It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Whatever happens...happens by or before this date March 17, 2046 All I know is an extinction event is in the process of happening

Then it's just as well, as I'll leave this world an old man with a belly full of corned beef & cabbage and Guinness listening to Wild Rover and Whisky in a Jar.

Sláinte!!!!

[edit on 18-11-2009 by draknoir2]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I've never seen any websites with people claiming to be aliens... but that's interesting. Well, at least it's a sign of alien awareness becoming more popular. I have never seen any people claiming to be aliens, lol.

The short list- the GFL, (technically) the Raeleins(sp), Commander what's his knob... The list goes on. There's 'aliens' that show up on here like twice a month or so- just search the threads. They can be spotted by poor grammer, rambling sentences, and a thread that makes less sense than Lady Gaga.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

The Human race is considered STUPID because they say this Human race knows only how to use a very small portion of there brain they don't know how to use it to its fullest potential.

Oh, how charming.

Let me get this straight; “they” – your supposed contacts/relatives/superiors - are happy to use such derogatory remarks about another sentient species, and yet “they” call us stupid?

Do me a favour and grow up.

By that measure, we should call animals stupid, but we don’t as we know their intelligence is less refined compared to ours. We have realised that animal cognition is, in some cases, far more advanced – and indeed surprisingly adaptive – than previously believed.

I’m not going to comment on the pile of pseudo-religious, dated, sci-fi clap-trap you regurgitated in your post (even though you brought it to the fore), even though I sorely want to. Especially your statement about

all the Cures for all Known Viruses/Diseases

But I will say this; if you – someone who cannot punctuate or spell correctly (both absolutely necessary criteria for any public representative of “Higher Powers”, celestial or not. And no, dyslexia is not an excuse considering your ambassadorial position. Human Dyslexics can communicate extremely well), nor communicate without the dreadful preacher’s slant of a convert- are one of these special “souls” (let me guess: indigo?) predestined to help a new, emergent Human race, then GOD help us.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

and a thread that makes less sense than Lady Gaga.

Weeellll...I don't know if they're quite THAT bad...
. They do have a certain comedic value...usually. The same can not be said for Lady Gaga.

Man has been looking for a "saviour" for millenniums. Alien "saviours" are but the latest flavor in the never ending scam.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

my personal take on aliens living on earth, is that other dimensions exist which are pure potential and others that are pure information. I believe our 'souls' shed our human ego's at this place post mortem, in order to begin the next stage of our existence. Different radio station, same frequency bandwidth.

how do aliens come into this?

well from these dimensions, any point in space 'here' can be accessed, 'souls' are universal, not race specific, my theory is that the people who just don't give a # what happens to us or our world are inhabiting 'alien' souls, or in other words, souls that have lived lives as other species on other planets, and have come to earth to have 'a human experience' because along the interdimensional grapevine, it has been rumoured that the next chunk of human history is set to be an exciting time to be alive. These 'alien' souls, these seemingly 'hopeless' childish people who seem oblivious to concepts of self improvement, are simply here to observe, they bought tickets and the rest of us humans are putting on a show for them.

The reason these 'aliens' have no interest in using their life to achieve a state of enlightenment is because they are already a millennia ahead of us 'human souls' and have already learnt all the lessons multiple lifetimes can teach a soul.

That's about the short & long of it, Its founded entirely on my own experiences, I have deliberately avoided religion & alien/ufo conspiracies as I have always felt that a lot of it was plain bollocks.

The surreal & esoteric experiences of my childhood were all the indication i needed to begin to form my own unique view/conclusions.

not looking for approval, but I am curious what people make of my theories/beliefs.

-B.M

P.S) 'aliens' in the traditional sense of the word, are not what I'm talking about here, however my theories ARE based on the assumption that there IS intelligent life out there is space.

P.P.S) don't even begin to draw comparisons between what i think & the fckn rediculously convoluted 'indigo' theories.

you'd be barking up the wrong tree entirely.

