, yeah?

wait few days, and watch yourself. you'll see how terribly wrong you are.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by relu84

i saw them myself. LOW flying (altitude around 100, maybe 200m at most) planes (NOT JETS). saw them in my city few days ago.
so... stop spreading anti-chemtrails BS, please. they are real, if you like it or not.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by invernal

yeah. that same minister of health recently said that H1N1 is mild and isn't causing ANY deaths in poland, which is simply BS. after reading the reports and looking at what doctors said about those cases, it's obvious that it's same H1N1 strain that hit ukraine. the supposed anti-vaccine move by her is probably just to cover up their true intentions, and to make people trust her. and unfortunately, people are buying this.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You people really think this stuff is true? You're crazy. That would mean that the pilot and all his family and his boss and bosses would all have to live in the same city or another city where they don't spray. Or maybe give them all specially made vaccines.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by logistix111

or they are probably from the military, and they don't even know what exactly they're spraying - because they don't have to know. in the army, you're supposed to follow the orders, without thinking.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster

yeah. that same minister of health recently said that H1N1 is mild and isn't causing ANY deaths in poland, which is simply BS. after reading the reports and looking at what doctors said about those cases, it's obvious that it's same H1N1 strain that hit ukraine.

Yes, I see what you posted above. I'm not up to date on the current Polish H1N1 situation. I guess regarding that health minister, no one's perfect, eh? :/

Very disappointing, though not surprising to me and confirms my initial suspicions if true. I do remember coming across a question-and-answer article in Polish written by who I perceived to be a suave doctor who seemed so laid back about all this.

Thanks for the report. I appreciate the dirt, to balance the enjoyable yet rosy-spectacled contributions of members such as odyseusz.

It would help if you could possibly provide links to any of this, though. (I must not be using the Google language tools efficiently enough for searches to be so complicated for me.)

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

it's hard to get any reliable info. as a matter of fact, i can't find the articles i saw few days ago, saying those deaths were caused by H1N1 - they all backed up to claim 'other illnesses'/'lowered immunity' crap. on the contrary, it's easy to find proud claim of polish prime minister, saying that they have tamiflu for 2 millions of people, that is 5% of polish population. yeah, great. especially that this strain is probably already immune to it, like shown in other countries.

the last official report from polish government is from 17.11, so it's 6 days old already. it claims there were 2 deaths in poland caused by H1N1 (not true, already 5 officially mentioned by that date), and 275 infected. what's interesting, it states clearly that number 275 is a number of laboratory confirmed cases and that it isn't the real number of people infected by H1N1 in poland.

you have to be aware of few things. first, poland is supposed to be the only country in europe not being hit by economic crisis - that's a lie of current polish government. there's a serious suspection that they don't have the money to buy the vaccines - when asked 'how much money do you have to eventually buy the vaccines', minister of health said only 'enough'. that's one thing. second thing, new strain attacks lungs from the very beginning, so many tests will be false negatives, if not because of the nature of those tests - then because of the nature of the virus itself. also, doctors in poland don't want to do the tests - there are only 4 or 5 labs in poland able to do proper testing, and single test costs around $125 - so they are rather avoiding doing tests - they don't know what to do with those cases anyway, other than give them tamiflu. and there's a very visible media blackout. few days ago i've posted a comment on one of polish portals, below the article claiming that H1N1 didn't mutate - with a link to scientific proof that that's not the case - it was removed. for 2 or 3 days, they were reporting what's going on - some schools closed, 5 people dead. since then - complete silence.

i am 100% sure there's a cover up in motion. people just don't know yet how big it is...

[edit on 22-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Scientists have also issued new recommendations for doctors in the diagnosis and treatment. Among other things, that you no longer need to confirm the type of virus that caused the flu, even if it is suspected A/H1N1.

No longer will be used test strips to detect flu. - Proved to be useless - said prof. Andrzej Horban, a national consultant for infectious diseases.

www.rp.pl...

old article already, and full of some BS as usual, but notice the note about tests - 'proved to be useless' - that's the case if virus goes to the lungs so fast that usual tests based on swabs aren't working anymore. so... you can be sure about the fact that we have the mutated strain from ukraine here already, they're just not saying it loud... yet.

[edit]
article is in polish, shortening url to google translate fails somehow... throw it on a translator on your own.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Thanks for the details and analysis. And for the article link.

It sounds like a frustrating situation, but your take on it sounds accurate to me as I find it similar to how the situation is covered up in other countries.

The media blackout really disturbs me. So I guess there isn't anything I could probably find that you could find, and faster. :| I hope you are saving the articles you find. I tend to keep in mind that things could disappear off the net or be altered at any time....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join