It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

You're from the Andromeda galaxy? OK. Got it.

That being the case, though you've hardly proven that to anyone's satisfaction. Surely you've an understanding of the science necessary to get from here to there. Why are you using wiki to explain the movement of the galaxies? I mean, seriously, slap some mathematics new to human science at us... That would go a long, long ways towards convincing us.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Much of what I see on here is not only swindlers, but I also see many who, I believe suffer from a form of Mental Illness.

When reading text on a forum, it can be hard to tell which ones are which at times, but through a process of elimination you can narrow it down.

I do not have any sympathy at all on the swindlers in here and around the internet. They are preying on many who are vulnerable.

They feed off the Paranoid and Fantasy driven period!

[edit on 18-11-2009 by deanorw]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
While I agree with you to a certain point about people claiming to be aliens. No proof, unimpressive knowledge, contradicting information; most likely hoaxers or wishful people turning their imagination and hopes into reality. Sometimes, I wonder if they believe in themselves so hard, and want the change so bad that they actually fully believe in themselves as being aliens.

However, when it comes to advanced civilizations existing, and even coming into contact and communicating with us, I totally disagree with your view. Why should they help us? Why should they give us technology or knowledge that we probably wouldn't understand first of all, and even if we did, would probably be used for power and control, just as oil. As for helping us solve our problems, why should they! We made them, we drive them, so why should they fix them? If your child were to break someone's window with a baseball, you wouldn't pay for it, you would make them work for it to fix their problem and learn their lesson (assuming you wouldn't spoil your child).

There is so much we don't know or can't even come close to imagining about the universe and our reality; I believe our current advancements in science and philosophy give us just a small fragment; a pixel of the entire picture. There could be forces working with these situations that we aren't even aware of.

Lastly, never forget that they are aliens for a reason. They aren't humans, therefore they most likely don't think, behave, act, feel, or even have the same emotions of us. Assumptions that they do are foolish at best.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here's a question...

If they are alien, why are the bothering wasting their time on our human technology, which is probably primitive when compared to theirs?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think this is a good question to ponder:

Why is it those who know the least speak the most?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by observe50

The Human uses God our Creator in Heaven which really translates into Aliens from the sky.

No, no they don't...

When the vast majority of humanity speaks of God, they are, of course, not refering to little green/gray guys from Zeta Reticualii, or whereever the hell they're supposedly from...

Aliens from the sky...that was good for a giggle this morning, thank you.

Very well put. Because, if those supposed Gods created us, then who or what created them? That is why I don`t use the term God very often, I would rather use the word creator, or creator of all that is.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Perhaps you could Gain some Perspective by reading your OP out loud to yourself while looking in a Mirror. Maybe, that would Answer your Question.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE03

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
you got a flag and 2 stars from me.

beware of anyone who asks for money for salvation... *cough* church *cough*

excuse me....

maybe the church knows numbers are slipping, so they are setting up alien websites for more donations?

Many, if not most Christian churches teach that salvation is a gift which can in no way be bought earned or in any other way 'acquired'. Therefore your example of the church is faulty.

i agree that what you said SHOULD be the case, yet they have quite a few times.

here is a recent example....
Preacher sells salvation at Mall of America
www.bismarcktribune.com...

and exactly what i was getting to....

History of indulgences
[edit] Early and medieval beliefs

In the early church, especially from the third century on, ecclesiastic authorities allowed a confessor or a Christian awaiting martyrdom to intercede for another Christian in order to shorten the other's canonical penance.[3]

The sixth-century Council of Epaon witnesses to the rise of the practice of replacing severe canonical penances with something new and milder. It became customary to commute penances to less demanding works, such as prayers, alms, fasts and even the payment of fixed sums of money depending on the various kinds of offences (tariff penances). By the tenth century some penances were not replaced but merely reduced in connection with pious donations, pilgrimages and similar meritorious works. Then, in the eleventh and twelfth centuries, the recognition of the value of these works began to become associated not so much with canonical penance but with remission of the temporal punishment due to sin.[30]

of course the original belongs to:
Matthew 21:12

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

of course i really dont see a differnce between these money changers and sellers, and those in the christian book stores you see so often

and dont forget the many many others that "for a donation, will bless you"

so i guess your history of the church is flawed?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Galactic Andromedan

1. Are you familiar with Grey aliens?

2. Do you know anything about Galactic Federation?

3. What's the name of your home planet in Andromeda and how is it like compared to Earth?

4. Are you any of these aliens here?:
diverse.freepage.de...
Do you know any of them?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by sphinx551]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
you got a flag and 2 stars from me.

beware of anyone who asks for money for salvation... *cough* church *cough*

excuse me....

maybe the church knows numbers are slipping, so they are setting up alien websites for more donations?