Some of these 'alien saviour' 'alien channelling' nutters are the result of bearing witness to a glimpse of truth & it sending them mad, from a grain of truth came a field of nonsense, so to speak.

[edit on 18/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by Mr Mask

Or perhaps give us some insight into how we can feed our entire species without having to keep a large portion of us underfed.

That one is (relatively) easy- find a way to stop Monsanto, and eliminate greed from the planet, once and for all. Forget finger pointing and whining... people need to DO something.

WORD!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Im a christian myself, and i can tell you something for nothing, salvation is free, my tithe goes direct to the poor and not to some flash so called christian pastors new car and marble palace!

If you're a woman, you're MY kinda woman!
I haven't heard that come out of a Christian's mouth... EVER. So, you gotta be an alien or something!

Seriously... Nice to hear that sort of thing. Really and honestly.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Ok...look buddy. This IS where you fall right in line with the scammers.

You tell me YOU are an alien.

You tell me YOU helped "grow the internet"

You tell me that you had your papers published by NASA, but misspell the subject you say the paper was on.

You tell me you worked on projects that went "black ops".

I didn't say the paper was published by NASA, I said it was "picked up" by Nasa. What they did after that, I have no idea, and don't really care.

Then...when asked "where is the proof", you jerk me around with saying CRAP like-

"its my personal resume, it wouldn't interest you much".

HELLO!?

Again, you mis-read...I said professional resume. You can view the most recent version at: wolfmagick.com... just click on "qualifications".

Wrong...i'd find proof of your improbable claims VERY INTERESTING.

Or do you just not give proof? Is that how "aliens work"?

Sure...how convenient for the "extraterrestrial" among us.

How utterly, and eye-rollingly convenient indeed.

I never said I had proof, I said "evidence". I'm not sure "proof" is even possible without a ship landing to provide it, and that isn't likely to happen soon.

Anyway, I've presented the evidence I have, and perhaps you should address that instead of trying to make decisions based on your opinion of something you haven't read. I feel there is a reasonable expectation on my part that YOU do some homework.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Etharzi od Oma.

Sadly Google Language tools don't include Deealese.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Prepare to be grilled like a cheese sandwich...

You claim several things- Like 80's computers. From what I have heard, Bill Gates, along with some other people, invented the PC. Seems Gates and Jobs are like Al Gore for 'inventing' things. You have Steve Jobs, et al. Knowing this- are you Bill Gates or Steve Jobs? Can you lay claim to a specific PC? I know of one you could possibly be credited for- but I'm not saying which one.

Invention of the IC/ microprocessor Explain?

This man lays claim to inventing the PC

Are you this man?

Now... the fun, sticky caramel center of all this: You're an ET- Your home star system- solar system? Where in the sky is it? What type star? Atmosphere? BTW- points come off if you say you're from a distant galaxy. After doing some reading, it's nearly impossible to get from a distant galaxy to here (and vicie versy) because of not only the enormous distances involved, but the speed at which the galaxies themselves are moving away from each other. The variables would make such a trip hell on wheels- navigation would be nutso. I am also pretty sure anything involving 'hyperspace', 'null space' or any other 'nonnormal' space is right up there in the impossible range, since like I said- the speed of each galaxy going at top speed away from another- and with varying velocities would make anything outside of any galaxy a nightmare- like being taffy in a taffy pull from all the various strains on the ship, and the 'so called' subspace dimensions.

So choose your home wisely, grasshopper. *bow*. No 'you cant see it', ' it's not in this galaxy' poopie. This isn't Billy Bob Redneck you're dealing with.

I've only had 2 Elvis sightings- and I didn't wanna have either one.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

I'm sure I'd be completely mind blown by just a simple 2+2=4 in their native mathematics. I might even think they're speaking quantum physics when they're speaking very basic mathes.

Not really- some of the most basic forms of communication are pictures and in some cases, music. Use of hand/ sign language, drawing pictures, or even down to charades, (just make sure the chips and dip are out for that one
) can be used to communicate simple, or even some complex information.

