It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purpose of LIFE!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well you are not alone in your belief, that theory i think is shared by many people, it isnt what i believe personally at this point in my life but seems as if u have done some soul searching and studying

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
and there was me thinking life was all about having the ability to make choices.

At the end of it all it seems from the many testimonies and NDE's, you will be judged on these choices. Whether it be by yourself, god (from which ever religion you are apart of), or any other person in the afterlife, you will be judged.

Help your fellow man, work together, and love seems to be the way you're supposed to live life, but you don't have to.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It was awesome reading some of your feedback, it's interesting to see how so many people are starting to relate in some shape or form. Could this be the "awaking" that people have been talking about? are we in the process...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think the guy over on another active thread has it dead on...

link to thread

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by true-life

That is some interesting thread.. gonna read it later tonight, tnx for the link! Not sure if it's some hoax, but for sure some interesting thoughts are being discussed.

Edit (correction): after reading few of his responses, I now find this thread interesting... I'm a sucker for this type of talk!

[edit on 18-11-2009 by freighttrain]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Very impressive first post and I thank you.
I can relate to your impression of life. Its like you said, you follow your intuition, gut feeling or instinct and everything is going to be ok.

Thanks for sharing, it helped me piece things together.

Being unemployed makes time for getting the work done within.

Forever learning.....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The purpose of life as stated by Hobbes from Calvin and hobbes is-
"why, to devour each other alive"

just thought I would throw that in there before my post.

I think ultimately there is no REAL purpose behind life other than what purpose YOU give to it, As its YOUR life, YOUR dealing with.

If anything, I believe the purpose is that, Life, no matter how hard and tough it gets on you,, Is MUCH MUCH better than non-existence and there never having been Life to begin with.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
actually...to the poster who said life is complex I say this...we make life complex

I grow tired of listening to people talk about love or a job or other things and how difficult it is to make a decision about their situation. We are what make things so difficult

The purpose of life? Figure it out for yourself

I know already what the purpose of life is...for me...and it was very easy to do and I will say once I figured it out life got alot easier

Don't over complicate things folks

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
There are two purposes of life.

a) To live life.

b) To question it.

edit: I can't believe I just bumped an old thread

edit on 19-11-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join