PLEASE enlighten us all and name a single modern-day church that asks for money in order to obtain salvation. Otherwise shut your mouth with the random church-bashing.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I dont know if you just didnt see my question from about 5/6 pages back, but I am wondering about how you said a few months ago that you had set some physical changes in motion that could be noticed... care to share what they are seeing as its been a decent amount of time since you said that?

Also..

I never said I had proof, I said "evidence". I'm not sure "proof" is even possible without a ship landing to provide it, and that isn't likely to happen soon.

Is this the evidence you were talking about a while back - dna? I believe that having alien dna would constitute as proof that you arent human.

Did you know the the entire known Universe is moving toward a single point? Moving at near the speed of light as I understand it. That point is not in the known physical Universe.

Woah! When did you become aware of that? Dont remember that being mentioned last time!

Oh and no offense meant.. but 'prove Im not' is seriously the poorest argument around. Its just a way to halt the ripping apart of bs, and it doesnt really encourage any kind of step forward in establishing whats actually going on.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Also, the whole notion of traveling from galaxy to galaxy is quite possible.

"Quite possible"? Odd way to use the words....from someone insistent that it is, in fact.....a fact. Given your claimed heritage....how could you intellectually or culturally not be asserting its unassailable existence?

With apologies to Sigmund......that looks like a glaring "Freudian Slip" from an earthbound human desperately seeking to be different from the clamoring hordes.

I can't fault you for that either.....I look around and fervently wish I could claim some other birthright myself. I usually claim to be from California myself.....'cause everyone knows....Californians are awesome!!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well...I see after waking up we have a few comments here from all sides of the board. I am actually shocked anyone took the time to read my OP, never mind all the stars and flags. Thanks everyone, it sure is nice to see so many people standing up against these "so-called-aliens" among us.

A few people said things like "what a waste of a post" or "look in the mirror when you write this stuff".

Um...I always look in the mirror (I need to clean my face and teeth everyday). I am sorry to say, I can not look in the mirror "while posting".

As for a "waste of a post". Eh...I sort of agree. It was a rant and not the "hard hitting" sort of post I enjoy best. But then again, I do not think I have the "knack" for delivering the "good posts" like so many of our users on ATS. I am not that "gifted", so...sorry for the fluff, but I will not be posting anything of the caliber of our more "sensational/outstanding" content-artists here on ATS.

TO ALL ALIENS who posted last night-

You STILL have failed to bring anything to the table to even allow a small "bit" of possibility to your claims into my head. I mean...I made it very clear that "aliens on earth" should have more to show then a website...

So what happened? The most uppity of our "resident aliens" posted his website and said "there is what evidence I have".

BOO! The website provided did nothing but show me you have a small activity within making APPS for windows. After showing my IT-guy the page, he assured me it was all piss-poor basics. I admit to knowing nothing about programing, but I DO know my IT-guy is worth trusting. Could he be wrong? Maybe...but he never failed me before and has earned "credibility in my eyes". If he says its "basic fisher-price-my-first-programing" I have to accept his analysis...

As for anyone who thinks my post claims "aliens never visited us" or "aliens are not real". No...I never presented that claim. My entire post was directed only towards humans claiming to be aliens online. It doubly goes for aliens-online who have a website promoting their wares. I have made no remarks on the possibility of "real aliens" or "UFOs", or the phenomena of both.

Um...yeah...I guess that is all I have to say. All you hoaxers trying to get some fame, attention or whatnot...BOO to you. You not only have no proof, what you DO present as "evidence" is ALWAYS a laugh.

Lastly, a quote-

Originally posted by ConspiracyCracker
They're not aliens....they're Cylons...

HA! I LOVE CYLONS! But I think my view on "Cylons among us" is a tad different then the "TV show" intended. Nonetheless, I had to post/promote the band I am in with adding this song to the long line of comments here.

(click to open player in new window)

With all that said, and shamelessly promoted...I think I will allow this thread to die, unless of course some REAL AMAZING evidence is added.