Unless your alien teacher decides to go telepathy on ya. Have a bottle of aspirin handy, methinks.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
AnthraAndromda, it should be relatively simple for you to establish your credentials. Simply post an equation that explains gravity, for example. Or, if your people haven't grasped that, how about the mathematics behind a singularity? Quantum micro-gravity? Anything? I know a few physicists who would appreciate the help as these are things that will truly help our race. Please, no cop outs that we are not advanced enough to understand. If those are too much, how about an equation that explains how to create negative light or a perfect black body material with elements that exist on this planet?

I'm sure my friends will be most delighted to learn something new! This should pose no problem for such an advanced species such as your own and the formulas would really help advance science and ultimately advance human kind in a peaceful manner. Maybe a formula for curing some disease that has been plaguing poverty stricken countries? A perfect food? Something? Anything?

You see, the history of the microprocessor and the use of semiconductors in general is well documented. No alien presence or help required or needed, thank you very much. The LED was discovered in 1907 by Cpt. Henry Round at Marconi labs. No Roswell Alien required, thank you very much. So, what exactly, and I mean *EXACTLY* did you have to contribute? What great breakthrough did you provide. Surely your name must be in a history book somewhere!

So here it is, put up or shut up.

Edited to add: By the way, the ATT-6300 was an Olivetti M24 sold as the ATT-6300 in re your resume. But you knew that, didn't you? Also, you sure do use Microsoft development software a lot! My goodness, an advanced race such as yours couldn't come up with your own? I had a subscription, too. Microsoft made it pretty easy to develop applications. Nice stuff, really.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by rwiggins]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

But I will say this; if you – someone who cannot punctuate or spell correctly (both absolutely necessary criteria for any public representative of “Higher Powers”, celestial or not. And no, dyslexia is not an excuse considering your ambassadorial position. Human Dyslexics can communicate extremely well), nor communicate without the dreadful preacher’s slant of a convert- are one of these special “souls” (let me guess: indigo?) predestined to help a new, emergent Human race, then GOD help us.

I just noticed.... I am darned good at grammar (most of the time), I only have stupid sentences show up when I am feeling cruddy or after needing some 'liquid Advil' *hic*. I have a somewhat working knowledge of what space travel SHOULD be like for FTL, or hyperwarpjumparoo speeds, I have actually SEEN an ET (not to mention taking a mighty swing at said ET... SOB was standing at my head when I was sleeping), more than a few UFOs, The latest was 2 nights ago while I was keeping an eye out for something much more terrestrial, but no less mysterious- and when I catch this person, they are gonna see stars..

Heck- with a few well photoshopped/ 3d renderings, a fancy ET name, a home star that would have a potential for life (one good Sol type star would do it), and a lil mumbo jumbo, *I* could be the ultimate alien visiting earth!

Think of the fame!
Think of the fortune!
Think of how much fun you guys could have trying to debunk me!

BTW- Special ET power crystals are on sale 3 for 5 bucks. Get em' while they're (radioactively) hot! *snicker*

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rwiggins

a perfect black body material with elements that exist on this planet?

Scientists already came up with a way to make nearly perfect material like that minus technical hocus pocus. It's a material that has tiny pits in the surface that are created chemically, I think that traps light instead of reflecting it. I wish I could remember what it was called, I'd put up the news item on it.

Edit: Hmmm. well, my recollection of it was a little off:

It's black, black, black material!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

reply to post by rwiggins

a perfect black body material with elements that exist on this planet?

Scientists already came up with a way to make nearly perfect material like that minus technical hocus pocus. It's a material that has tiny pits in the surface that are created chemically, I think that traps light instead of reflecting it. I wish I could remember what it was called, I'd put up the news item on it.

Edit: Hmmm. well, my recollection of it was a little off:

It's black, black, black material!

I think you may have been thinking of "metamaterial".

