It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Government

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Shout out to your Mom you.

Lol..Support!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
would your alien family happen to know about the chinese ufo occurrence?

need some clarification with that, things are starting to happen.

No, sorry. The only response I got from asking about that was; "we are not involved with event." And, since they are not positioned to observe events in China, I don't think they even saw it.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer84

Why?? Surely they know our Governments are corrupt!!!

Yes, we are aware that Terrestrial Governments are corrupt. They are, however, your Governments. In that you placed them in power, and allow them to continue.

If i were to follow this then whoever your talking to has to be against TPTB or we are all f****d - (if there is truth in your post)

Yes, in essence we are against the PTB, however, you must understand, that these people are the "ruling elite' of your world, and as such it is not saft for you if we circumvent them. Therefore we must find a way to work with them to untimately secure your freedom.

If there is any good tips on contacting them please advise I would love to prove myself wrong/right (I am sat on the fence with this one)

[edit on 22/7/10 by Lucifer84]

The only "tips" I can offer is for you to call out to the Andromedan Mission, and you will have to "allow" a response. This is not something that you can "make happen", you have to "let it happen".

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Other than the Andromedan's working against PTB you also mentioned that your people are not based in or around China. Therefore which part of Earth do they cover?

And who else from the Galactic Federation are working against TPTB, by what names are they known by?

I am aware of Pleiadians, The Benevolents from Utopia star-system's. However as it is nice knowing they are just "nextdoor" I have always been that little bit more curious and feel a lot more comfortable knowing who of these entities are around us without most of us even picking up on them through psi sense's.

I mean this in all good favour, I do not mind having the likes of a Benevolent being stood right next to me whilst I could be completely oblivious to the fact that we are not alone on this planet. However I do sense the presence of them and just call them my Guardian Angels/Assistant. As I'm pretty sure that's one of many Reason's/Purposes they would be surrounding me with their presence?

I'm curious now after typing this from the top-of-my-head, who is hovering over the UK in terms of the 'Good Guys'?

Thankyou for your time.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Some bases are in South America and some in union with Telos/Mount Shasta, deep sea, and California, into Canada. There are other areas too of course.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's all gone very quiet on this thread. Not good!

Anymore Light on this subject?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by jimmyx

"They" have not initiated disclosure because it is the responsibility of your governments to do so. And, they will not initiate disclosure without your governments being involved.

Etharzi od Oma

What a hypocritical line of garbage. We the people are the government, how many Americans believe that there are such beings as ET's?
How many want disclosure? Nough said. Methinks some of the ET's are actually controlling parts of the government (Shadow Government) and so hinder disclosure at all cost because it is very economical to do so.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
its funny, I've always called it the pelidaian confederation....
no i am not in contact, its just something i thought of occasionally
also, anyone ever heard of huge starships that can hold the populations of cities/states that can link up and pretty much carry a fwew million people?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Anthra, thank you for being diplomatic on other threads and doing all you can to defend yourself. There's a lot of people here you just don't want to listen. Now I'm not saying I completely believe you but I try to give everyone a chance. Also, I do like reading about everything. I can't pass up a good story when I hear one especially when it is from something/someone I can learn from.

Alright I'll get to the point. If you know this, how is it that you, as an ET, can be here on earth breathe the same atmosphere as the rest of us? Your DNA, coming from another planet, is your biology similar enough so that you can be here or were you altered to live amongst us?

Also, other species, if you know, can they come here and just breathe the same air? or is there some sort of adaptation before one goes to another planet? I ask because, i haven't heard of many reports about ETs wearing suits.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
It's all gone very quiet on this thread. Not good!

Anymore Light on this subject?

Sorry about that, got distracted by several events (includeing building a new computer).

Anyway, I am not aware of anything over other areas of Earth, though, I sure there may be. I do know that there are several land bases in the US, some in South America, Australia, and some other parts.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

What a hypocritical line of garbage. We the people are the government, how many Americans believe that there are such beings as ET's?
How many want disclosure? Nough said. Methinks some of the ET's are actually controlling parts of the government (Shadow Government) and so hinder disclosure at all cost because it is very economical to do so.

No, not hypocritical at all. You are the ones responsible for the election of individuals to governing positions. You give them the power to make decisions for you, to create your laws, and provide enforcement. You are the ones that allow them to provide for your defence. Thus, while it is your (the people) decision to elect any given individual and entrust them with the "power", it is they, the elected individuals, that are the government, not you "the people".

It is also you, the people, that allow these elected individuals to remain in power and exploit you. You allow them to lie, cheat, swindle, etc to stay in power, and to strip you, the people, of your inate rights. IF you, the people, were actually in power, i.e. "the government", then you would remove them from their governmental position, and put someone in there that was truly hohorable.

And, it doesn't matter how many in the US believe in ET, there aren't enough that are willing to stand up and be counted, plus, you are only a "drop in the bucket" compared to the world population.

When the benevolent ET say that they will not disclose themselves because of your governments, it is a sign of respect for your sovereignity as a people and planetary community.

Yes, there are some ETs that have no respect for you as a people and only wish to exploit you, and they use the respect of the others to their advantage.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

LOL!

....got distracted by several events (includeing building a new computer).

Ok...can't help it, this scene immediately came to mind....:

Sorry, but --- IF your 'mother' is in orbit nearby...why not just ask for a new computer tobe beamed down??

The holes in your claimed "persona" as an "alien" grow larger, I'm afraid.....