Thanks to everyone (even you aliens) for joining in and putting in your two cents. Again, I am sorry for the fluff...but that is all I am able to produce...fluff and flack.

Peace.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You're absolutely right. I'm not sent here to save you. I'm sent here to save your neighbors, but unfortunately, you didn't make the short list. Sorry...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Alien software developers that code ASP/ASP .NET? That has to be the funniest thing I've read all day

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

nostradamus said we would be visited by a flying sauser. bet their not looking for our money.....................

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantboggs
reply to post by seagull

nostradamus said we would be visited by a flying sauser. bet their not looking for our money.....................

Mind telling me what quatrain Nostradamus wrote saying such a thing?

Because I do "not" think he ever said that...I've been wrong before, but I don't think I am on this one.

Am I making a mistake here, or are you just repeating false information falsely presented to you?

Sigh...it is sad how many people just attach themselves to lies of any shape or size, as long as it gives speed or support to their personal hopes.

Like I said...I stand very confident that Nostradamus never said "a flying saucer will be visiting us". I will stand behind my claim without googling it, as a risky move against my creditability.

Here is yet another chance to prove me wrong...take it wisely and come forward with proof.

If proved wrong, of course I will be humble in thanking you for educating me on the subject.

Ball is in your court.

And please don't use the "fish" was a codeword for "flying saucer",,,cus thats just "really bunky" even for Nostradamus.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Hmm... Last I heard you were Content to let this Thread Die. Looks like you're Being a bit Contradictory. No Worries though, I'd much Prefer to Disagree with Someone who Sticks to their Guns. Maybe you should Refer to what I said about Mirrors and Think about what An Actor does when he Makes a Movie.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobTeDreamerIV.
reply to post by Mr Mask

Hmm... Last I heard you were Content to let this Thread Die. Looks like you're Being a bit Contradictory. No Worries though, I'd much Prefer to Disagree with Someone who Sticks to their Guns. Maybe you should Refer to what I said about Mirrors and Think about what An Actor does when he Makes a Movie.

Dearest Jacob, I am sorry...perhaps I didn't share important "details" about myself that would better inform you on what I will be saying/doing at any given time of the day.

1-I am very quick to change my mind whenever I choose. If I say I will "let something die" and then "return to add to it", then I can understand your concern on my "inability to remain to my word". So you do not "freak out" in the future, I will be very clear to you in saying- "I will do as I please and often make new choices that contradict or unstick-to-my-guns".

2-I said I would allow the thread to die UNLESS someone posted something worthy of attention...I saw a comment making a false claim in "my thread" about Nostradamus and decided such a thing to be "litter" and I feared for the "dumb ones" taking the guy's claim seriously (lord knows how many people adhere to Nostradamus as fact). So...I wanted to come in and sweep the trash off the floor. I am a big fan of removing or handling rubbish in my work/living/playing areas.

3-I am not a polished politician or some evangelist that cares enough about "returning to a thread" after saying I was done with it. My points still remain as valid as the reader wishes to take take them, with or without me returning to "clean up a little trash" or to "rebuke a falsehood presented".

4-I tried your advice "think what an actor does when making a movie"...and well...I just didn't gather any information from it that I found useful. I am pretty much at ease with doing/saying whatever I wish...and though I know a few actors, and travel in circles of the arts...I can not for the life of me understand how your advice is relevant.

I guess what I am trying to say is...if you have anything important to add, please do. I RETURNED to the thread to debunk a misled soul who thinks an ancient prophet predicted a "flying saucer".

You returned why?

I am sure you had as good of a reason as I did. But, I am guessing your reason had less to do with "debunking lies posted on a thread" and more to do with trying to sound like some "jerk" looking to poke holes in the "guy" debunking "false information".

For the record...I am a pest. I will return at anytime I find fancy in doing so, no matter what my "prior self" said two minutes/two hours/two days/ ago.

With that admitted

Let me just say....IT IS SO AWESOME TO BE ME. You should try it.

All love and respect to ya.

PS-I also see you added me as a foe before posting my little retort to you. Awesome...you have wonderful taste in choosing your first foe. Welcome to ATS good of you to recently join.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

o.k. i was only able to stand up until the end of the second paragraph...

I can't voice an opinion about ThIS.
Alien inside Humans, why not an I was an Alien in a past life... no can't go there...

sigh...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join