Discover Link

[edit on 18-11-2009 by draknoir2]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Prepare to be grilled like a cheese sandwich...

You claim several things- Like 80's computers. From what I have heard, Bill Gates, along with some other people, invented the PC. Seems Gates and Jobs are like Al Gore for 'inventing' things. You have Steve Jobs, et al. Knowing this- are you Bill Gates or Steve Jobs? Can you lay claim to a specific PC? I know of one you could possibly be credited for- but I'm not saying which one.

Invention of the IC/ microprocessor Explain?

Explain what? It seems a bit unclear to me what you want explained. While my education did include some semiconductor physics, the main thrust of my professional career has been software.

This man lays claim to inventing the PC

Are you this man?

No.

Now... the fun, sticky caramel center of all this: You're an ET- Your home star system- solar system? Where in the sky is it? What type star? Atmosphere? BTW- points come off if you say you're from a distant galaxy. After doing some reading, it's nearly impossible to get from a distant galaxy to here (and vicie versy) because of not only the enormous distances involved, but the speed at which the galaxies themselves are moving away from each other. The variables would make such a trip hell on wheels- navigation would be nutso. I am also pretty sure anything involving 'hyperspace', 'null space' or any other 'nonnormal' space is right up there in the impossible range, since like I said- the speed of each galaxy going at top speed away from another- and with varying velocities would make anything outside of any galaxy a nightmare- like being taffy in a taffy pull from all the various strains on the ship, and the 'so called' subspace dimensions.

So choose your home wisely, grasshopper. *bow*. No 'you cant see it', ' it's not in this galaxy' poopie. This isn't Billy Bob Redneck you're dealing with.

I've only had 2 Elvis sightings- and I didn't wanna have either one.

Yet you seem to have no better understanding of the Universe than Billy Bob.

You should check this out en.wikipedia.org... it seems that not all galaxies are moving away from each other. Also, the whole notion of traveling from galaxy to galaxy is quite possible. Even Terrestrial science has postulated ways to do this. The warping of space-time, or the use of stable worm holes. And, the navigation is really a matter of computing horsepower.

Did you know the the entire known Universe is moving toward a single point? Moving at near the speed of light as I understand it. That point is not in the known physical Universe.

Now...to loose some points...as I said, I'm from the Andromeda galaxy. My people have been traveling in space since before there was Human life on this rock...do you truly think that they couldn't have solved a few serious issues in that time?

Yes I know, Andromeda is 2 million light years from here, but look on the bright side...in 3 billion years it will collide with the Milky Way and its a good bet that most of the life in each will go extinct, but, we wont be around to see it, now will we...

So let me just say; I have presented evidence (see my website below) that is enough to infer that I am indeed Andromedan. And, regardless of the various opinions of my evidence it is more than you, or anyone, has that I'm not.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

No... science was trying to find a way to make perfectly black paint for a variety of reasons- from art to stealth. Metamaterials are exotic things that can be created in a lab, and will probably stay there for quite some time. Since someone came up with carbon nanotubes, and everyone else came up with 1001 amazing uses for the things... and being made of carbon and relatively easy to make- I doubt they can be classified as 'metamaterials'.

I'd like our ET friend to let us in on the secret to batteries that last for years and decades, upping the efficiency of solar cells to past 75%, fun crap like that. BTW- solar cells right now hover in the -10% - barely 20% range (Last time I read anything on them, that is). Tho if batteries are running nearly forever on one charge....

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Oh, brother.

Mods: That's all I CAN say. Honest. Yes, I know how short it is, but words fail me.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I remember hearing abut the carbon nanotube carpet black body, but it wasn't that long ago that the technology to grow them was confined to the lab. Several different kinds of metamaterials have already been produced, and are likely to be commercially available in the not too distant future... and you can bet the military has a ten year jump on things.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
They're not aliens....they're Cylons...

Anyway, an entire website of people claiming to be aliens...

That's....interesting, to say the least.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join