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animusmors
Anthra, thank you for being diplomatic on other threads and doing all you can to defend yourself. There's a lot of people here you just don't want to listen. Now I'm not saying I completely believe you but I try to give everyone a chance. Also, I do like reading about everything. I can't pass up a good story when I hear one especially when it is from something/someone I can learn from.

Thank you, I try. Though it does get difficult at times ... sometimes very frustrating.

Alright I'll get to the point. If you know this, how is it that you, as an ET, can be here on earth breathe the same atmosphere as the rest of us? Your DNA, coming from another planet, is your biology similar enough so that you can be here or were you altered to live amongst us?

As I understand it, our biology is close enough that we could live here with little trouble. There may be a short period of adapting, but, all-in-all there shouldn't any serious issues.

And, as I have found out, there are some DNA markers that are the same as Terrestrial Humans, though some of them seem a bit "misplaced" when it comes to allele count.

Also, other species, if you know, can they come here and just breathe the same air? or is there some sort of adaptation before one goes to another planet? I ask because, i haven't heard of many reports about ETs wearing suits.

Yes, many of the various species that are currently visiting Earth come from planets with similar atmospheres.

One of the things I find interesting are ancient astronauts. They are often depicted as wearing some sort of suit. I wondered about this since many of the species that have been visiting Earth are perfectly capable of surviving in Earth's atmosphere; so I wonder about the suit. One possible explaination is the cross contamination of biological pathogens; they could be using the suits because they didn't know about these issues, or they didn't have a way to deal with them... better safe than sorry.

Now, after thousands of years of study, and, technological advancement, there may not be so many of those issues.

Etharzi od Oma.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Sorry, but --- IF your 'mother' is in orbit nearby...why not just ask for a new computer tobe beamed down??

The holes in your claimed "persona" as an "alien" grow larger, I'm afraid.....

Yes, it would be nice to have a real computer beamed down, unfortunately, there don't seem to be any stone knives or bear skins anywhere on her ship.

Not to mention it would be a serious violation of protocol.

Liked the vid though.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

A disclosure event would be too much to hope for. Sometimes I reckon it may be imminent as another snippet of information goes public but then nothing further is forthcoming.

Come-on whistleblowers on the inside, force their hand.

May be an unsolicited UFO landing with an ambassador from an interplanetary federation will occur but will the message be for the people or our governments. Or they may visit to have a word with the ETs who are in collusion with our governments. I think we are way down the need to know scale, more like we'll kill you if you find out scale.

[edit on 21/8/10 by IMOVERHERE]

[edit on 21/8/10 by IMOVERHERE]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Why do I keep getting the phrase Pleiadian Confederation in my head with a 3 color flag? I also have a memory from somewhere, either a past life or something, it is me looking at the rear of a ....starship or spacecraft....it sounds like i forgot to take my happy pills but i cant shake that feeling or memory...its engine assemblies surrounded by some kind of framework.
Also the name 'Sanverina' is supposed to be significant...does this mean anything to you?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Why does a galaxy still have a government in the galactic phase of civilization to begin with?

I think that's the first question.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMOVERHERE

A disclosure event would be too much to hope for. Sometimes I reckon it may be imminent as another snippet of information goes public but then nothing further is forthcoming.

Come-on whistleblowers on the inside, force their hand.

Yes it does seem as though disclosure is close, and of course, its never today

However, why must it be a whistleblower that forces their hand? What about the people in general? Do you not have the power and ability to "force their hand"?

I remember back in the late 60's and early 70's when the people wanted the Viet Nam War to end. It seems to me that the end of that conflict was as much a grass-roots effort by the "common man" as anything else.

May be an unsolicited UFO landing with an ambassador from an interplanetary federation will occur but will the message be for the people or our governments. Or they may visit to have a word with the ETs who are in collusion with our governments. I think we are way down the need to know scale, more like we'll kill you if you find out scale.

A "wild card" disclosure could work, but, my fear is that it could cause the people of Earth to loose confidance in their governments, and the planet descend into chaos. If a ship appeared over a major city it would leave little room for denial, but, someone would have some explaining to do.

Then there is my weak attempt; it seems that the governments have fine tuned my resources to the point that I can survive, and get a very small amount of evidence, but not enough to convince people to look deeper. The conditioning programs of the 50's and 60's have worked well, and most people simply do not want to know the truth.

Course, then again, if a whistleblower were to give me his documents, etc. I could release them with out any fear ... well except for possible deportation (I can live with that).

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Why do I keep getting the phrase Pleiadian Confederation in my head with a 3 color flag? I also have a memory from somewhere, either a past life or something, it is me looking at the rear of a ....starship or spacecraft....it sounds like i forgot to take my happy pills but i cant shake that feeling or memory...its engine assemblies surrounded by some kind of framework.
Also the name 'Sanverina' is supposed to be significant...does this mean anything to you?

Perhaps your understanding of that is a Confederation as opposed to a Federation. They are kind of similar.

Don't know about the flag or name, sorry. I and my people are not a part of any governmental body in this galaxy, so my knowledge is sort of limited.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I still don't get how a loss in confidence in government would work. 11% of Americans still support the congress, the heart of government, and only a little over 40% support the president. And in England, they are still recovering from a mass corruption sting where all members of parliament were involved.

There isn't exactly a confidence in government to begin with.

What would one more lie added to the mountain do?

But why would you need a government at all? There's literally enough planets for every single group of people to live any way they want. Government becomes obsolete at the galactic stage when anybody who disagrees with the government can just leave and make their own. You'd literally have no government left anymore.

Governments exist because the people have no where better to go and are tied together by their need for stability. If there is a whole galaxy left to move to and endless room, why is government even needed? HOW can Government even continue to exist?

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Gorman91]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join